The Anaheim Gundam List

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
MythSearcher

Re: The Anaheim Gundam List

Gelgoog Jager wrote:
-Also, I think that any potential comaprison between the Gerbera Tetra and any other MS should take into account also the Gerbera Gundam and the Gerbera Tetra Kai, the later which looks as lot more realistic rush job to modifiy an EF MS into a Zeon unit (retaining some sections of the original frame). I could even imagine the Gebera Tetra Kai's wing binders/thrusters being some leftover from the conversion of the Zephyrantes into its space-only Full Burnern configuration.
Agree with your first two points.

About the AGX-04 and GP04G, from the information given, we know that the GP04G was cancelled pretty early in its development stage, so the armoured look may as well just be data on the design data, and new armour was made for the skeleton to form AGX-04.
The AGX-04A1, would fit more in a world where GP04G was almost finished building, but needed to scramble pretty quick. From the current plot, I don't really see why this is necessary. AGX-04 was given to Cima seemingly in a more pre-planned situation, and quite a lot of time had passed since the GP01 and GP02A was finished and testing, which means the GP04G, which should have been cancelled quite a while ago would just be sitting there for the development team to do stuff to it for a few months already.
Also, seeing how quickly GP01 team made the Fb addon and fixed the damaged armour in just a few hours of time, taking down all the Gundam armour and strapping on a much larger Tetra armour seems to be a piece of cake that can be done in similar, if not less, time.

And if we take the Evolve 4 plot as canon, GP04G quite obviously has a higher security level than the other 3(hacking into the system and reading data from 01~03 did not trigger an alarm, reading the 04 data did) so if you look at things in a conspiracy theorist way(with Titans about to form and already working in the BG), GP04G was already prepared as a trump card, not as a war machine, but as a political gift, which should give the team more time to do the decorations.
AmuroNT1

Re: The Anaheim Gundam List

I could easily see the GP04's data having heightened security specifically because it's pretty well a giant flashing red light that warns everyone about Anaheim's double-dealing nature.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power