Episode 24 - A Monster With Many Heads [TE]

The last RPG was "Zeta Gundam: Tales from the Frontlines - The AEUG" which ran from 2006-14.
PhantomBread

Re: Episode 24 - A Monster With Many Heads [TE]

-The Herakles-
:Outside Captain's quarters:

Ah. Well that certainly was an interesting little twist, now wasn't it? Dangers more than the stated enemies certainly made things a little more interesting, and the junior lieutenant was more then a little curious, and more then a little worried. Marco made a snap decision, pushing off and swinging around into the captain's room, assuming as crisp an attention as one could aboard a vessel such as this.

"Sir, I couldn't help but overhear you while passing by and think that this might be good to hear as well. If you'll pardon the interruption." he said, assuming a somewhat more at ease position out of reflex. "And, perhaps, see who the new crew are."
White_Glint

Criss casted a sideways glance at the man identifying himself as Marco. She'd assumed that he had been listening for more or less the entire time, probably to get a grasp of his allies' intentions. If she were anywhere else, she would have sighed. That's how it worked in the Titans. You get ahead by climbing on the backs of your comrades. She would have to do the same, eventually, but he stepped out of his hidey hole for a reason.

Enemies other than the AEUG and Axis? Outside of a few nutjob rebels that would only leave the regular EFF forces...if that's the case, we're in deep here. No wonder he's stressed. Criss thought about acting on her intuition and asking the Captain about the situation to that effect, but she decided against it. She didn't want to come off as pushy. Besides, she gauged from the way the captain addressed her that she wasn't quite important enough to be officially privy to such information.
Rosetta Stoned.
Inferno

Gerwulf's mouth moved to form a rare, sickening smile. Another faction in this glorious stew of violence. More acceptable targets. Just what I want. Of course, he realized that he had to hide his smile, and quickly regained his composure. According to his mentor and wingmate Damien, if you act too eager, you get sidelined pretty quickly. He resumed his typical stoic appearance, despite being as giddy as a schoolgirl on the inside. Taking a deep breath to avert suspicion, he calmly asked what was sure to be on everyone's mind. "So tell us sir, who would this new enemy be?"
Last edited by Inferno on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
wonton bob

Grace's Quarters

Never in his wildest dreams he thought when transferring to the Titans that he would meet someone and fall in love. It wasn't the most romantic setting but with time not on your side it was necessary to move quickly.
People talk about destiny as if things were meant to happen and everything would just fall into place but Jason truly believed events led both of them to this place and now it was up to them to complete that destiny and survive the war. This was going to be the hard part--most destinies required sacrifice.

"I- I know that I certainly haven't given much thought to life beyond the military because frankly I don't think we, the Titans I mean, are gonna make it out of this thing in one piece. Even if we do, I'm not sure if I, If you..."

Jason shared her same feelings about the Titan's future and the uncertainty of surviving the upcoming battle which would in all likely-hood end the war.
Quickly his mind raced for a way for both of them to fulfill their dreams but right now his concentration was crumbling, there will be time later for all of this.

With sweet caresses he was consumed by her kisses, their souls fused together--every pore, every thought, every fear. Existing in this moment, forever.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
The Green Flame

- The Herakles -
- Captain's Quarters -

Alex glanced at both new Ensigns as they introduced themselves, gauging how well they would work in a team together. Haze seemed alright giving a good first impression so she wouldn't cause any problems. Gerwulf worried him with his brawl seeking attitude. Still he supposed they could deal with it when the time came....

A few moments later Marco had entered the room, curious to what everyone was discussing and heard of the new pilots. Marco was on the Herakles just as long as Alex was so there wouldn't be any problems but this was starting to get silly.

"Is there anyone else out there Marco? I'm starting to think the rest of the crew will pile in here soon...."
PhantomBread

-The Herakles-

"Well, I tried to get some cake and dancers but they were short at the chow hall, sorry." Marco replied with a grin and a shrug of mock disappointment. He assumed a more casual stance, awaiting his captain's response.
White_Glint

-The Herakles-
-Captain's Quarters-

Criss closed her eyes briefly and allowed the slightest smirk to cross her face, if only for a second, and then let it evaporate. The comment was genuinely funny. She opened her eyes and then began to assess the situation again. The man at the door, Marco, must have had some serious gall in order to make such a statement, especially considering his setting and company. Such a curious person.

