Kaite Madigan's MS collection

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Gelgoog Jager

Kaite Madigan's MS collection

Does anyone know if there's a list somewhere of all the MS and any other unit that Kaite Madigan has in his collection?

Some of the few ones I know about include:

Ginn Assault Type
Dinn Raven
Testament Gundam

Also, I read in wikipedia that Elijah's Zaku was originally a Zaku owned by Kaite, which he gave to Elijah after disabling his customized Ginn. While Elijah did made modifications to the Zaku, I don't know if the Zaku had been previously customized by Kaite or if it was just a regular unit he had in his posession.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Re: Kaite Madigan's MS collection

Here's what I found on the Gundam wiki:

FX-550 Skygrasper
ZGMF-1017 GINN
ZGMF-1017AS GINN Assault Type
AMF-103A DINN RAVEN
ZGMF-1000/AAL Noctiluca ZAKU Warrior
ZGMF-1001 ZAKU Kaite Madigan Custom
ZGMF-X12A Testament
LR-GAT-X102 Regen Duel Gundam
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Homeless

I don't recall a strict list, but his collection is pretty ridiculous. The last chapter of the photonovel gives us a look and he seems to have practically "everything", often in multiple copies. He even cobbled together a Sword Calamity from the aftermath of the South America event, as I recall.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
ydawg314

why and how exactly does he collect so many?
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
E08

Some other MS that can be seen in the last chapter of the photonovel are:
-105 Dagger
-GOOhN
-Gouf Ignited
-Ginn HM2
-Zaku Warrior

Seen in earlier chapter
-Strike Dagger
-Aile striker

He also recovered both Rena's and Ed's Sword Calamity. He reasoned that it is common for damaged MS to be recovered by Junk Guild and what he did is no different. It seems that this is how he got the other MS. He did promise Jess that if Ed needs the Sword Calamity, he will return it.

He keep his large MS collection in a deserted colony that he now owns (he also has a private land on earth). The MS in his collection are all function as he uses them in his work, as such he also has their spare parts.

Elijah's Zaku seems to be a normal Zaku Phantom before the modification by Katie. (To read more about it visit my seed/astray thread [shameless plugging :)])
Gelgoog Jager

Thanks for the replies so far.

Out of the MS mentioned so far, the one that I found most odd that he posses is the GINN HM2. We don't see any actual ZAFT forces use them and it doesn't sound very likely that he managed to salvage one before Junius Seven fell to Earth. Does anyone know if there is any mention of their use anywhere else?

And for those who have seen the photonovel, are all his MS painted with his personal cross mark, or does he also have regular painted MS?
Calubin_175

All the accounts available of the HM2 were operated by Zaft deserter troops. Aside from the Junius 7 seven drop, there were 3 other accounts. In C.E 72, Sven and Sham of Phantom Pain were ordered to annihilate the Zaft Deserter hideout located in an abandoned colony in Lagrange 4, in which 6 HM2s were identified. During Lukas O'Donnells' first mission as an Alliance soldier, he was ordered to fight a number of HM2s belonging to his former comrades, the Zaft deserter troops. Another account is in Destiny Astray where Gai Murakumo and Jean Carrey stop the Zaft Deserter troops from using the Genesis Alpha.
E08

Lukas piloted Ginn HM2 when he was in ZAFT. Destiny Astray photonovel also has a team of Ginn HM2 belonging to ZAFT deserter raiding a colony. An earlier chapter shows some deserter using GuAIZ R.

The majority of Katie's MS collection are in their standard color. The color of his skygrasper seems to be the standard color at that time.