Mobile Suit Gundam 0098: The End Begins (Completed! Comment)

Your own tale of two mecha.
Darkerangel

Mobile Suit Gundam 0098: The End Begins (Completed! Comment)

((This story was original a RolePlay and I've gotten permission to form it into a story. Credit goes out to these amazing people for creating such awesome characters. I'll list and give credit to the cast at the end of the story. And I really hope you all like it.))

Between Char's Counterattack (UC0093) and Gundam F-91 (UC0123). It is the year UC0098, five years after the events of Char's Counterattack. The last Neo Zeon formation created yet another Titan team, and thus a new AEUG was formed. A final uprising has begun for the Zeon forces, this will be their last stand, and it is now all or nothing!

Frame 01: Encounter

Dukey sat in his Captain's chair aboard The Raider. He was heading for Earth for repairs. So many heated battles in this war have caused the Raider to take far too much damage. He made sure to avoid North America, for it was run completely by the Titans now. The Raider entered the atmosphere and headed toward the New England base in Europe. It was one of the few Federation bases left on the planet. Sure the AEUG have the moon to go to, but it doesn't have the resources that the Earth can supply. He docked his ship in the New England docking bay, and exited the Raider.

"How soon can the repairs be completed?" he asked while the head mechanic took a look at the damages and said,

"Could be a day or so, make yourself at home sir!" Dukey shook his head. They do not have any time to waste, with the Zeon forces now owning mostly ALL of the Spacenoids except the moon.

Sam returned from his scout mission and noticed a docked battleship. He decided to head over and check it out. He exited his RX-79NX-1 Gundam "Alex NTX" and hopped in a hangar buggy and headed down the hall toward the other hangar.

"Why wasn't I notified about this battleship? I could have mistaken it for an enemy and shot it down while I was patrolling the area," he pondered. He finally reached the hangar and decided to speak to the Captain of the ship. "Who here is the captain of this ship!?" Dukey stepped forward.

"You must be looking for me! I'm Captain Dukey Aznable of the Raider. Is there a problem?" Dukey glanced at the man's rank badge. "Only a Petty Officer huh? What's his problem anyways?" Sam glared at the captain.

"Yes, I was just recently on patrol, scouting the area for enemies in my Gundam Alex NTX, when I saw this huge war-torn battleship approaching the base from space. I hadn't gotten any reports of an incoming battleship, so there was a possibility I might have shot you down." Sam looked over at the ship, noticing all the damage done to it. "Were you even authorized to make this landing?"

Dukey walked up to the Petty Officer and said,

"Listen kid, there's a WAR going on! Do you think I WANTED to land here? I was returning from a mission on Side 7 when we were attacked by Zekes. Sure we took down their ship, but we weren't in ANY shape to return to Grenada! We made a last minute decision to dock here for repairs. Your mechanic team doesn't seem to mind, and nobody got hurt so why don't you just go back to your patrol?" Dukey walked passed the man and hopped on a buggy of his own. He then turned to the head mechanic. "If you need me, I'll be resting in the lobby! Thanks for the help, it is greatly appreciated!" Dukey then took off to the lobby.

Zach was deep in meditation,

"Who am I?" The blackouts had been getting less frequent but stronger when they happened. The last time he was out for a few hours. Zach was afraid the next time he may not wake up again. He showed no emotion on the outside though. Just collected and calm. Zach snapped out of his deep meditation after hearing a pounding coming from his door. He slowly glanced toward it. They pound again. Sighing deeply, Zach got up and opened the door. A note was at his feet. On it was written 12-65-36. He picked the note up and placed it on a table inside, closing the door behind him. Zach sat back down. He's already realized the note was for some type of combination lock. But to what? And to where?

"Maybe it will be useful in deciphering my past?" he thought as he took the note and folded it twice and stuck it in his wallet. Then he returned to his meditation...

Dukey sat down at a table and ordered a pizza. The waitress looked at him and whispered something into her manager's ear. The manager approached over slowly.

"I am sorry but we cannot serve you here!" said the manager.

“What!? Why not? You have my information, what more do you people need to trust me? I'm frreakin’ AEUG, we're ally’s old man!” The manager glared at Dukey.

"You can stay in the lobby, but I'm afraid we cannot serve you, now calm down before we won’t even allow you in here!" Dukey stood on his chair and began to yell at the manager,

“YOU OLD FOOL! THERE IS A WAR GOING ON AND YOU WON'T EVEN PROVIDE FOOD FOR YOUR ALLIES? I HAVEN'T EATEN IN WEEKS! ALL THE FOOD ABOARD MY SHIP GOES TOWARDS MY MEN!” The manager pressed a button and Federation police officers enter into the lobby.

"Arrest that man! He is Char Aznable!" shouted the manager. The police moved in on Dukey.

“WHAT!? HOW DARE YOU CALL ME MY FATHER AND…” Dukey stopped. The room and everyone around him started to fade, the darkness of space and the brightness of stars took their place. “What’s this feeling? Cou…could it be my father? No, can’t be. So who is it?” The lobby turned back to normal as the one officer punched Dukey in the face then got clubbed by the others.

Two hours later, Dukey awoke and found himself in a prison cell, still within the Federal Base. “God damn Feddies…they need us more than we need them and this is how they treat us,” said Dukey to himself.

A loud buzz came from the intercom.

“Ugh, how hard can it be to get a few hours of silence around here,” thought Zach.

“Zach we have an AEUG member in the prison downstairs, He was identified as Char Aznable!"

“Char Aznable? The leader of Neo-Zeon?” Zach said to himself. “Thanks Stacy, I'll go and check it out,” said Zach.

"He's down in cell 24-6b sir"

”Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A large clunk followed by a solid buzz was heard as Zach stepped through the door and walked up the cell block. A shadowy figure sat in the back corner, just out of sight.

“What business do you have in here?” asked Zach. Dukey got up and walked toward the door. “What the?” thought Zach. Ripples of Dukey’s red aura started to radiate while Zach’s blue aura did the same.

“I have no business in this damned cell of yours Feddie! Let me out of here before I report this place to my superiors!” threaten Dukey. The radiating auras from both parties faded slowly. Dukey had long wavy blond hair that touched the back of his neck. He had piercing gold colored green eyes and was wearing an orange and green uniform.

Dukey hated it when people miss-took him for his father more than anything. The fact that his father always came back under a different alias was what made people suspicious, but Char is dead now. “My father is dead you fools! Why can't you get that through your heads! Even if he wasn't, I would rather die than to be one of his followers! I am Captain Dukey Aznable, son of Char and Lalah! It's funny you bastards lock me up, since you're the ones who killed BOTH my parents!” Dukey banged on a wall then began to calm down. “Ahh…you're a Newtype, aren't you Zach? You'd better not let the Feddies know or they might demote you. They're jealous of our kind you know,” Dukey informed.

Zach let out a small smile that escaped.

“This one is fiery, and another Newtype,” he thought. “My apologies captain, I fear my men have taken you in on false pretences. I am Captain Zachary Tyrrant, I believe we have some things in common. You must be hungry; would you care to join me for something to eat? One of the perks of this job is I can eat for free wherever I want on this base. Oh but first…” Zach snapped his finger; one of the guards hit a lever opposite from the cell and the cage door slid open. “Now, what would you like to eat?”

Dukey walked out of the cell and punched out the guard,

“That's for locking me up you asshole!” He then looked at Zach and said, “How about some pizza?”
Last edited by Darkerangel on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:05 am, edited 9 times in total.
Zeonic Glory

Um..... the rules state that you can't directly post images. You can link to them though. (Sorry if I sound like a mod)
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Darkerangel

Zeonic Glory wrote:Um..... the rules state that you can't directly post images. You can link to them though. (Sorry if I sound like a mod)
Woops, sorry ^.^
Zeonic Glory

S'ok. Do you need me to host the link for you?
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Darkerangel

Zeonic Glory wrote:S'ok. Do you need me to host the link for you?
Naw, no biggie.
Darkerangel

Episode 2: "I can hear you, you fool!"

Frame 02: Attack & Defend

Zach laughed heartedly, “Done?” He began to lead the way up to his chamber. They stopped nearby to tell his assistant to bring up a couple of pizzas. “Ahh, I haven’t had a pizza in a long time. It should be quite delicious. So tell me Captain, what brings you here?” asked Zach while Dukey grabbed a slice of pizza. Zach had jet black hair, short cut, along with dark grey eyes. He was wearing an all black and white Federation uniform.

“Damn, Earth food is good! Well…it wasn't planned really... My ship was on its way back from a mission on Side 7 when all of a sudden we were attacked by a Neo-Zeon Battleship. It must have been a new model because in all my years of fighting Zekes I've never seen one like that. Anyways, we barely shot the bitch down, and there was no way we were going to make it back to the Grenada base on the moon so we had to enter Earth’s atmosphere and hope to hell we landed in Feddie territory. Luckily we landed here and one of your docking bays was open.” Dukey jumped up and grabbed another piece of pizza and sat back down. “Once my ship is repaired we're heading to Grenada to report our mission. They're gonna be pissed we took so long. How about you? How come you chose to be a Feddie soldier? Neo-Zeon have been wasting you here on Earth.” “Though I shouldn't talk, all we've got left is the moon...”

“Well, it wasn’t a choice really. I don’t remember how or when I joined the Earth Federation but I've been in here for a long time. The Neo-Zeons have been an admirable opponent I very much agree. You should know that as well, they've taken majority of your area from you,” informed Zach, Dukey nodded and said,

“Ya...but it wasn’t really ours to begin with. I believe that the Spacenoids should be independent. I know you're thinking that these are the same beliefs as the Neo-Zeon, but their vision of independence is to be ruled by a dictator. I believe that each colony should be its own and belong to itself and no one else. The Neo-Zeon just believe in conquest now.”

Dukey felt the vibration of his cell phone going off and he reached down into his pocket and answered the call. “What? Yes...I'm with a Feddie captain at the moment discussing eerr...the alliances next move. Wha? Alright, I'll be there in a minute,” he said and placed the cell phone to in his pocket. “My men are having a hard time booking hotel rooms, would you accompany me? A high-ranking Feddie like yourself should be able to convince the receptionist.”

“Definitely. You lead the way,” said Zach, ready for a new adventure with a AEUG captain.

Dukey and Zach headed for a hotel called Hotel NiNe, west of the Feddie base. Once they got there, they solve the issue and Dukey's men call it a night and went to bed. Dukey thanked Zach for all his help and decided to go to his hotel room. Exhausted from the mission the AEUG team went to sleep.

Sam patroled the city with his team lead by Lieutenant Faye Goodenberg.

"Any Zeke sightings tonight men?" Sam pressed a button on his helmet allowing transmitter to communicate back and forth.

"None Lieutenant, can we call it a night?" asked Sam, his brown eyes darting back and forth, looking around to make one last check for Neo-Zeon mobile suits.

"No! We will patrol until headquarters gives us the order to come in!" said Faye. Sam laid back in his Alex-NTX and sighed while pushing back his red hair out of his face.

“Damn that woman is harsh...I haven't had a break all day, no thanks to that AEUG Captain...”

"I can hear you, you fool!" Sam quickly shut his transmitter off.

"I'm sick of patrolling every day and night. I want some damn action! How am I supposed to move up in rank if all I do is patrol this base my whole life?" Just then a beam whizzed by his mobile suit's head.

"AHH! ZEON!! A ZEON MOBILE SU..." He stopped and turned the transmitter back on again. "SOMEONE JUST SHOT AT ME!! BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A ZEON MOBILE SUIT!" Just then the moonlight was blocked out by a Zeon battleship.

All of a sudden Dukey jumped up, startled from the loud sirens, “Zeon!” He quickly threw on some clothes and ran out of the hotel. “Damn, my men are too tired...they must have slept through the alarm! As much as these Feddies hate to admit it, they're going to need my help!”

Dukey waved a taxi and hopped in. “Head to the Earth Federation base! I am Captain Dukey Aznable of the AEUG!” The taxi driver nodded and floored it. Once they arrived Dukey got out of the taxi and ran to the hangar where the Raider was docked. He quickly ran inside the ship and jumped into the cockpit of his Hyaku Shiki which was rebuilt upon creating the new AEUG forces. There was no one else aboard so he had to open the hatch manually. “I hope the base patrol can hold them off until I get outa this place!”

Dukey finally opened the hangar and took off in his Hyaku Shiki. He quickly scouted the area for enemy mobile suits, but it was too dark to see anything. He turned on his lights then looked up to see a Zeon battleship literally dumping enemy mobile suits on the base.

“Shǐt! I hope the Feddies have improved, because there's no way I can take on all these guys alone.” Dukey starts attacking the mobile suits. “Zaku III's eh?

Sam's beam saber slashed through a Zaku III, but when he looked up he was completely surrounded.

"Aww damn! I need help!" Lieutenant Faye came out of nowhere hacking through Zaku's with her Hizack.

"Now's your chance! Get out of here Sam!" Just as she finished her sentence a Zaku III's Heat Hawk chopped her Hizack in half.

"NOO! LEIUTENANT FAYE!" Sam pulled his Bazooka Kai and started firing in all directions. "You bastards! You'll pay!"

Dukey hacked through many Zaku IIIs with his Hyaku Shiki's beam saber but heard a cry for help telepathically. "Huh? Someone's calling to me! It sounds like that Petty Officer from the base!"

Dukey dashed over to where he sensed the cry for help and saw tons of explosions. In the middle of it all is the Gundam Alex-NTX launching round after round with its bazooka. He quickly turned on his transmitter. “Hey Petty Officer, get out of there! I'll cover you from here and you head back toward the base. Your gundam can't handle much more of this!”

Dukey pulled out his beam rifle and took out a few Zaku IIIs in single shots. “My mobile suit isn't fully repaired or stocked up, so I can't cover you for long, HURRY!” Dukey continued firing at the Zakus.

Sam nodded and tossed his bazooka kai aside and be-lined it out of there.

"Thank you... Captain Dukey Aznable!" “I know it's him, I'd recognize that stubborn voice anywhere!”

Sam landed in the base's mobile suit hangar and switched into his Hizack.

"Don't think I'm finished with you Zekes!" He left the hangar and headed into battle again.

Dukey pulled out 2 beam sabers and diced a group of Zaku IIIs. “This is no use! I have to destroy the battleship, then these Zaku's will stop coming!” “Listen kid, can you hold off these Zakus for awhile? I'm going after the battleship!” Dukey launched into the sky and landed on top of the battleship.

Sam headed toward the large group of Zaku IIIs.

"I'll do what I can to help Captain!" Sam pulled out a missile launcher and began firing into the crowd of Zakus. "Take this you murderous bastards!" The Zakus turned toward Sam and only two followed Dukey. "Now's your chance Dukey! They're all after me but two!" Sam began running backwards while continuing to fire missile after missile. “I don't know how much longer I can last.”

Dukey readied his beam sabers, and then leaded in for the attack when all of a sudden the two Zaku IIIs grab him, one on each arm and pin him down.

"This will only hurt for a second Feddie!" said a pilot in the Zaku on the right. Dukey struggled, trying to break free, but both of them have him pinned with all their MS's power.

“I'm no god-damn Feddie!” Just as the mobile suit on Dukey’s right was about to close the kill, a sudden flash of light appeared followed by an explosion and Zaku on his right was destroyed. A gundam named XIXG-00W1 Nova, similar in design to the Wing Zero, stood behind him, beam saber out and powered to the max. Quickly he started moving to the right and destroyed the other mobile suit. Dukey was free, Zach in the same second raised his blaster and fired one shot off, obliterating most of the mobile suits chasing Sam. He closed in with his beam saber and helped getting rid of the rest. Standing in a pile of wreckage, Zach pressed down his comm button,

"You guys okay?" he asked, staying cool and collected. It's the only way to properly manage the new Nero system.