He looked again at Gerwulf, and found his particular brand of warmongering somewhat off-putting. She supposed he thought his officers would take it as a sign of unwavering loyalty, but it could backfire and make him come off as more of a loose cannon. Still, she was stuck as his wing girl for the foreseeable future, so there wasn't much of a point in questioning his motives. As it stood, she had no idea what she was still doing there. She felt an immense pressure coming from the captain. She felt like he really wanted her and the rest of them out of his quarters. How precarious.
Rosetta Stoned.
Fritz Ashlyn

- Gryps Space -

- The Kirov -
- Elevator -

The dull thud of his own pulse hammering in his temples and the distant-sounding chime of the lift reaching the mess hall floor tugged Daren slowly back into blurry consciousness. He swore as he bumped off the ceiling after trying to steady himself with weak arms. What the hell had Te'Litha done to him? "An injection," he mumbled, groggily bringing a hand up to his neck where the needle had pierced his skin. He had a faint memory of the flash of metal as Nick raised the auto-syringe past his arm. What the hell was it? How long had he been out? A vile curse passed his lips as he patted himself down to see if anything had been taken from him. It was all missing - his own pistol, the knife he carried, his baton. Most importantly the scrap of folded paper he had in his inside jacket pocket had been stolen.

That made him snap awake a little faster. That single document could cause him a mountain of trouble and jeopardize his whole reason for being on the Kirov. He threw a heavy punch full force into the door controls, busting out the delicate panel. "Damn it, Te'Litha!" he growled, rubbing his knuckles through his glove as a wisp of smoke rose up from the broken elevator controls. He slipped through the doors as they stuck most of the way open as an emergency measure and wobbled over to the nearest grip. The system began to pull him down the hallway and he rubbed his eyes as he tried to clear his thinking enough to plan his next move. First of all he had to replace his lost weapons. Then he had to find Nick.

- The Herakles -
- Captain's Quarters -

If Berg seemed to be on edge before, his reaction when Marco entered his room uninvited made it perfectly clear he was uncomfortable with the whole situation. "Sir, I couldn't help but overhear you while passing by and think that this might be good to hear as well. If you'll pardon the interruption. And, perhaps, see who the new crew are," the JG explained. The two replacements didn't seem to be surprised in the least by his arrival - as a matter of fact Gerwulf's expression made Berg think they anticipated it. When he quickly changed it, perhaps to keep Isaac from noticing, that only drew his attention to it more. "So tell us sir, who would this new enemy be?" Orsino asked, still sounding pleased with the news they were surrounded. "I think you know exactly who the enemy is," Berg responded mentally. His thumb slowly and silently cocked the hammer of the pistol he had a white-knuckle grip on in his pocket.

Capt. Berg was starting to regret letting Alex into his room. He glanced over at the JG with new doubt in his eyes. He seemed trustworthy before, but now... "Is there anyone else out there Marco? I'm starting to think the rest of the crew will pile in here soon..." Weber asked jokingly. His XO shrugged, "Well, I tried to get some cake and dancers but they were short at the chow hall, sorry,". "This is all quite lovely," Berg interrupted, his voice clearly nervously stilted, "But I'll ask you all to please leave immediately. Ltjg. Weber, get your team ready to fly and report in to the bridge when you're settled. The rest of you... report anything suspicious immediately. I'm sure that won't be too difficult for you,".
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Attomoku

Kirov, Hallway

Lt. Te'litha

"So are those standard issue for Friday's patsies, or did you bring your own?"
"Friday can kiss my ass," Nick sneered, "I only signed up with him because he would make it easier for me to get to you in my rapidly diminishing time on the moral plane, and on a side note, I wanted to see how you would handle it. I've got to say though, you're disappointing me a little Ritter. You always had your silver spoon stuck up your ass, and a chess-master handle on things. But now after a little pressure I see you making throat slitting gestures in the middle of the hall and running around like you're up to no good. Just a wounded beast lashing out, where is your precious 'destiny' in this? Because so far, as far as I can see, all it's gotten is 'Thing Two' knocked out and a few additions to the souvenir collection as a result." He waggled the gun and patted his pocket with the baton for emphasis
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
PhantomBread

-The Herakles-

"Sir." Marco said, simply, nodding slightly as he pushed off and out of the room. He had, to a degree, expected the man to be somewhat unhappy by the sheer volume of people who had entered, but for Marco it was a way of testing the waters. He had expected that the captain could not afford to lose his pilots now. From the sound of his voice, however, Marco could tell that captain was agitated. That only made him worry even more.

