MS Saga Genesis

Your own tale of two mecha.
Omega

MS Saga Genesis

well, i had written a Fanfic in my spare time... and i wanted to see what you guys thought of it... just to warn you now it has Suikoden characters in it too...

First i'll introduce the Characters:
Celestial Being

an organization devoted to upholding the peace that was created at the end of the Chaos War, the only thing keeping the group intact is the constant threat of Genesis.

Zaine Kamiya
MS: GNY-001, GN-001

A young man who lost much of his youth to the assassin guild known as Nether Gate. After it's dissolution, he was left to wander the world, but fate would reward him in two ways: the first being his encounter with a gundam, and the second would not occur until he returned to his homeland, three years before joining Celestial Being as a Celestial Knight... and gaining a gundam of his own.

Lockon Stratos (Dante Minasuki)
MS: GNY-002, GN-002

The oldest member of the Celestial Knights which effectively makes him the team's leader. A bit goofy outside of battle, He's always kind to his subordinates, but can never bring himself to scold anyone, so he leaves that to Sumeragi. When he steps onto the battlefield, you had better have a VERY fast unit, as he is a very capable sniper. Proof of this is when he brought down a warship in a single shot.

Reyna Lanford
MS: GNY-004, GN-003

The youngest member of Celestial Being, and a Gundam Pilot. She is kind on the verge of naive, but very loyal to her friends. A bit scared of battle, she is grateful to Zaine and Lockon for helping her conquer that fear and gaining the courage to fight... She can't seem to bring herself to kill for unknown reasons.

Zero
MS: GNY-003, GN-004/GN-005

A mysterious person who seems to have been around since the founding of Celestial Being. Not much is known about him(?), Zaine even comments that once on his way to the shower room, he heard a woman singing from the shower room... but upon investigating, he finds Zero's outfit nearby, but everything after a figure moved towards him, is blank.

Genesis

A crime syndicate that appears to have started the Chaos War. their true intentions remain a mystery, but Celestial Being proves to be a constant thorn in their side for half a century.

Um... right now all i have are the heroes and the two major organizations... and i won't be back on till tomorrow, so please woice your opinion of what i have so far... ok?
ShadowCell

Mecha Talk Fanfiction forum rules wrote:-Please do not post only character bios or mecha stats or a plot overview without actually posting the story first. Bios, stats, and synopses are all pretty meaningless without a story to connect them to.
Post a story, please. Nobody's going to care about your character profiles otherwise.
Omega

... Just lock this until i have something to post.
ShadowCell

If you say so. PM me when you do.