Episode 18 - The 4th's 3rd Trip To 2nd [4th]

The last RPG was "Zeta Gundam: Tales from the Frontlines - The AEUG" which ran from 2006-14.
hellbore

Adam grimaced as the first Galbaldy exploded from Bernard's fire from above. He said over the radio, "Good shot, Bernard." Due to this he almost didn't notice the second crimson suit draw a bead on him.

Adam sprung his Nemo to the right to avoid Baker's shots, but the damaged suit responed slower than expected and the fire took a chunk of the leg armour on the same side. Trask swore as the impact rocked the cockpit, violently throwing him against the side monitor.

When he saw Baker's Galbaldy charging straight at him, Trask moved his Nemo "up, above" the EF mobile suit, steadied his rifle with both hand and fired two steady shots at the enemy.
wonton bob

- Hamburg MS Team –
- Near the Hamburg –

“Where the heck is Trask!? Bridge you read me? Where’s Trasks' position?” Randy hollered over the comm.

Bernard hears Randy but is more drawn to the explosion of Dugg's suit. Another pilot joins the ranks of the dead. When Bernard returns to his quarters he will talk to that pilot and many others he'd seen killed, friend and foe alike. Most of the time he sees them just staring at him. It's the second life he has taken during this war and has accepted that death is a major part of this work. Bernard has lost his grip on hope so he doesn't fear death like he used to, in fact he expects it to happen during every sortie.

when did life become such a misery..

For now Bernard has set his sights on his original goal, to wipe the Titans from power and those Federation units that support them. He now hates; He hates them for forcing him to take lives. It's that hatred they breed that has cursed him, something he doesn't want to see passed down to the next generation. Bernard has also accepted that his family has more than likely written him off as dead. The last time he communicated with them was in 0078.

it's better that they not see what I've become...

As he looks at the fire ball that was a Galbaldy, Bernard recalls Randy's voice. “Where the heck is Trask!? "

Bernard's curiosity disappears when Trask's voice breaks in. "Good shot, Bernard."

Scoping for Trask's Nemo, Bernard sees another Galbaldy charging the young pilot. Knowing that Trask's Nemo is not up to par to go toe to toe with a fully functional mobile suit, he quickly boosts his Nemo coming in from the side. Bernard tries to lead the target and fires three shots to go in between the Nemo and Galbaldy, mostly to distract the feddie from the already damaged Nemo. He grins as he realizes that a fresh opportunity has appeared.

"another voice to join my choir."
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
Psyden

Celeste is the last in her team to launch. It feels odd going out with only 3 units, a feeling that she never wanted to feel again.

With a few flicks of the controls, the Rick Dias eases up next to the pair about to head out into action.

“Alright, boys, ready when you are.”

To emphasize her point, she hefts her case shot loaded bazooka.

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
Lans

- Hamburg Team -
- Randy & Al -

Emington couldn't see it clearly, rather hidden from his own blinding beams being launched from his rifle into the targeted position. But he noticed start of the explosion that marked the end for Duggs' unit and person. By instinct he turned his Nemo to the colony direction, fearing some units might approached them from the protection of the greyish background colour of the colony. Without proper radar and scans available he couldn’t just believe what his console told him to.

That’s when Randy missed Bernard’s sudden change of direction. He keeps eyeing the horizon while seeking for Trask. Unknown to him Trask’s Nemo was at another side of the ship, close but hidden from his view.

Unlike his CO, Al noticed Bernard's sudden change of direction and followed up. Being built up his speed after a disastrous launching, he was able to tail closely to Bernard's Nemo. Then he saw a Galbaldy β charging up a familiar looking Nemo. He yelled at heart, 'Trask's unit!’ and saw Trask fought back, firing two times. Close to this position, Bernard also fired his shots.

Fearing that the Galbaldy could go through and fully understand that another pot shots could endanger Trask. Al swap the rifle to the left hand and reached for the beam saber before he opened all the throttle and going straight to the Galbaldy. Hearing Bernard's voice on the intercom, Al shouted for assistance. "Yo, buddy - cover me. I'm going in!"

Al is determine, if the shots from Trask and Bernard couldn't put a hole on that suit (Barker's), he'll going to get him up close and personal.
ScornMandark

Rem looked up as the door began sliding open. "Ah, Lt. Greydon, hi. I came with..."

Rem was stunned as the man behind the door snarled, "Not now, a**hole!" He hit a panel on the inside of the door and fled back into the room as the door closed again. Music started pouring from the room as Ian turned the intercom speaker into a makeshift stereo.

Rem was a pretty reasonable man. He had dealt with test pilots for the last several years as part of the engineering team on several projects. He was aware that pilots were, by and large, vain and arrogant. To a certain extent, they had to be. You couldn't effectively fly a multi-million dollar machine at insane speeds against people shooting highly destructive beams of energy at you specifically without being absolutely confident of your own immortality. He was also aware of the tendency of pilots to get depressed and moody when it was forcibly pointed out that they weren't immortal and unstoppable (usually by enemy pilots).

However, this was a level of rudeness that Rem had never before encountered. To be snarled at, called obscene names, and dismissed? By a pilot? That was just too much.

He leaned on the intercom from the hallway. Theoretically, it would override the wiring modification to the speakers that Ian had done. Hopefully. "Lt. Greydon. I apologize, I was unaware that the AEUG was so strapped for pilots that they were allowing moody children to pilot their high performance mobile suits. Had I known, I would have dumbed down this report for you to a more appropriate reading level." Rem was nearly shaking with anger. "I hope the words aren't too big; I think the worst is probably Minovsky. You do know what that one means, right?" He threw down the stapled printout on the floor of the hallway. "Your suit malfunctioned because of damage to the arm you took in the last fight. Most of it should be repairable, the arm and binder need replacing. The rest is mostly cosmetic." He pulled back from the door. "When you're ready to come out, the Doctor and I will be seeing what we can do to help Chief Polk fix it." He turned as he let off the intercom button and started back to the hangar.

Rem was about as livid as he had ever been. He had never encountered this kind of unwarranted hostility from as many people as he had on this ship before; let alone this kind of directed abuse. He closed his eyes as he reached the lift and counted to ten, slowly. By the time he had reached the hangar again, he had calmed back down. Mostly. He was still visibly tense as he headed back towards the Doctor.
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
mcred23

-The Dervish-

Ian, still in his bed, heard the intercomm click as Banner tried to talk to him some more, but the brief click was all that came, and that prompted Greydon to smile to himself. AE MS tech weenie or not, Mr. Banner didn't know crap about warships and their inner workings, let alone how AEUG pilots had long since learned to adapt them.

As far as Rem knew, he was talking and Ian could hear his words. In reality, the man from Anaheim was wasting his time, but that was a secret only four people currently alive knew. Ian had adapted his comm in the same way Eddie Eckardy had done to his. The outside intercomm was now useless, although using pretty much any other comm station could get the message across just fine. Eddie had further adapted his, with other modifications and offered to do the same for Ian, but Greydon had declined, fine with just cutting out the outside comm. It was a lovely feature, as that damn intercomm was often triggered by mistake, people bouncing in the hallway or the button sticking or whatever, and had been a major nuisance in his first hellish week on the Dervish. Only he, Eddie, Cowboy Hamilton and Jane Alman were aware of the modifications, or at least, were the only people left alive who had been in on it. The rest had been former pilots of the Dervish, and Ian knew their fates well enough.

The comm clicked again after a minute or so, the sign Banner had stopped talking. He might actually have to thank the jerk at a later date, although finding a way to explain someone was acting like a fool and not give away as to how or why would be tricky. The thought amused Ian, and helped his mood quite a bit. Still, Ian Greydon knew himself. He was on the edge of exploding again and decided to remain in his room. He adjusted his music, turning it down slightly, closed his eyes, and within two minutes was dozing to the sounds of music nearly twenty years old.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Sume Gai

-Chuikov-

Rick had been assigned to a gun turret this time around since the previous man had been injured in the last engagement. It was a light turret used to intercept incoming fire but would be of little effect on mobile suits. Not to mention that he was on the wrong side of the ship to fire at the main enemy groups.
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
EZero8

--Curren--

Wes growled when the HiZack continued to advance. There was really no way he was going to allow that unit get past him, especially not when his team already has beef with Curren. The last thing he needed was crap from them about being useless as well as unlikable.

"C'mon... it's just one unit..." he grunted to himself in frustration.

And so he attacked again with his beam pistol, this time with more precision and accuracy to his shots. He also tapped his thrusters to send his unit towards the HiZack to intercept Smith. With the flick of a switch, he activated his beam saber and sent a slash at the Federal unit's cockpit.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Fritz Ashlyn

- Outside 21st Bunch, Side 2 -

- Fritz -

Fritz spun his Rick Dias in place after watching the debris cloud that had been Ens. Visconti’s mobile suit drift apart above Quebec. There were no more MS coming from the enemy ships that he could see, and behind him the rest of his team was still dealing with at least two of the Hizacks that had attacked Pan and Jim. After briefly considering an attack on one of the Federal ships, Fritz decided to play it safe and return to assist his team. “Making a run through that tight formation in a beat-up suit would be suicide…” he muttered aloud as he accelerated in the direction of Michiko and the others.

- New Yark Team -

Thibaut Chareux’ burst of courage quickly evaporated as he watched Ens. McMahon fall back. “Ms. Coggs!” he shouted as he drew closer to Sophie’s Nemo. Her MS has nearly stopped moving, and he didn’t get a response for a few seconds. “…Thibaut. I broke something, kid… I can barely use my arm…” she explained, her voice slowed by ragged, painful breaths. The young ensign felt lower than dirt. He gulped as he grabbed hold of her Nemo around its torso, “I’m so sorry, Ens. Coggs! It’s my fault this happened!”. Sophie appeared on his HUD, grimacing in pain, and shook her head, “Don’t beat yourself up. What’s done is done, kid. Just help me get back to the ship,”.

“Y-yes ma’am!” Thibaut responded, exhaling forlornly. He checked to make sure McMahon wasn’t coming back to rejoin their battle before he pointed himself in the direction of the New Yark. “Lt. Mello! Lt. Mello, I’m heading back to the ship with Ens. Coggs! She’s hurt!” he announced, hoping his CO would be able to hear him.

“Eh?” Mello grunted in surprise when Thibaut’s message crackled into his ears. He had been so focused on his own opponent that he had missed Sophie’s ordeal entirely. “Fine, Tibs. Get back home and get her some attention,” he ordered, his tone a little more abrupt than usual due to Knox’ proximity and his continued attempts to end his life. The communication ended right before Mello got an opening, and the Jovian lieutenant smiled his brash smile as he saw Lt. Knox make a mistake that would soon prove fatal.

“I’m still here, dumb*ss. Don’t let your own men get you killed!” he yelled, criticizing Knox for turning to respond to the approaching Ens. McMahon. Mello’s rifle spat two beams directly at the Galbaldy and both lanced neatly through Knox’ suit, destroying it completely.

- Team 3 -

“We all here?” Clute asked as Celeste finally arrived on the battlefield. “No,” he silently answered his own question. Jack David still laid wounded in the Dervish’s sick bay, and he hardly felt like the team was whole. “Let’s get to work, then,” he pressed on, ignoring his own feelings on the matter. “Let’s stick together and see if we can’t help out the Nemos from the New Yark with those Galbaldys,” he ordered, speeding up and moving away from the Dervish. “Fire at will, guys,” he added as they crossed into firing range. Ahead of them Ens. Stack and Ens. McMahon were still tangled up with Mello and Hard AE.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Fritz Ashlyn

- Zarn Team -

Ens. Barker cursed his luck when his attack on Trask’s Nemo did not result in a kill. The AEUG suit appeared to have sustained moderate damage, but it still managed to move into a climb that put Barker at a disadvantage. Beams were soon coming in at him from more than one direction as Bernard added his own support fire to Adam’s counterattack. “Crud! You terrorists aren’t supposed to be this organized!” he complained as he sent his Galbaldy into a strained evasive, completely unaware of Randy Emington’s approach. Trask and Korbel’s beams went wide as Barker ended up closer to the Hamburg, and the EFSF ensign smugly declared, “You’re not so tough!” a second before one of the ship’s smaller beam cannons scored a clean hit on him from behind, obliterating his MS completely.

- Fairfax Team -

“W-what the hell?!” Lt. Knox grunted as Ens. McMahon and Ens. Stack sent a barrage of pleas for assistance his way at the same time. “Morris went down? How?” he growled, momentarily forgetting Mello to turn and find out where Stack was in relation to his own Galbaldy. Stack, who was coming in on his CO’s position from above, had the best seat in the house aside from Corey Mello to watch Knox’ Galbaldy β get pegged by a duo of beams.

“Lieutenant!!” Stack yelped as he watched his chance at assistance go up in flames. He turned around and found out that the weird Nemo was still hot on his heels. “Hard AE like a knife♪ / Can’t touch this, Hard AE, hooo~♪” Ramon was singing again as he attempted to catch up to his prey. “That singing! That damned singing!” Stack yelled, on the verge of a nervous breakdown. “What is your problem? Why are you tormenting me?!” he demanded, firing wildly at Sumitani’s Nemo. “Angry and demanding, hoo~!” Ramon yelled.

- Berkeley Team -

“What a buffoon,” Smith observed aloud at Wes’ continued attempt to intercept him. He strafed right around the next round of beams and pressed ahead, expecting to rush past his Rick Dias like he had done to the unprepared Michiko. Wes’ beam saber proved to be the difference in this situation. “Oh…” Smith blurted, a hint of surprise at the edge of his voice for once. His Hizack spun apart into two pieces, cut in half across the torso, and then exploded behind Wes’ MS.

- The Berkeley -
- Bridge -

Capt. Yamada was beginning to sweat and fidget in his seat. Less and less of his unit’s MS were visible now, and no reports of confirmed kills had come in from his men. He rapidly scanned the bridge, looking to make eye contact with someone. Someone who had the audacity to second guess his judgment. He could still prove his authority… But even his XO had turned away, no doubt embarrassed by what was unfolding before them. “You b*stards…” he growled, rising from his seat. “I had the element of surprise. I have superior Federal equipment and training. I have…” he bellowed, his eyes wandering to the fire control officer. He spun to the helmsman.

“Prepare to climb away from the colony and have all batteries ready to fire on the rebel ships on my mark. Relay my orders to the Fairfax and Zarn.”

“You d*mned spacenoids aren’t going to keep me away from my glory. I’ll show them why I should be with the Titans.”
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
King Monkey

"Everyone who's going to be here," was Jacob's own silent response to Clute's question. The injured lieutenant David drew his thoughts like a magnet even as he watched the battle unfolding ahead of him and listened to his CO's orders.

"Yes, sir," he answered aloud, tightening his grip on the control sticks and trying to ignore the way the insides of his gloves already felt wet from nervous sweat. Now was not the time to have his grip slip.

Taking up a position to the left and behind Tideland's suit, he nonetheless accelerated to stay ahead of Celeste, knowing that she was still recovering from her injuries.

Briefly, as Lt. Tideland gave the order to fire, Jacob couldn't even find a target. Every time he focused on one of the enemy suits, he hesitated, trying to figure out if it was the optimal attack. Any mistake could get him, his unit and his ship killed and that fear made him uncertain.

Eventually, he settles on Stack's Suit. Drawing up his bazooka, he is an instant from pulling the trigger before changing his mind. That weird Sumitani fellow is too near his target. There's too much chance he'll hit Hard AE by accident.

The beam pistol pops out of its rack and into his suit's hand almost without Jacob thinking about it. After all the hesitation and thought, he manages to get one shot off at Stack's suit.
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
hellbore

Trask sighed in relief as the Federation suit was taken out by the fire from the Hamburg. Seeing that other teams where handling the remaining enemy, he sent a message over the comm to Emington. "Sir, enemy destroyed, what now?"

He leant back in his seat and glanced around at the 360-degree monitor. He patted the arm of the seat and let out another sigh. With a suit this damaged he had done pretty well, all things considered.
Wedge14

Pan and Jim

Pan had completely ignored the Hizack with the machine gun after his lazy retaliation he continued his approach to flank the leader. The guy had decided to ignore Jim and keep moving.

"Jim help the woman, This coward is mine!" Said Pan in a static filled burst.

The lead Hizack had rushed away from Jim and started to engage with a lone Rick Dias from Team 1. Heyden smiled coldy as his targetting sensors locked onto the Hizack and he fired a quartet of beam fire in Wes' and the enemies direction.

Jim was obediant, but he wasn't really sure who he would prefer to be cross with him. Michiko or Pan? It was a tough gambit. The young pilot once again turned his machine around and advanced towards Michiko who appeared to have things under control, but Jim still pushed himself up and locked onto the enemy Hizack.

"I got your back Chiky!" He peppered announcing his presence.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Lans

- Hamburg MS Team -

Alfred Izuruha
Al's charge stopped abruptly when one of the guns of the Hamburg found their mark and vaporized Barker's Galbaldy completely. In one motion, Al slows down his speed and disengages his beam saber. Trask's voice is in the comm, "Sir, enemy destroyed, what now?".

Al, gazed at the horizon and joined up with Trask's Nemo. That particular Nemo looks really out of shape. It's a bit amazing to see it working properly without adequate repairs.

Randy Emington
A sign of explosion on the other side of the Hamburg attracted his attention. While moving to get a closer view, he heard Trask’s voice on the line. “Sir, enemy destroyed, what now?”

Before long he found the rest of his team. He was glad to see Trask among the other two. Clearing up his sore throat, Randy told the team to from a defensive ring around the Hamburg. “Glad you’re back Lieutenant. I thought I lost you for good. So far, so good - we pushed back the first wave. Let’s make a defensive ring for now. Facing the rear and around the ship. Keep your eyes on the horizon, and keep everybody informed about the situation."
wonton bob

- Hamburg MS Team -

"--Let’s make a defensive ring for now. Facing the rear and around the ship. Keep your eyes on the horizon, and keep everybody informed about the situation."

Upon hearing his CO give out orders, Bernard quickly hits his comm.
"Rodger. But Sir, I bet their ships are alittle more defenseless."

Bernard anxiously listens and hopes for a response that will give him another chance to make up for the last attack run.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
Fritz Ashlyn

- Michiko -

"I got your back Chiky!" MacAlpin spoke up, his voice coming across loud and clear as he fired a few shots at the panicking Ens. Gonzales’ Hizack. Michiko realized all of the fleet’s communications had been more or less clear as a bell this time around and was confused until she remembered the AEUG had revised its policy on the pollution of space to prohibit the intentional scattering of Minovsky particles. That, and Quebec probably wouldn’t appreciate being shrouded with a cloud of Minovsky that would inhibit navigation and communications, potentially for years. All that flashed through her head in a split second as she tried to center Gonzales’ MS in her bazooka’s crosshairs.

“Ah!” she hummed, pressing the firing stud as the reticule came to rest on the enemy’s back. The Hizack rolled as if preparing for a turn or evasive, but Jim’s beam fire had ushered him right into Michiko’s line of fire. The explosive round tore into the Hizack’s backpack before detonating, erasing the EFSF pilot and his machine from existence in spectacular fashion. “Wow!” Michiko exclaimed, “Thanks, Jim!”. She waggled her Rick Dias as a quick show of thanks. “Wait… Chiky?”

- New Yark Team -

Ramon smiled, both at Stack (who seemed to be close to a mental breakdown) and because he saw a trio of Rick Diases approaching his team from an angle that kept them out of his target’s immediate line of sight. His grin grew even larger when he saw the flash of beam fire come from Jacob’s suit. “W-why did you stop taking? What are you doing now?!” Stack demanded, sounding like he was in the process of losing it. “What am I doing?” Hard AE repeated the question back, somehow making his Nemo strike a pose before he answered, “Chasing and shooting, hoooo~!”. He unleashed four rapid shots from his rifle at Stack, who promptly rolled out of the way… right into Jacob’s attack. “Heeey~! Broom and dustpan!” he yelled, rolling upside down in celebration of his assist.

Mello slowed his Nemo down as he came closer to Sumitani’s suit, and he appeared on his wingman’s HUD. “Nice work, Ramon. Let’s get back closer to the New Yark in case they try to get clever. Plus, I want to find out if Coggs and the kid are okay,” he said, gesturing in the direction of their mother ship. Ramon responded by twirling his beam rifle and giving a thumbs-up.

- Clute -

Coming on fast right behind Jacob was Team 3’s CO, who fired a few shots of his own at Ens. McMahon. The Galbaldy clumsily sidestepped the first attack and then reoriented in Team 3’s direction. “Heads up!” Clute announced, warning his team of the incoming enemy. He accelerated, moving past Jacob, and fired another round of shots which missed high as the enemy MS dove suddenly. “Ahh, hell. One a youse help me box this guy in,” Clute complained, asking for assistance on his team channel.

- The Dervish -
- Bridge -

“What are they doing?” Abbey wondered as he watched maneuvering jets fire on all three EFSF ships. As they began to slowly rise in formation, his eyes widened as he realized what his opponent was attempting. “Fools!” he hissed, feeling sick as he watched a gigantic (and deadly) tactical mistake unfold in front of the 4th. The EFSF captain had ordered his ships to rise away from Quebec and above the AEUG fleet. “The only thing he can accomplish with an angle of fire like that…”. The captain rose in his seat and pointed at the Berkeley, ordering loudly, “All ships, open fire! Open fire now, before they damage the colony!”.

The Dervish’s big guns, which had been slowly tracking the enemy Magellan Kai for the course of the whole battle, lit up as they prepared to fire. Crackling spheres of energy expanded at the tips of the Irish-class’ beam turrets before destructive mega particle blasts erupted and began to streak across space towards their target. All of the Dervish’s forward-firing guns pumped out blast after blast in a concentrated barrage directed at the Berkeley.

- The Hamburg -

“Hahaha!” Loweno laughed with glee, “You heard him! Open fire!”. Lt. Stalvern cleared his throat and suggested, “Captain, wouldn’t it be prudent to wait until our mobile suits are not in the way?”. Loweno’s laughter abruptly stopped and he collapsed back in his chair in a huff, arms folded like a pouting child. “Yeah, yeah. Tell them to get to a safe area, and then open fire. I want that Salamis dead!” he relented, pointing at the Fairfax like he was selecting a lobster from a restaurant's tank.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Fritz Ashlyn

- Zarn Team -

Stack couldn’t understand why his insane foe wouldn’t just finish him off and end this nightmare. His mind was working a mile a minute, so it took him a moment to notice the deafening silence that filled his cockpit in the absence of Hard AE’s ramblings. “No, no, no, no. No. That‘s not going to fool me,” Stack told himself. “W-why did you stop taking? What are you doing now?!” he demanded as he raised his weapon. Maybe his tormentor was distracted by something like Lt. Knox had been. He was just starting to wonder if maybe he had a chance against Sumitani as Jacob’s beam fire wiped him out from his blind side. McMahon was faring a little better. He was still alive, at least. “Gahh!” he yelped, regretting his decision to join the EFSF more than he ever had as he was attacked by a Rick Dias. “Why couldn’t it have just been the green ones? I can handle the green ones!”.

