Zeta Plus C1 "Hummingbird" Question

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Zangetsu

Zeta Plus C1 "Hummingbird" Question

Just have a few quick questions if someone would mind helping me out.

1) The original MS that goes in this thing has beam sabers, but somehow loses them in transit?

2) The four beam cannons listed in the profile say backpack but they are really the fixtures on the shoulders right?

3) The beam smartgun is the gray rifle in the right hand right? Then what is the super long bit that comes from the same side?

4) What are the knee crushers listed?
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Wingnut

Re: Zeta Plus C1 "Hummingbird" Question

1: *shrug* Maybe they were a little lazy or didn't think that the Hummingbird could use them effectively, or that it was outside the role it was to play and left them off. Wouldn't be the first time. *glares at real world F-4 Phantom lacking a gun*

2: Yeah, I would think so.

3: The profile also lists 2 beam smartguns, and the lineart reflects this as well. One is more typical of the C1, and the other mounted below it is of the same model as the S Gundam.

4: That... I got no idea on.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
balofo

Knee Crushers are the knee pointy things that can be used in melee combat
Zangetsu

balofo wrote:Knee Crushers are the knee pointy things that can be used in melee combat
In what way? Crusher kinda gives a certain image, but I do not see how they could do that.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers