Anyone know the height of Gurren Lagann?

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
TetraVaal

Anyone know the height of Gurren Lagann?

I can't seem to find a profile for any of the mechas in Gurren Lagann, but I mainly wanted to know the height of primary mech.
Enileph

Re: Anyone know the height of Gurren Lagann?

How do you measure something that throws GALAXIES around?
PowerdGNFlag

The poster is most likely referring to the height of the "vanilla" Gurren Lagann.
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
TetraVaal

PowerdGNFlag wrote:The poster is most likely referring to the height of the "vanilla" Gurren Lagann.
Bingo.

I'm talking about this version: http://images.wikia.com/gurennlagann/im ... -intro.jpg
steeltamashii

According to the Gurren Lagann data books released by Gainax, the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is more than 10 million light years in height (approx. 100 times the diameter of the Milky Way galaxy) making it the largest mech in animation to date.

The diameter of the Milky Way is approx. 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 km, making the TTGL approx. 100 quintrillion kilometers tall. (In other words, realllllly big :shock: )
My personal blog: gusteeltamashii.tumblr.com
Watch Gamers Unrated LIVE on Wednesdays @ 3PM Eastern Time at:
www.royalcrownstudios.com/radio!
Also watch past episodes on YouTube:
www.youtube.com/user/GamersUnratedShow
And follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/gamersunrated
I am a HUcast. To know what you are take the quiz here.
kayone73

steeltamashii wrote:According to the Gurren Lagann data books released by Gainax, the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is more than 10 million light years in height (approx. 100 times the diameter of the Milky Way galaxy) making it the largest mech in animation to date.

The diameter of the Milky Way is approx. 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 km, making the TTGL approx. 100 quintrillion kilometers tall. (In other words, realllllly big :shock: )
That's not what the OP is asking
steeltamashii

kayone73 wrote:
steeltamashii wrote:According to the Gurren Lagann data books released by Gainax, the Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is more than 10 million light years in height (approx. 100 times the diameter of the Milky Way galaxy) making it the largest mech in animation to date.

That's not what the OP is asking
Oops... my bad. The "vanilla" Gurren Lagann as you guys called it is 10-15 meters in height, according to the Gurren Lagann data books released by Gainax. Hope that's what you guys were looking for.
My personal blog: gusteeltamashii.tumblr.com
Watch Gamers Unrated LIVE on Wednesdays @ 3PM Eastern Time at:
www.royalcrownstudios.com/radio!
Also watch past episodes on YouTube:
www.youtube.com/user/GamersUnratedShow
And follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/gamersunrated
I am a HUcast. To know what you are take the quiz here.