Episode 18 - The 4th's 3rd Trip To 2nd [4th]

The last RPG was "Zeta Gundam: Tales from the Frontlines - The AEUG" which ran from 2006-14.
Wedge14

-The Dervish Hanger-

Pan's anger would be put to good use real soon. The alert sounded and suddenly Fritz was telling him to go and hit the catapult.

“I’m sure you can take on some Titans flunkies with one arm tied behind your back. Don’t worry about the serious repairs until we’ve got the time,” Fritz said from the loudspeaker.

Pan responded but probably to deaf ears. "I'm better then a hundred men!" He kicked off the crane and put his helmet on and entered his cockpit.

Pan's other guns were either destroyed in the last battle and his beam pistols were currently being dismantled. So he had to take Team 1's beam rifle.

"Heyden, Launching" He said quickly following his team leader. He noticed that his old teammates were already outside.

He hit the communications link and sent a message to his old team. "Nice to see you boys again."
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
mcred23

-The Dervish-
-Ready Room 2-

The ready room had remained quiet for only a few more minutes before the always surprising alarms began blasting, some accompanying lights flashing. Eckardy has, as usual, been in his pilot suit already and all but vaulted off the couch, grabbed his helmet, and was racing for the door. Ian was quickly up, tearing away his Federation-style khaki jacket and pulling on his normal suit. Marvin was a few seconds behind, going through the motions of getting on his normal suit out of reflex, rather than fully understanding what was going on. Within two minutes, the three men were fully dressed for combat and gone from the room, having yet to see the fourth member of the team.

Ian and Cowboy arrived in the hangar shortly after it had been vented to space, just in time to catch the first battered looking Rick Dias of Team 1 shooting into space, another quickly behind it. Eddie's RMS-099S was already powering up, it's leg replaced but still showing various burn marks. Eddie was in the cockpit, the hatch still open as he finished the start up routine. Jones, Team 2's attending mechanic, quickly arrived at Eckardy's hatch.

"We got your leg replaced and swapped in new pistols, but the beam rifle only has about a 70-percent charge and the phalanx guns are dry." The young man reported, exhaustion obvious on Jones' face and in his voice.

"How's the rest of the Team's suits?" Eckardy asked with a glance as he finished flicking several switches. His panoramic monitor kicked on, showing, among other things, Cowboy and Ian boarding their suits.

"We replaced Cowboy's binder, but we don't have time to give him anything other than his pistols. Greydon's suit still has it's arm locked up, same deal with the weapons, and he's out of phalanx ammo too. You guys are all good to go, performance wise. No idea on the status of Curren's suit, most of us were helping with the serious s*** on Team 1." Jone said, his tone turning apologetic.

"Thanks." Eddie said with a quick grin. Jones kicked off the shoulder and Eckardy's hatch shut. Team 1 was still getting off the deck, so Team 2 had another minute or two before they would go. Eddie glanced around, seeing Ian and Cowboy's suits both standing ready, each holding their pair of beam pistols in their hands. Curren's suit, or rather, what Eddie could see of it past the other two suits in the team, sat lifeless. Eddie shook his head and moved his suit into the hangar and got ready for his turn to launch.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
hellbore

-Hamburg-
-Showers-

"Jesus Christ!" Adam swore as he hurriedly tugged his clothes on over his still dripping body. He didn't worry about his shoes and left them in the shower lockers. Finally dressed he pelted to the ready room at a dead run, trying to outrun the ships gravity turning off.

-Hanger-

Minutes later he was in the the ready room once again tugging clothes on. this time it was his pilot suit. The garish yellow and black of the AEUG seem rather repulsive to him but he would get over it. He finally clipped on his helmet and moved out to the main hanger.