The Hyaku Shiki's stood up.

“Damn, that was close, I'm okay now! What the hell took you so long?” asked Dukey. Just then another Zaku III appeared behind Zach, raising its Heat Hawk. Dukey quickly tossed the Gundam Nova aside, using all his power and stabbed the mobile suit directly in the cockpit with his beam pick. “I knew these picks would come in handy! Anyways, let’s take out this battleship. If you pull out your beam saber then you can take out the right wing and I take out the left. We can toss the ship into the nearby ocean before it explodes. You're going to have to try and carry this thing on your own though. Yours is the first gundam that I've seen that can actually fly on its own.”

Dukey pulled out both of his beam sabers and said, “LET'S GO!”
Last edited by Darkerangel on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 3: "Finally...some sleep."

Frame 03: Transformation

Zach fired up his beam saber again and followed closely behind Dukey, they both went off right near the ship and Zach headed to the right wing, slicing through it was a bit more difficult then he had thought but it still went through fine. He looked down at the end for Dukey to see if he finished taking the other wing.

Dukey slashed the other wing off and sent a transmission to Zach.

“I've got an idea! Your mobile suit transforms right? What if you transform and I stand on top of your fighter, that way I can use my jets to propel us forward and you can use yours to propel us upward.” The battleship began falling toward the Federal Base.

“I can do that!” said Zach, hitting a series of buttons and pulled a switch down, as his Gundam began to transform into Nova’s bird mode. Gundam Nova’s legs folded over and were placed on its back, while the arms and hands tucked in. “Okay get on!” He flew back over and sat still as the silver Hyaku Shiki came over and stood on top of Gundam Nova, then Zach cranked the thrusters and they began to lift, the ship is heavy.

Dukey had a good grip on the battleship and they head toward the ocean.

“Never thought I'd meet up with you again, it's a good thing I did though!” said Dukey. Once they were over top of the water, Dukey's Hyaku Shiki tossed the battleship as far as he could. The ship started sinking down as the water of the ocean pulled it down, then exploded causing a huge wave. The wave stopped just short of the Federal Base. “Now we just have to take out these remaining Zaku IIIs!” Dukey jumped off the Nova Bird and pulled out his beam rifle. He fired at a bunch of Zaku IIIs hitting the cockpit with each blast.

Zach transformed back into gundam mode, hitting his thrusters again and flew straight at a pile of Zaku IIIs, destroying anything in his path; a small group was all that was left.

Dukey, Zach, and Sam fought all night until no more enemy mobile suits remained. Dukey finally put his mobile suit up and headed for bed, but it was now 9 AM and the sun was up. “Damnit…I'm never going to get any rest...” he thought.

“I bumped into this guy for a reason. I need to quest with him in order to figure things out. He doesn’t know my issue though. He'll deal with it when it happens. I need to continue to be with them, to learn more from him. Get some rest first, then tell Dukey I want to join,” questioned Zach in his mind as he laid his head back and closed his eyes; it was the first bit of rest he's gotten in a long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rayse hovered down to the landing docks of his new home with a loud hum coming from the thrusters on his Gundam's back, “I wonder what it's like here...But then again all of these bases look the same to me.” He knew that he wouldn't be warmed up immediately so he tried not to get to excited, but from what he'd been told it would take a week to get his backup Gundam delivered. "Sergeant Rayse Reporting in, Safe arrival and all systems are green, shutting down mobile suit." He got a confirmation light in his helmet and he started shutting down all of the systems in his Gundam and took a long sigh.

Elly was in her office reviewing a few things about the development on the New prototypes. "Oh! What a day." She sighed as she placed her head down on her desk. "I'm so tired."

Dukey was woken up by his men.

"Captain, the repairs are all completed…except for your Hyaku Shiki. What happened last night?" they asked as Dukey continued rubbing his eyes and answered,

“Last night? Oh, uh we were attacked by Neo-Zeon’s Zaku III's. You guys must have slept through the whole thing…me on the other hand... JUST FELL ASLEEP!” Dukey's Sergeant backed off a bit and looked down at his feet.

"Well…you're needed in the hangar sir. You don't want our Admiral angry due to the length it took us to complete this mission do you?" Dukey crawled out of bed and started putting on his dark orange and green uniform. He yawned and stretched for a minute and the said, “alright…let's go then…”

Dukey and his men all hopped on a bus and arrive at the Federal Base. “I'll be glad to leave Earth. These Feddies have been stuck here for so damn long they probably don't even remember the cosmos.” They headed toward the Hangar where the Raider was being kept.

Zach looked over his shoulder as Dukey and his men approached, he then stopped what he was doing and ran over.

“Captain Dukey! It’s good to meet again. I wish to accompany you on your journey. Is there room aboard for an Earth Federation Captain? I assure you it will make life easier on you in these parts.”

Rayse hopped out of his Gundam and looked around after being handed his luggage; all he saw was maintenance people and a group of men outside talking. By the conversation, one of them looked very tired and the other...well from his distance he couldn't tell what the other guy was.

Dukey waved his men to board the Raider and stopped to speak with Zach.

“So you wish to come along? A Feddie in space…this could be interesting, it's been almost 4 years since the Earth Federation gave a damn about space.” “The alliance after all was formed because they wanted us to help protect their Earth.”

Dukey moved closer to Zach and said, “Welcome aboard Captain! Two Newtypes captains on one ship, this could prove to be a powerful team. I will warn you though, our next stop is the AEUG moon base Grenada, and if you fear space you can turn back now.” “Most of these Feddies don't understand the difference between artificial, and Earth gravity until it's too late.” “After we report to our superior I will ask permission to head to Side 3 so that you can practice using your gundam in artificial and zero gravity. We can't let your Newtype abilities go to waste!” They all board the Raider and the ship took off. “Now to find a big enough hole in the Ozone...” The Raider was similar to the late Magellan-Class Battleship.

Zach was no stranger to space and the gravity change. True it had been a while since he was out there, but it wasn’t too long. A good change of atmosphere was just what he needed.

“I'm going to head to the observation deck, you can find me up there if you need anything from me,” said Zach as Dukey nodded and added,

“Ahh…so space doesn't faze you, a true Newtype you are! Sergeant!

"Yes sir!"

“I need some rest, scout this area for a weakness in the Ozone, and when you find one, wake me. We will leave Earth as soon as we can.”

"Yes sir!" Dukey left the bridge and headed back to his chambers. He took off his uniform and crawled into bed. “Finally…some sleep.”
Last edited by Darkerangel on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 4: "What's this feeling. Is it him...Amuro Ray?"

Frame 04: Her name is Hylis

Back at the Federal Base, Rayse started to wonder what this would be like, he'd never really been in actual real combat before, and he only did recon work because of his rank. "This is annoying...really." He made his way to his quarters and stared at how empty and small it was. "Well. It's no biggie, nothing I’m not used to." He sat on his bed and dropped his bags on the floor then looked around a little more while leaning on his elbows.

Elsewhere on the Earth surface, Monoxide was a boarded his M1 Astray. Monoxide was bored and was looking for something to do as he flopped down in his chair, scanning the stars for some action. Monoxide had brown hair that was short cut in the back, but long in the front that covered his red eyes.

Within the reaches of Jupiter, the Titans have built a space station named Nexus. The space station was just a giant size ring.

"Captain Steele, Doctor Weaver from the Murasame Research Lab has a boarded the Nexus safely," said an Officer. Captain Steele preceded to the transportation docks, taking the elevator down,

"Ahhh! Doctor Weaver, You're adjusting well being your first time in space," said the captain in a ruff pitch tone voice. Captain Steele was wearing an all black uniform. He had silver hair and dark eyes.

"Hardly sir. Captain Steele, I would like for you to meet Ensign Hylis...she is our latest project and holds the most promise,” explained Doctor Weaver as Hylis exited the ship. She had long purple hair with the tips highlighted blonde, purple hazy eyes, and a killer body.

"Hello Captain, I see the space station is holding up well," she said while looking around, floating do to the limited amounts of gravity in the area.

