Chirico Cuvie: Mecha Man-Whore

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
bluemax151

Toru Masuta wrote:The Rabidly dog is in a different class, since it's probably the only one of its type made and definitely not mass-produced--but I stand corrected!
Oh yeah the Melkian color version!
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
Dorne

Someone should really add the term 'Chirico' in the urban dictionary as a measurement of mecha longevity.

Chirico

A unit of measurement used to determine the longevity of a mecha. The unit comes from the Character Chirico in Armored Trooper Votoms who is said to have piloted (and practically have been made unusable) 23 ATs. The current measurement is 1.8 episodes per mecha.

"You sure your math is right? I keep getting 0.3 Chiricos for a Leo...." Bright Noa

In reality we would have to add all the ATs Chirico has used for his entire life. That would include The Roots of Ambition, Pailsen Files, The last Red Shoulder, Big Battle, and Heretic Saint.
Zeonic Glory

Yeah, I got my math wrong. So sue me :P . And I'm already the first vote for adding it to the dictionary.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
doghunter1

Re: Chirico Cuvie: Mecha Man-Whore

yazi88 wrote:
Ironically the Rabidydog was/is still the only customized AT that Chirico will ever use cause I believe in the ova sequel Shining Heresy he's still using a scopedog variant. Correct me if I'm wrong about this.
You're correct sir (Hercules reference). It's called the Burglary Dog.
doghunter1

Sorry to double-post, but I have this to say:
Toru Masuta wrote:
You never see Kamille dumpster-diving to put together the Zeta Gundam or anything.
You forgot the ZZ with a Zaku II's head, and the Zaku Tank, which is Zaku II + Magella.
Chris
Administrator

Wow, was it really necessary to resurrect a six year old thread to add virtually nothing to it AND double post? Don't do this again. Locked.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his