Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Fanworks » Advertisements

Post subject: Gundam Sentinel RPG
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:06 pm 
Mod of Bling, Yo

I've recently set up an RPG for Gundam Sentinel. As always, it'll have an alternate plot to it. However, this RP will be somewhat different than others: this will be what I call a "fleet style" RPG.

Each member will be given one ship to control for their faction, essentially giving a small member base the ability to control a fleet-sized group of characters at once to keep the RP rolling. Within the ship, members can RP up to four pilots equally and will have full creative control over their development, interactions, and deaths.

Plot:
Quote:
UC 0088

After the end of the Gryps Conflict, all sides involved were faced with heavy losses from the devastating final battle. Even the victorious AEUG forces were reduced to only a few damaged ships operated by skeleton crews. The Earth Federation, realizing the growing threat of Axis Zeon, quickly makes the decision to absorb any remaining forces from both the AEUG and the Titans back into its ranks. Many of these soldiers are reassigned to different fleets to prepare for war against Axis. While most of the combat-ready pilots were sent to the front lines, some teams would also be formed to train new Federal military recruits. Many teams are made up of normal Federal and AEUG pilots, though there are some made up of former Titans or trainees with extreme pro-Earth sentiments.

With growing dissent between the pro-AEUG Federation leadership and the former Titans, a small group of elitist officers would stage a revolt at Pezun. Calling themselves the New Desides, they swear to uphold the Titans’ ideology of Earth supremacy. The New Desides successfully takes over the resource asteroid and gains a measure of support from several lunar cities. The Federation Desides that the rebellion must be suppressed to avoid fighting on two fronts, and dispatches the Taskforce Alpha fleet to battle the New Desides. The Feds do not realize that a significant portion of their military lies dormant in waiting for the right chance to defect.

Unfortunately, the battle with Axis also draws dangerously near. In desperation, the Federation also dispatches Alpha’s sister fleets, Taskforce Sigma and Taskforce Theta, to combat Zeon Remnants. The teams set out ahead of the main force as aggressor fleets to fight the approaching Axis forces. However, Theta sympathizes with the New Desides and has different plans rather than fighting Zeon…

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Gundam_Sentinel_RPG/

Take a look and join up you're interested. We're definitely looking for new members. Site's still under construction though so don't expect to get started right away.

Post subject: Re: Gundam Sentinel RPG
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:35 pm 
Mod of Bling, Yo

Sign-ups have begun for the Earth Federation or the New Desides. Once we get enough people registered, we'll be starting the game.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:10 am 
Mecha Flunky

Can't wait, this should be an awesome RP.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:20 pm 
AEUG Slapping Boy

I eagerly anticipate the start of the RP. I should be posting my profile shortly, as soon as I can revive my piece-of-crap laptop.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:47 pm 
Mod of Bling, Yo

Just to clear some misconceptions, this RPG is not dead. It was always designed for the typical RP'er without a lot of free time to post every day, and thus it focuses on longer and more detailed posts. The current lull in posting rate reflects this. Hopefully this does not discourage any potential members from joining in the game, as new members are always welcome.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:36 pm 
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Yeah, E, sorry I haven't been on for a while--I've just been a bit busy with school, writing, and acting. But, it's summertime, I'm out of school 'till September, should be able to get back in soon.

Board index » Fanworks » Advertisements