Gundam Wing Frozen Tear Drop Question

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
Red Zaku

Gundam Wing Frozen Tear Drop Question

Ok, so I heard it was a rather large train wreck, but I also heard it had some decent new mecha and was wondering what these new mecha are. Has there been any art of them released?
"I'M THE CRIMSON LIGHTNING DAMNIT!" - Johnny Ridden
J-Lead

Re: Gundam Wing Frozen Tear Drop Question

Whoever told you that is yanking your chain. As of right now, the only new designs we know of so far are either dressed like friggin' jawas or haven't shown up yet at all. Anything else considered "new" is probably coming out of the Glory of the Defeated manga, and is little more than a redesign (the new EW Epyon and Maguanac corps, for example.)

On that note, when the hell are they going to reveal the new Gundams? It's been awhile now, it'd be nice to at least get some lineart for at least one of them.
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
AmuroNT1

Well, that's not quite true. The flashback portions introduced a whole lot of new designs, like a lunar combat Tragos and a couple of land battleships. However, to the best of my knowledge the only "past" mecha to get a full design is the Leo Type IV "Gryph" (or Griph, or however it's spelled).

As for the modern stuff, Heero, Duo Jr., Trowa Phobos and Quatrina Winner all have new Gundams, but like J-Lead said "Snow White" and "Warlock" (Heero and DJ's) have been wrapped in hooded cloaks the whole time so all we know is vaguely what their faces, hands, and melee weapons look like. There's also a redesigned MD Maganac, which just recently got a full design in Gundam Ace courtesy of Ishigaki.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Arsarcana

An Epyon II has also been announced but like most FT mecha we don't know what it looks like yet.