Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Fanworks » Advertisements

Post subject: Mobile Suit Legends NX
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:03 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Hi guys. I would like to invite you to a Gundam RPG, Mobile Suit LEgends NX. We're creating an all original storyline, unrelated to any canon Gundam series out there. Set in the Nexus Era 0311. Join the battle between the Azure Earth Organization and CHROME. All original mobile suits! (go check out the banner and see our custom mobile suits) 53 members and still growing! We have recently ended one of our series, Orbital Century mode and now we're kicking off with Nexus Era mode. See you there!

Link: http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/forum.htm

Post Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:04 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

The ZOIDS section has opened just today. It will run alongside with the "main dish" mobile suit legends NX. So we're having a ZOIDS RPG here too, and we need more members. RP can be done traditionally, or in some cases, we're having big events that have a grid-type map where you can duke it out with other zoids, SRW / G-Generation style. Each Zoid has a HP, EN, and attacks. I would also like to promote the forum's DICE SYSTEM, used in attacking. This way we eliminate godmoding and metagaming during RP battles.

We need more players! If you're interested in a ZOIDS RPG, please join us! We'd love to have you there.

Link:
http://gundam-msl.mygoo.org/zoids-rpg-f19/

If you have any troubles, dont hesitate to PM me, B.R.O. is my account over there or Isshin, Boss Chief or MSL. There's also a chatbox at the bottom of the page for easier communication. Thanks!

Board index » Fanworks » Advertisements