SRW fanfiction

Your own tale of two mecha.
Gai Daigoji

SRW fanfiction

can someone point me to a website that has SRW fanfics? preferebly OG, and before someone points out the fanfic section, unless i get a link im NOT going through all those gundam fanfics. :roll:
Lets Gekiga-in!
EinhanderAstraeaMk.I

Here's four that I found so far on Fanfiction.net:

Gundam SEED: Sea of Stars
Gundam SEED: Future War
SRW Integral Operation: Dark Angel Chronicles
SRW Again

Searched Super Robot Wars by summary

Not all of them are pure SRW, given that it's still a small thing here. Also, there may be a bit more that I missed. Hopefully it helps a little.
Arsarcana

I've only read Future War and I'd steer clear of that one. It's only got original characters save for a brief cameo by some Gundam heavies and two of the chapters are just character and tech specs that don't really mean anything (unless you're a SRW purist in which case you'll possibly develop spontaneous bleeding from the eyes).
EinhanderAstraeaMk.I

Well, I'm a tech junky, so Future Wars wasn't too bad. The story is badly underdeveloped though.

What's your reason to steer clear of it (other than what was stated)?
Arsarcana

Mostly what was stated: If you ignore the first two chapters there's precious little recognizable as SRW, OG-verse and Alpha-verse are kludged together with CE with no clear reason as to how they fit together, especially since SRW breaks all kinds of logic with regards to Gundam and we're supposed to accept that GSD occurred exactly as seen in the anime. The fic hasn't been updated in six months and as a guess I'd say it's never going to be. Combined with an underdeveloped world and no real ties to either universe, I can't see any good reason to recommend this fic.
EinhanderAstraeaMk.I

Ahh... I see. Well, I wished tha the author put more work into it. With only two short chapters, I couldn't judge if it would be worth reading or worth leaving. I wanted to see how they managed crossing SRW with CE. Oh well.

Here's another SRW-related fic found on Mediaminer.org:

TIME DIVER

Haven't read much, but it seems interesting.
Chimera

Though I haven't got too into it. Sea of stars is pretty good.
From the name, you can guess it focuses on Ibis -or Samantha Douglas Westenfluss as the author named her in the story. It's pretty much Terrestrial Dream Saga in CE twist, it takes place after Destiny.

Oh yeah, and it has Wodan Ymir as a woman :shock:
"If there's a cure for gambling, there's a cure for leprosy"
-Chinese proverb