Aegis/Buster/Blitz/Duel SEED:Re manga exclusive upgrades

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
E08

Re: Aegis/Buster/Blitz/Duel SEED:Re manga exclusive upgrades

From what little i can read and understand, the Duel's upgrade is based on partial data of the IWSP that ZAFT recovered during the Heliopolis raid. ZAFT technicians then combine it with DINN parts and beam weaponry to complete the equipment. It also says something about ZAFT planning to equip it on their older MS to provide them with flight capability and beam weapons, but im not sure if that is right.

For Blitz, the assisting wings (or something like that, im not sure what they call it in english) can function as a claw when they unfold. The description of the claw's capability seems to be a reharsh of how Gold Frame Amatsu's "Maga no Ikutachi" work. I think the last sentence indicates that the claw is inspired by a weapon on Orb's MS. Personally, i think this does not make much sense due to how Gold Frame Amatsu's development history is...

As for the Buster, i only get that the upgrade is a diving equipment made from GOOhN and ZnO parts
AmuroNT1

E08 wrote:Personally, i think this does not make much sense due to how Gold Frame Amatsu's development history is...
Given how secretive the Sahakus were with their MS development, I don't think it makes any sense at all.

EDIT: Yeah, as near as I can tell, Duel's profile does say that they're developing a version of the DINN-WSP pack to give older MS like the GINN flight capability and beam weaponry.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
InjuredPelican

Way too much stuff. How are they supposed to be maneuverable like that? At this point they are all MAs with legs. At least the Strike still looks like a mobile suit.
"And so I fight for the Moonrace. However, I am also fighting for the Earthrace! I fight against anyone who does not cherish their people's lives! No matter who they are, I will fight against them!"
-Loran Cehack
domino

Does the manga give an in-universe explanation for these upgrades/additions?

Is ZAFT disgusted at the thought of using Natural technology or are they disappointed that they still haven't sunk one ship carrying one mobile suit?