Episode 17 - Star-crossed

The last RPG was "Zeta Gundam: Tales from the Frontlines - The AEUG" which ran from 2006-14.
Fritz Ashlyn

Episode 17 - Star-crossed

((OOC: You know the drill. Everyone continue here.))

- Space, Near Luna -

- The Dervish -
- Hallway -

Jim spun away from Michiko and replied in an irritated tone, "I imagine you'd be singing a different tune if he was trying to pair you off with Angelina, Sato,”. Pan reached out and stopped MacAlpin from storming away. “Don’t let people like him get to you,” Heyden said to Jim, blowing off the confrontation with Wes, "I heard Karaba dropped him off on us, and with being sent from Team 1 to 2 clearly shows he doesn't have what it takes. I'd be pretty negative if I was a third rate pilot in a 1st class ship."

Michiko gave a concerned glance back in Wes’ direction before setting off behind her two teammates. “I don’t think it’s like that…” she said quietly as she caught up to Pan and Jim.

- Sick Bay -

Fritz had stretched out in his seat and was zoned out staring at the toe of his boot when he heard Celeste speak. His fingers stopped drumming on the arm of his chair and his eyes snapped up to see if he had really heard Celeste talk. Fritz straightened up and leaned forward and saw that her eyes were open. “Celeste…?” he asked softly, not wanting to startle her.

The squeaking wheels of the doctor’s chair picked up as he propelled himself across the bay when he saw what was going on. Lekarz reached into his white coat’s front pocket and produced a pen light. “Ltjg. Angelina, can you hear me?” he asked calmly as he clicked it on and leaned forward to examine her.

- Hangar -

“So you really want to help us with this?” Sager asked, still not convinced. He and two of his crew were perched along with Anaheim’s strange Dr. M on the shoulder of Jacob Markado’s Rick Dias. “Oh, yes,” Dr. Merkwürdigliebe chuckled as he removed his suit jacket and began to roll his sleeves up, “I haven’t had the privilege of working with one of our Rick Do-- er, Diases, after it has been in combat. I am here to gather data, after all, yes?”. Sager waved one of his men forward so they could open the suit‘s panels and get started. “Whatever you say, doc. I guess you know what you’re doing,” the chief shrugged, blowing out a breath.

The doctor was soon elbow-deep in exposed electronics alongside Sager and his men. “Ah, Chief Polk, I believe my partner Mr. Banner would be interested in doing similar work on the fleet’s Nemos. The company has plenty of combat data from those, eh, units, but there are bugs in her programming that still require attention,” the doctor observed after a few minutes of work. “Perhaps when we have met up with the Argama and things quiet down during the negotiations he can be shuttled over to one of the Salamis Kais?”

Sager’s brows furrowed and he stopped what he was doing to look up at Merkwürdigliebe. “How do you know about--” he began, but he shook his head after a moment and looked back down at the part he was finishing work on. “You know what? I don’t even want to know,” he corrected himself. “I think we can send him over to the Chuikov when we get some more quiet time. If you want well-maintained mobile suits with battle experience, then you want Capt. Dombrowski’s ship.”

- Bridge -

Filmore was leaning back in his seat and looking across the bridge upside down at Jane. “I just think it’s weird that Wong wasn’t the one that told us what we’d be doing, that’s all,” he remarked, sitting up when the bridge doors slid open. Wade grunted and responded, “He’s a busy guy. Must have been off somewhere doing something important,”.

Abbey turned in his chair when Jungst brought Barrique back onto the bridge and gave a quick salute. “Wade tells me we should be in position to meet with the Argama in less than eight hours.”

- The New Yark -
- Bridge -

“Sir, Ensign Terrace Manosk reporting for duty, sir!”

“Heeey~~!” Ltjg. Sumitani shouted from beside the doorway as he slid over next to Manosk with the help of zero-g. Capt. Guanche and Lt. Mello looked up from the conversation they were having, and the lieutenant quickly moved in to take on his secondary role as Ramon’s handler. “Don’t worry about him, kid,” Mello said, gently pushing the gyrating Sumitani out of view.

Capt. Guanche stepped forward and returned the ensign’s salute with his usual impassive lack of flair. “Welcome to the New Yark, ensign. I don’t think I’ve had the chance to speak with you yet since you were assigned to us so recently,” Guanche said, his face still displaying an aloof frown. “You’re one of our emergency pilots, yeah? I’m Lt. Mello, your CO,” the lieutenant said. “Don’t take this the wrong way, but I hope we don’t have to put you in a Nemo any time soon, you get me?” he added, smiling.

“XO, fooooo~!” Ramon yelled, thrusting his way back into view. Mello gestured at Ramon with his thumb and added, “He’s Ltjg. Sumitani, my XO. Also answers to ‘Hard AE’ if you’re into nicknames.”
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
EZero8

--Dervish--
-Hallway-

Wes merely facepalmed at the idiocy of where their conversation has gone to, then Team 1 retreated and blew off their confrontation. Pan was especially pissy about Curren... even moreso than Jim based on the exchange.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever helps you and Jim sleep at night..." Wes muttered under his breath. Now alone in the hallway, he stretched out and yawned.

By now, it was becoming more apparent to him that there is an obvious dissention on this ship mostly of his doing. Up to now he's pissed off both Team 1 and 2 with his banter. Not that it bothered him, but now he's making himself someone who's definately not well-liked.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Sume Gai

Chuikov
MS Hanger

Rick had been feeling uneasy lately, more so than usual. He hoped it was because he hadn't slept well last night. but couldn't be sure. Rick closed the panel that covered the wires he had been checking. He looked to his right and realized he only had one more to check before he would be off duty.

Rick kicked off and began to float towards his goal, still unable to put his unease aside.
Cardi Doorl

-Alexandria-class Kirov
- Mobile Suit Bay -

"It's clear," murmured Tariq Sayed, with no small degree of mock disappoinment in his voice as Jason and Patrick returned, "That you'd rather not allow your taskforce's intelligence officer to do his job. I, however, am a man of honor, so I won't be so rude as to intrude.

"I suggest, Lieutenant, that you come to know the personnel aboard your own ship somewhat better. Or perhaps you're too busy shooting the breeze with the AEUG to pay attention? Regardless, I will waste no more of your time."

With a simple toe push, Tariq was on his way out, turning around in mid-air so as to no longer be facing Nick.

- Alpha Team Ready Room -

Aleksandr Ivanovich Stukov glanced up as Grace Kelborn entered and announced herself.

"Our new pilot," he uttered flatly, "Seat yourself. I will see if you are worth my time."

- Salamis Kai-class Buxoro -
- Ready Room -

Lt. Picard Kamek clutched the handset for the PA system in one hand while zipping up his pilot suit with the other. "Listen up! All suit pilots are to be suited up and ready to scramble NOW! Let's move it, people!"

M-Hover slammed down the receiver and made his way to the suit bay. The pilots would probably assume he was doing a spontaneous drill, and he figured he'd play off that rather than admit that he forgot about Buxoro Team being scheduled for patrol detail around the Taskforce along with Herakles Team.

Upon entering the suit bay, he had to do a double-take to see one of the new kids there, already suited up and in his Hizack.

- Herakles Team -

Cara Shiranui could feel the heavy iron ball growing in her gut as Kyle Roberts outlined how the patrol would go. She didn't notice the slight tremble of her fingers as she clutched the Hizack's controls.

Done this a million times in training. This is nothing new.

Cara wasn't sure, then, why she felt the way she did, considering it should all have been routine. Regardless, she cautiously followed Roberts' Hizack. As she did so, she reached out with her left hand to tap Constantine's Hizack's leg and initiate skintalk.