"Yes. We will carry out Admiral Maren's plans. Let’s just see how good of a Cyber-Newtype you really are. You will join our third main fleet to attack the base of Londo Bell and bring them down," explained the Captain.

"Can't wait," said Hylis with a cold smile that sent chills down the captain's spin.

Sam had spent the night inside of his Hizack. After the battle was finished he parked it in the Federation Base's mobile suit hangar and fell asleep inside again. His commanding officer was killed…and it was his fault…“I let her down…Lieutenant Faye is gone… because…of me…”

The rest of his team had also fallen that night. He was the last remaining pilot of the New England C Patrol Team. It was around noon when Rear-Admiral Setzbar of the New England Base personally woke him up in his mobile suit and said,

"I know its hard young man, but you did a good job. You are the only surviving defense of that attack last night! I don't know how you pulled it off, but you are getting promoted to Petty Officer 2nd Class, congratulations Samuel Kushara!" Sam grinned and climbed out of his Hizack.

"Thank you…sir…" He left the Rear-Admiral and ran to his room as fast as he could, tears dripping down his face. “How can they reward me for letting down my team?! If it wasn't for that captain from the AEUG even I would have been a goner. Why me? WHY MEEE!”

"Your mobile suit has is still in the building stage, therefore you will be piloting the MS-14J ReGelg. Weaken their defense and we'll do the rest," said the captain as Hylis jumped inside the mobile suit, checking it out.

"...It'll do," she said while a boarding a ship. The mobile suits were docked inside the Raim ship. Doctor Weaver also boarded the ship.

The Raim ship took off toward the one of Londo Bell’s base by the asteroid belt. It took two hours and upon reaching it, Hylis jumped inside the cockpit and started cranking up her mobile suit, getting ready to launch.

"But Hylis! You need to wear a normal suit!" shouted the Doctor, from the information tower.

"I don't need one...I plan on coming back. Ensign Hylis, ReGleg launch!" She caught up and followed a small third party fleet team in their Tai-Son mobile suits, similar to the Taurus.

Monoxide boarded his M1 Astray onto his ship called Star. Star launched into space and soon was flying high above the Earth. Right outside of the atmosphere, two of Star’s front side hatches opened and two retractable arms extended forward, collecting some debris for his other mobile suit and for his M1 to upgrade them. Flashing lights from a far brought signs of a battle going on which caught his attention.

Even though there were signs of a battle going on, he also knew there would be some good parts perfect for the picking. M1 Astray stepped on the catapult and launched straight toward the battle.

Hylis easily maneuver her mobile suit away from the RGM-89 Jegan mobile suits that were firing their beam rifles.

"Take them down," ordered Lieutenant Jax in a dark green Tai-Son. Hylis adjusted gears, dodging an attempt on her life and fired her own beam rifle, killing the pilot inside. She quickly turned around, releasing four grenade launchers, destroying four more mobile suits, "What a bunch of weak minded species," she thought.

Within the Raider, Dukey awoke to the Sergeant on his tele-screen.

"Captain, we were following an M1 Astray mobile suit and it leaded us to a hole in the ozone!"

“Alright...I'll be there right away!” said Dukey, jumping out of bed and ran to the bridge.

"Your uniform sir!" Dukey looked at the Sergeant and said,

“I don't need a uniform to sit in the bridge of my own ship! Now, head toward that hole at full speed! Everyone, get on a normal suit; we're getting out of this hell-hole!” Dukey and his men all put on normal suits, then Dukey remembered Zach in the observation deck. “Wait! Captain Zach needs a normal suit! I'll run one up to the observation deck and when I get back we'll continue on through the atmosphere. Is that clear!?”

"Yes sir!" said Sergeant as Dukey grabbed a normal suit and rushed up to the observation deck.

Monoxide was now pretty close so he mobilized his M1 Astray Star with its full armor.

“Such a vast glorious place…” thought Zach. Zach was interrupted by the loud PSSHHHT of the door opening. Dukey ran in with a normal suit. “A hole you say? I see, very well. Let’s see if this fits,” said Zach, slipping into the normal suit. “It’s been a while since I had to wear one of these. Fits nicely though.” “There, okay let’s go!”

Suddenly everything froze in time as the area around Hylis turned foggy, represented in the colors of red and purple blending into the background,

"Wha...what's this feeling...is it him...Amuro Ray?" she asked herself. Within the Raider, all of a sudden everything froze as well.

“M...my father? No! My father is dead! But…what is this feeling?” questioned Dukey. He slowly turned his head seeing that Zach and no one or thing else was next to him in this foggy apparition,

“Something is wrong...very wrong…I can feel it. An immense power...” thought Zach as time resumed back to the way it was.

“You sense it too, didn’t you Zach?” Dukey turned to look at Zach’s expression carefully.

“Yeah...I felt it too. Do you know who it was?” asked Zach curiously.

“It came from space…Jupiter...revenge...” said Dukey, breaking up what he felt and sensed.

As time resumed back the way it was, Hylis started typing in the coordinates of where she felt the presence of an unknown Newtype. While zooming at 5x the zoom all of a sudden, an unregistered mobile suit came in the way of her view and started heading toward the battle. Monoxide's mobile suit had fully transformed and he moved closer toward the battle at a high speed.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:58 am, edited 7 times in total.
Darkerangel

Sorry if speech wise it is a bit off. That's because I'm pasting the story from another site so for some reason this place doesn't pick up on the italics of when the character is thinking.
---------------------------------------------
11/5/07 - K, I fixed most if not all of them.
Darkerangel

Episode 5: "I'll kill you all!"

Frame 05: Operation Bloodshed

“Ah! This…this pressure. What is it?” thought Xonoxide.

“My head feels heavy,” said Hylis to herself. “It's you! You’re causing this.” The ReGelg charged toward the M1 Astray as Xonoxide started firing his beam rifle in self defense, realizing he strayed too close to the combat. The ReGelg dodged to the left and quickly zoomed to the right and fired two beam blasts. The M1 Astray quickly put up its shield, taking in the hits,

“What? A beam shield?” said Hylis. “Who are you?!”

“I could as you the same question,” said Xonoxide, while taking out the beam saber. Hylis did the same and their sabers locked. The ReGelg pushed off and kicked the M1 Astray on its side,

“Ahhh!” shouted Monoxide from the impact. The M1 Astray turned the beam saber upside down and brought it up, cutting of the ReGelg’s left arm,

“Damn!” shouted Hylis as her sensors went crazy.

Inside the Raider, Dukey's eyes seem to roll back into his head,

“The only allies I can think of near the belt area would have to be a Londo Bell base. There have been rumors of an enemy base being assembled around there and thus Unit Commander Bright Noa saw to it that a base should be placed there just in case.” “But…who could it be..?”

“Listen, that was far too powerful to be an ordinary Newtype. It had to have to be one of those…Cyber-Newtypes I've heard about,” explained Dukey.

“They really do exist?” asked Zach.

"Captain, are you guys coming to the bridge? We're all ready to launch into space!"

“Uh..yeah, we're on our way!” said Dukey, looking over at Zach. “Let’s just get the hell out of here and head to Grenada.”

Dukey and Zach ran to the bridge and the Raider took off through the atmosphere and back into space. Once the Raider was above the Earth and a direct course to Grenada, Dukey took off his normal suit and sat in the captain's chair. “Alright everyone, let's go straight to Grenada, full speed ahead!” The crew nodded and they took off for Grenada.

"Ensign Hylis, come inside the Raim. Your backpack and left arm have been heavily damage and we ready to transfer a new one on to begin Operation Bloodshed," ordered Lieutenant Jax.

“But, I’m fine.”

“That’s an order Ensign!”

"Roger, I'm heading back,” said Hylis and took off while Lieutenant Jax's team continued the struggle. Xonoxide also took off, heading back to his ship for maintenance and repairs.