He floated over to the head mechanic and said, "Lieutenant Junior Grade Adam Trask, I'm taking over as a pilot, which suit is mine." The older man turned to a banged up Nemo and pointed towards it.
"You'll take Ens. Kai's old suit. It has some minor damage to the armour and verniers that we couldn't repair here but it should be good to fly."
"Thanks," replied Trask. He pushed up toward the Nemo, and climbed into the cockpit. He started it up and waited for the rest of the team to arrive.
Lans

- The Hamburg -

Emington shook his head franticly when he heard the alarm. 'So much for the sleep' he thought and head to the shower just to wash his face. He realized his fever is still high albeit a little manageable now, meaning the medicine starting to get a good effect. His throat is nowhere better, he just hope that his voice would hold on.

He exited his cabin and head to the ready room. He's yet to receive explanation from the skipper, but he knows it's best if he scrambles first and ask latter. He saw Trask from the window, he's already suited up and talking to some crew before he's heading below. Randy dons his pilot suit and grabs his helmet. Checking everything is all right, he pass through the airlock and float his way toward his Nemo.

He can see the new left arm already attached to his Nemo. He landed near the unit and asked the crew about his unit's and another 3 conditions. Getting a good report on his unit and the other two, he asked the crew to announce prepare for launch for the whole team. Apparently, the totalled Nemo is fairly fixed and Trask are going to sortie in that unit.

Randy jump into the cockpit, get into the linear chair and open the communication to his team, “Everybody listen up. Launch immediately and cover the Hamburg. No news yet from the bridge, I’ll inform the situation as soon as I’m informed. Trask, you’re there? What’s your machine status? If it’s no go, then by all means please abort the sortie. Over.”

Getting an all green from his console, he closed the cockpit hatch and began to move his unit into the catapult. He grabbed the beam rifle and trying to get a shield when he realized the left arm movement is not precise, lacked some calibration or maybe some burned electronics. A manual override control and he gets the shield, he proceed to the catapult and launched before he’s able to report. “Lt… who-aaa,” a loud sound of catapult steel roaring and thrusters being ignited, “... LtJG Randy Emington, launching!”
ScornMandark

Lost in thought, Rem didn't really hear the Dr. tell him to get some rest. The Dr.'s earlier words were careening around his head, not letting him think of much else. "I have spent most of my adult life working on mobile suits, Mr. Banner. You eventually learn to anticipate design flaws instead of, eh, just reacting to them. I'm no genius. I'm no genius. I'm no genius..."

He stood there for a moment, willing himself to see the inherent design flaws in the documents he held before him. Sure, he could see now that the transistor bridge was redundant with the variac loop, but how would you be able to see that beforehand? He was pretty sure it was designed in as a redunda... Wait. Were they both parallel with that inductor group? Yeah... Holy crap, that loop does the exact same thing as the variac/transistor bridge, but not in a supportive, redundant kind of way. Any one of those inductors fail, and the whole thing goes down, reducing the response time in the shoulder by a good 10%. And those inductors aren't exactly high-stress parts. Jeez...

Rem was floored by this kind of big picture thinking that was totally foreign to his own design and thought process. He had always focused on minutae, tweaking individual parts here and there to incrementally increase performance. This, though... This was like going from shaping an exhaust port to swapping out the entire generator. Sure, you could increase efficiency by a point or two, but why bother when you could increase overall performance by half again or more? "Dr. Merkwürdiglibe... I think I understand... Why don't they eliminate the entire inductive coupling here," pointing at a particular spot on the design, "leaving in just the variac comptroller and the transistor bridge as a backup? These inductor loops aren't really even used in most designs anymore, why were they there in the first place? I mean... My god, this is like nothing I've ever thought about before! Is this what you mean by anticipating flaws? Or did I miss an even bigger picture reason for the loop here in the motor controller?"

As he was speaking, he was excited enough that he didn't even notice the first Dias launching back out. He did notice, however, the catapault clanging back home, then launching the second suit.

"What the...I thought we were docking at Quebec..."
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
EZero8

--Curren--

Wes was just a few steps from his room when the alarms blared out. With a sigh in frustration, Curren immediately bolted back to Team 2's Ready Room for the third time today, arriving just as what seemed to be Cowboy's foot disappeared from the corner of the hall.

