Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG » Gundam: Universal Century




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:22 pm 
Offline
Mod of Bling, Yo
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:42 am
Posts: 3621
OOC: I've had it for about a week, Cardi. I'm now officially the Mod of Bling, yo. 8)

--Wes Curren--

Taking fire from all sides, Wes had no choice but to take some hits in avoiding the beams. Not that it mattered... machinegun rounds cant do much of anything to his Rick Dias' armor.

He quickly re-adjusted and locked onto his targets from both sides, firing all three of this beam weapons at the various HiZacks and Rick Doms.

"Eat this..." he muttered, having his beam pistols take turns firing at the Dooparalamoore Tri-Stars, while his own beam rifle rained hell onto the HiZacks below him.

_________________
ShadowCell wrote:
"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:38 pm 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:23 pm
Posts: 2104
Pan and Chabereux spotted Dervish team 2 pulling back. The flares from the Titan's force infront of them signaled the obvious. Pan let a sigh yet stayed tense as he slowed his nemo down it softly landing on the Moon. Chabereux jetted past him then slowed and made his way back to Pan's position.

"Why are we stopping sir?"

"They're pulling back..."

"Shouldn't we chase after them?"

"Go ahead... you might get lucky...but we've been lucky enough as it is today....given all the running around we've been doing we'd be stuck out there and wouldn't be able to return...you know what that means don't you?"

"Yeah...i'm trying to not get any mental images.."

"Heh...the only thing thats in my head right now is a cold beer."

"Yeah that would be nice..."

"Aren't you like 16?"

_________________
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:38 pm 
Offline
Mysterious Masked Dude
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:07 am
Posts: 593
Location: Houston, Tx
Norman is was when he told Al it wasn’t going to work. Constantine activates his remaining leg thruster to boost off the ground, aided by the backpack and prong thrusters. It isn’t pretty. It isn’t safe, but the in result is that the beam bolts miss. However, without the other leg thruster to help balance it out, the nobleman’s son crashes back onto the ground in the most undignified manor.

Quickly getting up to avoid the follow-up attack that is sure to come, Pendragon readies himself, only to find that it doesn’t. In fact, the duo is retreating.

With a sigh of relief, Pendragon turns back towards the Herakles and jumps once again, this time supported only by his backpack and thruster prongs. It is sluggish at best, and he is a low moving target, but he really doesn’t have much of a choice.

The return flight seems to take forever, but finally, he makes it to the elevator of his mother ship and is taken below deck.

_________________



If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:19 pm 
Offline
Lackey GM Pilot
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:48 am
Posts: 64
Location: Side 6
Alex waits in the hanger of the Herakles instead of his quarters even though the ship captain wanted him too. Alex just stares at his ruined Hizack reflecting on his mission. Then Pendragon enters the hanger and gets out of his Hizack and heads down the catwalk towards Alex.

"So..........we're the only ones to make it back eh?"

_________________
"This is no Zaku boy! No Zaku!!!"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:18 pm 
Offline
Yoko's Bosom Buddy
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:07 pm
Posts: 2294
Location: In the cockpit..
*ka-chang* *clatter*

The vibrations of metal banging against metal, composite armor warping and bending under the stresses of the "hard" landing, sounded off in Norman's cockpit. The Nemo was worse for wear, but alas this was most likely his last sortie for a while until that Nemo could be refitted with another leg. With a jab to the latch clips, he released his helmet and yanked it off with a swift one handed movement, his free hand wiping back his hair and covering his flight suit's glove with a sheen of sweat.

It was over..finally.

Al too made a rough landing, though not as rough as Norman's. The pitted and scarred metal evoked testament to his trials on the battlefield, his survival the best testament of them all. He too yanked his helmet off, his melon shaped head giving him some difficulty as he struggled almost comically in his attempt to remove the blasted piece of headgear.

*sigh*

Well, there's one for the record books. Though, I have to wonder..why did the Titans pull out so quickly? For all I know, that engagement felt like it lasted only a good half hour to an hour.. Not quite something that befits the defense of a major city. It almost seemed...too easy.

Little did Al know, that the AEUG was in fact on the losing side of the engagement. With his Nemo now moving to be racked, he popped the hatch and kicked himself out and away from the Nemo to find Bernard's Nemo ready and waiting, and Norman doing the same...but from the safety of the far catwalk. It seemed he was on the phone with someone as he bantered on through the hand piece..

"Bernie, party's over. I dunno what you're going after..but they're gone. End o' the line. I'm going to go after Rich and Yuri to see what the story is on our situation."