Zach took a seat beside Dukey in the captain's quarters, “That person could feel me thinking, Dukey must be right about there being a Cyber-Newtype out there. I haven’t seen anyone with extraordinary abilities, but my own and now Dukey’s. It would be far too dangerous to be anywhere near there for the time being.” “How far to Grenada?” Dukey looked over at Zach and said,

“A few hours. We must be on the lookout for Neo-Zeon ships for now. Since the Neo-Zeon now own most of the spacenoids and Earth, there's a good chance that we've already been picked up by their radars,” said Dukey, reclining his chair and looked up at the map above them. “Navigators, do you pick anything up that might be an enemy?”

"No sir, it appears as if Neo-Zeon is completely ignoring us. It says they're focused on some activity near the asteroid belt. We should have a safe trip to Grenada!"

“Good, but keep your eyes open.” Dukey looked over at Zach and added, “Take advantage of this time and get something to eat or something. This could be the only rest we get in a long time.” They both got up out of their chairs and Dukey took Zach to the cafeteria and they both sat down.

Zach sat down with some food. He wasn't at all that hungry really. But he heeded the advice given to him and still ate something. Dukey was right. It is hard to predict so he should eat and sleep while he can. Silently Zach began to eat, the feeling of that being still bugged him. “Who are you? What do you want from me?”

Hylis approached the Titan ship called Raim, but because of her head, her landing was a bit off. The tech crew quickly started to dissemble the old backpack off and mounted the new one on.

Dukey went out and came back with some taco salad as he sat down. “You know…I think mine is the only ship that serves this kind of dish,” he said with a smile. There was something about Zach that intrigued Dukey. He had never come across such a unique Newtype before. Zach has so much potential and yet remembers nothing of his past. Who really is Zach?

Dukey began to eat his taco salad then realized he needed a drink. Dukey walked over to the vending machine, slipped in his ID card and got them both drinks. It's been awhile since he had seen his own cafeteria. “Well. Since your mind's been shooting blanks, I'll tell you a little about myself.

Dukey quickly finished his taco salad, leaned back in the glass chair and placed his feet up on the table. “As you may know, my father was Char Aznable, leader of the Neo-Zeon. I never actually met my father though, just heard about him in the news and saw him on TV a lot. I hated that man more than anyone else. He abandoned me that bastard!” Dukey picks up his drink and began to slurp on it. “Luckily I was taken in by a small neutral family. Char paid them to take me. He did everything in his power to keep me a secret, he even paid ME off. That's how I was able afforded this ship and crew.

Dukey put his drink down on the table and laughed. “Poor bastard had no idea I'd be using this ship against him. But by the time I got this ship he was already defeated by a group called Londo Bell. So until just recently I've been alone on this ship searching for a purpose. Once the Neo-Zeons started taking over the colonies again, I knew I had to stop them, but the Federation saw me as a potential traitor, so I joined up with the new AEUG unit and here I am,” he explained. Dukey finished his drink and grabbed himself another and a few chicken wings. “The staff here is well paid since I inherited my father's fortune, so we have any dish you'd like.”

Back inside the Raim,

"For God shakes Hylis, you could have been killed," said the Doctor.

"Death is only for the weak, I plan on living and doing bigger and better things. I have a destiny...and I will fulfill it to the fullest," she said while slipping on a purple normal suit. She placed a helmet on and floated into the ReGelg cockpit.

“Everything is set, you only have one shot so don’t blow it kid,” said the mechanic.

“I don’t plan on it old man,” slashed back Hylis and closed the hatch. She pulled the keyboard in front of her and started typing in the data as her mobile suit moved onto the launching deck; "Ensign Hylis...Operation Bloodshed is a go!" she said and took off again.

“That’s pretty interesting stuff. I wish I could tell you about my past but I can’t remember anything. I get flashes now and then…but other than that I got nothing. Probably for the best though really…” Zach trailed off. A sharp pain hit him right in the forehead who was this person. “Its definitely them again…they're in pain of some kind…not physical...but mental pain...”

Dukey quickly got up and followed Zach and asked, “What's going on? Are you alright Captain?”

Zach saw Dukey talking, but no sounds were coming out his mouth, and all he could hear was a high pitch wailing. Everything started to spin, becoming whiter and whiter, “Not another one,” thought Zach as he fell over, completely out. Another blackout…he'd be out for at least an hour.

Hylis made it back toward the battle field, both sides just about even. Even though her mobile suit had only one arm, that was all that it needed for this operation. Out of nowhere Hylis began shaking her head, hearing a high pitch ringing in her ear.

"...I'll...kill," she whispered. The ReGleg had on a new backpack that contained four huge weapon pods, forming the letter X on its back. “I'll kill you all!” she said with such delight in her voice.

While inside the ReGleg, Hylis started rapidly typing in information on the keyboard as her green screen lit up, circling almost everything within the area or in front of it, including some of her own teammates. Punching in the last bit of data, without hesitation she pressed send.

The mobile suit crossed one foot over the other and spread its arm opened wide as all four weapon pods shot out of its back and zoomed down toward the battlefield. Seconds later, the weapon pops opened unleashing hell in space. Hundreds and thousands of Micromissile pods rain down like shooting stars, lighting up the cosmos.

“What the...AHHH!!” screamed Lieutenant Jax, who tried escaping by dodging the missiles, but there were just too many too evade, thus the outcome ended in death for not him, but for almost the entire fleet on both sides.

The missiles heavily damaged the Londo Bell base. After the dust settled, a gore-ish scene emerged as nothing but scraps of what were working mobile suits and floating lifeless bodies laid before Hylis.

“Muhahahaha!” laughed Hylis insanely. She took pure 100% joy into seeing an entire fleet of worthless life, wiped out off of the face of the Earth Sphere.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 6: “Ware wa ittou ryoudan!”

Frame 06: Voices of the Dead

“Shĭt!” shouted Dukey, grabbing Zach before he hit the floor. Dukey carried him to where he would be sleeping. He laid him down and called for a nurse to watch after him. Seeing that there was nothing he could do, Dukey returned to his captain duties and went back to the bridge to check on things.

"Still picking up nothing sir, we're quite a ways from Grenada, but we should be picking it up soon!"

“Alright, keep up the good work men,” he said.

Suddenly with out warning everything froze around Dukey again as he could see a swirling pool black and blood red vortex.

“What, people’s voices…pain, sadness, fear?!” said Dukey to himself, he grabbed his head. “Damnit! It just felt like a thousand cries of death rushed through my mind at once! What is going on?!” he questioned as everything resumed back to the way it was. Dukey sat back in his chair…uneasy from the feeling...

Hylis was about to rejoin what was left of the fleet when suddenly she felt something she had never felt before...it was calling for her. Without realizing it the ReGelg moved closer to the base. Upon reaching it, the hatch opened by itself and she jumped out, searching for what was calling.

Dukey couldn't stop thinking about that feeling. It was so terrible a feeling that is was making him nauseous. “What kind of person would cause…such a thing to happened? Who did this?”

Hylis went inside the holes of the base, moving debris and body after body out of her way. She soon found the thing that was calling her. It was a T shape sample of a psyco-frame. She took it with her and headed back to her mobile suit. She jumped back inside and The ReGelg regrouped and joined what was left of the fleet and headed back to the Raim ship.

Von Braun City, Mass Driver #2,

“You have your orders. Find a Federation Unit of your choice, and serve with them until notified otherwise. Be loyal, protect them, but remember Mao Industries comes first. After your arrival, we will forward your Jegan,” ordered Ring Mao

“Yes ma'am. This is C. Blues, Huckbein Boxer, launching!” He now floated in orbit around the moon. A single Musaka class cruiser sits in orbit at the very edge of Lunar Territory.

“Captain! Heat source detected. It's larger than a MS, but too small to be a missile or a mobile armor,” informed the S-Bridge Crew.

“Hail it,” said the S-Bridge Captain.

“Hailing. No Response. Wait, it's sending a short message. Beware the brutal bird,” said the S-Bridge Crew.

“Fire warning shots!” shouted the S-Bridge Captain. The Musaka class fired one of its two-barrel secondary guns across the object's path.

“Excuse me? It's on.” Said C.T. Blues.

