Better support unit- Guntank or Zock?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
razgriz

much like how the dom seem to move kinda slow even relative to a running gundam or gm. and how the guncannon can do wicked roundhouse kicks. you're right fed vs zeon dx isnt a good judge for real mobile suit performance. i defeated amuro's headless gundam in the gyan after all.
in any case it looks like this argument is split, guntank great on land for long distance fire support horrible anywhere else, and the zock great in sea for fire support, horrible anywhere else
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
domtropen

Using Zock in cave or place with rough terrain that interfere with hovering would waste its high mobility since it cannot go at full speed [same to Dom]. I would say Zock seems good underwater and in more open terrain as very heavy punch hit and run vehicle [hard to say it as MS :lol: ], while Guntank can be treated as gigantic mobile cannon that is not good to put at the frontline but great from a distance for raining hell on enemy targets. Both can be said as support MS[?] but differently deployed.

I think Zock should be used to support Z'gok and/or Agguy variants. It would move on land faster than Gogg in walking or running [not sliding] modes.
Paul McCartney Jr

razgriz wrote:much like how the dom seem to move kinda slow even relative to a running gundam or gm. and how the guncannon can do wicked roundhouse kicks. you're right fed vs zeon dx isnt a good judge for real mobile suit performance. i defeated amuro's headless gundam in the gyan after all.
in any case it looks like this argument is split, guntank great on land for long distance fire support horrible anywhere else, and the zock great in sea for fire support, horrible anywhere else
in GvZ, I beat Psycho mark 2 with a ball so there might be some flaw :wink:
HalfDemonInuyasha

Unless it's an extremely capable pilot who can keep dodging the beam spamming and, maybe, land a good shot into the head where the cockpit is...probably have to be point-blank, though...
"I'll show you that a superior mobile suit has its limits when it goes up against a superior pilot!" - Char Aznable, The Red Comet
Paul McCartney Jr

Re: reply

HalfDemonInuyasha wrote:Unless it's an extremely capable pilot who can keep dodging the beam spamming and, maybe, land a good shot into the head where the cockpit is...probably have to be point-blank, though...
I was the capable pilot and the satellite in orbit was my shield. Then get up on Psycho's back and claw the hell out of him