Post Year 2000: New Universal Century designs from scratch

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Calubin_175

Post Year 2000: New Universal Century designs from scratch

I am trying to pinpoint some purely original UC MS/MA designs which were created post 2000 period and applied to productions set prior to the events of Gundam Unicorn. By purely original, I am dismissing variants or renditions such as the Gallus K, GM Striker, GM Nightseeker, G Line and Efreet Nacht.

Some original designs that come to mind are the ones from Ecole de Ciel, the Zudah and GM Camouf from MS Igloo, the Pale Rider, and a few from Gundam Evolve.

I really want to identify UC designs which had minimal connection with the original designs from the 80s other than technological premise. After seeing the Zudah, I could tell that it was trying to be innovative and different whilst retaining monoeye and weapons.

In the mid 90s, we actually had the Ground Type Gundam and Efreet, which represented the 90s Okawara One Year War design originals.

The other thing is, it is actually extremely difficult to slot in fresh designs into the Universal Century timeline as there are too many existing designs already. The Pale Rider was quite a surprise.
Gelgoog Jager

Re: Post Year 2000: New Universal Century designs from scrat

This may come extremely late, but I do wanted to provide some examples of post-2000 designs for the Universal Century:

EMS-04 Zudah (original)
EMS-10 Zudah
G87 Luna Tank
MP-02A Oggo
MSM-06 Jurick
YMT-05 Hildolfr
GM Camouf

Gobble Space Fighter-Bomber
Gagaul Class Destroyer
Jotunheim Experimental Support Ship