Curren proceeded to enter the Ready Room and quickly changed into his pilot suit before grabbing his helmet and bolting out to the hangar. He arrived just in time to watch as his teammates' Rick Dias start up.

Snapping his helmet on, Curren made his way to his own Rick Dias. The leg had been replaced, though it was glaringly obvious that the other damages were still untouched. He climbed into his unit and began the standard start-up procedures, finding that his Dias's beam weapons were running on 70% charge. He hadn't used his phalanx during the previous battle, which should give him another weapon to use. Though, he was without a beam rifle or a bazooka.

The Rick Dias hummed to life, and Curren's screens popped up the HUD's of his teammates, none of whom seemed pleased.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
hellbore

-Hamburg-

“Everybody listen up. Launch immediately and cover the Hamburg. No news yet from the bridge, I’ll inform the situation as soon as I’m informed. Trask, you’re there? What’s your machine status? If it’s no go, then by all means please abort the sortie. Over.”

Trask looked up from his start up routines and responded, "According to the crew I'm good to go. There's some minor damage to the armour and some of the verniers are non-operational. Also, it seems the shield was totalled in the crash landing." Trask made a quick glance around the hanger. "The spares must have gone to the others."

He stepped up to the catapult and picked a beam rifle. "LtJG Adam Trask, launching!" He rocket out of the ship and notices that the crew had been more than optimistic about the damage to the verniers. More than half didn't fire when activated. He would have to rely on AMBAC more than he was used to. He moved to above the Hamburg's bridge to clear the way for the remainder of the team.
King Monkey

Before he could walk away, or be dismissed, or be invited to stay, the warning klaxons went off over Jacob's head in the mess hall. He didn't realize just how on edge he was until he jumped at the noise. Spinning, he glared at the speaker as though it had surprised him with malicious intent.

Clute was already giving him orders and he turned just in time to catch the last of them and did a mental rewind to get them all. "Yessir," he replied even as the other man was moving. It wasn't voiced with the usual crispness and intensity that Jacob had, but he started moving, nonetheless.

Running through the halls of the ship, he narrowly avoided a couple of collisions while not avoiding a couple of others. Soon enough, he was in the ready room and suiting up.

Out in the hangar, he saw Team 1 launching and Team 2 preparing to follow them, but, as expected, he was the first member of Team 3 to arrive. Pushing off the deck, he floated up to his cockpit and got inside. It wasn't until the hatch was sealed and the panoramic view came on that he really thought about what was happening.

~It's all just luck. It doesn't matter how good or bad a pilot you are or how good or bad your intentions are. Fate decides when you're going to die and if you're going to live. Our last sortie could have been my last, or this one could be it, or I might fly a hundred more times.~

His Rick Dias was moving without him really giving any thought to it and the hand stopped a few feet away from one of the bazookas in its rack. He couldn't make the hand go any further, he couldn't make his suit move.

~How can I fly when I know it's just a flip of the coin whether I live or die?~
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
Cybaster

Julian, regular as clockwork, ran out onto the Chuikov's hanger as soon as the alarm sounded and, in an all-too-practiced routine, climbed into his Nemo and closed the hatch behind him. Strapping himself in, Julian sighed inwardly, looking at the same environment, same hanger. Caroline was nowhere in sight yet, and it brought slight relief...but not much. Julian leaned into his seat with that familiar motion and brought his Nemo towards the launch catapult, sneering derisively at the repetitiveness of everything here. Nothing on the Chuikov would ever change.

Unless Dombrowski was destroyed...

Julian nodded to himself, stifling the thought. He won't have long left to have to deal with the AEUG; Grin and bare it, Julian told himself. Soon Julian will see the comeuppance the AEUG --- and especially Caroline Tucker for being such a helpless twit --- deserved all too well. "Julian Meighan, Nemo, moving out!"

Then the Nemo shot out of the Chuikov and entered the darkness of space.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Cardi Doorl

- Salamis Kai-class Chuikov -
- Mobile Suit Bay -

Ens. Caroline Tucker snapped on her helmet as she drifted up to her Nemo's open cockpit hatch. Her gaze had become more hard-set, her eyes duller, over the past few hours.

