Nero Blitz Armaments?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
AmuroNT1

Nero Blitz Armaments?

First off, I apologize if this has been asked before...

But the thing is, I'm a bit mystified at the Nero Blitz's weaponry. All we really see it use in terms of actual weapons is the lancer darts and the giant claw. It uses the "shield" on the left arm as a melee weapon at one point, and it's implied that the dummy launcher mounts some kind of weapon as well, but that's uncertain. Have they ever released any kind of solid weapons list for this thing?
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Crimson-Lightning

If i remember correctly those claws could catch and either redirect beam fire or just deflect it. Not sure if that counts as a weapon or just a deffensive system though.
Nightwing03

And it can rip PS armor.
♣♦♠♥
razgriz

i think if nicol had the nero blitz he may have actually lived, or at least died later :D and btw nightwing you are looking very nobel today
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
wing zero alpha

From the top of my head:

2 x Ashtaron-styled Vice Claws (capable of crushing heavy armor and redirecting energy weapons)
1 x Right Arm Claw that also doubles as a UC-styled dummy launcher
1 x Left Arm Shield which houses lancer darts like original Blitz

Other than that, I can't remember anything else.
AmuroNT1

That's the thing that gets me...Dana points the dummy launcher at the Acidallium's bridge as if he's going to shoot them, but gets interrupted by Diago. That suggests that it's got SOME kind of ranged weapon in there, but I'm not sure if any official source has clarified things.
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

wing zero alpha

AmuroNT1 wrote:That's the thing that gets me...Dana points the dummy launcher at the Acidallium's bridge as if he's going to shoot them, but gets interrupted by Diago. That suggests that it's got SOME kind of ranged weapon in there, but I'm not sure if any official source has clarified things.
I didn't get it either, but from the shot where he's launching the dummies, it looks like all the barrels are firing. So either the launchers have varying ammunition or Dana was really going to spam the Acidallium's bridge with dummies. Or he could have just been going for intimidation effect.
Aegis

Or someone forgot to mention that those launchers are for firing dummies, and thus another 'oops'. :P I need to see that page again.
minovskycore_0180er
Location: Orb Union - Prototype Astray Spammer Unit Test Pilot

I kinda of find it hard to believe that a pilot could use a solid projectile weapon to shoot or even deflect a beam shot. Those kinds of reflexs border on what I could call the pinnacle of the Coordinator Cognitivity Scale. That would be the Kira Yamato apex level. If you remember when Kira exited the Mendel Colony after the disturbing revelation of his past and the reasons for his false sheltered existance; he deflected three consecutive incoming beam shots fired by the GAT-X131 Calamity Gundam as if he was a Jedi in a MS. That is an undounting feat of cognitive perception.

Nonetheless, the Nero Blitz's claw that replaced the Blitz's Gleipnir anchor seems to be logical if it is percieved as a design flaw being fixed. As with the Raider at the same time. The Blitz and and Raider seemed to have one major design flaw as their weapons are of similar function. The Blitz's Gleipnir could easily be destroyed by a beam saber as seen in Nicole Amarfi's final moments before Kira had to devert his +AQME-X02 Anti-Ship Sword from Athrun Aegis to Nicole Blitz.

Athrun, also easily destroyed the Raiders Mjolnir hammer by slicing it in two with his Lacerta I believe. Nightwing03 seems to have a more logical reason for the use of the claw and the replacement for the Gliepnir anchor. However if the claw is able to deflect or negate beam weaponary the materials utillized in it's construction is a excellent replacement for the Gliepnir.
"... there comes a time in every persons life, when they must roll the dice and accept the outcome...."

" Gundam F91, launching!"- Seabook Arno
Nightwing03

♣♦♠♥
duo2nd

I do noticed that the Nero Blitz has a different head design and a powerful beam shield.
ELGOOOOOOOOOOOO ENNNNNDOOOO!
AmuroNT1

I've already got the scan...unfortunately, it doesn't really say anything about weapons, other than the fact that the giant arm is inspired by the GOUF Crusher's impact vise. It still seems a bit strange to not give a machine like that any form of ranged weapon.

And no, Nero doesn't have a beam shield. You're probably mistaking the dummy launcher for one.

minovskycore_0180er

After taking a look at that image-link you posted Nightwing it would seem that that the right arm that held the Trikeros Shield Weapons System has been replaced with a beam weapon that resembles the GX-9900-DV's Divider Shield Beam Harmonica. Also, the left hold a something that looks like... well let me take my time.

