The Official Gundam Unicorn Mecha Thread Mk II

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Dark Duel

Re: The Official Gundam Unicorn Mecha Thread Mk II

Can't see the poll either :?
Delta Plus already has an HGUC AND an MG, so I'd rather not. Ditto the Kämpfer. Of the other options...
Big Zam ANYTHING is going to be retardedly huge, so not ideal. As for the rest...the Bawoo and Barzam're just silly. Zakrello's even more ridiculous, and the Agg should not even be on that poll when there are so many other awesome MS out there that DID get animated and deserve some love from the HGUC line.
The only ones really that I'd be interested in seeing are the Doven Wolf or GM Sniper II.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Zeonista

Yeah sure, of course the new Gundam is in the lead. :roll: *sigh* No Dra-C, no Geymalk, no Galbaldy Beta, no Hanbrabi, no Gundam Mk V or Xeku Zwei, no Dwadge or Desert Zaku, no Efreet plamo, no F91 updates.... Hey at least they didn't offer to make a Baund Doc! :D Alas, I cannot see the poll here. Will have to go to a friend's machine and see if it shows up here.

Kampfer: Zeonography, MG, HG-UC, we're good.
Gabthley: already covered recently
Bawoo: Just do another run of HG-UC already.
Big Zam: No thanks, I don't need another end table.
Zakrello: Even the consideration of resurrecting that, that robeast should be sending people to fire nastygrams at Bandai!
Agg: Zeon ftaghn! Would accept a HG-UC version to finish off the MSM corps.
GM Sniper II: Sure, it's about time they finished War in the Pocket! :lol:
Barzam: This one has gotten passed over forever, so it'd be OK to do something with it.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
Strike Zero

ShadowCell wrote:I hate you all already. I'm not sure what you all have to do with the freaking Agg being on this poll but hating you all seems like as reasonable a response as any other.
Hey, watch it. The Agg's primary means of defending itself are a pair of massive, earth-devouring drills. This automatically makes it bloody awesome. 8)

I'm reminded now of your prior show of hate for the Agguguy, as well. What's the matter? The prospect of your mobile suit getting violated by heat tentacles too chilling for you? :lol:
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
ShadowCell

The Agguguy carries with it not only ridiculousness like no other, but it also summons to mind the Tigerbaum episodes of ZZ, which are cause enough for crawling flesh. =P
Strike Zero

Ridiculous, perhaps, but you also can't deny its intimidation factor. If Acguy is cuddly, then the Agguguy is its mutated demon cousin from Hell. If one of those things were to ever come charging at me from out of the swamp in the dead of night, I would not be sticking around to try and get a better look at what it was, I would flee.

However, I have yet to see past the first couple episodes of ZZ Gundam, so I'm unfortunately unable to relate to any horrors that might have been associated with its appearance there. >.>
flamingtroll

balofo wrote:http://www.gundam.info/

Gundam Info has a poll on what MS/MA you'd like to see in the future in different merchandise, UC OVA staff says they will take the result in consideration. Poll is on the left side, opions are: Zakrelo, Big Zam, Agg, Kaempfer, GM Sniper II, Gabthley, Barzam, Bawoo, Doven Wolf and Delta Plus(is winning).
It's actually Zeta Plus. I think that's what you meant to type anyway. The poll is only in the on Japanese language page as usual: http://www.gundam.info/top.php. I don't mind Zeta plus. I am happy to see Barzam doing well though. It's too underloved. Not to mention it's actually awesome looking with a few proportion tweaks. Something in between the AOZ barzam and the original. Not "refined barzam" and that Mk II silliness.
balofo

Ooops, I meant Zeta Plus indeed. With the trend of using MSV or non anime designs by Katoki and Akitaka the OVA 5 mystery MS is going to be either a Geara Doga Kai or a Zeta Plus, Zeku Zwei has also a 6 letter japanese name but I think it's less likely. Regarding the other guest MSes for OVA 6 I'm 100% certain we are going to see a lot of nice cameos like: Doven Wolf, Barzam, Bawoo, etc...
PowerdGNFlag

If it's for Unicorn, I don't mind seeing Silver Bullet coming after Doven Wolf and/or Gundam Mk.V. But I do root for more [Refined] Barzam love.
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
latenlazy

ShadowCell wrote:The Agg?

