Kenji TERAOKA

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
nacho-wan

Kenji TERAOKA

Hi people, just saw the last episode of Aldnoah Zero and I was blown away by the sheer awesomess of Sausbaum's Dioscuria and its super-robot-taisen-look so I had to investigate its mecha designer. It turns our it was done by a young fellow named Kenji TERAOKA. Google has turned unlikely helpful on this guy's other works but seem he was linked to Code Geass -both the series and exiled spin-off, as well as Gundam 00 where he supposed designed the Ahead. Does anybody knows any other of his exact works? Namely which precise mechas he designed?
Aun cuando mil millones de personas acepten una idea absurda, sigue siendo absurda.
Although a thousand million people accept an absurd idea, it still is an absurd idea
-Henry I. Miller
AmuroNT1

Re: Kenji TERAOKA

The only specific credit I can find is the Tieren, since its in-universe designer is named "Kenzi Teraokanov" after him.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Chris
Administrator

He also did 00's ahead, BF's Zaku Amazing and a design for Code Geass Oz the Reflection Orpheus.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
SonicSP

Before AGE aired, I thought I saw something about him being the designer of the Genoace. I'm not 100% sure of this, but I recall something like that and I can see a little bit of similarities with the Ahead to believe it.
Zeis

He did the mecha designs in GiTS: SAC as well.
nacho-wan

Thanks people quite enlightening!
Aun cuando mil millones de personas acepten una idea absurda, sigue siendo absurda.
Although a thousand million people accept an absurd idea, it still is an absurd idea
-Henry I. Miller