1. The right arm unit has a resembelance of the GX-9900-DV's Beam harmonica.

2. On the left arm I took Nightwings image link and I zoomed/croped the picture and then applied an arrow to a coment box that would show the exact area of the diagram I'm speaking of. On this diagram, there is a device that is strikingly similar to the GAT-X105+AQM/E-X02 Sword Strike Gundam's Midas Messer Beam Boomerang. I've posted it on my devaint-art page as that is all I have to post pix's. Of course I've credited imageshack.us as the source as that is the only place I can trace it origins. Here is the link:

http://phoenixsight-0180er.deviantart.c ... t-64100277

3. The left arm also seem to house a lancer dart system that was found on the GAT-X207 Blitz right arm Trikeros Shield Weapons Systems.

That pretty much what I see.
"... there comes a time in every persons life, when they must roll the dice and accept the outcome...."

Zero Revenge

minovskycore_0180er wrote:After taking a look at that image-link you posted Nightwing it would seem that that the right arm that held the Trikeros Shield Weapons System has been replaced with a beam weapon that resembles the GX-9900-DV's Divider Shield Beam Harmonica. Also, the left hold a something that looks like... well let me take my time.

1. The right arm unit has a resembelance of the GX-9900-DV's Beam harmonica.

2. On the left arm I took Nightwings image link and I zoomed/croped the picture and then applied an arrow to a coment box that would show the exact area of the diagram I'm speaking of. On this diagram, there is a device that is strikingly similar to the GAT-X105+AQM/E-X02 Sword Strike Gundam's Midas Messer Beam Boomerang. I've posted it on my devaint-art page as that is all I have to post pix's. Of course I've credited imageshack.us as the source as that is the only place I can trace it origins. Here is the link:

3. The left arm also seem to house a lancer dart system that was found on the GAT-X207 Blitz right arm Trikeros Shield Weapons Systems.

That pretty much what I see.
Yo, what's up with that website link? I clicked on it, and my browser went berserk...
Dark Duel

minovskycore_0180er wrote:2. On the left arm I took Nightwings image link and I zoomed/croped the picture and then applied an arrow to a coment box that would show the exact area of the diagram I'm speaking of. On this diagram, there is a device that is strikingly similar to the GAT-X105+AQM/E-X02 Sword Strike Gundam's Midas Messer Beam Boomerang. I've posted it on my devaint-art page as that is all I have to post pix's. Of course I've credited imageshack.us as the source as that is the only place I can trace it origins. Here is the link:

That's a part of the freaking-huge claw it's got on its back.
Anyhoo, here're the images of Nero Blitz from "Phantom Pain Report" photonovel.
I forget where I got 'em, I've had 'em for a while now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/ ... 061366.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/ ... 867017.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/ ... 711230.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/ ... 098916.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/ ... 712112.jpg

Dunno how much it'll help.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
minovskycore_0180er

GAT-X207SR Nero Blitz

Let me give you a roundabout divert ZeroRevenge. Go to www.deviantart.com and type in the search box this keyword.

"nero blitz"
Then look for the pix that says "Mixed Media" underneath and click. And then your there.

after taking a look at your images from photobucket Dark Duel the design far clearer then it was with that black and white pix diagram. no offense Nightwing, yours helped quite a bit too.

It has a interesting little back unit. Seems to be a concealed rocket launcher. Cool!!! Send yourself in a upward and rear thrust motion and then fire that puppy away. That's some surprise tactic weapon. And at the same time it seems to be able to hold multiple catridges. And they have manipulation systems. Impressive. The right arm unit seems to have a GX Divider look, but it seems to be a replacement for the 50mm high-energy beam rifle. The left arm unit unit seems to be an additional lancer dart system that's quite frankly re-designed variant of the original Trikeros Shield Weapons System. It would seem that the original weapons system that was utilized on the X207Blitz has been taken apart and separated into different for mount in areas.
Last edited by minovskycore_0180er on Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maelstromm

Actually, the 'rocket launcher' you're talking about is a pile bunker, you can see it clearly in the pics Dark Duel posted...
Gahh!!! My kingdom for a signature!!!!
Any takers?
minovskycore_0180er

Sorry about that repost. I had to many typos and a heavy index finger

PhantomBread

Actually, from what the system seems to do is not simply deflect beam fire, but literally absorb it, and then refire it back out, as the Nero Blitz is shown to take shots fired at it and use them to hit suits that are not in a logical redirection line at all.