With that click, Bernard would get the only word that the engagement outside was all but over. The Titans were pulling away at a hasty pace..and there was really nothing sane that the Rebels could do about it...lest they commit suicide. With Al landing nearby, Norman waved the young pilot over to his side for "orders".

"Al, looks like thats it. I'm going to visit the d**k in the box of a CO that we have and see how he's doing. You can tag along if ya want.."

And with that, Norman kicked off of the floor and toward a far exit, heading off to do god knows what to the CO. Al couldn't help his curiosity and decided to tag along, albeit from a slight distance..

_________________
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:23 pm 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:48 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Wrightsville, PA
Shin gets a reading that a enemy suit is coming up behind him so he looks and when he sees the pilot cut their thrusters and stab at his Marasai he boosts to his right and barely dodges the beamsaber and he hten boosts back slightly and slices at the suit's right arm since he is on the right side of the suit and fires one beam at the suit's head.

(Atacking King Monkey)

_________________
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:
In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:31 am 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:06 pm
Posts: 2341
Location: 미합중국 버지니아주 페어팩스군
Kirov Vicinity

- Alexandria-class Kirov -
- Combat Bridge -


The Kirov and Herakles pick up greater and greater distance with the moon's surface. Thankfully, it appeared that the AEUG forces were mostly opting to fall back.

There were some problems nonetheless. This is war, after all.

"Why is Delta Team still that far in front?" intoned Trent, "They're asking to get surrounded and left behind. Send the withdrawal order to them again. Alpha Team's here near the Kirov but Stukov himself isn't present."

Trent resisted the urge to shift in his seat and silently wondered about the leaders of these two Kirov teams.

- Salamis Kai-class Herakles -
- Combat Bridge -


"Ens. Pendragon's confirmed as alive, sir," called out a crewman to Captain Berg, "His Hizack just entered the suit bay."

"Still no word on Lt. Brown or Ltjg. McMullen?"

"None, sir."

"Main bridge took a hit," chimed in another crewman."

Berg rubbed his temple and clenched his eyelids. "Doesn't matter right now. Talk to Ens. Pendragon and find out what you can."

"Aye, sir."

The CIC operator linked up to Constantine's Hizack. "Ensign," he said tersely, "Any idea of what happened to Lt. Brown or Ltjg. McMullen?"

- Alpha Team -

Mercedes' shoulders went slack in disappointment as the Rick Dias elected not to fight. No matter that said Dias was simply making the smartest choice available to it.

By the time Mercedes and Leandro had flown themselves back to the Kirov dorsal side, the two Nemos menacing the lone Herakles Hizack had come and gone.

"We'll just have to stay near the ship until the Commander orders us to get back into the ship," yawned Leandro. Since his Hizack was banged up, Leandro simply stood it on the Kirov itself - more precisely, on top of the large main bridge area.

"Why isn't Stukov back yet?" muttered Mercedes, annoyed.

"I suggest you get used to it, girlie," replied Leandro, "He always pulls stunts like this."

"What a hero." Mercedes rolled her eyes.

- Kalinin Team -

With the taskforce in retreat and no enemies in the immediate vicinity of the Kirov and Herakles, Bate led his team to patrol the small space between the two ships.

Hamburg Vicinity

- Delta Team -

Christ, we'd be out of this by now if these two knew what 'fall back' meant.

Samantha had essentially escaped the snare of the Rick Dias group, but it appeared Gilliarme and Shin still engaged them. Somewhere between the clump of mobile suits and the Kirov, Samantha slowed to a near stop. "Damn it all," she whispered, shaking her head. She turned her machine around and headed back to where Gilliarme and Shin were fighting the Dervish's Team 3. Samantha fired her rifle at Clute's somewhat distant Rick Dias - Celeste and Jacob were too close to Shin at the moment.

- Stukov -

Stukov furrowed his brow in disapproval when he saw Delta Team staying behind to fight when ordered to withdraw. Oddly enough, the irony was indeed lost on him.

"They all want to die, then," he mused matter-of-factly, "But no matter. I will simply pass through."

He streaked toward the mass of red mobile suits, squeezing off a three-shot burst at Jack's Rick Dias far below on the surface as he passed.

_________________
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl


Make sure to check out the RPG section - We're about to start a new VOTOMS RPG!


Last edited by Cardi Doorl on Tue May 29, 2007 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:41 am 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:06 pm
Posts: 2341
Location: 미합중국 버지니아주 페어팩스군
- Chuikov Team -

Caroline was the first to regroup with Jonas. Not surprising considering she'd remained near him the whole time.

"What just happened, sir?" she asked immediately.