Julian, the bastard, had already launched. He'd be the only only only other one launching from this ship in what could be a drill.

But then again, you don't actually launch during a drill.

Caroline took the elevator up to the launch deck and had her Nemo crouch slightly in a ready position. "Caroline Tucker, Nemo, launching."

Against the backdrop of Quebec Colony's brightly-lit outer wall, Caroline's Nemo shot out at a high velocity and, with deft kicks of the verniers, closed in with Julian's unit.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
wonton bob

- Salamis Kai-class Hamburg -
- Mobile Suit Bay -

With the call to General Quarters and klaxons screaming in the background Bernard stepped out of his darkened quarters,still not having washed and still in his normal suit he made his way toward the hanger。After the first battle he just sat on his bed and tried to come to grips with what he saw in the hanger。He wondered several times if he was losing his mind or if it was just fatigue setting in。 Upon entering he noticed Kai‘s suit had already launched。 He quickly entered his suit and powered on but dissapointed that no more sheilds were avaiable since the ship hasn't been resupplied。His Nemo was still in almost ’factory‘ shape。Since he entered his suit late and missed Randy's message, Bernard goes ahead and launches。

“Ens。Korabel ready and launching。”

This can't be for real。 How many Titans fleets are there?

Regaining control after lauching, Bernard takes position near Kai's Nemo。 His cameras zoom-in on the damaged suit in multipule angles as Bernard opens a comm。

“I'm not sure what the situation is out there but Kai your suit looks pretty beat up。 I'm afraid you won't be able to take a good hit。 Might wanna hang back if we're moving in otherwise I'll try and cover ya as much as I can。”
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
Lans

- Hamburg MS Team –
- Near the Hamburg –

Emington stops his unit and trying to scan the horizon visually, he saw flares after flares lancing out from the other ships. ‘Good, we already deploying MS. At this rate… probably not an ambush.’ He checked the horizon again to make sure nothing nearby can be considered hostile, ‘We should form a defensive parameter by now.’

Blinded by the view of the Quebec Colony, Randy couldn’t really see where the threats are. He saw two of his team already launched. He knew Trask opted to go and launched after him. Trask’s unit positioned above the bridge while the second one following suit. ‘Ah, one more to go. Was it Al or Bernard who just launched?’ But he didn’t bother to check. There’s another pressing issued to deal with.

“Emington to Bridge.” He got the respond and continued, “uh- Skipper? Sir, MS Team are on standby and awaiting order. Any briefing of the situation ahead - if that is possible, would be appreciated.”
hellbore

“I'm not sure what the situation is out there but Kai your suit looks pretty beat up。 I'm afraid you won't be able to take a good hit。 Might wanna hang back if we're moving in otherwise I'll try and cover ya as much as I can。”

Kai? Trask was perplexed at Korbel's reference to the dead pilot. He must be messed up after the last battle. Not knowing how to react he replies with, "Thanks for the support, Bernard. We'll play this by ear."

He manoeuvres closer to the rest of the team. They were still waiting on the fourth pilot to launch, Izu- something. He was getting used to the extra AMBAC manoeuvres and made it over without to mush hassle.
Fritz Ashlyn

- Outside 21st Bunch, Side 2 -

- The Dervish -
- Hangar Workroom -

"Dr. Merkwürdigliebe... I think I understand... Why don't they eliminate the entire inductive coupling here… leaving in just the variac comptroller and the transistor bridge as a backup? These inductor loops aren't really even used in most designs anymore, why were they there in the first place? I mean... My god, this is like nothing I've ever thought about before! Is this what you mean by anticipating flaws? Or did I miss an even bigger picture reason for the loop here in the motor controller?"

