Getting shot down and Surviving!

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
MythSearcher

Re: Getting shot down and Surviving!

JEFFPIATT wrote:I always took that as an stylistic choice for the film the TV series the charges enbedded in both the wing and sandrock don't distroy the entire suit only the most sensitive sections as the gundams for the most part are rooted in the same tech tree as oz's own ms so only the speclized parts excluxsive to the gundam got distroyed as we see enough of the frame survived fir oz to rebuild both wing and sandrock with parts on hand. also it would logical for the gundams to use some OZ standerd parts as it would streamline field repairs to not have to have parts that needed to be custom built.
WZ was built with ordered parts, so I guess ALL parts are either standardly shelf available or at the very least, can be simply made by various manufacturers with the correct blue print.
BrentD15

Mimeblade wrote:Only problem I have with "real world tech" aspects of self destruct.... is that this is Gundanium Alloy or some equivalent... we're talking about Neo Titanium here... hard to blow something like that up with just any old bomb or explosive.

Endless Waltz is misleading because when the Gundams finally do blow up... they're gone. Completely.

Like vaporized.
And the Earth is completely left vulnerable to invasion again.
Just like last time. :|
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
JEFFPIATT

it seems almost implied in wing that getting parts of an OZ-06MS Leo on the black market would be pretty easy it helps that at lest two of the gundams had allied support to keep them up where as the other 3 had to fend for themselves remember wing was repaired by Zects using spare parts from the tallgeese the leo's prototype.