The Official Gundam Build Fighters Mecha Thread Mk I

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
E08

Re: The Official Gundam Build Fighters Mecha Thread Mk I

For those of you who wonder how Beargguy III changes its eye expression, it is because it has a LCD monitor on its face.
AmuroNT1

Well everyone can officially unclench now:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1PWbWEPJE6w/U ... ed-107.jpg

HGBF Amazing Exia coming in August, HGBF Fenice Rinascita in September.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BgmbcwyyuBw/U ... ed-107.jpg

Additionally we have clear images of the HGBF Gouf R35, coming in June. It comes with two heat sabers, two shields, two hand vulcan pods, a heat rod, and a booster pack. If anyone missed it, Kanetake Ebikawa has confirmed that this is a 100% new model, not reusing any parts from the old HGUC Gouf released 14 years ago (geez, has it been that long?).

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DP4bX4or10E/U ... 141604.jpg

Finally, it seems like the Gyan Vulcan won't be getting its own release, but instead they'll be putting out the "Valuable Pod", a booster unit consisting of all the parts unique to the Vulcan which can be combined with the old HGUC Gyan to upgrade it into Sazaki's pet machine.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Raikoh

Are they Heat Sabers? Looking at the preview image, they look clear (like beam sabers) to me. I do remember someone asking how the heat sabers fit in those small compartments in the legs, so making them beam sabers actually makes sense to me.

Though they are called heat sabers in the preview image. And thus, the mystery of the Gouf R35's weapons continues...
THE WORLD IS NOT SQUARE
balofo

Flight Pack is the same as Ral used during the raid
PowerdGNFlag

Raikoh wrote:Are they Heat Sabers? Looking at the preview image, they look clear (like beam sabers) to me. I do remember someone asking how the heat sabers fit in those small compartments in the legs, so making them beam sabers actually makes sense to me.

Though they are called heat sabers in the preview image. And thus, the mystery of the Gouf R35's weapons continues...
I think it's a reference to the original Gouf's mysterious "heat saber" in MSG!Ral's final fight with Amuro that does the beam saber activation thing. (see MSG episode 19 or Gundam II for more info)
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
balofo

TMF/T is the Renato's Bucue model number
Outlaw

So I was killing some time, cruising the MS Video Files on gundam.info when I got to the video for the F91 and what do I see? At about the 1:06-1:07 mark the F91 opens its faceplate and a blast of energy fires out. I have little doubt that it's just supposed to be heat dissipating or something but perhaps that scene inspired the F-91 Imagine's mouth cannon. Check it out.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Dark Duel

Of course it did. Personally when I saw the F91 Imagine do that, I remembered that scene from the original and thought it was just doing something similar.
Then again, the series did give the Devil Gundam a crotch cannon that I don't think the original equivalent unit in the series had. Of course, it's been a while since my last rewatch of G so I can't be sure. So maybe it is a cannon that was inspired by that scene.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
AmuroNT1

The other forms of the Devil Gundam have been depicted as having a cannon in the "mouth" of the giant Gundam face that makes up its lower body; in fact, that's one of its big attacks in the boss fight in Gundam vs Gundam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmtpQ8vwIno
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

balofo

Triple Zeta stats: same height but weight is now 70.2. Weapons: Minovsky Zanber, Lio Gunbeam, Hi Mega Knuckle and more. Okawara design.
toysdream

Isn't it called the "Tri-Z" (or "Tri-Zeta")?
balofo

toysdream wrote:Isn't it called the "Tri-Z" (or "Tri-Zeta")?
yep :)

Also why did I post in the BF thread this is actually a Tri AGE original
Evex

This isn't related to the show, but rather some side material. Was wondering if I could get a translation of the text in the following.

Image text needs translation

The mobile suit itself is called the psycho gundam inferno, and I was wondering if the text mentions anything about weapons and the sort.
E08

It only says that the psycho gundam inferno is equipped with high mega cannons all over its body, giving it devastating firepower. The suit also has impregnable defense, but the details are not listed.
Jestersage

Since we have a second season, I want to pop a question:
Considering that there is the HGUC NeoZeong, and many people have posted funny SD Neo Zeong Pics, here's my question
1) how efficient would it be for a mech to use the HGUC Neo Zeong shell in a Gunpla battle?
2) Would it even be allowed?
Xenosynth

1. Would probably depend on the protection provided, and maybe outfitting it with more weapons. Otherwise it's just a huge target. I think if it was heavily customized, yes, it could be pretty nuts.

2. I don't see why it wouldn't be allowed. The only reason I'd never use one is because if it was destroyed that's like, 200 dollars down the drain.
AmuroNT1

Normally Build Fighters seems to ignore the expense involved in repairing/rebuilding Gunpla...yet we only rarely saw large models like Rainer's Gaw or Tatsuo's Apsaras III. The Neo Zeong MIGHT appear, but there's no way it'll be anything more than a one-episode antagonist at best.

DoubleZero

Did the HG Gouf R35 reveal anything major? Did its manual explain how it could fart tornadoes?
"Rush hour, during the Dark hour..."
AmuroNT1

Through the power of sheer awesomeness.

Tho in all seriousness, I'm pretty sure that was all Chinan's Master Gundam; Ral just contributed to the attack.