Good books of Universal Century MS firearms?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Calubin_175

Good books of Universal Century MS firearms?

I am looking for a unified source for all firearms, in particularly those with a model assigned such as Hazel's BOWA-XBR-M84.

I know that the Master Archives did cover the One Year War ones used by the GM series, but are there any other good sources? There may have been one article from the Fact Files.
Gelgoog Jager

Re: Good books of Universal Century MS firearms?

Not exactly a unified source, not a complete one, but I think you could take a look at the MG manuals. On dalong.net you can find scans of pretty much every MG kit ever released, which would be the closest to a unified source. I guess the PG and some of the HGUC kits might also have some relevant information.
Calubin_175

Re: Good books of Universal Century MS firearms?

I actually have a few of the UC Arms Gallery cards. They're as good as the ones from Master Archive, and they are probably the only source with both the MW output and the number of shots available. e.g. 32 rounds for the MMP-80. There is also a development tree for the beam rifles, which may also have been published in one of the Perfect Files. I remembered one with the AGX-04 beam rifle leading to to the Jagd Doga beam gatling.