PTX-003C ALTEISEN

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
abrahamsen0

PTX-003C ALTEISEN

I am looking for info on the alteisen. Does anyone have anything or where I can find it.
EZero8

Wiki probably isnt the most reliable source. You should probably try the MAHQ profile or the Gate of Magnus profile.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
abrahamsen0

I looked at the site but I couldn"t find any info on it"s flight capabilities. Does it hover or have flight. Can you help me out.
EFF Test Pilot

Based on Divine Wars, all personal troopers, including the basic Gespenst are capable of hovering, Alt Eisen is the same, however due to its bulkier size and huge weight it can't do much more than it on Earth (like jumping).

However, Alt Eisen Riese has a Tesla Drive that while I can't make it flight (due to its much more heavier weight and bulkier size) it can make some incredible long (in time, distance and height) jumps capable of reaching flying Bartools on the OVA.
"Every day's great at your Junes!" - Nanako Dojima
Wingnut

EZero8 wrote:Wiki probably isnt the most reliable source. You should probably try the MAHQ profile or the Gate of Magnus profile.
Actually for SRW units, wiki has been known to be quite good and reliable, and certainly more detailed than us or The Gate in terms of the unit history and other things like attack descriptions.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
abrahamsen0

What if the telsa drive was put on the original alteisen. From what I"ve seen it should allow it to basically sustain full flight. What do you think.
Wingnut

abrahamsen0 wrote:What if the telsa drive was put on the original alteisen. From what I"ve seen it should allow it to basically sustain full flight. What do you think.
I doubt it. The thing is still very heavy. It might allow it to jump higher, but that would be about all it would do. One thing about the units that use a Tesla Drive to fly is that they are all relatively lightweight, something which the Alt definitely isn't.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
abrahamsen0

What if it had the monivsky system like the V2. That should be able to give it full flight. What do you think?
Wingnut

That would give darn near anything full flight. Anyway it would never happen, even with the crossover nature of SRW as the Alt was only in the Compact trilogy and Impact outside of its OG appearance. Neither of which covered the Victory Gundam story.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
abrahamsen0

What I am trying to say is the tech seems to be there whether it be SRW,Gundam,ect.. almost anything seems possible. That"s just my opinion.