CE Cockpits

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
TheGreyPhantom

CE Cockpits

For my first post... A VERSUS THREAD! But seriously is there any source (anime, manga, manuals, etc.) that describe the cockpits of the cosmic era with as much detail as the universal century tends to have. Between /r/Gundam, Anaheim Journal, and here I've found quite a bit of stuff from UC like the learning computer, AMC (active mass control, and a few detailed diagrams of cockpits with the functions of the various buttons inside them labeled but for other eras this kind of stuff seems to be non existent (because I can't find it :cry: ). Can anybody help me look around or does what I'm looking for not exist.
He is... A GHOST!
AmuroNT1

Re: CE Cockpits

Actually, it's your lucky day. :D Gundam SEED Official File 1: Mecha has a full page dedicated to explaining the G-Weapons' cockpit setups. Check it out:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... ec2da6.jpg
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
TheGreyPhantom

Re: CE Cockpits

Thanks, this is pretty much what I'm looking for. Someone showed me a page like this on reddit so I guess I can add this to my folder too. I guess as far as the a.i related things it'll be the same across all universes with slight variations (Veda & Haro, G.U.N.D.A.M).
He is... A GHOST!