The doctor from Anaheim Electronics chuckled in his strange friendly way as he watched his colleague’s illumination-in-progress. It was an abrupt change in the way an engineer thinks that he had been fortunate enough to see several times over the course of his career, going back to his work with the Zeonic Company’s MS-05 team. He nodded and was about to guide Rem along further when alarms started going off. The loud sound of one of the ship’s MS catapults cut Banner off, and he said, "What the...I thought we were docking at Quebec..."

Dr. M frowned slightly and he rose from his seat to put his jacket back on. “It looks like we’re about to receive another crop of data to harvest, Mr. Banner. I hope the 4th is as lucky as they were in our last encounter with the enemy, for our sakes that is,”.

- Sick Bay -

Dr. Lekarz rushed back to Jack David’s bedside with a harness used to keep patients in place during zero-g and quickly began to secure the lieutenant to his bed. “Dammit, tell the captain to give me five minutes!” he shouted over his shoulder to the nurse on duty.

- Hangar -

Clute had found Celeste dozing in her quarters and had hesitantly roused her to take her to Team 3’s ready room. He was still worried about the manner in which she had been pulled out of her coma and how it would effect her piloting. They arrived shortly after Jacob powered up his Rick Dias, and the two split up to head to their own suits. Once Team 2 launched, they could get out to help defend the fleet. “Hey guys,” Clute said over his team’s channel as he got his suit ready to fly, “This one’s for Jack,”. Celeste nodded and responded quietly in the affirmative. She still seemed a little out of it despite being awake for so long.

- Bridge -

Abbey watched as more of the observers’ reports were confirmed and information poured in from Quebec itself about their foes across the hull of the colony. “Lt. Barrique, you’re free to stay on the main bridge during this engagement. I don’t think they’re rash enough to destroy our ships this close to a colony. At the moment we have the advantage because of our proximity to the colony cylinder despite their ambush, but we’re both limited to mobile suit combat until someone makes a move,”. “God help us if I’m wrong…” Abbey added mentally as he watched the EFSF ships and MS move down the colony hull ahead of the 4th.

- The Hamburg -
- Bridge -

“Emington to Bridge. Uh- Skipper? Sir, MS Team are on standby and awaiting order. Any briefing of the situation ahead - if that is possible, would be appreciated.”

Loweno leaned forward in his seat and mashed a button that would make him visible on his MS team leader’s HUD. “We’re being jumped by some half-ass backwater Federation patrol unit. Control is telling me one of their MS units is heading in our direction. It’s those ugly Galbaldy types. Intercept them and engage as you see fit, but don’t attack their ships until they move away from the colony. Comm tells me the same orders are going out fleet wide,”. The captain fell back in his chair and closed the connection. “I swear, as soon as they’re stupid enough to give us a clear shot I’m going to nail that ugly white throwback!” he growled, pointing at the enemy’s Magellan Kai. Ahead of the ship, the Galbaldy β team from the Zarn had broken off and was now headed for the Hamburg.

- The Chuikov -
- Bridge -

Just after Caroline’s Nemo launched from the ship, Capt. Dombrowski appeared in both her and Julian’s displays. He looked more irritated than usual during a battle due to his ship’s engine problems. “Meighan! Head in the Hamburg’s direction and help their Nemo unit fight off that Galbaldy β squad. I don’t want a single one of those mobile suits getting past you!,”. He had to speak up to be heard over the sound of alarms and the harried bridge crew. “Not one!”.

- New Yark Team -

Capt. Guanche had just finished giving his own ship’s MS team similar orders when the first beams from the Fairfax’s Galbaldy team began to fly through space. “Break formation! Ramon, you’re with me!” Mello ordered, and the Nemo team split into pairs to let the opening shots pass between them. To their left, the enemy Hizack team was still rushing forward in an attempt to get closer to the 4th’s ships. “Engage at will!” Mello yelled as the enemy suits closed range and moved into pairs to match the Nemo’s initial evasive. Ramon began to sing as he picked one of the duo that was attacking him and Mello and fired a few shots to knock him off course. Sophie and Thibaut moved ahead to attack the other two and were soon locked in a dogfight.