He grabbed onto the wall runner and let it drag him towards the hanger, content to check over his unit another time. He had a feeling he'd need it soon.
Last edited by PhantomBread on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inferno

-The Herakles-

Gerwulf could see that the captain was agitated, to say the least. Of course, it had nothing like his first CO during the OYW. His squadron of Fly Mantas was horrible, in every way. After every mission, there was a guaranteed dispute, generally over who blocked who's shot, or who almost flew into who, or who couldn't shut up on the damned comm lines. Some pilots even drank heavily before they went out. It didn't take long for the CO to lose his temper with them when they came back, and almost all of the squad regularly slept in the brig. When Gerwulf arrived, the only thing close to order had been a mutual fear of the squadron's best pilot: A man by the name of Damien Storm...

Orsino thought about his then-idol as he walked to catch the wall runner. He was only a boy then, and someone as fearless and good as Damien was someone for him too look up to. After hanging around for a bit, the two grew on each other, as best as they could. Damien saw a great killer in Orsino, and taught him everything he needed to know: Love what you do, and don't let anything get in your way. Orsino initially found it hard to take a life, but, with some encouragement from Damien, it became easier and easier until he felt he could kill his own parents, wingmates, or superior officers without any remorse. Of course, they were far from friends. They would bicker just as much as any other of those pilots, and sometimes it even came to blows.

Wonder where that crazy son-of-a-bitch is today, Orsino thought as he absently grabbed the wall runner. He noticed his teammate was ahead of him, probably going to the hangar. Figuring that he should check his suit out, Orsino simply decided to follow him.
Fritz Ashlyn

- Gryps Space -

- The Kirov -
- Daren's Quarters -

After making his mind up Daren quickly took a long route back up to his room, completely avoiding the confrontation several corridors over. His head still pounding and his vision blurred slightly, he entered his quarters and immediately pulled open his closet. Behind his other military-issued clothing and a few personal items was a nondescript black box shut with a padlock. He cursed under his breath when he fumbled with the small key that had been hidden in his uniform cuff, but managed to flip the box open after taking a deep breath and shaking away some of the remaining chemically-induced cobwebs. The first thing he removed from it was a very short stiletto, an evil looking dagger that he slipped into his right sleeve and some unseen strap.

When it was secured in place out of sight, he pulled a pistol from the box to replace the one taken by Nick. This was a model not used by the Titans or EFSF and it too went out of sight, sliding into the pocket he had re-sewn to carry firearms. Nick had found his pilot-issue gun and anyone searching him thoroughly would find this one, but that wouldn't be a problem. He took its suppressor out of the container and dropped it in his hip pocket. He had played by Wolf's rules since he was transferred into the fleet. If Nick Te'Litha wanted to accelerate things, then he'd have to start acting on his own. Above all, he had to make sure Wolf was extracted from whatever he had gotten himself into and then he had to get those papers back.

- Hallway, near Showers -

"Friday can kiss my ass," Nick sneered, "I only signed up with him because he would make it easier for me to get to you in my rapidly diminishing time on the moral plane, and on a side note, I wanted to see how you would handle it. I've got to say though, you're disappointing me a little Ritter. You always had your silver spoon stuck up your ass, and a chess-master handle on things. But now after a little pressure I see you making throat slitting gestures in the middle of the hall and running around like you're up to no good. Just a wounded beast lashing out, where is your precious 'destiny' in this? Because so far, as far as I can see, all it's gotten is 'Thing Two' knocked out and a few additions to the souvenir collection as a result,".

Wolf's eyes narrowed sharply at Nick's comments and his grip on the gun tightened, causing the barrel to tremble. "Just what the hell is that supposed to mean?" he spat, trying to keep his voice down but not doing a very good job at it. It only took him a moment to connect Nick's words with the gesture to the new items he was carrying. Ritter scowled, "So you're the reason Daren is missing. Did you kill him?". The question sounded more angry than upset. "You'll understand if I assume the worst. Friday is just the kind of garbage I imagine you answering to - whatever your excuse is, he's still holding your leash. And if you mention my Destiny so disrespectfully again I'll make sure you're both hanged by it," Ritter threatened. The gun wavered, its muzzle pointing closer to Nick's chest. "Now that I think about it, you're making a very good argument in favor of my just shooting you right here and now. I can save you and me both the pain of your continued existence," he said, teeth bared.

