Unidentified UC MS Weapons

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Gelgoog Jager

Unidentified UC MS Weapons

Recently I found about these weapon kits:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/ ... apons1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/ ... apons2.jpg

Basically each type of weapon comes with three main configurations. However I'm trying to identify some of them which I'm suspecting might not be existing weapons.

For starters, I will add the ones I do recognize:

Zaku Machinegun:

1- The first one is the classic model, no need for further details.
2- The second one is the 0083 version used by the Zaku F2. Besides some different parts, it replaces handgrip for the left hand (usually folded to the front) with a grenade launcher.
3- The last one is actually a hybrid: it's the classic model again, but using the catridge seen once used by the 0083 version, when a Zaku F2 was trying to shoot down Core figther piloted by the AE spy that escaped from the Albion.

Beam Rifle:

1- Classic Gelgoog beam rifle, which can attach an optional grenade launcher.
2- Prototype beam rifle include in the MG kit of Anavel's Gato's Gelgoog.
3- Beam machinegun used by the Gelgoog Jagers on 0080.

As for the ones I don't know about:

Beam Gatling Gun:

1- Unicorn version
2- Unknown
3- Unknown

Heat Hawk:

1- Classic model. The one in the small window below is the Heat Tomahawk used by the Desert Zakus (ZZ version) and Dwadges.
2- Unknown
3- Unknown

The few details I have about the 4 unknown ones are:

-Beam Gatling Gun 2 looks a slighlty similar to the ballistic gatling gun included in the HGUC Dra-C model kit, particularly the grip, but different in most other details.
-Both Beam Gatling Guns 2 and 3 have a double e-pack, similar to the e-pack first seen on the Galting Gun of Quess' Jagd Doga. Other than that, they have many differences.
-The closest thing I have seen to Heat Hawk 2 is the YMS-09J heat lancer, but other than both being long weapons with a heat blade at the end, it's easy to tell that they are different weapons.
-Heat Hawk 3 seems like a classic model equipped with the heat blade of Dozle's Heat Hawk.
AmuroNT1

Re: Unidentified UC MS Weapons

The large-bladed heat hawk is the Hizack's; the polearm version looks familiar but I can't quite pinpoint it.

Also, I don't think the Gatling variants are existing designs, but rather variants they made up for the line. The short one is identified as "carbine/short-range type" while the one with the tripod is called a "sniper type".
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Wingnut

AmuroNT1 wrote:Also, I don't think the Gatling variants are existing designs, but rather variants they made up for the line. while the one with the tripod is called a "sniper type".
Gatling gun
"sniper type"
:?

So much for "one shot, one kill".
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
ShadowCell

if one shot will kill you then lots of shots will really kill you

and it's always good to be sure
Gelgoog Jager

AmuroNT1 wrote:The large-bladed heat hawk is the Hizack's; the polearm version looks familiar but I can't quite pinpoint it.
I initially also considered the Hizack's Heat Hawk, due to the size of the blade, but it wasn't the case. For comparison purposes:

Weapon kit
MG Hizack
Hizack's profile (check heat hawk lineart)
Dozle's Zaku
Dozle's Rick Dom

The key element is the shape of the top of the blade and the location of the circular hole on it.

However, as far as I know, the same blade isn't used in a regular heat hawk as the weapon kit proposes.
ClicheNameGuy

The larger blade resembles the Zaku FZ's (artistic stylings excluded); but the addition of that hole at the top of the blade complicates this. It could just be an additional detail to differentiate it from the others I suppose.

^Atleast it strikes me as being a "fit" for the FZ, given the bulk and such that would make a normal heat hawk appear rather.. puny.
Gelgoog Jager

ClicheNameGuy wrote:The larger blade resembles the Zaku FZ's (artistic stylings excluded); but the addition of that hole at the top of the blade complicates this. It could just be an additional detail to differentiate it from the others I suppose.

^Atleast it strikes me as being a "fit" for the FZ, given the bulk and such that would make a normal heat hawk appear rather.. puny.
I understand what you mean, but the Zaku Kai seems to use a standard-sized Heat Hawk, something that can be noticed both in the OVA and HGUC kit.

Edit: I think I finally found which weapon the heat hawk with the long grip is based on: the Zaku F2000's Heat Hawk.