"Sir," she asked, still not recalling the man's given name, "If I might ask, what kind of leader is the Lieutenant, anyway?"
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
ScornMandark

Dervish
Hangar

Rem watched the interplay between Sager and Merkwurdiglibe from the deck. He was intrigued by the chance to go to the Chuikov. Sure, AE got combat data back from Nemos all the time. However, he had never actually gotten to examine one himself. This would be good for data confirmation as well as checking the program upgrades. Hopefully the meeting with the other AEUG ship would go quickly and smoothly. He didn't have a lot of hope for that, but he did have a little.

Having poked around the bay for a moment, he found the normal suits and appropriated a spare. Based on reports of this unit, they would probably need them before too long.

He then headed up to where the doctor and Sager were working. "Doctor, did you need the type 47-A or -B dataloggers? I couldn't remember which the -099S takes, since the -099's take the -A type and the -003s take the -B type."
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
wonton bob

-Alexandria-class Kirov
- Mobile Suit Bay -

As soon as Lt. Sayed peter-panned out of there, Jason stood at attention since now all focus would fall on him and Miller.

"Ltjg. Jason Drossel. One year service EFSF, mostly small skirmishes. And assigned to this fleet since Operation Apollo, Sir."

- The Hamburg -
- Mobile Suit Bay-

As Bernard traveled back to his Nemo, he overhears some technicians talking about the fleet's next assignment.

a rendezvous with Axis?

Entering the cockpit, Bernard's mind races a mile a minute. A sense of dread over comes him.

Are they that powerful that we need their assistance? Could an alliance with Axis drive away the few Federation groups that support us? ...Where were they in '83? More importantly are they the same?

He doesn't blame them for breaking away from the republic. Any loyalist would escape their oppressors. Choosing not to catch up with events after 0083 Bernard is unaware of the leadership on Axis. Actually while he was stuck in Africa all information stopped coming in. But from what he could see it wasn't hard to tell who was winning the war. Then the final nail in the coffin was a single transmission from Commander Delaz to all surviving units on the continent which was read by his base commander, Neuen Bitter, that stated Commandant Giren had been killed in action and A Bao A Qu had been lost.

could Lady Kishiria be in command? I'm not sure what to believe with all the false information they fed me at the prison, but hopefully a partnership with them will bring everlasting peace. And maybe , finally I can go home.
Last edited by wonton bob on Sun May 04, 2008 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
mcred23

-The Dervish-
-Ready Room 2-

The discussion had lasted nearly ten uninterrupted minutes. Ian had changed into his pilot suit, swallowed down a tube of coffee, and started up a game of cards with Marvin at the table while it progressed.

Finally, Eddie drew the main part of discussion to a close, "So, we agree?"

Marvin set his magnetic cards down on the table with a frown and a brief shake of his head. "I really don't know, I mean...", a breath escaped his mouth, "We're just gonna f***in' drop it?"

Eddie's eyes glanced upward as he thought for a moment, before his sight returned to the younger man. "Yeah," he said with bob of his head.

Marvin turned to Ian, who folded his hand of cards and began to reshuffle the deck. Ian gave a shrug. "Can't say I agree with some of Ed's finer points on the matter, but over all, yeah, I'm for it."

Eddie's usual grin shot to his face. "See Cowboy!", prompting the younger man to stumble through a few words before Eckardy spoke again. "We're not going to leave Ugly Buddy alone totally, that'd just be f***ed up," he said with a wave of his hand, "I'll still bust is balls if he acts or dresses like a complete moron or something like that, but on the finer points of all that political bull s*** and junk, f*** it and ignore it."

Marvin nodded his head, "I can live with that."

Eddie's grin grew about as wide as it ever did, "Then Team 2 has a new official policy!"

Ian gave a small, lopsided grin of his own, "Aren't we forgetting the fourth member of the team?"

Hamilton snorted, while Eddie shook his head. "Wed Curren is a member of this team on paper, but otherwise he doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with us."

Marvin snorted again, "What is his problem?"

Eddie cracked his knuckles and shrugged, causing a brief expression of pain as the two movements didn't exactly go together. "I think he takes it personal that he got switched over from Team 1."