- Dervish Team 1 -

After Michiko and Jim launched and caught up to Fritz and Pan, Fritz flipped over to his team‘s channel once the orders came through from the 4th‘s flagship. “Right! You heard the captain - let’s keep those Hizacks from getting any closer to the Dervish. Split up and engage at will,” he ordered, boosting ahead to take on one of the blue MS. He had scanned his Rick Dias’ computer’s damage report upon launching, and had grimaced at all the things that were damaged or unusable, including the missing binder and his melted phalanx guns. “Good luck, everyone!” Michiko said as she sped up after Fritz.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Fritz Ashlyn

- Outside 21st Bunch, Side 2 -

- Zarn Team -

Lt. Anderson sped up slightly as his team got within weapons range of the Hamburg and opened up a connection to his wingmen. “Let’s make ‘em pay! Barker, Duggs! If you get an opening make a move on their Salamis!” he ordered. As they got closer, he used his manual controls to get a better bead on Randy Emington’s Nemo before firing a couple of shots. Behind him, his team opened fire. Fleiss and Barker both chose Trask’s Nemo, each sending a single shot in his direction, and Duggs fired a three shot burst at Bernard’s mobile suit.

- Fairfax Team -

“Who the hell is this guy?!”

“Shut it, ensign! Keep pressuring them!”

Lt. Knox ground his teeth together as he watched one of the enemy Nemos pirouette around Stack’s first few shots. He had an opponent of his own and didn’t want to worry about fighting whoever was crazy enough to pull that move in combat. Mello used a more orthodox vernier slide to avoid his first shots, and soon Knox found himself on the evasive.

To their left, the other two pilots of the Fairfax Team were engaging Sophie and Thibaut. As usual, the young Chareux’s maneuvers were timid and mostly reactionary as he ducked out of the way of his opponent’s first attacks. Sophie was more aggressive, dipping below Ens. Morris’ shots to attack him at an upward angle. Her shots went wide as Morris changed direction and moved closer to his wingman. “This guy is a chump. Let’s take him out first,” McMahon clucked, drawing Morris’ attention to Thibaut. “I’m right behind you,” Morris responded, spinning away from Sophie.

- Berkeley Team -

“Jesus! Why do we always have the worst luck?” one of the Federal pilots complained loudly as the Hizack Team sped towards the Dervish’s Rick Diases. “Quit complaining and cover my ass, Gonzales!” the team’s CO rumbled as he leveled his beam rifle at Pan Heyden’s MS. He fired off two beam shots at Pan and several more from his wingmen were close behind, each pilot firing at a different Rick Dias.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
King Monkey

Jacob didn't even notice when the two senior members of his team still capable of flying arrived in the hangar. He simply stared at the extended hand of his Rick Dias on his panoramic display and tried to will it to move the few remaining feet to actually grasp the bazooka he was reaching for.

Clute's radio contact, as soft spoken as it was, made him jump in his seat, the straps holding him in restraining the motion. He looked around guiltily, wondering if anyone noticed his odd behavior and irrationally wondering if they could see his shameful thoughts.

"Jack," he mutters, thinking of the other pilot, the man who had taken him under his wing as all the members of the 3rd Team had, the man who'd stood beside him in combat and no doubt saved his life.

"For Jack," he replies, forcing the suit's hand forward and taking firm hold of the bazooka. He's still wrestling with the fact that he could be killed by a stray beam or a single bad move, but there are bigger issues than his life. If someone didn't go out there and fight, the enemy mobile suits would destroy this ship and everyone on it, including Jack. If someone didn't go out there and fight, the Titans would continue their reign of tyranny.

There was no one else, so that someone had to be him.

