Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG » RPG Discussion

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:34 pm 
Traitor Villain

**The Big Zabowski's probationary period is over.**

Decision: Unanimous

Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!

Last edited by Fritz Ashlyn on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:51 pm 
Traitor Villain

Sabersonic is being placed on probation for an unspecified length of time for joining two RPGs and then withdrawing after minimal participation.

The terms of the probation are as follows:
1. If Sabersonic wishes to join a new RPG, he must follow the probationary character creation guidelines in the RPG Rules thread.

2. Sabersonic is not allowed to re-join the Tales From the Frontlines Zeta RPG.

This probation has an unspecified length, but may be lifted immediately upon the consensus of a majority of the RPG mods.

**Terms edited to reflect the closing of the Gundam X RPG**

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:58 pm 
Traitor Villain

LK333 is now banned from the RPG section for continuing to post in both a non-productive manner after receiving public warning on at least two separate occasions, and for not meeting the requirements laid out in the main forum and RPG rules concerning minimum post length.

The terms of the ban are as follows:

1. LK333 may not participate in any ongoing or future RPG.

2. LK333's Zeta RPG character is now a named NPC.

3. LK333 is not to post in any RPG discussion thread. If there is an issue, LK333 is to deal with it through PMs with one of the Trinary.

This ban has an unspecified length, but may be lifted immediately upon the consensus of a majority of the RPG mods. (Don’t hold your breath.)

Last edited by Fritz Ashlyn on Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:49 pm 
Traitor Villain

Folken Fanel has been given a warning for using another member's character without permission.

The decision discussed in the Wing RPG thread was as follows:

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:
Folken, the Trinary has agreed that this breach of rules is grounds for a section warning. This wouldn't be a huge deal save the fact that your and Gambit's characters are so important to the Wing RPG. Permission must be requested before using someone else's character in any game-changing or plot driving post.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:51 pm 
Traitor Villain

**AceOfSpades1's ban has been lifted.**

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:09 pm 
Traitor Villain

Wild Wing is now banned from the RPG section for attempting to rejoin an RPG through fraud. Re-joining the board after an account is deleted from inactivity is fine, attempting to re-join an RPG with a thinly-disguised rehash of a former character is not.

1. Wild Wing may not participate in any ongoing or future RPG.

2. Wild Wing is not to post in any RPG discussion thread. If there is an issue, Wild Wing is to deal with it through PMs with one of the Trinary.

This ban has an unspecified length, but may be lifted immediately upon the consensus of a majority of the RPG mods.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:53 pm 
Traitor Villain

**Heretic's probationary period is over.**

Last edited by Fritz Ashlyn on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:03 pm 
Traitor Villain

Let it be noted that I fully accept this prohibition and its terms. The reasons being that I am currently getting real life affaires in order after having moved and attempting to get my own place to live. Because of these complications I have been unable to participate as I wanted to. I have no hard feelings about this. To be honest, I am glad that I won’t be holding thing back as I work things out in real life.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:52 pm 
Traitor Villain

Imperial is being placed on probation for an unspecified length of time for joining an RPG and then withdrawing after minimal participation.

The terms of the probation are as follows:
1. If Imperial wishes to join a new RPG, he must follow the probationary character creation guidelines in the RPG Rules thread.

2. Imperial is not allowed to re-join the Tales From the Frontlines Zeta RPG.

This probation has an unspecified length, but may be lifted immediately upon the consensus of a majority of the RPG mods.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:45 am 
Traitor Villain

Folken Fanel is now banned from the RPG section for joining the Zeta RPG twice and abandoning both characters with no warning, and for “bunnying” another member’s important character in the Wing RPG. His choice (on more than one occasion) of walking away when an issue is brought up in public is more disruptive than actually discussing it.

1. Folken Fanel may not participate in any ongoing or future RPG.

2. Folken Fanel's Zeta RPG character is now a named NPC.

3. Folken Fanel’s G Gundam RPG characters are now named NPCs under Wedge14 and/or Cardi Doorl’s control.

4. Folken Fanel is not to post in any RPG discussion thread. If there is an issue, Folken Fanel is to deal with it through PMs with one of the Trinary.

This ban has an unspecified length, but may be lifted immediately upon the consensus of a majority of the RPG mods.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:02 pm 
Traitor Villain

Wingnut has been given a warning for attempting to undermine the authority of a mod-appointed GM on more than one occasion, in a manner that could be judged elsewhere on the board as trolling/flamebait.

Examples:

Wingnut wrote:
Well, that sure tips the scales toward me wanting to jump ship on this game.

I'm also getting visions of sadistic Dungeons and Dragons GMs that make up crap as they go just to make things miserable for the players.

And specifically,
Wingnut wrote:
Any GM that allows this in the kind of setting we have, doesn't deserve the job.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:56 am 
Traitor Villain

**Wingnut's ban has been lifted.**

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:53 pm 
Traitor Villain

Nero has been given a warning for openly quitting an rpg, then returning eight days later. This forced the members of the rpg to adopt his abandoned characters which was an inconvenience to all.

A member who joins an rpg should be aware that they are expected to play in it. If you can't handle the commitment don't commit to it. Playing in a game and quitting midway and returning a few days later is just disrespectful and a huge hamper on the members and organizers.

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:26 pm 
Traitor Villain

Cybaster has been given a warning for repeatedly posting as characters before they are approved. His rights to post new characters will be temporarily removed, and will be reinstated in 1 month. It is up the RPG section mods discretion to extended or shorten this punishment depending on behavior.

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » RPG » RPG Discussion