Astray blue frame 2nd flight pack?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Dark Duel

http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/ce ... condl.html

No beam sabers, according to THE official source for this kind of thing:
Armament: 75mm automatic multi-barrel CIWS "Igelstellung" x 2
assault knife "Armor Schneider" x 6
Tactical Arms
So NO, Blue Frame 2nd L does not have beam sabers.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Maelstromm

Which is what I had been trying to tell abrahamsen0 since 2 posts ago, the 2nd L doesn't have beam sabres in its standard load out...
Gahh!!! My kingdom for a signature!!!!
Any takers?
Chris
Administrator

Heh..well, the armaments entry did mention beam sabers, which was probably a carryover from the original Blue Frame profile. I edited the file more than a year ago to remove that beam saber listing, but it looks like I forgot to upload it. :? Anyway, it's fixed now.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Maelstromm

Oh...I see what abrahamsen0 was talking about now, I'm sorry for my tone abrahamsen0...:oops:
Any takers?
abrahamsen0

Chris wrote:Heh..well, the armaments entry did mention beam sabers, which was probably a carryover from the original Blue Frame profile. I edited the file more than a year ago to remove that beam saber listing, but it looks like I forgot to upload it. :? Anyway, it's fixed now.
Are you one of the guys that run MAHQ?
Maelstromm

You do know that Chris is the site admin...right?
Any takers?
abrahamsen0

No I didn't know that. For a while I didn't know Mechatalk was part of MAHQ. I've been visiting MAHQ for longer than I knew Mechatalk existed. One day I was doing searches on gundam and came across MECHATALK. I also think you guy's are doing a great job , Gundam is one of my favorite things in life and so is MAHQ. :D
Maelstromm

Er, now you know...right? :?
Any takers?
Volnixshin

I've heard the second g full armor phase shift pack, while not folded over the body, acts as a high mobility pack. is this true, it looks to be just COVERED in thrusters.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Maelstromm

Well, seeing as neither the Gundam Official nor the Mahq entries say anything about the 2nd G FAPS pack doubling as a high mobility pack, I doubt so...
Last edited by Maelstromm on Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Any takers?
Dark Duel

Maelstromm wrote:Well, seeing as neither theGundam Official nor the Mahq entries say anything about the 2nd G FAPS pack doubling as a high mobility pack, I doubt so...
GundamOfficial, strangely, doesn't even mention the FAPS pack at all.
What we would need is to see a decent rear-view of the Second G with the pack equipped but not deployed.
But until we can determine for certain(if ever), I think it'd be safer to assume not.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Maelstromm

They have the entry for the 2nd G, but not with a picture of the FAPS pack, and I don't think they ever will, it's been at least 7 months since the site was last updated...:roll:
Any takers?
abrahamsen0

Here's the pics for the 2nd G with pack folded and unfolded.http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9240/astray4qs2.jpg Here's the 2nd one I found.http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9505/mbfp032gfaxr7.jpg :wink:
Maelstromm

Hmm, after reviewing the new pictures, it would indicate that FAPS pack does function as a high mobility pack too, so it's my bad...
Any takers?
Recon 5

um... not meaning to nitpick, but the MAHQ profile has that exact same picture, or it had the last time I looked...
Maelstromm

I was indicating the first picture, where it showed the rear view of the FAPS pack...
Any takers?