Ian began to deal him and Marvin some cards, which promptly locked to the table. "I still don't even know why he got sent to us..."

Eddie leaned over the side of the couch to face the table the two were at. "I talked to Jane a bit before we left port. Apparently... it has to do with a few things. That new guy, Frying Pan, and Fritz seem to be friends or get along or something, and the rumor is that Fritz either pulled some strings or recommened the guy or something like that and get him sent over here. And since they're friends or whatever, Fritzy, wanted him on his team. Anyway, we know Wes doesn't get along with MacA**pin-"

Marvin barked a laugh, "Oh, we know."

Eddie continued on, "-and I don't know how well he got along with the others, swapping him worked to keep those two from being together and b****ing and whatnot and keep things kinda peaceful."

Ian set down his hand of cards and moved to get a new coffee tube. The fact that they were still the only three people in the room, as semi-usual, it seemed, let them speak a lot more freely here than anywhere else. "And so he takes out his anger by being upset at us and the things we usually do."

Eckardy shrugged, "I think Wes is just an a**hole. Hey, toss me one of those," He pointed to the tubes, which Greydon did before returning to his seat and resuming the game of cards with Marvin. Eddie, for his part, frowned as he tried to remember something else Jane had said to him, something about the mission they were going on, but he couldn't remember it and simply watched the ensuing card game.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Cardi Doorl

-Alexandria-class Kirov
- Mess Hall -

Sam looked Gill in the eye and slowly closed and set aside Les Misérables as he made his commentary about the story's characters. Through this, Sam noticed an unfamiliar man in a uniform denoting mobile suit pilot sit down at an adjacent table.

"I'm alive, Lieutenant," she finally replied coolly to Gilliarme's casual question, and rather pointedly not leaving any kind of lead-in to continue the conversation.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Cybaster

-Alexandria-class Kirov
- Mess Hall -

Gill, too, noticed the other man as well as Sam did; However, since he didn't have to focus on him at the moment, Samantha took priority. Hearing her cool answer and knowing she's trying to weasel out of talking to him, Gill frowned to himself. Maybe something more to Samantha's tune would work. "I see. Honestly, I don't know why the Titans put this on the approved reading list, Sam; much of it centers on a rebellion by Student Revolutionaries --- like the AEUG, oui, except the AEUG's obviously better financed. It fails because nobody in all of blasted Paris lifts a damn musket to help them. It's just tragedy all around.

"Kind of like us Titans in a way right now, isolated, nobody willing to step in for us, hmm? With the way Basque and Jamitov runs things in the Titans, I'm not surprised." A pause. Maybe Gilliarme should take his leave if she didn't want to talk afterwards, Gill decided; he's accomplished his mission anyway and, hopefully, given Sam some credence to those around her that she wasn't just holding the book to look occupied. "Don't let its length daunt you, Sam. It's actually quite a good read. It's a sad book, but I like it."
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
King Monkey

Ltjg. Jacob Markado has hardly been in his mobile suit since the last battle the 4th (barely) survived. In the beginning, he was simply too shook up to even go to the hangar or look at the machine. Later, he avoided it lest he spiral back into the depression and uncertainty that overtook him right after the battle.

Only when he was supposed to be on patrol or when there was a drill would the young pilot go down to the hangar. He might be emotional at times, but he wasn't disobedient. He wouldn't ignore or defy an order because of personal reasons.

But now, it is very likely they are going into the void to face trouble and it wouldn't do to be unfamiliar with his suit, so he heads to the hangar to just sit in his Rick Dias and maybe run a few simulations to get reacquainted with the machine.

He's quite surprised to see that it's being worked on and pushes off the deck to come to land next to the massive machine's head. He's even more surprised when he sees the man working on his Rick Dias. It's a technician that he doesn't recognize.

