Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » RPG » RPG Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1517 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 76  Next
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:32 am 
Lackey GM Pilot

Welp, I think I'm finally done tweaking my profile now.

Looking forward to some Sentinel action. :D

Post Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:11 pm 
Traitor Villain

The Loser Villain wrote:
I hope to be back to posting this week. A few characters will still be stuck, but might as well get a move on eh?

Haven't forgotten about you, TLV! I'm gonna take some temporary babysitting custody of the characters that have you stuck so you can do things, finally.

Edit: And done! Check my most recent Titans RP; I added in sections dealing with the characters holding you up.

Make sure to check out the RPG section - We're about to start a new VOTOMS RPG!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:34 pm 
Pilot's Doomed Girlfriend

Thanks Cardi. Posting in a few minutes. What's the status with the Bindra team, they've been stuck for a while?

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick

Post Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:44 am 
Lackey GM Pilot

Alriiiight... Edited my profile AGAIN, and thanks to some input from Cardi, I think it's much better than it was, as it MAKES SENSE.

Daddy Sanders' cause of death was tweaked, Derrick gets stationed on Von Braun, and he doesn't learn about the truth of the whole colony gassing until AFTER he defects to the AEUG, and he doesn't get the details on his mother's death until he does a little digging on his own, and gets an autopsy.

... Whew, I think I'm REALLY done here.

[EDIT 2/8/2012 5:04 PM PST]

OKAY, Now I'm really, REALLY done, I think.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:14 am 
Elitist Earth Politician

Ok, so Im back... again. :oops:

I want to apologize to all you guys and gals who got held up & couldn't move on because I wasn't there to respond. Im starting a new chapter here, and this just happened to be one of the casualties in the transition, but I'd like to continue because this is good fun and now that Im actively making time for RP you should start to see me post a bit more often than once or twice every two months. So again, Im sorry (and to be back!).

(Oh and Cardi, just for my own clarification: Who is Nick charging and shooting at now in your bunny post?)

Post Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:32 am 
Traitor Villain

Welcome back, Atto!

Nick's shooting at Wes - Trask is in a Kanone Dias.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:25 am 
Traitor Villain

The Loser Villain wrote:
What's the status with the Bindra team, they've been stuck for a while?

How did I miss this question? For some reason I was under the impression that they'd already been ordered to move forward, but I think I mixed that up with Mandra Team. If that's the case then I think we'll fix that.

Any players with Bindra Team characters, just assume Lt. Ball's given the order to move forward and support Mandra Team.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:35 am 

Cardi Doorl wrote:
How did I miss this question? For some reason I was under the impression that they'd already been ordered to move forward, but I think I mixed that up with Mandra Team. If that's the case then I think we'll fix that.

Any players with Bindra Team characters, just assume Lt. Ball's given the order to move forward and support Mandra Team.

Thanks Cardi.

Next question: Why does Team 3 seem to ignore any and all attacks I make with Aaron?

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:47 am 
Newtype Emo Guy

The Loser Villain wrote:
Cardi Doorl wrote:

Thanks Cardi.

Next question: Why does Team 3 seem to ignore any and all attacks I make with Aaron?

so sorry about that, I lost that piece of reminder text somewhere. no wonder I felt something is missing when I wrote that yesterday. :oops:

will edit

Edit: actually after re-reading things up I realized that Aaron attacked Trask before chased Irene. That puts Aaron close to Trask when Irene and Wales already on their way chasing Nunavut 1 which become a race toward the Herakles team. only then she tried to regroup with Wales.

Now from the wording I read that Aaron saw Irene's dias trying to regroup with Wales and then deciding to chase her. From my perspective it seemed that the distance between the two was quite a lot to cover especially with Rick Dias running almost on full chasing Nunavut 1 all the way toward the Herakles and the Nemo team. it would be hard for any MS to cover that distance shortly and take some shots.

now, should I take Aaron's attack as pot shots? or am I misunderstand something. :|

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:54 pm 
HiMAT Spammer

The Loser Villain wrote:
Thanks Cardi.

Irene has an I-field and the tin foil helmet gives it that extra Umff!! so there. Or Aaron is in a dream, like when you're trying to run in a dream and it gets you nowhere.

:?: I'm runningon 4hrs sleep on 2 days and Im seeing it's full of starsss

Post Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:44 pm 

Quote:
Edit: actually after re-reading things up I realized that Aaron attacked Trask before chased Irene. That puts Aaron close to Trask when Irene and Wales already on their way chasing Nunavut 1 which become a race toward the Herakles team. only then she tried to regroup with Wales.

Now from the wording I read that Aaron saw Irene's dias trying to regroup with Wales and then deciding to chase her. From my perspective it seemed that the distance between the two was quite a lot to cover especially with Rick Dias running almost on full chasing Nunavut 1 all the way toward the Herakles and the Nemo team. it would be hard for any MS to cover that distance shortly and take some shots.

now, should I take Aaron's attack as pot shots? or am I misunderstand something.

After two months I wasn't even sure where anybody really was to be honest. I couldn't tell if all of these teams were in the same area, or really far apart. I assumed (and I guess in this case have made an ass of myself) that since Gamma had attacked Team 3, all of Team 3 was present in the area. As far as I could tell, Walls and Irene were nearby. Two months is a long time for me and I was unable I guess to keep as good of track.

If anything, lets just chalk it up to the speed of the Barzam and some pot shots putting Aaron closer.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:21 am 
Newtype Emo Guy

yeah sure, I'll do that.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:13 am 
Okawara x Katoki Love Child

The Loser Villain wrote:
If anything, lets just chalk it up to the speed of the Barzam and some pot shots putting Aaron closer.

sounds good

btw, does anyone know what has happened to Zabowski? i'm kinda left hanging as i really really don't want to do a hit call on Hepburns' Marasai this early in the battle

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:41 am 
HiMAT Spammer

We've talked about him and given him a few days show up but that was a few days ago sooo "I" say go ahead and see what happens

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:47 pm 
Traitor Villain

Yeah, just go ahead and call hits on Hepburn.

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:41 am 
Traitor Villain

To clear any confusion about my upcoming RP, I'm taking control of Beta Team for the rest of this part of the battle after a conversation with Fritz a few days ago.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:12 pm 
Mysterious Masked Dude

OK, I'll try to post later today. Sorry for all the people I'm holding up!

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:26 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Hey everyone. Glad to be on board. With the info Cardi gave me, I hope I didn't throw anyone else in the RP off, what with joining in so late into the story.

Since I didn't know what MS I was piloting, I had to rework my post a little, since I don't know if I'm piloting a Rick Dias, Nemo, or one of their variations.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:13 pm 
Traitor Villain

Sanders is supposed to be in a standard Nemo, FYI

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')

Post Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:25 pm 
Lackey GM Pilot

Oh, okay. Good to know. S'pose all that remains is to see how the others in the vicinity react to a Nemo bursting onto the scene with a trio of Hizacks on its tail. Especially since it's near a couple of Axis Zeon ships.

In relation to the rest of my team that I got separated from... they're unimportant NPCs that anyone can RP as, right? Because I really tend to work best when I'm limited to one guy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1517 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 76  Next

Board index » RPG » RPG Discussion