Question about GN missile containers in 00

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
iamthebest22

Question about GN missile containers in 00

Hi guys, I just got a question about the GN missile containers on suits such as the Kyrios, Arios and Harute. suits such as the Zabanya says it has 76 missiles exactly, but nothing on the Harute or its predecessors. I'm wondering if anyone has knowledge on that thanks!
Dark Duel

Re: Question about GN missile containers in 00

That's actually an interesting question. Based on the kit, the Arios GNHW/M seems to carry 60 - 30 in each missile launcher. The Kyrios's tail missile launcher IIRC carried 14 missiles. The launcher mounted to Harute's rear waist in MA mode appears have 12.
GN Archer, IIRC, has either 8 or 16 missile tubes, I would have to double-check.

Since you mentioned Zabanya, Dynames had 16 missiles in its waist and 4 in each knee, for 24 total. Cherudim, on the other hand, has only 8 mounted in its waist.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
iamthebest22

Re: Question about GN missile containers in 00

THanks, right I have the HG kit of Harute and I see it has 12 tubes, but it definitely doesn't carry only 12 missiles because in the movie you see more than one coming out per tube, so I'm wondering how many missiles does it carry exactly or rough estimate (going off Arios, it seems like possibly 60 too?)