"You're both cowards," Stukov declared bluntly. Startled, Wolf spun halfway in his direction and then stopped so he could keep his gun trained towards Nick. The Russian had silently entered the hallway they were in and was leaning against the wall near the corner behind Sven and Wolf, his arms crossed and a scowl on his face. "Your comrade Hepburn is a coward," he said, jutting his chin to point at Nick before addressing them both again, "This Black Friday is a coward. And so are the both of you,". His lip curled and he continued, "None of you have the guts to do things in the daylight. Always sneaking around like insects. You'll all be killed here when we have to fight enemies that are not on our own ships. They'll turn on a light you can't crawl under something to hide from,". He made a slow, ominous motion with one hand mimicking a pillar of energy coming from Gryps 2.

"Do you have anything useful to add?" Wolf snapped back, "Or are you just here to taunt me too?". Stukov shrugged slightly and responded flatly, "Maybe if you both had balls you'd kill each other and leave me one less thing to waste my time worrying about when I sortie, da? I am not this lucky,". "Very funny. Now why don't you get the hell out of here before you get hurt?" Wolf growled.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Wedge14

-Hallway near the showers-

Pan Heyden floated out of the shower right into the hallway wearing nothing but an annoyed look on his face every single piece of the giant earthnoid was free from the clutches of gravity. He hadn't heard anything from the argument in any kind of detail. He hadn't really gotten a good meal, and his head was bothering him, so the former AEUG pilot was in his usual mood.

"You queens wanna take your shit to the ladies showers?"

-Hangar-

Leandro was working alone, his team was currently off duty and more importantly he should be getting some rest. But with the whole sudden influx of responsibility Leandro just couldn't find the time. Tightening a component on his Barzam's lower left leg's hydraulic system Lt. Alvarez hand's slipped off and his wrench floated away aimlessly. In a quick and rare bout of rage he grabbed the wrench and slammed it into the Barzam's internal mechanism creating a loud bang that vibrated through the machines leg. Balling his fists and striking the machine again with his hands he breathed heavily before kicking off the machine and out of the hangar.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Wild Goose

-Buxoro, Ready Room-

Well, this is fun, thought Master Chief Boatswain's Mate Vladimir Macmurtree, changing out of his flightsuit into his uniform. I'm finally getting a chance for some action. After 18 years, I'm finally getting a chance for action!

Vlad sighed to himself, excitement giving way to resignation as he reflected on his career. He'd joined the Federal Forces in '68 and had gone for the rating of Boatswain's Mate, planning to master small craft on the high seas - he figured that if he'd managed to spin things right, he could have been assigned to the Australian patrol boat force. Unfortunately, he'd been assigned to the Space Forces.

It was a setback to his plans (especially since patrol boat crews assigned to Australia always ended the day with a pint or two at the bar), but space duty had its own challenges and was exciting enough; over the next 11 years he'd worked his way up, become proficient at handling shuttles and launches, leading gun crews, leading boarding teams on inspections, seeing the Federation's space dwellings (and the girls weren't half bad, either)... he hadn't been back to Australia much, but Vlad had quite liked his work and was working his way up to being the Bosun...

And then the One Week War happened.

Just his luck that he'd been assigned to the small craft of his Salamis, and hadn't had a chance to shoot back at the enemy. On the other hand being in charge of the launches had meant that he'd been responsible for getting as many people off and coordinating the rescue for survivors, which was just as important - and he'd apparently impressed the right people, because he'd been reassigned to SAR duties - which, while he understood that to be important enough, he'd have preferred shooting back at the enemy.

And then I get a GM for Solomon and then get shot down, he groused. After that it's downhill.

He'd spent the next years after the War rotating as a MS pilot and paperwork pusher; when the opportunity to join the Titans arose he'd taken it, first being assigned to a GM Quell team... and then, a few months later, yanked out to do paperwork.