The Agg?

I hate you all already. I'm not sure what you all have to do with the freaking Agg being on this poll but hating you all seems like as reasonable a response as any other.
I completely forgot that thing existed. I saw it and thought...what is this, a handicapped Guren Lagann?
Ceiling_Squid

Zeta Plus, eh?

I always approve of any tenuous canonicity nod that Sentinel might get, so happy to see that this one is proving a popular choice.
Calubin_175

Oh come on, does that mean they will make an HGUC and possibly an MG 2.0 for the Zeta Plus? I can see why it got the most votes not necessarily because of the desire of being merchandised, but the fact that it still hasn't been animated as opposed to the other candidates.

Honestly, in an interview the producer hinted that the next Guest Mecha will consist of 6 Japanese Katakana letters. If the Z is spelt with 3 letters, then this must be it.
Zeonista

flamingtroll wrote:
balofo wrote:http://www.gundam.info/

Gundam Info has a poll on what MS/MA you'd like to see in the future in different merchandise, UC OVA staff says they will take the result in consideration. Poll is on the left side, opions are: Zakrelo, Big Zam, Agg, Kaempfer, GM Sniper II, Gabthley, Barzam, Bawoo, Doven Wolf and Delta Plus(is winning).
It's actually Zeta Plus. I think that's what you meant to type anyway. The poll is only in the on Japanese language page as usual: http://www.gundam.info/top.php. I don't mind Zeta plus. I am happy to see Barzam doing well though. It's too underloved. Not to mention it's actually awesome looking with a few proportion tweaks. Something in between the AOZ barzam and the original. Not "refined barzam" and that Mk II silliness.
Ah, so it's a Zeta Plus? NO wonder it is out ahead! There has been not much for Zeta Plus outside of FiXX. I have the old 1/144 kit; it's alright, but sadly lackluster compared to the HG-UC line. It would be nice to get some Zeta Plus HG-UC love.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
yukigono

If the secret MS that will appear in episode 5 has 6 Japanese letters then the Hamma Hamma is also a possibility. Especially considering the Rozen Zulu, which is based on that design, will also appear in episode 5.
Scorpius7692

The Agg?

The Agg?

I hate you all already. I'm not sure what you all have to do with the freaking Agg being on this poll but hating you all seems like as reasonable a response as any other.
While the choice to put that thing on the list is pretty weird, its not the worst mobile suit I've ever seen.

I'm more concerned that the Zakrello of all things is on the list. If that thing wins, then all of Gundam shall forever be dead to me.

EDIT: I too hope that the Zeta Plus wins. I always liked how the design looked. I'm not sure about the Hamma Hamma, though. If they already have the Rozen Zulu, which is essentially the expy for the Hamma Hamma, the probably won't bring it in.
Fear the power of the skirted suit. Fear it.
Arsarcana

Funny, I could say the exact same thing for the Zeta Plus. For all the stylistic differences, it's just as similar to the Delta Plus as the Hamma Hamma is to the Rozen Zulu.

Nah, if I had to pick something to get in it would be the Doven Wolf, which genuinely needs more love but doesn't seem to be getting it based on the poll numbers.
Scorpius7692

Maybe your'e right......I haven't seen a lot of footage of the Doven-Wolf, but I do like its wire-arm beam gun things. Reminds me very much of the Zeong.
Strike Zero

As of this post, Barzam is beating Zeta Plus in the poll, 2334 to 2218.
Scorpius7692

The Barzam? Well, I don't hate it (in fact I like it), but thats unexpected.
Homeless

Hey, better than the Z Plus.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Raiden

Went for Sniper II, out of all the GM's we have, i think this clearly needs a proper HGUC kit or even better a MG :D *Dreams of White Dingo colors*

Don't mind the Barzam either, refined that is.

Zeta Plus, yea wouldn't mind either.