Interest Check

Shop talk for any of the RPGs currently running on the forum.

Moderators: Fritz Ashlyn, Heretic, mcred23, Cardi Doorl, Wedge14

What Gundam Roleplay would you want to see made and run?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:10 am

Mobile Suit Gundam- One Year War Roleplay
10%
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam- Gryps Conflict Roleplay
No votes
ZZ Gundam- Neo Zeon War Roleplay
10%
Char's Counter Attack- Second Neo Zeon War Roleplay
No votes
Unicorn Gundam- Laplace Conflict Roleplay
No votes
Gundam F91- Cosmo Babylon War Roleplay
40%
Victory Gundam- Zanscare War Roleplay
10%
Something else...
30%

Total votes: 10

Dark Duel
Determined Shonen Hero

Re: Interest Check

Post by Dark Duel » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:19 am

Yeah, unfortunately the Gundam fan community seems to be much less active than it used to be, which makes actually running a successful RP very difficult. As I've mentioned in the past, I'd be game for just about anything RP-wise, but personally if we're gonna do UC, I would much rather it be a post-UC 0100 game than anything else, because so little of that setting has been explored outside of F91, V and the increasingly goofy Crossbone mangas. So there's a lot more potential for some interesting stories there.
I'd be willing to run a game, but only if enough people are interested in participating to make the effort worthwhile.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS
// GUNPLA THREAD //

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."

Crosswire40
Lackey GM Pilot

Post by Crosswire40 » Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:26 pm

Dark Duel wrote:Yeah, unfortunately the Gundam fan community seems to be much less active than it used to be, which makes actually running a successful RP very difficult. As I've mentioned in the past, I'd be game for just about anything RP-wise, but personally if we're gonna do UC, I would much rather it be a post-UC 0100 game than anything else, because so little of that setting has been explored outside of F91, V and the increasingly goofy Crossbone mangas. So there's a lot more potential for some interesting stories there.
I'd be willing to run a game, but only if enough people are interested in participating to make the effort worthwhile.
That makes sense. I think I'm going to go back to my idea of a Victory Gundam Roleplay, lots to explore, lots of freedom in the things we could do and where we could go. However if you're willing to run a game then I'm certainly on board.

ChaoticSheep1
AEUG Slapping Boy

Post by ChaoticSheep1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:32 am

I'm still here, still up, just waiting and trying put together idea's to write an actual Gundam fanfiction.
(Well actually its trying to remember them, cause I came up with a very interesting plot at like 12pm)

Crosswire40
Lackey GM Pilot

Post by Crosswire40 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:27 am

I wish you luck Chaotic!

Also, hey everyone! I broke down and decided to make a Zeta Gundam roleplay on another site. I know one was done here and it was super incredibly awesome, and that no one here asked for one but I made one anyway because it was a spur of the moment kind of thing.

https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Zeta-G ... ny/190185/

There's not a rule against posting links to other sites, right?

Anyway, even if you're not interested (again apologies for a Gryps RP out of nowhere...) please let me know what you think and if there's anything I should change/improve on. FF.net isn't the best site in the world to do such a thing on but it's what I'm familiar with and I didn't know how to make a roleplay here.

ChaoticSheep1
AEUG Slapping Boy

Post by ChaoticSheep1 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:40 am

'Evergreen Group' sounds awesome. But 'Grimly Sheep' sounds like something straight out of a random name generator. It has a pretty standard Zeta rpg story, an AEUG battlegroup and a Titans battlegroup eventually entangle and become rivals e.g The Argama/Alexandria.

Crosswire40
Lackey GM Pilot

Post by Crosswire40 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:39 pm

Grimly Sheep is actually a reference to something, that and I thought it sounded cool. I'm glad you like Evergreen Group though. Thanks for the input overall!

ChaoticSheep1
AEUG Slapping Boy

Post by ChaoticSheep1 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:55 am

Link doesn't work any more.