Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Fanworks » Advertisements

Post Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:36 am 
Mecha Flunky

Well, first off, An Era Reborn is the second installment in a free form/stat based RPG series that was running about 2 years back, that went into hiatus recently. I and the original staff members decided to revive the dead project with the new chapter, "An Era Reborn".

The site is obviously brand new, but the old members are around, and this happens to be the first place I decided to advertise at, so don't judge the site off being so young just yet!

Information: Gundam: An Era Reborn is a lot different than other Gundam RPGs, the main factor is that the role play takes place in an IRC channel, AND on the forum which the site happens to be hosted on at this time (soon to be a wikia). Aside from functionality, the game mechanics and system is very unique, losing based off Battletech and Megamek. The storyline is ORIGINAL, and the plot takes place in an age where the entire world is in a massive arms race, mobile suit development and technology is the leading factor influencing the nations. The members are all EXPERIENCED role players, with nearly a decade (even more for some) of experience behind them. The community is fresh, friendly, and we all have one thing in common, we like giant robots.

Its witty, we are NOT all about blowing stuff up with big bad mechs, we are about developing a gripping storyline together, and keeping everyone satisfied. Which I believe the game system will do very well.

Obviously words aren't doing justice in this post, so if you are interested, take some time to look her over, if not I appreciate the time you took to read this!

Thanks in advance everyone, here is the link:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/An_Era_Reborn/index.php?

Post Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:37 am 
Mecha Flunky

P.S. The good news of being so new is not missing anything in the plot ^^

Board index » Fanworks » Advertisements