Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG » RPG Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 76  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:31 pm 
Traitor Villain

No. The rest of the Guangdong team isn't in our combat zone right now, so nobody will be RPing as them unless they do show up at some point and you only have to worry about Sanders.

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:08 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Thanks for the clarification, Red.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:18 pm 
HiMAT Spammer

Zeta Superior wrote:
Hey everyone. Glad to be on board. With the info Cardi gave me, I hope I didn't throw anyone else in the RP off, what with joining in so late into the story.

Since I didn't know what MS I was piloting, I had to rework my post a little, since I don't know if I'm piloting a Rick Dias, Nemo, or one of their variations.

Welcome! Once in a while we get a person that pops up out of no where, hopefully you'll stick around longer. As for the rpg, it's a huge battle and shouldn't really surprise anyone if they bump into another unit..it has happened before with Taskforce Juliet

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:07 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

I hope I will, too. Since this is Gundam, I know I shouldn't keep my hopes up, but a man can dream of at least living until F91-era UC, right?

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 am 
Newtype Emo Guy

can I has a quick guide to about Wolf, Nick and Fritz relationship?

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:53 pm 
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Tangerine wrote:
can I has a quick guide to about Wolf, Nick and Fritz relationship?

Bizarre Love Triangle.

Just kidding. Fritz used to work for the Ritter family but went rogue so Wolf wants him dead.

Nick thinks Wolf is a pretentious jerk and wants him dead. Wolf thinks Nick is an unpredictable maniac and wants him dead.

That's my summary, anyway. I'm sure that one of the players involved can explain it better.

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx

Post Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:19 pm 
Traitor Villain

During the One Year War, Fritz eventually served as a GM pilot aboard the Magellan commanded by Wolf's father. Fritz was taken in by Ritter's lofty ideals and the elder Wolf purposefully encouraged Fritz' bitter hatred of spacenoids. Ritter's eldest son Mstislav had died early on in the war, and as Fritz' relationship with the family developed he came to be treated like one of the most "favored" insiders - a part of the extended family in a way, like Sven. At one time Wolf and Fritz were almost like brothers.

Fritz was basically sent to the Titans and urged to volunteer for work with the Manhunter Agency as a way of placing a devoted Ritter loyalist within the ranks of the officer corps of those organizations. Over time he realized more and more that he was a pawn of not only the Ritter family, but also the Titans and the Federation military he had loyally served for over a decade. He decided to defect to the AEUG on the moon (which were in his eyes the closest thing to the "real" Federation military he had once been a part of despite all the filthy space people involved), galvanized specifically after learning about 30 Bunch and other atrocities.

Nick and Wolf never really got along, and have been rivals pretty much ever since they were stuck on the same ship. Things took a turn for the murder-y in particular after Nick deliberately scored an assist on Commodore Ritter's death. Their mutual dislike has been a slow burn that has turned into open attempts to kill each other - Nick hates Wolf so much that he jumped at the chance to help Black Friday if it meant killing Wolf, in part because he has nothing to live for and his old injuries are slowly killing him.

As far as Nick and Fritz are concerned, they don't really care much about each other. Fritz promised Celeine Caro'd (the sister of Nick's dead fiance) that he would help try to talk Nick out of his continued service with the Titans, but he's pretty much moved past that - Celeste Angelina is still trying to accomplish this. At the moment they don't really consider each other enemies, and would very likely work together to kill Wolf before backing off and leaving each other alone.

To summarize: Fritz hates Wolf and his whole family because he realized he had been molded into a puppy-kicking evil badman just to snag a good spot for the Ritters in a military organization, Wolf and Nick have pretty much always hated each other, and Fritz and Nick have come to a sort of understanding.

Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:33 pm 
Traitor Villain

Nick's a petty, vindictive psychopath anyway. He went from "being annoyed by Wolf's attitude" to "let's see how much I can piss him off" to the current situation. The seeds of that matter were planted back when each character's original players were still using them. It goes to the beginning of the RPG.

Quote:
Things took a turn for the murder-y in particular after Nick deliberately scored an assist on Commodore Ritter's death.

"Scored an assist"? :O

For anyone who wasn't around for the Hatte Shoal battle and isn't going back to read through it, Nick straight-up thrust the saber into the Commodore's bridge himself when nobody was looking ;) And that was just to piss off Wolf. Nick's been such a pleasant character.

-----

Little administrative matter!

I know it's been a long, long, long time since anyone's been 48ed, so it's understandable this would be forgotten. When calling hits, your post gets to claim a hit was made and where, but not the extent of the damage. The player of the character taking the hit usually determines the damage done if they ever post again.

Make sure to check out the RPG section - We're about to start a new VOTOMS RPG!

Post Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:20 pm 
Traitor Villain

Cardi Doorl wrote:

For anyone who wasn't around for the Hatte Shoal battle and isn't going back to read through it, Nick straight-up thrust the saber into the Commodore's bridge himself when nobody was looking ;) And that was just to piss off Wolf. Nick's been such a pleasant character.

Hey man, nobody ever proved anything! That's what I meant.

Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:06 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

So, uh... Whatever happened to the three Hizacks on my tail? Are they just sitting back and watching the show as I'm on the receiving end of a Gaza-C blitzkrieg?

I'm fairly certain Cardi said that he'd be controlling them for the time being, or something.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:17 pm 
Okawara x Katoki Love Child

patience...sometimes people forget a few details, or get them mixed up, along with the usual real life obligations (the trinary members, like all moderators on a forum also have a much higher workload to juggle about compared to regular forum goers as well)

for now, until its stated otherwise just assume that the hizacks are just waiting rather then getting involved for the sake of taking down one nemo

Last edited by blind_dead_mcjones on Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:22 pm 
Traitor Villain

Cardi is controlling the Hizacks. He'll post for them in due time. :wink:

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')

Post Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:23 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Hmm, yeah, you're right, I guess. I just found the idea of a trio of Hizack pilots watching a bunch of Gaza-Cs dogpiling on a Nemo funny.

EDIT 3/4/12 - Welp, now to help the nearest team, which according to THIS map, should be the Hamburg team.

Dunno how much use I'll be with just my sabers and a single functional arm, but I'll manage.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:08 pm 
OMG Doomsday Laser

Cardi Doorl wrote:

Nick might as well have had crashed an Ohka into the bridge and fragged Wolf Sr. that way, for all anyone knew. "Intensify forward firepower!!!" =P

Too bad Kamikazes seem to be 'do not even go there' territory in Gundam, anyway.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:34 am 
Traitor Villain

Updated map incoming, once I take care of the rest of my RPs. Thanks for your patience, everyone :3

Post Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:21 pm 
Traitor Villain

I said I'd make a map, but I didn't say I'd be quick!

Here you go, dudes.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:33 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Sweet. I'm just glad you managed to deliver on it, man.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:36 am 
Traitor Villain

Atto's out of comission for various reasons for the time being, so I'll put together an RP as Nick and Buxoro Team later when I have a chance. I know some of youse are waiting on those characters.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 am 
Lackey GM Pilot

Sorry about my absence. Can someone give me a quick rundown on what's going on? I was last around when the axis mobile suits started attacking T2 and the Hamburg team... If that helps.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:25 am 
HiMAT Spammer

Sure, Axis is currently attacking T2 and Hamburg team. Actually you're about to get swamped, just read the last page and you're basically caught up. From what I remember your absence was explained as a brief mechanical glitch that took you some time to repair while in space.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1511 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 76  Next

Board index » RPG » RPG Discussion