Jacob wouldn't have been able to walk the distance given the weakness in his knees, but it was all too easy to manipulate the controls of his Rick Dias to take up his position in line for the catapults.
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
mcred23

-The Dervish-
-Hangar-

Team 1 had quickly launched the Dervish, allowing Team 2 to it's turn to move out. Eckardy's monitor had shown that Wes had finally arrived. Before he and Marvin moved onto the port and starboard catapults, respectively, Eckardy opened Team 2's channel. "Same wingmen as before. Ian takes Wes, I take Cowboy. Wes, we've got a team meeting that was set for when we dock, we'll just make it when we get back from this s***. Be there." Eddie closed the channel as his Rick Dias' feet locked into the catapult. The usual lights flashed and Eckardy was tossed off the ship. Marvin was a few seconds behind him, while back on the ship, Ian moved onto the port side catapult, leaving the starboard side for Curren.

Out in space, Eddie and Marvin quickly formed up. Ahead, Team 1 and the Nemo teams were already moving out, and shooting between the MS had already begun. Eckardy's sensors showed Ian's launch, so he and Cowboy slowed their speed to allow the rest of the team a chance to catch up.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Lans

- Hamburg MS Team –
- Near the Hamburg –

Emington twitched when he heard Loweno said about the Federation. The arrival of the Galbaldy units acted like a confirmation. He saw Loweno face on the upper right of his HUD faded as the connection being closed.

“CO to team. You heard that? It’s the Federation, and no don’t let me see your glad faces on my screen. They sent in Galbaldy for us, probably the beta. Meaning they got beam rifles instead of the Titan’s 120mm.“

In quick succession he formed up his team above the Hamburg, facing her end. Just when he got into this position he began to understand how bad the situation really is. “F-“, he swore at the incoming enemy, realizing that The Zarn Team already closing in at his direction while his own team barely prepared to face the incoming threat.

He saw dotes of bright flashes, in split second the master caution barked the warning sign. Randy manipulated the control as he saw rain of fire being fired toward his position. Some of them tightly spread toward his unit. Most of the shots sailed past the Nemo legs as he dodged vertically from his early position. Despite his best effort, the last of Lt. Anderson’s shot aimed really well and Randy was forced to block.

The image of the shield coming in and BAM! He was tossed around like a broken doll before the counter thrusters starting to balance things out. Now his Nemo was well above the Hamburg with the half of the shield melted away. The first thing he could do is to open the comm. and barked his command, “Get out! Don’t let the Hamburg on your back. Clear out of her defensive fire!”

He selected his target and desperately trying to closing in toward one particular Galbaldy (Fleiss’ unit) that are visible from his position. He acquired the lock and fired three times toward Fleiss’ Galbaldy.
Cybaster

Julian restrained the inner urge to growl bitterly at Dombrowski --- always a pompous bastard, and will die a pompous bastard. Brown-noser, Julian spat in his mind's eye. Maybe I should just wheel myself around and shoot you right now, put you out of everyone's misery, but don't worry, you'll get your comeuppance soon enough...and if you don't... "Understood, Chuikov. Meighan, moving out."

With only a fair nod at Caroline, Julian pushed his Nemo forward and then, in a moment, accelerated to full speed, swerving aggressively to not present himself as an easy bombardment target. He sighed, raising his Beam Rifle; Another fight, another one for the AEUG.

As soon as Julian was close enough to the Zarn team, he scoffed; every single AEUG officer that could pilot a MS had piled on the Galbardys already, firing a variety of weapons en-masse at them. It was as if Julian could contribute much, anyway; He was a scout, not a skirmisher. But, Julian's eyes narrowed in disdain, since the Boss Man said he was a skirmisher, he was a skirmisher. If he wanted Julian not to let a single one past him, what choice did he have for now?

Rolling and dashing left, Julian squeezed off three opening shots from his Beam Rifle at the lead Galbardy in the Zarn team. Time to let everyone know they were there.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Wedge14

Pan and Jim

Pan's instincts were on fire as his beaten up dias swerved away from a duo of beam fire.

"JIM! We take the one with the rifle NOW!" He shouted moving to the left on a sharp curve trying to get himself on the nemo's flank.

Jim was having problems of his own as a thick spray of Hi-Zack machine gun fire nearly tore him apart.

"Got it Panny!" He managed to shout with a grin as he took a more direct approach. He quickly shouldered his bazooka and let a round fly and their intended target.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!