"He ran," replied Jonas, carefully leaving out the rather inelegant, and admittedly amusing, means by which Caroline had evaded the shots. Odd the little chances that kept you alive in battle.

"Seems the Titans as a whole are running," he continued, "And to be honest that's worrying me. This fight was just getting started, near as I can tell, but they up and ran after trading a few shots." He shivered imperceptibly as he finished that sentence. 'Trading a few shots' encompassed those three Von Braun Nemos being so ruthlessly - so effortlessly - slaughtered. Three mens' deaths cheapened to a casual phrase.

Jonas soldiered on nonetheless. "You ask me, that's awfully suspicious. They know how important Von Braun City is to the AEUG's continued existence, so for them to be so timid about an attempt to capture it..." he trailed off, then shook his head. "Nevermind that for now. All we need to worry about is taking our team into stock and making sure we're all in one piece. From the looks of it, the other teams aren't pursuing the retreating Titans, so we probably don't yet have clearance to do so."

_________________
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl


Make sure to check out the RPG section - We're about to start a new VOTOMS RPG!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:28 am 
Offline
OMG Doomsday Laser
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:28 pm
Posts: 1463
Location: Getting served ice cream by Beargguy-chan~
=Delta Team=

What is Lieutenant Yamamoto doing!? Gilliarme wondered while pushing erratically towards the Kirov, first moving expertly above and beneath Clute's bazooka shells, as he eyes Shin apparently moving back to engage Celeste. Fortunately for Gilliarme, he had learned long ago to deal with being surrounded by enemy fire --- he was, after all, nicknamed the "Silver Knight" due in part to a practical joke played by his teammates during the One Year War, and his entire GM had that color scheme. It was not that big a deal on Earth; during Operation Star One, however, that color scheme was a completely different story.

When your GM is silver-painted, you stick out even more, Gilliarme remembered frowning then, and when you stick out more than the other GMs, you learn to deal with sticking out by learning to not get hit, or die sticking out like the sore thumb that you are.

As such, Jack's barrage of follow-through beam fire was nothing new to Gilliarme Lasalle. Bringing himself into a sharp roll and thrust right, left, and then right again, Jack's well-aimed shots, although given credit for trying, simply blazed past the elusive Marasai harmlessly. He was going to have to get his wingmen out of there, fast. Seeing Samantha begin heading back towards him, Gilliarme moved first up towards her and briefly touched her Marasai's shoulder for skin communications. "You can head back to the Kirov first, Ensign Fulton. I'll follow shortly once I get Lieutenant Yamamoto out of there."

Then, Gilliarme realized that getting Shin out of there again was definitely easier said than done, but it had to be done anyway. Pushing off of Samantha's Marasai, Gilliarme swung wide upwards and forward, away from Clute and Jack's Rick Dias, and began strafing left to present himself as a decoy to draw Celeste and Jacob's fire away from Shin. Hopefully, Shin'll catch the hint while Celeste and Jacob are distracted and disengage on his own accord.

"Lieutenant Yamamoto, do not get bogged down by the pursuers! You should disengage and continue falling back while I draw their fire."

=Chuikov Team=

"Agreed, sir," Julian reported, his damaged Nemo floating alongside Jonas and Caroline's, looking at the retreating Hizack pilot with a glare and sneer. Charging the formation with just two Mobile Suits. Was it well-planned, or merely a poorly-planned imitation of Char Aznable? "Perhaps we should check in with Von Braun and the main force just to be sure? I don't know, sir. What're your orders?"

_________________
"MISSION 2: DESTROY AN ENEMY AIRCRAFT CARRIER. Alright. Fine. As long as I don't have to f*cking land on it!!!"
-Angry Video Game Nerd, NES Top Gun review


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:42 am 
Offline
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:59 pm
Posts: 398
Location: Dallas, TX
A new idea was starting to form in Jacob's mind. Peripherally, he was aware that the rest of the battle was all but over, and that there were no Titan forces nearby but the group he and Team 3 were currently engaged with. Either the other AEUG teams were pursuing the Titans, or they would be sweeping back soon. In either case, chances were, this trio of Marasai was going to be seriously outnumbered, soon. They didn't really have to beat them, they only had to hold them until the rest of the 4th returned.

He boosted back, jerking his right arm up and angling his beam saber down to catch the Marasai's swing on his own blade and stop it from biting into his Mobile Suit. An additional jerk of his head kept the beam shot from passing through the cockpit, him and out the other side, though it came close enough that it caused his screen to go briefly staticy with interfernce.