He was of two minds on the current state of affairs. On one hand, the current setbacks the Titans faced meant things were heading to the endgame. On the other hand, the urgent need for pilots meant that he'd been reassigned from Administration and back to flying, which was what he'd preferred...

Except that the last time he flew for real had been years ago - all of his current hours were on simulators.

"Well, nothing for it but to do my best," he said out loud, checking over his uniform and nodding; everything was in place. "Now to report to the CO."

He steps out of the ready room and makes his way to Lt. Elijah Robin's office, to report to his new CO, thinking of how he'll outfit his Hizack, and as he goes by, one heartfelt prayer escapes from his lips.

"Thank God I'm not using a Quell."
wonton bob

- The Kirov -
- Delta Team Ready Room -

Unable to sleep Grant has been wondering the halls and finally steps into the team room to think about what Kyle said earlier about the internal strife that was occurring in the Titan hierarchy.
The hike in pay was nice but it also seemed to him that he sealed his fate when joining the Titans. If they survived the war and defeated the AEUG there would inevitably be a civil war or sorts while an Axis threat loomed over the earth. On top of that there was a rumor that federation support had dwindled to nothing, mostly likely siding with the rebels. "It just doesn't sound good.."

- The Kirov -
- Grace's Quarters -

Jason was the first to wake as he looked over and saw Grace sleeping on his arm. Immediately he began to think about their situation. A dreadful feeling of time running out was in the air clouding his thoughts. If only it can stay like this forever he wished before finally realizing that it can but they need to make their move.
He carefully nudged Grace awake and wiped her hair from her face. As she awoke, Jason looked into her beautiful blue eyes expecting her to feel the same about their dilemma.

"Grace, there's something you need to know. I...I don't believe in this war anymore. I can live without caring which side wins. The only thing that matters is us. We need to get away from all this hate," he discloses never losing his gaze on her eyes. "We'll pick out a coordinate now and sometime during the battle whoever gets there first will fire a flare signaling that it's time for the other to meet up and escape....we'll defect to the federation. I'm sure they'll be on the sidelines observing, no-way they're gonna miss this one."

Jason lays back looking at the ceiling, he brushes his hair back putting his hand under his head, "We both have pretty good records with them. This can work, right?"
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
White_Glint

-The Herakles-

As soon as the captain became notably agitated, Criss had saluted and left the room. She saw Gerwulf going over to the hangar to look at his load out, but she didn't see much of a point. She knew she was in a Hizack, a suit that looked like the Zekes had snuck into Anaheim and built just to spite them. She sighed. They probably had.

She went back to her pilot's quarters for some time to herself. Despite appearances, she disliked contact with people. They made the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. She didn't know what she should do. She could have written a letter to her parents, but she didn't know how much of a fan her mother and father would be of a potentially traitorous organization going to wipe out a bunch of rebels. She didn't have much else to think about. Unlike seemingly everyone else on this ship, she didn't have any ulterior motive to fighting, aside from getting up in ranks. She just wanted to collect a pension and go back to Earth. A fate she was seeing less and less opportunity to have.
Rosetta Stoned.
PhantomBread

-The Herakles-
:Outside Pilot Quarters:

Marco found the new arrivals to be two very different people; one of them he actually felt like getting to know. He'd slipped past Gerwulf after the ensign had entered the hanger, not feeling up to dealing with his personal blend of mental. It would come sooner or later, more than likely, but the later the better in Marco's personal opinion. Still, at a loss for anything of note to do, he put it upon himself to find and bother the other new arrival. She seemed skittish, so it would likely be a combination of amusing for him and good for her to break out of her shell somewhat. Cramped on a vessel like this for so long, it was a good idea to at least get to know your crewmates.

Still, he found himself somewhat apprehensive as he floated in front of the door. He never had been the best with people either, and she'd retreated fairly fast into her own little room.

Yet, no time like the present. He knocked twice.

"Ensign, you alive in there?"
Fritz Ashlyn

- Gryps Space -

- The Kirov -
- Hallway, near Showers -

"You queens wanna take your shit to the ladies showers?" the damp and very nude Pan angrily demanded. "Tch," Stukov grunted in annoyance at the sight, throwing his hands up and rounding the corner. "Get dressed and stay away from these fools, that's my advice to you, Heyden," he called out behind him as he left. Wolf had turned at the sudden noise and movement from the showers, but quickly and angrily averted his eyes. "Gah!" he blurted, "What the hell is wrong with you?". Turning his back on Pan to completely face Nick, he slowly raised the gun until it was pointed up at the ceiling away from Te'Litha. He lowered the hammer and put it back inside his jacket, then smugly brushed off the front of his uniform.

