LOOKING for Mech/Spaceship Artist for Online Series

Advertise your website, blog or whatever.

Moderators: mcred23, Cardi Doorl

BrandonEaston
Mecha Flunky

LOOKING for Mech/Spaceship Artist for Online Series

Post by BrandonEaston » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:58 am

Hello,

I am looking to hire an artist for an online comic book series that will be collected into a graphic novel within the year for sale and distribution.

In terms of style, I am looking for someone who can draw mechs (obviously) and a variety of starship designs like the kinds you might find in EVE ONLINE or SINS OF A SOLAR EMPIRE.

This will be for an online comic where several pages will be posted a month, until we get to the 96 pages needed for an official graphic novel that will be sold everywhere.

I will discuss the contract and so on when you get in touch with me.

I am a published comic book author and professional writer. This is a serious gig.

Please email me at:

shadowlawcomic@gmail.com

To send samples or if you have questions.

B.

CHASER
Elitist Earth Politician

Post by CHASER » Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:02 am

I will point you toward-
This artist, and This one. The latter is more active and has a good handle on character art as well.

BrandonEaston
Mecha Flunky

Post by BrandonEaston » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:33 pm

CHASER wrote:I will point you toward-
This artist, and This one. The latter is more active and has a good handle on character art as well.
Yes, thanks, I checked these guys but neither lives in the U.S. and its much easier to work with artists living in the continental U.S.

I am surprised with all the fan art folks here that no one wants a job in the business.

B.