He kept sliding back and shifted to his right over the Lunar surface, keeping the Marasai between him and Celeste's Rick Dias so that he would have to fight on two fronts. Aiming low, he fired a pair of beam shots at the Marasai's waist and legs in the hopes of disabling it and as a way of reducing the chance of friendly fire hitting the other Ltjg in Team Three.

((Attacking RGM-79 GM))


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:52 am 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:23 pm
Posts: 2104
Chabereux sat in silence for a moment before some flashes of light caught his eye.

"Um sir...over near the hamburg..."

Pan glanced back calmly. "Looks like some Titan's don't know how to follow orders...let's cut em off..full speed. If we run out of fuel someone can tow us back to the New Yark."

"Gotcha..I mean yes sir..."

Pan and his young wingman both fired their thrusters and propelled their green and blue mobile suits forwards. Moving in at full power the two AEUGers closed in hoping to cut off the combatants duking it out near the hamburg.

_________________
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:41 pm 
Offline
OMG Doomsday Laser
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:57 pm
Posts: 1377
Location: The Danger Zone
Vantz floated over to the rest of his team. He deactivated his Nemo's beam saber and had his suit's free hand touch Jonas's Nemo on the shoulder, initiating "skin talk". "Sir, I lost my beam rifle and used up all my vulcan ammo. Requesting permission to return to theChuikov and resupply." And gag..., he thought grimly. I could've died...

_________________
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:52 pm 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:48 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Wrightsville, PA
Shin has his Marasai boost up and to the left so the enemy suit's shots pass below the feet of his Marasai but it is still rather close. He is about to return fire when he sees another flare signaling the retreat and he decides to head towards the ship again wondering if the enemy will attack him again. So he has his Marasai boost at full speed away from the two enemy units and towards the rest of the Titans. He then sends a message to Gilliarme. "I'm sorry sir. Their units are faster than mine and when I tried to retreat before they caught up to me and began attacking." Shin knows the message will be hard to understand cause of the interference but he hopes atleast some of it will get through he then looks back at the two enemy units to see if they are going to attack again.

_________________
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:
In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:26 am 
Offline
Traitor Villain
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:23 pm
Posts: 2104
"Theres one..." Pan said pointing to an escaping Masarai.

"We got his flank!! lets at least shake him up a bit..you shot first kiddo"

Pan didn't lock on waiting for Chabereux to fire the first shot. The young ensign got his lock on and fired at the Marasai. Pan the quickly started pulling the trigger aiming manually. His initial shot was pretty close on, but the barrage that followed afterwards tho close to his target.

Hopefully just hopefully this guy in the Marasai would detect the lock on and just jerk out of the way. With an ounce of luck he'd jerk right into a beam.

(about 5 shots coming in on RGM-79GM from his left)

_________________
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:00 am 
Offline
HE IS NOT A CHAR!
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 11:50 pm
Posts: 1888
-James MacAlpin

Utterly lost in the confusion of the battle, Jim decided to head towards the only familiar point of reference in the midst of the chaos... the Dervish. He sheepishly boosted over and landed atop the ship, wating for orders of some kind.

((Really, I'm totally confused. I've been saying it now for a few days in the hopes that somebody would make an effort to include me in their little portion of this fight, but now I've just decided to forget it all and head back to the flagship. I can't really tell what's going on anymore, so I'm just going to wait for someone to enlighten me.))

-Caroline Tucker

"That doesn't sound good..." Caroline said, "Not that anything involving those... Titans... sounds good..."

Her voice trembled as she pronounced the name... Titans...

She let out a little nervous chuckle.

"But no need to worry, I guess... Nothing to do but wait for orders, right?"

_________________
I "ship"...
Nadesico: Akito x Ryoko
G Gundam: Domon x Allenby
SEED: Athrun x Lacus, Kira x Fllay
Macross Frontier: Alto x Ranka, Mikhail x Klan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:12 am 
Offline
Mysterious Masked Dude
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:07 am
Posts: 593
Location: Houston, Tx
When Pendragon lands, he doesn’t exit. As the suit powers down and the cockpit goes dark, he manages to pry loose his hand. When he looks that them, they are shaking violently.

Why are my hands shaking? They should be shaking.

The terror of combat have finally caught up with his subconscious, but he himself has yet to except the reality that he nearly died on a number of occations. The fear he refused to acknowledge during the fight is slowly beginning to grip him now.

A voice filled his cockpit, the voice of the CIC Operator. "Ensign," he said tersely, "Any idea of what happened to Lt. Brown or Ltjg. McMullen?"

“No, sir. At the beginning of the engagement, Lt. Brown had Lt. McMullen and Ensign Lepak split off. The other ensign should know what happened to him. I got separated from Lt. Brown a bit later. He was fighting off some Nemos. I engaged 2 of them with the aid of the other Ensign to by him some time to escape, but that’s the last I saw of him. Me and Lepak both had to retreat when another team of Nemo threatened to overrun our position. Sir.”

