Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Fanworks » Advertisements

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:50 pm 
Newtype Emo Guy

Mwulf wrote:
I looked at the comic; only about 20% of it made me laugh; probably because I'm not familiar with the community.

Yea, it's more inside jokes than anything else. Once I add the concepts and do a little bit of character intro then perhaps some names/faces would be more familiar.

Mwulf wrote:
I tried to visit gunplus a while back after seeing this thread... good to see the site is back up. I'll have to give it a look-see.

Thanks. I've still got loads of work to do but so far things are good.

Mwulf wrote:
Also (off topic and after-the-fact) I realize that my PM might be overly formal... I'd just finished writing a paper when I got on, so my voice was likely a bit stiff. ~__~

It's cool. I wrote an ethics paper today on which of 3 patients I should allow to have a heart transplant so I understand one's mind being a tad jumbled.

WhiteWingDemon wrote:
Do you need someone to do the episode summary's of Gundam Wing?

I have someone lined up but if you'd like to do them then feel free to hit the submission thread on the forum as I'd love to have a second voice/point of view with regards to episode summaries and opinions. Thanks for the interest.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:52 pm 
Newtype Emo Guy

Just finished updating EZero8's franken area on the site so I would love to get some feedback on the changes.

As well, if any of the other "Franken" designers (or creators of fanart) here on mechatalk would like to have their work shown off on Gundamplus (like EZero8) then feel free to get in touch with me about it.

Also added some random fanart that's been sent to me over the past few years.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:10 pm 
Newtype Emo Guy

Not exactly 1 month but I'm going to be busy the rest of the week so now is as good of time as any.

Lots of new stuff including reviews/recaps for Gundam SEED Stargazer and Gundam 0080. As well, the addition of screenshot galleries for Char's Counterattack, F91, Stargazer and episodes 1-3 of 0080.

Also added some more Franken's by EZero8 and Deathpony and a few others so feel free to stop by and check it all out.

http://www.gundamplus.net/

Edit - July 4, 2007 : Looks like Tunks is now holding a contest of her own on the forum, check it out if you're interested as it's a T-Shirt design contest.

http://gundamplus.net/Forum/index.php?topic=165.0

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:03 am 
Newtype Emo Guy

Just to let folks know in case they missed the message the forum should be back up now.

you can read about what happened here.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:56 pm 
Newtype Emo Guy

It's been a while so might as well pick the start of a new year to revive the thread and let people know that I've started adding the old gallery pictures to the site along with reviews of various models kits and other Gundam related stuff.

http://www.gundamplus.net/

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:54 am 
OMG Doomsday Laser

Is it just me? Or does the link just doesnt work?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:22 am 
Newtype Emo Guy

Nightwing03 wrote:
Is it just me? Or does the link just doesnt work?

Just tried it myself and it's working fine. It's also a tad odd since this is the same link that is on both gunota and the mahq links page and it's working from those places as well.

What sort of message did you get when you tried it? Are you running any sort of page/script blocker that's preventing you from viewing the page?

Anyway, give this link a try and see what results you have. If you have any further problems drop me a PM and we can see work out what the problem is.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:58 pm 
Newtype Emo Guy

Ok, this will be the last time I post in this thread for a while but since today is the 1 year anniversary of the "relaunch" of the site I think it's well deserved to give a bit of an update. As well, if anyone here hasn't been by recently then you should check it out just to see the "face lift" the site has undergone in the past month along with the addition of lots of new content along with the importing of old content from the original site.

www.gundamplus.net

Thanks to everyone here for allowing me to advertise as well as for visiting the site over the past year.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:07 pm 
Newtype Emo Guy

EZero8 asked me to put up a link and let folks know about the RPG he's setting up on the GundamPlus forums called "Gundam: Dominion's Rise".

Since it's being organized and run by EZero8 people here should know it's in good and very capable hands.

If you're interested you can check it out details for it here: http://gundamplus.net/Forum/index.php?topic=528.0

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:02 pm 
Newtype Emo Guy

The site is now 2 years under my command so to celebrate I've posted my recaps and screencaps to MS Igloo parts 1-3.

If you haven't been by in a while or if you haven't heard to the place then feel free to come by and check us out.

As well, thank you to everyone who has visited over the past 2 years and made it enjoyable for me to learn, run, mess up and fix mistakes and chatter about things Gundam and non-gundam alike.

www.gundamplus.net

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:26 pm 
Newtype Emo Guy

It's been a while but the biggest news (other than me being lazy) is that I've added mecha and character profiles for Gundam Unicorn.

and before you ask - no, I didn't take any mecha pics from MAHQ.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:37 pm 
Newtype Emo Guy

Been a bit but I'm sure some of you noticed that the old forums went away suddenly. That was because they were hacked and DDoSed like crazy so they had to go to save the rest of the site.

After a bit of a hiatus as I sorted out things on my end I've set up some shiny new forums for people to check out if they are interested.

http://gundamplus.boards.net/

Board index » Fanworks » Advertisements