Question about NTD system

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
HalfDemonInuyasha

Re: Question about NTD system

In terms of Pie hijacking the Psyco Gundam Mark II's Reflector Bits, I also wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with the fact that Pie Two is a clone of Pie and so could have similar, if not the exact same brainwaves, and so Pie's sheer determination to protect Judau, through her own Psycommu System, could have allowed her own "will" to overtake Pie Two's and make the Reflector Bits "think" that Pie was the controller or something to that degree.
"I'll show you that a superior mobile suit has its limits when it goes up against a superior pilot!" - Char Aznable, The Red Comet
MythSearcher

Re: Question about NTD system

May not be considered canon but seen from scenes.

I always have the idea that as long as a NT is more powerful than the other, they can simply hijack the psychommu system. A good example is Karmille hijacking The-O.(Although I am of the view that it is the pilot's mind that is hijacked, or simply the verniers ran out of propellant, since The-O IS moving(main thrusters are on and Zeta needed to change course to slam into it) when Scirocco is hysterically saying it is not.

This is non-canon, but I also have the view that the NT tech is too premature at the state. Most of the research data is from Lalah, so the psychommu wave samples are taken from her. From that point on, only NT with a similar patent can control bits/funnels(thus more female are able to) People like the White Wolf(Shin Matsunaga) doesn't control bits but had an uncanny rate of dodges, and is called a defensive NT(at least semi canon) may have to do with this data bias.

BTW, the artificial NT process by itself seems to have little side effects, the problem is researches trying to "Control"(brainwash) them. It is the repeated brainwash to strengthen the "Limit" to their mind that makes them unstable. (Four, Rosamia, Ple two are all pretty stable the first time we see them, and gets really unstable when further brainwashing is performed) Also, if an NT is artificial or not is pretty simple after OYW, during OYW you can't really tell. Zeon used pretty inhumane methods to find who is and who's not an NT, and most of those methods are developed into training of NTs, which in turn developed into methods of creating artificial NTs.
Even in-universe, people have pretty different views of whether an NT is natural or not, some even considered continuous playing a flight simulation for long hours an artificial method.(Unicorn) but some considered using only food therapy, hypnotherapy, training and style of living or even pushing pilots to the blink of death to be natural and only the start of using medicine is called artificial(Ecole du Ciel)