Hylis made it back to the Raim ship and upon getting out of her damage mobile suit; she heard the captain’s voice,

"Excellent work Ensign...with this down, soon the AEUG and Neo-Zeon will have no choice but to bow down to our might," said Captain Steele.

"Whatever," moaned Hylis, stepping out and headed for her room to get some rest for the time being, unaware what is to come.

In Lunar orbit above Von Braun City, wheeling the Boxer around, Blues drew his Gravitation Rifle and put one round into the ship's catapults. He then fired a second one into the rear left thruster array. Quickly ascending above the Musaka, his backpack disengaged from the Huckbein and took the form a of 20 meter sword.

“If you had of simply let me by...G-Sword DIVER!!” shouted C.T. Blues while the Huckbein grasped the handle of the sword. Upon connection, a purple
energy field forms around the weapon. “Observe! This is my swordsmanship!”

He then charged downward and released the sword. Pulling hard to the left and around the ship, Blues met his sword on the other side of it. It plowed through the ship destroying the reactor. Blues re-engages the G-Frame. “Ware wa ittou ryoudan!” [I am the blade that cuts in half!] Soon after, Blues jumped up awake in his own bed. He looked around slowly, realizing that it was all a dream and he was still in Von Braun City.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 7: “Blues!”

Frame 07: The RGZ-91

"We are approaching the Grenada base, all hands prepare for dock!" Dukey woke up and wiped the drool off his face realizing he accidentally dozed off while still sitting in his chair.

“Uh wa? We're here…I mean, we're here!” The Raider docked in Port-D and the crew members started to step off except Dukey and Zach who went last. Dukey checked with the nurse who told him that Zach was still unresponsive. “Okay, just tell him to stay on the Raider. Me and my men are planning to tell the Admiral that we got into a battle on the way back but took care of the enemy with ease. If they found out we had to dock for repairs they might get pissed.” “In the shape the Raider's in we would have had to have made easy work of our attackers. I'll just tell the bastard that I took them out single-handedly with my Hyaku Shiki, it's in rough shape.”

“Tell him if anyone boards the Raider; just hide in the Normal suit locker room. There's a lock on the door.” Dukey preceded to hand the nurse Zach’s ID card. “Use this to open the door. I'll just say I lost mine on the mission; they'll get me a new one. Alright, I'm off to speak with the Admiral, wish me luck!”

Monoxide made it back to his ship and took everything back to his garage and docked them. Monoxide was going to see what upgrades he could do so he began taking the unusable to sell and began making new toys from what he salvaged then began working hard.

Within Von Braun City, Blues headed over to the hanger where he was approached by the Head Tech.

“Blues!”

“Yes?” he asked. Blues was wearing some black army boots, dark blue pants, and a light blue shirt with a blue vest. He also was wearing a pair of goggles on his head. He had dark grey hair, light eyes, and copper skin.

“We found a program for an unfinished function,” said Head Tech.

“Unfinished...?”

“Yes! It will allow your G-Frame to assume a Wave-Rider form. It also contains ambidexterity mounting and programming for both your machines. You'll be able to Dual-Wield. She sent an extra pair of Graviton Rifles,” explained Head Tech.

“Ring always comes through for me. I have 3 G-Rifles now so leave one on the Boxer, save the other two until we complete the upgrades for the Jegans,” instructed C.T. Blues.

Chiosu T. Blues helped out and started working on the upgrades to the Jegans and as the hours went by, Blues was soon approached by a messenger,

“Blues? You need to report to the Commanders office.”

“Understood,” he said. He hopped on the leveler and was lowered down. He stepped off and headed for Commander Browning's office. When he received permission to enter, he saluted and was asked to take a seat.

“Due to the nature of your mission here, we'll have to assign you a rank. It will lessen complication with you movement on and off of the base. You have been assigned the rank of lieutenant. All personnel here will refer to you as such” explained Browning.

“Understood sir.” After about a brief talk about his new responsibilities and such, Blues headed back to the hanger as the messenger caught up with him.

“Lieutenant Blues!” Blues climbed up into the G-Frame module on the Boxer. Hooking up and using a laser cutter, his attention stride over to the messenger and his work at the same time.

“Yes?”

“There’s a tech crew of fifteen from Mao Industries waiting for you. They keep going on about 'done in 20 hours' and 'Ring hates paying overtime'.”

“Oh! Get them in here now. Great! The upgrade to the Jegan will be finish by tomorrow afternoon. With Raccoons crew here, it'll be a whole new suit. I hope they brought the RGZ-91 plans,” said Blues.

Within Grenada, Dukey stepped into the AEUG Admiral's chambers…alone.

"Captain Dukey, report!"

“Captain Dukey Aznable reporting sir! We successfully blew up all the resource rings on Side 7. The Titans will be short on food and power for the next while,” reported Dukey.

"Excellent work captain. We will commence operation Top Shadow immediately. Captain, what took you so long?" asked the Admiral.

“Well sir, we were attacked by three Neo-Zeon fleets out on our way back. I managed to take them out with my silver Hyaku Shiki before any damage was dealt to the Raider,” he explained.

"I see captain. I got a report from sources on Earth claiming that you had landed at the New England Earth Federation Base. Is this true captain?"

“Uh…yes sir…we needed supplies. My Hyaku Shiki ran out of ammo and needed refueling.

"Couldn't you have done this on the Raider captain?" asked the Admiral.

“No sir, we were completely out of supplies, I'm sorry, I forgot to load up before we left sir. I didn't think we would be attacked.”

"Always prepare for the worst captain. Have your men refuel your ship and take any supplies you might need. That is all Captain Dukey Aznable!"

“Thank you Admiral Jayce Kattarn!” Dukey saluted and walked out of the room. “That was a close one…” He walked out to meet his men and told them what he said and how everything went. Dukey expected to go on Operation: Top Shadow but because of his mess up, the Admiral told him that the Raider would be put on standby for now.

“Lieutenant Blues, we just received official orders from the commander. You and a crew will head over to aid an AEUG unit at Granada that may need your assistance. At 1600 hours you will launch for the lunar city Granada to assist the Raider,” explained the messenger.

“Understood, both the Boxer repairs and the RGZ-91-Trombe should be finished by then. When it's done, I’ll take the Boxer; wait for my signal to launch the RGZ-91-Trombe okay?” asked Blues.

“Yes sir!” shouted both the messenger and Head Tech.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 8: “This is C.T. Blues, Huckbein Boxer launch!”

Don't know if I mention this, but if you see a !!! in front of quotations, that just means that (din din din) sound with the newtype flash occurs.

Frame 08: Grenada under Fire

At the New England Earth Federation Base, Sam woke up and headed to the mobile suit hangar to do his morning routine. “Work, work, work…all I do is work.”

He climbed in his Alex-NTX Gundam and left the hangar to go on patrol alone.

"Second Petty Officer Samuel Kushara, launching!" Morning sky was a dark orange in color and the ocean was giving off a mean glare from the sun. Sam couldn't stop thinking about the deceased Lieutenant Faye. "So far all clear!"

Within the Raim ship, Hylis jumped out of bed, grabbing every chance she could get to conserve her energy. She took a quick shower and put on a fresh set of clothes. She then heard word to head over to the briefing room for they were giving out the next phase.

"The Raider ship blew up all of our resource rings on Side 7. We will be short on food and power for the next few days now. Thanks to the supplies founded at the Londo Bell base and our back up generator will give us enough power we need to carry out our next phase. Lieutenant Zedd and Ensign Hylis, your new team will head for an AEUG's base called Grenada and cut the AEUG off before the Raider has a chance of leaving. We just got word that our manufacture on Saturnis has delivered the PMX-001 Quasar (similar to the Messala). That is all," explained Captain Steele.

Within the New England Earth Federation Base, Elly yawned and stretched as she and Gem walked into a space transport ship. "We have to go to Grenada, Gem. It looks like they want some of our merchandise." She told him with a smile. “Also can’t wait to see my big brother.” "They've already placed our mobile suits in the launch bay of this ship, so incase any other ship tries to attack us, we can try to defend ourselves." She shook her head. "Even if it is a war, soldiers can't attack civilians." She grabbed his hand and dragged him into the ship.