"I thought I new all the mechanics on this ship," he says to the man's back. "You must be new. Is there something wrong with my suit?"
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
ScornMandark

Standing near the doctor, Rem hears the pilot's question. Not sure if Dr. M will respond, as he frequently gets lost in his work, Rem speaks up and extends his hand. "Hi, we're from Anaheim. I'm Rem Banner, Mobile Suit programming and electronics engineer. The man shoulder deep in the Dias is Dr. Merkwürdiglibe." Rem says this as if there needs to be no further introduction for the world-renowned mobile suit scientist. "There's nothing wrong with your suit," he glances at the pilot's collar, "Lt. Just doing some data collection."
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Terrace

Terrace saluted and left the bridge. He wondered about what emergency pilots did while they weren't needed. Ultimately, he decided the best course of action was to maintain peak readiness. And the best way to do that outside of combat, Terrace thought, was to run simulator missions endlessly. If he remembered correctly, there was a simulator program installed on his Nemo in the hangar. It would do well for him to brush up on piloting a Nemo and figure out the difference between it and a GM II.

Reaching his suit, he settled in and began a simple, straight-up fight against a simulated GM II.
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
Wedge14

-The Dervish-
-Hallway-

Pan and assumingly Jim and Michiko(If not this is officially the best post ever.) walked down the Dervish corridor in silence before Pan spoke up.

"I know i'm new to this ship and the AEUG organization." He said clenching his fist.

"But you kids can trust me. I'm not gonna let those Titans get near you, and I won't let some Piss ant like that punk get to you either." Pan said turning a corner and simultaneously turning around making eye contact with the younger pilots.

Pan laughed. "Now let's find out if this rumour about Axis is really true. If it is I have to say, I might have underestimated them. If i got my ass kicked as badly as them I would never show my face again."
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
The Loser Villain

- Salamis Kai-class Buxoro -
- Ready Room -

"Listen up! All suit pilots are to be suited up and ready to scramble NOW! Let's move it, people!"

"Well, its about time," Aaron said to the deck chief as he pushed off the ground and floated up to his Hi-Zack.

Just as he finished strapping in he saw the Lieutenant enter the bay and looked perplexed to see that Aaron was already set to launch.

"Hehehe, guess he didn't expect me to be ready," he said as he maneuvered his Hi-Zack onto the elevator that raised his MS to the catapult.

"Ensign Aaron Faraday, launching," as he said this he could feel the nervousness build inside him. 'Will I be able to pull this off without a hitch,' he thought.

The light signaling the launch read GO and the Hi-Zack was thrown forward and into space. Aaron quickly maneuvered into a holding pattern around the Buxoro as he awaited his fellow teammates.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
hellbore

-Salamis Kai-class Hamburg -
- Mess Hall-

Adam stood up from the table and replaced his tray. He nodded goodbye to Emington and left the mess. He was halfway to the MS deck before he realized that he hadn't been assigned extra duties, just as a pilot. He had nothing to do.
Ordinarily he He cursed th AEUG's lack of book-keeping in this. He decided that he had better report to the captain and ask for an assignment other than as a pilot.

He made his way to the bridge, composed himself, entered and saluted smartly. "Lieutenant JG Adam Trask, reporting. I'd like to know what other duties you'd like me to perform as an emergency pilot, as I wasn't assigned any with my transfer."
Gambit01

-Alexandria-class Kirov
- Mobile Suit Bay -

"It's clear," murmured Tariq Sayed, with no small degree of mock disappoinment in his voice as Jason and Patrick returned, "That you'd rather not allow your taskforce's intelligence officer to do his job. I, however, am a man of honor, so I won't be so rude as to intrude.

"I suggest, Lieutenant, that you come to know the personnel aboard your own ship somewhat better. Or perhaps you're too busy shooting the breeze with the AEUG to pay attention? Regardless, I will waste no more of your time."

With a simple toe push, Tariq was on his way out, turning around in mid-air so as to no longer be facing Nick.

Nick didn't even blink.

"Well, now that HE'S gone, back to my plan to take over the world!"