"You got lucky this time. Can't say the same for your friend Ltjg. Applegate - Sven and I were just on our way to the bridge to pass the word along that we found his body in the showers. Must have given up all hope like that loser Massillion Carde. Or maybe Friday has you turning on each other like animals already..." he spat, his posture relaxing as he prepared to leave. "This way, sir," Daren interjected, having come from the end of the corridor Stukov had occupied. Nwosu's gaze remained locked firmly on Nick as he came to a stop next to Sven and Wolf. He wasn't visibly armed, but his right hand was back on his belt the way it had been in the elevator before he had been sedated. "Daren!" Wolf said, surprised that the young pilot had already found his way back. "I'll be fine, sir," he answered, though he still looked like he was blinking away the lingering effects of the drug.

- Bridge -

"New notifications and confirmation requests from the Dogosse Gier, captain," Fyodor announced, waiting for instructions from Trent. "Ignore them," he responded without hesitation. Fyodor, however, wavered a moment before nodding, "Yes, sir," and going about his business. Trent felt the burden on his conscience had lessened ever so slightly once he didn't have to hide his intentions or the fleet's allegiances, but the pressure from the Jupitris still reached out across space. He could feel it trying to smother him every time he took a breath. "Sir..." Mortimer spoke up, flipping through the newest batch of ignored orders from Bask's ship, "Communications intercepted from the Axis forces indicate the AEUG are less than 36 hours away,". Trent nodded, "The Zeon will pull back closer to Gryps 2 when the time comes. We'll all be fighting over control of the colony laser,". That damn laser was the source of several vivid nightmares and an acute sense of shame over joining the Titans and doing Bask Om's bidding he had carried with him since they had discovered they helped test Gryps 2 on an unsuspecting colony.

- The Herakles -
- Captain's Quarters -

Capt. Berg waited cautiously until Weber and the rest of the pilots had filed out of his room. When the door was shut tight and locked behind them, he breathed a sigh of relief and released the death grip he had on his sidearm. Whether he could trust Ltjg. Weber or not he wasn't sure, but the pilot may have hit upon something with his idea. He and the Herakles had to blend in, to play along, or they would surely die. He chuckled mirthlessly that that thought - they were almost sure to die either way. But this gave him a chance that he had to take. As he wiped the sweat from his brow and removed his overcoat, he looked over at his desk where his papers were locked away. He had to survive, because if the rest of them did he had to be there to make them answer for what they had done.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Inferno

- The Herakles -
- MS Deck -

Orsino didn't even notice where Marco went. He was too busy admiring his own Hizack. It's beautiful. He thought to himself. It was a weapon of war and death. Before long it would be out on the catapult, launching straight into a glorious mixture of violence and mayhem. There he would spew death indiscriminately, reveling in every aspect of this wonderful war he had been blessed with.

He took a moment to appreciate the irony of the situation. It was the Zeonic remnants who caused the formation of the Titans with Operation Stardust. And the Titans provoked the AEUG by abusing their authority and crushing everyone who opposed them, just like the Zabi family did. And here he was piloting a MS explicitly based around Zeonic designs, about to fight for an army sworn to oppose the Zeonic forces. He considered it. Zeon gave me my wars and my weapons. Why am I fighting them? And then the answer came to him: Because when you give a kid a game, you expect him to play with it. He briefly smirked and went back to his quarters. Might as well be rested for the big game.
Wedge14

[Leandro Alvarez]

Leandro had made his way back into the ready room where he found Ensign Kyle Roberts.

"Kyle...." Leandro said as he entered the room. Leandro had hoped Kyle hadn't seen his little outburst in the hangar. The man probably had no chance of actually seeing it, but the thought of one of his subordinates see leandro lose his cool really made Leandro feel uneasy.

"I see you're taking full advantage of our off time to get some rest."

[Pan Heyden]

Heyden just grinned openly adjusted himself and made his way down the hall. His room was close enough to the showers now that they forced him out of the brig.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!