One ship related question for Zeta Gundam(and on) the Argama

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Mu La Flaga

One ship related question for Zeta Gundam(and on) the Argama

Ok so recently I have watched all of Zeta Gundam.
Pretty sturdy ship and survives the Gryps War.
It's around in ZZ gets a slight weapon upgrade and then it gets handed down to Karaba.
Judau and the kids take off in the Nahel Argama which shows up in Unicorn.

So does anyone know what happened to the Argama itself after ZZ?
That was all I was curious to know.
Zerosystem

Re: One ship related question for Zeta Gundam(and on) the Argama

It was given to Karaba and Karaba was later reintegrated into the Federation along with the AEUG, so my guess is that it's still in the Federation being used somewhere unless it was destroyed. There's no reason for the Federation to scrap it since it's definitely better than a Salamis Kai and it's got that great hyper MP cannon.

The Nahel Argama was reused as a Londo Bell ship as seen in Unicorn, so it's a good bet that's what happened to the Argama.
gp=pc----c>--- %%
__|______|_____|_______
bazooka | shell | explosion
yazi88

Remember that also in Gundam Sentinel that a Argama-class ship Pegasus III was also used by the Federation as the flagship of Taskforce Alpha. I believe it also survived at the end too albeit quite damaged but still alive.
Deathzealot

What would they use Argama Class ships for? Large Taskforce Command Ships? Well wasn't the Federal Space Forces mainly stay around the colonies to garrison them due to the fear of another Spacenoid Rebellion. Which is one reason for the formation of Londo Bell. Granted I would see the Argama at least being used on the planet for it would give the Federation Planet-Based Forces a powerful weapon to use against Zeon hold-outs that would still be around the planet. Since we know many are there thanks to a few that pop out in Unicorn.

Anyways my two-cents.
Yazan Gable

Most likely the Argama was commissioned for use with Londo Bell if any group was to get it.
I'm going to violate you.