The volume of his voice did nothing to hide the sarcasm in it; damn intelligence officers!

Turning back to his two subordinates, he decided to size them up with a glance.

A Retard and a rookie...Trent, I fucking hate you.

"Due to medical circumstances I had to wait until now to do this, but no time like the present and all that. I'm Lt. Nick Te'litha, and as of this moment I am your team leader. There are a few rules that need to be glossed over.

"Rule number one, I dislike Delta Team, and I hate Beta Team with a passion; specifically their commanders. If you cause our squad to in any way shape or form lose to theirs, I will shove my boot so far up your ass you'll be spitting shoe-laces.

"Rule number two, there may be no 'I' in team, but you juggle it up enough there is a 'me', which is quite relevant to the both of you, as you'll answer to 'me' for every little thing you do...or don't do. So reflect on that if you ever decide to give this team less than your all.

"Finally, rule number three; I don't care about your personal lives, I don't care about your pasts. I don't even give much thought to your...limitations. All I care about...is that you're strong. So, are the two of you, strong?"

Nick leaned back, trying to look like he didn't care much about their answers, but in truth was listening intently.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
King Monkey

"Oh," Jacob says, turning his attention to Rem as the good Doctor seems completely uninterested in answering him or turning his attention away from the innards of his mobile suit. His brow furrows. "Aren't you the guy who was looking for Nemos?"

Leaning over a bit, he tries to get a glimpse of what Dr. Merkwürdigliebe was doing to his Rick Dias. Unfortunately, the angle is bad and he wouldn't understand what was going on in any case. Though he knows the basics of Mobile Suit mechanics and theory, he certainly doesn't understand the advance design of one of the most advanced suits in existence. All he gets for his effort is being overbalanced. He almost "falls" though in the zero g of the hangar he would have just gone floating off. Instead, after a second of flailing his arms, he catches onto his Mobile Suit and secures himself.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" he finally asks, giving up any hope of understanding and just trying not to get in the way at this point.
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
ScornMandark

Rem laughs a little self-conciously. "Yes, I've got an upgrade to the Nemo programming I'd like to test a bit. Of course, since there aren't any here on the Dervish, I'll be heading over to the Chuikov once things settle down a bit." As Jacob starts to slip, Rem puts his hand out to catch him, but the Lt. catches himself first.

"I think we've pretty much got it covered, eh Dr?" Rem looks to the busy scientist, then back to Jacob. "Thanks for the offer, though, and we may come talk to you after a few more hours get logged on the suit. We're trying to get some data collected, and it's always better to get the pilots' opinion in addition."
ORegan

Patrick started to stare with a dumbfounded look on his face as his new commander talked. Most of the monologue either confused the poor giant, or he wasn't able to comprehend. Patrick wanted to ask who Beta and Delta were...but he thought of Jason and looked at him...and his words of not asking questions unless spoken too rung in his ears.

Finally, the commander gave him a chance to speak by asking the question, "So, are the two of you strong?"

Patrick tried to think about the question. As he thought, a slight humming sound could be heard coming out of his mouth. After a short minute of thinking, the only response Patrick could come up with was, "I can lift things."
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
wonton bob

-Alexandria-class Kirov
- Mobile Suit Bay -

Jason's posture eased up after Nick doled out his list. Upset that his inexperience has apparently come into question, yet again.

get a load of this. Kamek would be in awe of this guy.

Taking a step away from Miller as to distance himself from the oaf. Jason decides to be truthful.

this guy might be able to sniff out a lie

"Honestly, I don't like being shuffled around like a red-headed stepchild. And I'm not sure what the other teams did to ya, but okay, don't mind putting them in their place. Just to let you know I'm here to put a hurt in AEUG, not interested in any turf war around here or popularity contest. But whatever it takes to be in Gamma team...then you got it. Am I strong enough? Guess we'll have to wait and see."

my guess is this guy doesn't like wasting time

Jason braces himself for the upcoming beating incase he was too honest.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great