Why won't my hands quit shaking?

_________________



If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:49 am 
Offline
OMG Doomsday Laser
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:28 pm
Posts: 1463
Location: Getting served ice cream by Beargguy-chan~
"Understood," Gilliarme indeed hadn't caught the entire message, but he caught enough of it while moving parallel --- and quickly around in erratic and multiple directions, as not to get caught bunched together --- to Shin's Marasai back towards Samantha and the Kirov. At that range, they should be just close enough to negate most of the interference. "Can you lend me your Beam Rifle for a moment, Lieutenant? Just focus on getting to the Kirov; I'll run an interference screen right behind you for a few more seconds and follow shortly. Ensign Fulton's already on her way back, so just meet up with her and continue to the ship."

_________________
"MISSION 2: DESTROY AN ENEMY AIRCRAFT CARRIER. Alright. Fine. As long as I don't have to f*cking land on it!!!"
-Angry Video Game Nerd, NES Top Gun review


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:36 pm 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:48 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Wrightsville, PA
Shin gets a reading of a enemy locking on to his Marasai so he looks over at it and sees it fire a beam at him so he has his Marasai boost down under it and dodge most of the shots but his left elbow gets hit by a beam that he didn't know about and the arm below the elbow is use;ess and his beamsaber and the lower part of his arm are no longer attached to his MS and he loses them. Then he gets a message from Gilliarme. "Yes sir." Shin then has his Marasai move the right arm to hand him the beamrifle while boosting towards the ship. After Gilliarme takes the beamrifle Shin continues to have his Marasai boost towards the ship and when he finds Samantha's Marasai he heads towards it.

_________________
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:
In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:53 pm 
Offline
OMG Doomsday Laser
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:28 pm
Posts: 1463
Location: Getting served ice cream by Beargguy-chan~
After gripping Shin's Beam Rifle into the Marasai's right hand and doing an ammunitions check on it --- it still had about 5-6 shots remaining, 7 if Gilliarme was lucky --- Gilliarme broke himself from Shin's formation, winged over, and took a quick glance at the total number of enemies pursuing Delta Team. There were four Rick Dias, three from Clute's team, one from Jacob, and a team of Nemos were coming up to reinforce them as well. That made six Gilliarme had to interdict.

Which meant he had on average one shot for each of the AEUG enemies.

Then he wasted no time. The first was Clute's Rick Dias. Swinging left and upwards into a backflip, Gilliarme lined himself with its underside while floating upwards for three seconds and fired at its waist, between Clute and Samantha, to deter any pursuit. One shot.

He rocketed backwards and right, brought his Marasai's Beam Rifle to his right, and fired a second burst at Jacob's right shoulder next to do the same for Shin. Two shots.

Then he winged over, swung further upwards and towards the Kirov, and made a shot at Celeste's Clay Bazooka and arm. Three shots.

A second later, he barrel-rolled to avoid the first three's counterattacks, and snapped a quick burst at Jack while spinning opportunistically. Four shots.

Then, while still spinning a second later, another shot was fired at Clute's left side and between him and Samantha, again, to make sure he wasn't resuming pursuit. Five shots.

Then finally, Gilliarme stopped himself after two seconds, zigzagged backwards some more, and fired off one shot at the closest of the new Nemos --- Pan's, presumably --- coming at him. Six shots.

And the indicator lit. Gilliarme frowned --- that Beam Rifle was out of ammunition as well, and it meant he's done what he could. With the interdiction screen run, Gilliarme then zagged right further, and down a bit, and then pushed his thrusters to full power away from the scene and towards the designated rendez-vous spot and his wingmen. The Marasai was otherwise nimble enough, and soon began gaining distance; There would, hopefully, be no more skirmishing with them today. After a short while, Gilliarme took a deep breath, and moved his Marasai towards his two wingmen.

"Are you two alright?"

_________________
"MISSION 2: DESTROY AN ENEMY AIRCRAFT CARRIER. Alright. Fine. As long as I don't have to f*cking land on it!!!"
-Angry Video Game Nerd, NES Top Gun review


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:04 pm 
Offline
Elitist Earth Politician
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:48 pm
Posts: 720
Location: Wrightsville, PA
"I'm fine sir. Once again I am sorry about not retreating earlier." Shin then looks at Gilliarme's Marasai and Samantha's Marasai to see how much damage if any they took.

_________________
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:
In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Board index » RPG » Gundam: Universal Century


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: