Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Fanworks » Advertisements

Post subject: Titans Test Team Arc
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:45 pm 
Creepy Bishonen

I suppose its about time I advertise this forum here. These days, this forum gets more traffic than most Gundam forums, and I know the members here are good ones.

For a year and a half, the Titans Test Team Arc has been constantly on the move covering the Dengeki Hobby Magazine series: Advance of Zeta. Our forum has cultivated a strong and vibrant community that is always investigating a new aspect of this continuing series. From statistical information about the Mobile Suits of the Titans Test Team, Zeon Remnants, and the AEUG, to story outlines, to the many AoZ-related Gunpla products, we've got it covered! Discussions about some of the earliest AoZ technology to their latest advancements in the series keep everything fresh. With AoZ being a heavily gunpla-based story, theres all kinds of modeling discussions as well as a huge Gunpla Reviews section that continues to grow! Our HGUC Review section is the largest english review section on the net! Also, with in-depth Gunpla coverage and Gundam Discussion, theres plenty to keep you busy!

The TTT Arc also is the hub for the information seen on the Mechascientific Wiki as well as your very own MAHQ. Mechascientific, run by our Graphics Manager at the TTT Arc, is an extensive look at AoZ ranging from a complete listing of finalized stats gathered from the TTT Arc, Chapter summaries, and even where to buy your own AoZ materials.

Come check out this developing chapter in UC History at the only english source for AoZ: the Titans Test Team Arc!

MechaScientific Wiki

Titans Test Team Arc

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:38 pm 
Creepy Bishonen

Whats New at the ARC?
March Edition

The Advance of Zeta series continues and the TTT Arc is right there covering every bit of it! From New Specs and lineart to the best in AoZ Gunpla reviews, the TTT Arc is the place to be to learn and explore the ever-growing world of AoZ! Check out whats happening this month at the TTT Arc!

* NEW!! Reviews up for the two HGUC upgrade kits from Dengeki Hobby!

* NEW!! The highly anticipated MSiA TR-1 Hazel is out! And we've got one of the most comprehensive reviews of it on the net! Check out the first AoZ MSiA for yourself! Check out our other reviews too!

* NEW MOBILE SUITS!! The AEUG's Nemo Cannonand Rick Dias Stutzerhave new information and lineart out! Follow our researchers at the TTT Arc while we discover more about these new enhanced mobile suits and how they tie into the story!

* NEW UPDATES!! Our ever-expanding AoZ Wiki, run on MechaScientific by our very own ninjascience continues to publish new stats as the AoZ series continues! Look for in-depth profiles and new lineart on these detailed machines!

* Continuing Coverage! Although we're an AoZ-based forum, we're constantly following the Gundam fandom as a whole. We've got discussions for the newest PS3 Gundam video game: Gundam Musou, as well as our always active eye on Gunpla! Check out our Upcoming Gunpla for 2007thread to keep up-to-date!

See whats new at the TTT Arc! If you haven't already, sign up today!
Titans Test Team Arc

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:18 am 
Creepy Bishonen

Whats New at the ARC?
September Edition

As the Advance of Zeta series completes its final episodes, the TTT Arc is constantly keeping you up-to-date with the latest story development, merchandise releases, and mobile suit specs! Check out what we're up to this September!

* LAST BATTLE!!! Its true! The most recent issue of DK Hobby gives us details of the final conflict in AoZ! Eliard Hunter in the TR-6 versus Gabriel Zola in his Rick Dias Stutzer! Its an ending you didn't see coming! Check out the info on that!
AoZ Final Chapter Discussion

* NEW!!! The TR-6 continues to have developments! Sadly, most of them are only on paper and don't have a chance to appear in the story, but we've got them anyways! Check out the latest incarnations of this Jack-of-all-trades MS!
TR-6 Discussion

* MORE INFO!!! Just when you thought you knew the Hazel Gundam, AoZ throws you the RX-121-3C [Hyzenthlay] and it keeps coming! The Hyzenthay is the centerpiece for the final TTT Design and it centers around the TR-6! Check out our info on the base MS for the TR-6's last form!
RX-121-3C [Hyzenthay] Discussion

* Continuing Coverage! Although we're an AoZ-based forum, we're constantly following the Gundam fandom as a whole. We've got discussions for the new series, Gundam 00: Gundam 00 Discussion, as well as our always active eye on Gunpla! Check out our Upcoming Gunpla for 2007thread to keep up-to-date!

So see whats new at the TTT Arc! If you haven't already, sign up today!
Titans Test Team Arc

Hope to see you there!

Post subject: Re: Titans Test Team Arc
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:40 am 
Creepy Bishonen

It's been quite awhile since I thought of doing anything with the TTT Arc, but recently I've decided to give it another shot. After the Advance of Zeta Photonovel ended, the forum that we designed to cover that series died out into a big archive of findings, Gunpla babbling, and good ol' UC chat. I kind of missed the atmosphere there, the mission of AoZ, and the people we had there too. It got me thinking and eventually I got my UC boots back on and started cleaning up the forum to "reopen". I could think of no better place to spread the news than the MechaTalk forum here, so consider this my personal invitation to you.

Check out the Titans Test Team Arc! We've been around since 2005 and have a wide array of Forums and Sub Forums to keep any UC fan happy. Our focus is to cover every detail possible of the Advance of Zeta Photonovel and Manga through seaches, discussion, and translated material. However, we do have plenty of other forums for Gundam talk, general discussion, Gunpla, as well as a long list of model kit and action figure reviews. If you were a member before, come back and revisit! If you've never been to the TTT Arc, I invite you to sign up and see what AoZ and the TTT Arc are all about!

Titans Test Team Arc

Post subject: Re: Titans Test Team Arc
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:56 pm 
Creepy Bishonen

6 Months into the new AoZ 2 series and I haven't had a shameless plug here? I'm getting rusty!

We're following the latest photonovel out of Dengeki Hobby over at the Titans Test Team Arc. We have recently added sections for AoZ 2 and also have discussion sections for other UC Gundam-related series. Also, our original coverage of the first AoZ series is still up and featured at MechaScientific.

Join us as we follow this new series!

T³ Arc

Board index » Fanworks » Advertisements