- Berkeley Team -

Lt. Ensbraun let loose with a string of curses that would impress any sailor as he watched the last of his subordinates die when Michiko and Jim finished off Ens. Gonzales. Ahead of him loomed the AEUG’s flagship, a big Irish-class, and behind him loomed that aggressive pink bastard. “I’ll take my chances with the ship…” Ensbraun grumbled after weighing his options. One of Heyden’s beams clipped the back of his Hizack, burning a line up the torso and damaging the right shoulder. “Damn it! Just back off already!” he grunted, fear starting to creep into his voice. If his entire team was dead, then what chance did any of the other pilots stand…

- The Berkeley -
- Bridge -

“Those terrorists and their stupid spacenoid collaborators aren’t going to know what hit the--”

Yamada’s premature gloating was cut off when the first of the Dervish’s two-barreled MP blasts took the bridge off of the Berkeley with a direct hit, tower and all. Captain Yamada was reduced to space dust before he had the time to realize what a moron he had been to give up the protection of the colony hull. On the heels of the first hit, several more beams tore through the big white ship, rending bulkheads and blowing decks apart. The Magellan refit experienced explosive decompression, crumpling in on itself slightly across its midsection, just before it exploded outward and upward into open space. Quebec would certainly feel the explosion, but there wasn’t much danger of damage because of the Berkeley’s increasing altitude. The Zarn and Fairfax wobbled away from their sunken flagship’s debris, pushed partially by the shockwave.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

EZero8

--Curren--

Wes didn't have time to think about his kill when he realized another HiZack had shown up to attack the ship. Grunting another curse, he moved to intercept Ensbraun, only to be cut off by a trio of beams from Pan's Rick Dias.

"Christ... is he shooting to kill me or the damn Titan...?" Curren mused as he tapped his thrusters again. He fired his beam pistol at the unsuspecting HiZack as it attempted to break through and attack the Dervish. Maybe he'll tie up the HiZack long enough for Pink Lemonade to deal the deathblow, or vice versa? Either way, Ensbraun was going to be double-teamed, and he isn't going to like it.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
King Monkey

And just like that, another Titan collaborator was dead. Another life had been snuffed out of the universe. Many young pilots would be elated at getting a kill. Jacob felt a little sick. The enemy pilot hadn't even actually been a Titan and he'd all but stabbed the suit in the back. It certainly wasn't fair that he'd been double teaming the enemy.

All the dreams of honor and glory and fair combat he'd had only a few months earlier now seemed childish and stupid in the face of actual Mobile Suit combat. He'd be amazed by his naivete if he weren't so shaken by the realities.

Fortunately, Lt. Tideland doesn't give him long to mope. His message comes in over the radio and Jacob obeys before thinking about it. "On my way, sir," he radios as he angles his suit into a steep dive away from Clute. It will keep the enemy suit from getting too far away but should, hopefully, herd him towards the other Rick Dias.

He's more careful with his aim this time and doubletaps the trigger on his bazooka, sending two shells towards his target in rapid succession.
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
Wedge14

Pan Heyden

"Get out of the way!" Heyden shouted as he suddenly passed Wes Curren (i typed Ez8s real last name there instead of his characters at first) and his Rick Dias.

"I'll show you how it's done!" Pan bellowed as he watched the hizack's movements. If he was going towards the ships, he would be completely sandwiched between Pan and that outcast from team 2. Letting him get cut up in the AA fire would be to risky, and relying on Curren was just something Pan would not allow.

This guy was a better then average pilot, Pan was sure about that. And if he was taking a run on their ships like this, he was either a fool or knew what he was doing. This guy was going to head straight for the ship's blind spots.

Pan lead into his shot and fired.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!