The Strongest Gundam: Is there any?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.

What is the most important aspect of mecha

The Pilot
67%
The Specs
33%
The Controls
No votes

Total votes: 3
KaitoDoku

The Strongest Gundam: Is there any?

Every time I bring this question up, many people (mostly 00 fanboys) bring up that because of its specs, the [Q]ant is the most powerful Gundam. Yet, I believe that it really depends on the pilot, what do you guys think?
Gundam420

Re: The Strongest Gundam: Is there any?

You must be new here, and honestly I advise that you don't bring up any "Strongest Gundam" threads. Trust me on this one. The other members can attest to that. Besides: Turn A Gundam, Moonlight Butterfly. End.
PSN: (Japan Account) gundaminator
latenlazy

Gundam420 wrote:You must be new here, and honestly I advise that you don't bring up any "Strongest Gundam" threads. Trust me on this one. The other members can attest to that. Besides: Turn A Gundam, Moonlight Butterfly. End.
What have you done.
mcred23

latenlazy wrote:What have you done.
The same thing I would do? :P

Really, even excluding the Turn A's awesome powers, it's an impossible subject. We have no way of know how the technology of one universe would interact with that of another, particularly when talking about UC stuff like Minovsky Particles (Which is the basis for most of the weapons there too). Even assuming a somehow fairly level playing field, determining performance of a great many MS is just as difficult, and as many of our threads here will show, you can't always trust official performance statistics (For what suits they even exist for!). And we've yet to even begin to talk about the pilot, never mind such abilities as the SEED thingamajig or Newtype powers (Which can have a massive variance) or whatever other crap there was from other shows I've totally forgotten about (G using the power of love? :D).

Besides, we all know deep in our hearts that the strongest mobile suit ever is the Butler Bensouman. Thread over. :mrgreen:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')