It didn’t take long for the ship to head out into space, they're destination was the AEUG’s base to drop off supplies and other merchandise from the Mao Industries. Gem sighed and looked out the window. The stars weren't twinkling, "this is only my second time in space like this..." he said to himself staring out. He tried to remember what happened and why he said that, but couldn't.

The past few days there have been countless attacks on the New England Base. Neo-Zeon was trying to take what little bit of the Earth the Federation still owned. Once the Earth was theirs, the moon would soon be too. This is why the AEUG signed the alliance in the first place. Sam watched over at the horizon, a ship just left and he could still see the heat emissions from the ship plowing through the atmosphere.

“Space…will I ever get there? I know I must protect this base, but for the rest of my life?” thought Sam, continuing his patrol.

Zach awoke slowly, still fazed by the blackout that just occurred, Zach tried to regain his mind. He didn't know what triggered it. It was usually just random. Then he realized that he was a little hungry and crept into the cafeteria and grabbed some food. He sat down and started eating it. He remembered Dukey said he had to go somewhere, and to hide in a room if there were people to come aboard. “Ugh…so groggy...did Dukey say Normal suit room...or Mobile Suit room...hmm.” Zach continued to eat.

Elly started to pet Gem’s head and smiled. "Gem, don’t think too hard. I don’t want you to hurt yourself." she teased. "This isn't a vacation though; I still need to do some more paper work when we get back." She looked around. "Ah! There’s my office." She pointed over to it and they both jumped up and headed over to it. She sat down at her desk and looked at the computer.

Dukey waited for the supplies to be loaded into the Raider. “Hmm…it feels like I'm forgetting about someone...” Dukey watched as they loaded his ship.

"Hey Captain, there's no room for this extra battery pack in the hangar, where should we put it?" Dukey figured that since they would be taking Zach to Side 3 to refresh his memory on space battle that the battery pack would be used up soon.

“Just put it in the cafeteria for now, we'll deal with it,” he said as the repair-man nodded and gathered a team to board the Raider.

"We're supposed to just put it in the cafeteria!" The men headed toward the cafeteria with the pack. Just then Dukey remembered what he had forgotten. “Oh shĭt! Zach! Zach, I know you're a Newtype. If you can hear me please go hide in the Normal suit room immediately! I just sent some people to the cafeteria!” thought Dukey, hopefully sending out a telepathic message.

Over the corner of his shoulder Zach saw a couple of guys carrying a battery into the cafeteria, in his head he semi heard Dukey telling him to head to the Normal suit room. “Now...where...there!” Zach found a perfect opportunity and got passed the two guys carrying the battery. Quietly he snuck into the Normal suit room and hit the lock. “Perfect,” said Zach, trying to use his mind to communicate back to him.

Dukey then figured he should go and get a new ID card, so he went to the head office and picked himself one up. By the time he'd gotten back to the Raider everything was loaded up. “Well…let's head to Side 3 guys!” They all boarded the Raider and took off for Side 3 as Dukey left to get Zach. After that, he and Zach and another talk before returning to the bridge.

“Zach, we are headed for Side 3. I want to refresh your memory on space battle and to bring out your full Newtype potential. I'm setting it up so you will become a more powerful Newtype than me or my father combine.”

On the Raim ship, "Sir, the Raider is leaving the base," said the operator.

"Lieutenant Zedd, attack the base now!" ordered Captain Steele.

"Roger...everyone...GO!" ordered Lieutenant Zedd in his PMX-001 Quasar while everyone else was in their Tai-sons, but Hylis who still had the MS-14K ReGelg with the new backpack and arm equipped. He and Hylis stayed behind while the entire team flew out of the ship and headed for Grenada. A single Musaka class cruiser sat in orbit at the very edge of AEUG territory.

Captain! Heat sources detected. Enemy mobile suits approaching eastward of Grenada,” informed the S-Bridge Crew.

“What! Send out our mobile suits now. We must assist and not allow them to reach Grenada,” ordered the S-Bridge Captain.

“Attention all pilots, please make your way to your mobile suits and prepare to launch. Enemy mobile suits have been detected,” said the announcer over the speakers. Blues put the rest of his tools down and ran over to his mobile suit.

“This is C.T. Blues, Huckbein Boxer launch!” He followed the Jegan team while his mobile suit looked like the Astray Blue Frame.

“Attention all mobile suits…FIRE!” shouted the S-Bridge Captain.

Some Tai-sons started to dodge the fire that the mobile suits were sending, while others got caught in crossfire. You couldn't tell if an explosion was coming from a mobile suit or the base itself.

Dukey suddenly received a broadcast directly from Admiral Kattarn,

"Captain! Get your ship back here immediately! The Titans want the Raider and are tearing Grenada apart looking for it! Mao Industries will assist us till your arrival."

“What!? They must have found out who planted the bombs on their resource rings!” Dukey turned the ship around and witnesses the horrors that lay in front of him. “Admiral, my ship won't make it there in time, I'll take off in my Gelgoog and help defend the base until my men bring the ship. I'll take five of my best men with me!”

Dukey threw a normal suit at Zach who slipped it on. “So much for practice, we gotta get our asses out there and protect Grenada!” said Dukey as his men took off with him. Dukey was in his Gelgoog and while the rest of his men were in Nemo’s. They quickly reached Grenada and Dukey sent a message to his Sergeant.

“Sergeant Paul, once you get within firing range with the Raider, let me know. I want all of the mechanics onboard to work on my Hyaku Shiki. I won't be able to accomplish much in this Gelgoog, even if it is a customized model. Also contact the Musaka class cruiser,” he ordered.

"Aye Captain!"

Suddenly everything froze in time as the area around them turned foggy, represented in the colors of red and purple blending into the background,

"Wha...this feeling again? Someone is coming. Is it Amuro Ray? No—this is different, who is this?" asked Hylis to herself, looking around.

“There has to be something...” thought Zach as he continued to look around in the hangar. Everything had already taken off, but a minimally damaged Rick Dias. “DAMNIT! It will have to do!”

Zach hopped in the cockpit and closed it, fired up the thrusters and followed out into space, catching up with Dukey a few lengths later. Beam saber in hand he rushed into battle.

“Wha…what’s this?” asked Blues, feeling this instance presence of another like him. Dukey stopped and froze, “It’s…that feeling again. Who ever killed all those people is now here and after my ship!” he thought as time reverted itself back to normal. Dukey continued on and began attacking Tai-Sons. They were actually quite the challenge for him due to his highly out-dated mobile suit. “Listen, you guys have to cover my blind spots. This mobile suit doesn’t have 360 degree vision.”

Dukey slashed through another Tai-Son. A beam blast just about hit him, but he sensed it coming and dodged it at the last minute. “Damn…even with the customizations my father put into this Gelgoog, it's still got slow reaction times compared to my Hyaku Shiki.”

Zach hit the thrusters again, putting his beam saber straight through a Tai-Son’s, splitting it in half right above Dukeys blind spot.

“Saving you again hey Captain? Hehheh. I got your back if you watch mine,” said Zach as Dukey nodded. Zach fired a shot out of his turret, stopping a rushing Tai-Son coming towards them; he finished him off with his beam saber.

“Haha! They've got nothing on us!” said Dukey, darting beneath a Tai-Son, cutting off all of its limbs. “Eject pilot, you're too useless to fight now!” Dukey watched the pilot eject, and went on to the next Tai-Son. “That feeling…no, its someone different. It's getting closer!”

Suddenly, Dukey was grabbed from behind by an enemy Tai-Son. He quickly slammed his Gelgoog in reverse and smashed the Tai-Son into the surface of Grenada. “Zach, be careful of your speed, it may effect your movements!”

"Lieutenant Zedd, I sense more reinforcements from the rear...would you like to do the honors?” asked Hylis with a deviant smile.

