The Official Gundam Unicorn Mecha Thread Mk IV

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
domtropen

Re: The Official Gundam Unicorn Mecha Thread Mk IV

Perhaps the "incalculable" is when Neo Zeong deploys its psychoshrad to create its psychofield?
balofo

Zaku III finally posted, they are blaming Genma on twitter for not handing them the cleaned up lineart for the rest of the MS, LOL

http://www.gundam-unicorn.net/en/ms/03.html#24
機動戦士ガンダムUC(ユニコーン) @gundam_unicorn · 5h

ほかの掲載できていないMS(ガザC、アイザック、バウ等々)も、設定画を玄馬さんに清書化お願いしたいと考えていますが、今はG-レコでお忙しそうなので、長い目で見ていずれは揃えたいと思っています…。(広報いぬ)
balofo

My life is partially complete: now we know where the Gustav Carl stores its beam sabers in the Fujita redesign. Also the arm grenade launcher is confirmed to be dual in the Katoki redesign instead of the single one as depicted in G Gen games. Katoki ver. also has 4 head vulcans.

http://i.imgur.com/woMouYf.jpg
balofo

There's no Bawoo or Zaku III(even the one already on the official website) lineart on the Mobile Suit Gundam UC Mechanic and World - EP 7...

Can't believe this sh**!
Deacon Blues

Zaku III lineart already came out in the one issue of Great Mechanics. No lineart for the Gigan in the book :(
balofo

Deacon Blues wrote:Zaku III lineart already came out in the one issue of Great Mechanics. No lineart for the Gigan in the book :(
Last hope is the official site or Prismatics vol 2, whenever if ever...
Deacon Blues

There's black and white lineart for the Bawoo in the book.
balofo

Deacon Blues wrote:There's black and white lineart for the Bawoo in the book.
Yeah, I fear some of the UC entries will never get official color lineart like Setsuna's Flag and Dynames Repair...
Zulu Dawn

Deacon Blues wrote:Zaku III lineart already came out in the one issue of Great Mechanics. No lineart for the Gigan in the book :(
Do you remember which issue of Great Mechanics?
nacho-wan

Say how long for an HGUC Gustav Karl? I think it will be a hit -besides Bandai sure is running out of designs in the classic UC lines
Aun cuando mil millones de personas acepten una idea absurda, sigue siendo absurda.
Although a thousand million people accept an absurd idea, it still is an absurd idea
-Henry I. Miller
balofo

nacho-wan wrote:Bandai sure is running out of designs in the classic UC lines
http://reactionface.net/reactionface/im ... l/1399.jpg
balofo

Unicorn's 3rd form: Destroy Unchained. Just extra psycoframe armor that slides from forearms, , tip of shoulders, chest, ass, main thusters and side legs...

http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/81cfa85agw1 ... 5141kx.jpg
Heaven Piercing Man

nacho-wan wrote:Say how long for an HGUC Gustav Karl? I think it will be a hit -besides Bandai sure is running out of designs in the classic UC lines
When they make an HF OVA?
Blazer-X

balofo wrote:Unicorn's 3rd form: Destroy Unchained. Just extra psycoframe armor that slides from forearms, , tip of shoulders, chest, ass, main thusters and side legs...

Seriously? The backpack and butt thrusters already exist in the regular Destroy Mode. Only new things are the shoulders (hardly noticable), the chest (again, hardly noticible), and the side of the legs.
Heecarl_Reez

Blazer-X wrote:
balofo wrote:Unicorn's 3rd form: Destroy Unchained. Just extra psycoframe armor that slides from forearms, , tip of shoulders, chest, ass, main thusters and side legs...

Seriously? The backpack and butt thrusters already exist in the regular Destroy Mode. Only new things are the shoulders (hardly noticable), the chest (again, hardly noticible), and the side of the legs.
well, there's also some kind of ear, to invoke the image of... eh. horse( or cat)??? Kinda weird.
BrentD15

Heecarl_Reez wrote:
Blazer-X wrote:

well, there's also some kind of ear, to invoke the image of... eh. horse( or cat)??? Kinda weird.
I'd say it's a horse to complete the "Unicorn" visage.
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
nacho-wan

Dude it looks like cat earns. Wtf!
Aun cuando mil millones de personas acepten una idea absurda, sigue siendo absurda.
Although a thousand million people accept an absurd idea, it still is an absurd idea
-Henry I. Miller
FinalSin66

Interesting, the forearms shields are similar to the ZZs' while the shoulder plates remind me of the Le Cygne. And the name G-First, ancestor of G-Arcane, G-Self ?
nacho-wan

it does look rather alternative universe, particulary the chest -kind of CEss to me.

Never heard of Le Cygne, quite an interesting concept. Maybe Sunrise should try something like that on the next animé
-Henry I. Miller