dorowa or dolos

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
CJack90

dorowa or dolos

Were both of these battle cruisers in attendance at a boao qu or is it just one ship..Its been puzziling me any info on these battle cruisers.. I know gihren talks about the dolos alot but Gato talk about the dorowa are they the same ship?
Strike Albion

Re: dorowa or dolos

As far as I'm aware the Dolos and Dolowa were both Dolos-Class Carriers that were present during the Battle of A Baoa Qu. The Dolowa served during the Battle of Solomon too however both vessels were destroyed in the final battle of the One Year War.

- Information taken from Gundam wiki article

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Dolos-class_heavy_carrier
toysdream

Yep, they were both at A Baoa Qu. The Dolos was stationed in N (North) Field, where the main Federation fleet attacked, and the Dorowa was in S (South) Field where the White Base and the Luzal fleet joined the battle. Gihren doesn't mention the Dorowa in the original series because it hadn't been made up yet. :-)

-- Mark
yazi88

Didn't Gundam the Ride feature Jack Bayard and his wingman Adam Stingray with GMs going into the Dolos or was it the Dorowa? I think the Dorowa was also Anavel Gato's flagship before Delaz restrained him and fled with his fleet.
Wingnut

yazi88 wrote:Didn't Gundam the Ride feature Jack Bayard and his wingman Adam Stingray with GMs going into the Dolos or was it the Dorowa?
I always thought they went inside A Bou A Qu itself rather than any ship.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
toysdream

Wingnut wrote:I always thought they went inside A Bou A Qu itself rather than any ship.
I believe they do both.

-- Mark
HalfDemonInuyasha

Though non-canon, the Encounters in Space game also has "what-if" scenarios with Amuro at Solomon and A Baoa Qu; Solomon (if you rack up enough points) being where he chases after the retreating Dorowa and ends up fighting Gato (in his custom Rick Dom, Carius in a Zaku II, and Kelly Layzner in a Bigro) to a stand-still.

A Baoa Qu also has Amuro, rather than fighting Gato, flies through what I also assume to be the Dorowa (encountering a couple GMs with a Launch flying through as well), destroys some MS, and exits to land on A Baoa Qu.
"I'll show you that a superior mobile suit has its limits when it goes up against a superior pilot!" - Char Aznable, The Red Comet
DeltasTaii

My recollection is that the game was pretty specific (as if there was any question) about those GMs being Halloween Team. They were certainly pilots in the game.
Red Comet90

HalfDemonInuyasha wrote:A Baoa Qu also has Amuro, rather than fighting Gato, flies through what I also assume to be the Dorowa (encountering a couple GMs with a Launch flying through as well), destroys some MS, and exits to land on A Baoa Qu.
If it is the Dorowo that the launch and the two GM's are traveling through is it then that is a reference to the Gundam Theme Park ride since its pretty strange that two GM's and a launch are traveling inside the enemies Dorowa.
The proof of our might will forever be etched in your minds.

-- Haman Karn