Gunbarrel Strike

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
SiegLord

Gunbarrel Strike

Any reason why I can't find much about this suit, on this site and the internet in general?
Melchior

Well what do you want to know? There's not that much to say...
valkyriepilot

Most of this unit's info can be found here. It appeared in SEED-MSV (Gundam SEED Mobile Suit Variations), Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY ASTRAY (manga), Mobile Suit Gundam SEED X ASTRAY (manga), Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Never-Ending Tomorrow (PS Game), and Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY ASTRAY (photonovel). Beyond that, I'm afraid there's not much info on it.
CHASER

It depends whether you're looking for the Gunbarrel Strike, or the Gunbarrel Dagger. The latter is pretty much covered by valkyriepilot above, but if you mean the actual Strike fitted with the Gunbarrel, as the topic title suggests, I don't think it ever appeared anywhere. The Strike Gundam never used the Gunbarrel striker that I know of.
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
AmuroNT1

The Gunbarrel Strike, to my knowledge, only appears in the Gameboy Advance game Gundam Seed: Tomo to Kimi to Senjou de, and even then it's part of a "what-if" scenario that branches off of the Seed anime. As for the unit itself, there's not much to say; it uses the Strike's beam rifle and shield along with the Gunbarrel Striker's weapons.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
minovskycore_0180er
Location: Orb Union - Prototype Astray Spammer Unit Test Pilot

To me it looks much like a simple E.A. GAT-01 Dagger that's been outfitted with a GAT-X105 Strike Gundam armor outfit and a modified Mobieus Zero that has the ability to play the role of a core fighter, backup unit, Striker Pack and a Mu La Flaga Mobieus Zero unit. What is their to talk about except it's development which might the most interesting aspect about it. However, the functionality of the suit seems to be apparent simply by seeing and studing it's exterior design. A re-modified GAT-01 Strike Dagger that's been enhanced to utillize AQME-X Striker Packs for the use of ace E.A. Natural MS pilots with excellent spatial awareness.
"... there comes a time in every persons life, when they must roll the dice and accept the outcome...."

" Gundam F91, launching!"- Seabook Arno
Chris
Administrator

minovskycore_0180er wrote:To me it looks much like a simple E.A. GAT-01 Dagger that's been outfitted with a GAT-X105 Strike Gundam armor outfit and a modified Mobieus Zero that has the ability to play the role of a core fighter, backup unit, Striker Pack and a Mu La Flaga Mobieus Zero unit. What is their to talk about except it's development which might the most interesting aspect about it. However, the functionality of the suit seems to be apparent simply by seeing and studing it's exterior design. A re-modified GAT-01 Strike Dagger that's been enhanced to utillize AQME-X Striker Packs for the use of ace E.A. Natural MS pilots with excellent spatial awareness.
You're confusing what was linked and what's being discussed. The Dagger is not the same suit as the Strike Dagger. The Gunbarrel Strike is a Strike Gundam equipped with the Gunbarrel.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
AmuroNT1

Yes, here's a picture of the MS in question:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... Strike.png

EDIT: Semi-OT, but has it ever been solidly stated whether the Gunbarrel has beam cannons or railcannons? The GBA game depicts the weapons as beam cannons, and I believe Never-Ending Tomorrow does likewise, but the information from the website says they're solid.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
XMGF-2420

gunbarrel sucks!! it has no match with Mobeuis... hahhaha..
OpMegs

Well, I dunno how official it is, but the Gundam SEED MSV short depicts the Gunbarrel Dagger as having single barrel beam cannons. Which is logical, as downsizing its armament from twin rail guns would make little sense if you kept the same type of gun.
SNT1 wrote:"Doubt" shouldn't ever be mentioned when describing 00-Raiser (or its armaments)
Hi-Nu

Is there anything gunbarrel Strike? for what i know is there only gunbarrel dagger which is dagger equipping with gunbarrel striker... dont know getting quite confusing now. maybe there is Strike equipped with gunbarrel striker. who know cause it's quite logical if strike is equipping one...
Dark Duel

No, there was never a "Gunbarrel Strike Gundam" released. There was a 1/144 HG Gunbarrel Dagger, so if you want a Gunbarrel Strike you'd have to
1. Buy the 1/144 HG Gunbarrel Dagger
2. Buy a 1/144 HG Strike Gundam
3. Mount the Gunbarrel Striker onto the Strike Gundam.
XMGF-2420 wrote:gunbarrel sucks!! it has no match with Mobeuis... hahhaha..
:roll: Considering that the Gunbarrel is slightly more heavily armed than the Moebius Zero, I imagine a standard Moebius would not last terribly long against it.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Chris
Administrator

Hi-Nu wrote:Is there anything gunbarrel Strike? for what i know is there only gunbarrel dagger which is dagger equipping with gunbarrel striker... dont know getting quite confusing now. maybe there is Strike equipped with gunbarrel striker. who know cause it's quite logical if strike is equipping one...
Did you even read the thread at all before posting this? It has been quite clearly explained what the Gunbarrel Strike is and where it appears. It's not exactly a confusing concept.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
abrahamsen0

AmuroNT1 wrote:Yes, here's a picture of the MS in question:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... Strike.png

EDIT: Semi-OT, but has it ever been solidly stated whether the Gunbarrel has beam cannons or railcannons? The GBA game depicts the weapons as beam cannons, and I believe Never-Ending Tomorrow does likewise, but the information from the website says they're solid.
Yeah looks like the Gunbarrel Strike to me, by the way where did you find that image. Links if you have them?
SiegLord

Alright, thanks for covering that up. And somewhat off topic, but I had a question on another suit. Was the ZGMF-X56S/η Impulse ever confirmed to be a real suit? I know there was one for the Gaia, Chaos, Abyss and Destiny, but what about the Saviour and Legend?
Dark Duel

No, the X56S/η Silhouette was never confirmed as anything.
No, there was never a Silhouette based on either the Legend or the Saviour.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Maelstromm

So there's still no news or information on what the X56S/η Silhouette might resemble? Or does it even exist? I would like to think of it as the unrevealed Silhouette (ala Testament and Regenerate until the MSVs), but I would be thinking too far ahead.
Gahh!!! My kingdom for a signature!!!!
Any takers?
CHASER

It just doesn't exist, either yet or at all. It's the exact same thing as with the missing GAT-03 in the EA's MP suit line. The break in the model numbers might just mean that it was part of a different set, though not too likely.

The Saviour had the Proto-Saviour, and the Legend had the Providence ZAKU, pretty much nulling the point of making a setup for the Impulse to test the units as was with the Destiny Silhouette.
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
Maelstromm

If it doesn't exist, then it's just too bad...I certainly wouldn't mind seeing another Silhouette in the MSVs...
Gahh!!! My kingdom for a signature!!!!
Any takers?
Recon 5

Well, imagine an Exus pack on a Windam (Beambarrel Striker? :D ). Neo would have been on a roll...