"Ten four. You'll guide the rest of the team, captain wants that ship intact," he said as his PMX-001 Quasar mobile suit’s arms and legs started to tuck in and transform into a mobile armor. It took off, looking like a mobile armor, heading for the new reinforcements. Hylis took off in the opposite direction.

Blues dodged to the left and then swept through to the right, blasting a couple of Tai-Sons.

“Big brother!”

!!! Elly?” whispered Blues, hearing the faint voice of his little sister. He turned his mobile suit around seeing a space transport ship heading towards the battle. His instinct told him to go over there, but suddenly alarms started ringing in his mobile suit which the screen read that he had been hit.

“Gotcha!” shouted Hylis.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 9: “Augh! You bastard, this is an antique!”

Frame 09: Big Brother

Dukey soon sensed a powerful pilot coming their way as he started warning the others, “Heads up you guys, I sense an Ace of some sort heading our way.” Dukey used his twin beam saber to take out a few more Tai-Sons.

“I feel it too...he’s strong…”
thought Zach.A fast mobile armor zoomed passed the Rick Dias and Gelgoog and fired twin missiles, destroying a watched his companion explode in front of his eyes.

“Damnit!! I'll get you!” Dukey's Gelgoog fired a few blasts with its beam rifle, but the mobile armor was too fast. The mobile armor did some twirls, dodging the fire,

"Heh...your mobile suit is an antiquate. Do you really think you can keep up with my Quasar," said Lieutenant Zedd, firing two beam shots back.

“Who are you!” shouted Blues while firing shots from his beam rifle.

“Whoa…what’s going on?” asked Gem, looking out the window, seeing flashes of lights.

“I could ask you the same question!” shouted back Hylis as her mobile suit swung back and forth between shots. “You’re playing with the big girls now Oldtype,” she said as the ReGelg four weapon pods on its pack separated.

“Damn…funnels,” whispered Blues as the first weapon pod came at him.

“Sir! Lieutenant C.T. Blues is requesting the RGZ-91 unit now,” said the S-Bridge Crew.

“What…alright send it out,” said the S-Bridge Captain.

“But it’s not complete.”

“Just do it!”

“Right. Lieutenant C.T. Blues, prepare to receive the RGZ-91 unit,” informed the S-Bridge Crew.

“Roger,” said Blues used his shield to block a beam.

“Launch!” commanded the S-Bridge Captain.

“What the?” questioned Hylis seeing the mobile suit dash bash away from her as the unit launched. The Huckbein Boxer’s legs went into the joint sockets of the unit and became the RGZ-91-Trombe.

Dukey dodged the shots, just barely and fired three back. “He may be an ace pilot, but he's definitely an Oldtype, I should be able to take him...” Dukey darted underneath the mobile armor and fired three more shots. “The more angles I can attack him from the better,” thought Dukey.

The shots blew off one of Lieutenant Zedd's thrusters,

"Argh...trying to make a fool out of me. I'll show you!" he said, transforming the mobile armor back into normal size looking mobile suit in front of the Gelgoog, whipping out a beam saber.

Dukey pulled out his twin beam sword and said, “Haha, you think your fancy transformation will make a difference?” Dukey dashed at his opponent at full speed, but before Dukey attack, he darted around behind his target and slashed off a leg.

“Call off the attack on Grenada. I am the son of Char Aznable you fool, you cannot win!”

"Son of Char? Impossible," said Lieutenant Zedd. "Nice try son, where's the Raider?" Even without a leg, the mobile suit was still functional; The Quasar fried its missile pods.

“Sir! We just received word that the space cruiser is having engine trouble. They will need five minutes,” said the S-Bridge Crew.

“What’s going on?” asked Elly heading over toward the window.

“A battle, and what the hell is that?” asked Gem.

“…the Trombe…big brother?” whispered Elly, sensing him.

“What? Alright, I’ll try,” said Blues, hearing new orders from his captain.

“What kind of mobile suit is that?” asked Hylis to herself. The RGZ-91-Trombe was huge as it was a mobile suit and unit combine. It was purple and yellow, with two huge extra arms. Trombe’s larger hands took out two beam sabers while its shorted hands took out two beam rifles.

“Damn!” shouted Hylis while trying to zip back and forth between shots, but was hit in the right shoulder. The ReGelg thrusters increased and flipped over the Trombe which its second left arm swung the beam saber and cut half of the ReGelg’s shield off. The Trombe started to spin its second hands around, twirling the sabers in rapid spinning circles as the beam shots from the four funnels started firing.

“Out of my way!” shouted Hylis as all four weapon pods came together, “now DIE!”

“NO!” shouted Blues, moving in front of the space cruiser. The four funnels together created one big beam in which Blues used the Trombe, shielding the cruiser to lower the power as not to destroy it. Suddenly the space cruiser accelerated in speed and took of as the Trombe started to combust,

“Nooo!” screamed Elly.

“AAHAHAHAWH!” yelled Blues, as the mobile suit exploded.

The Gelgoog dodged all but one of the missiles as it hit,

“Augh! You bastard, this is an antique!” Dukey decided to use his special move. He threw the twin beam saber at the mobile armor and the saber missed. But just as the enemy thought he was safe Dukey activated a powerful magnetic pull on the saber. The twin saber, while still spinning, headed back towards Dukey and his opponent.

"HA! What a waste...Hylis, come in Hylis...there's a pilot here saying that he is the son of Chaahhhhhawhahaa!!!" screamed, Lieutenant Zedd as the twin beam saber sliced him mobile suit without him knowing it from behind, thus exploding. Dukey shielded his eyes from the explosion, thinking “Damn these new mobile suits make bright explosions.”

"Zedd? Son of who! Lieutenant Zedd come in?" All Hylis got was just static and saw that the space cruiser were releasing their mobile suits too. "Everyone, we're pulling back." Hylis and what was left of the team flew back to the Raim ship, but as the ReGelg passed the Nemos and Rick Dias, she turned her head toward the Gelgoog and kicked in the thrusters and took off deep into space. This battle will continue another day.

Dukey looked over to his crew and said, “We’ve lost Dobson…but we saved Grenada, let's return to the Raider!” Once he reached the Raider, his ship was boarded by the Admiral himself.

"You did a fantastic job Captain. You are well on your way to stepping outside of you father's shadow. We shall hold a celebration tomorrow, to celebrate this victory over the Titans." Dukey nodded, and then saluted the Admiral as he left the ship.

“Sleep well tonight men, tomorrow, we party in Grenada!”

Zach docked the Rick Dias, smoking and electricity sparking out of one of the shoulders where a beam saber took a chunk out of it; Zach hopped to the floor, standing beside Dukey. “Your AEUG MS's are pretty decent. Sorry to return it to you in such terrible condition, one of those Tai-Sons snuck up behind me and got me pretty good. I basically limped my way back here. So what do we do now? I can’t sense anybody near by; it would appear they have retreated for the time being.”

Dukey while laughing said, “Don't worry Captain, they usually comeback worse.” On the other side of the hangar both arms fall off a Nemo and the head tumbles off another. “Steer clear of the mobile suits after they dock. Haha, sometimes I think they're more dangerous in the hangar than they are on the battlefield!”
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 10: "Gus!!!!!!"

Frame 10: A Soldier’s Past

“Elly…Elly!” shouted Gem, shaking her.

“Sh…she killed him.”

“She?” asked Gem.

“My…big brother is dead. He died right in front of me. I swear on his life and I will avenge him.” said Elly in a whispering voice as she passed completely, falling into Gem’s arms.

The next day inside the Nexus space station,

"The time has come, the Newbark team will have Ensign Hylis and you all will be boarding the Mobile Cruiser Xanzibar. Your mission...is on Earth. You will entire the Earth's atmosphere and there be greeted by a large number of Neo-Zeon soldiers as back up.

"We're allying with Neo-Zeon?" asked Hylis curiously.

"For what we are about to do...yes. At least for now. We need their resources and technology, given us enough time to rebuild the Londo Bell base as our third base of operation to our liking. Also someone from Saturnis will be joining our crew. He's an enhanced Newtype. Now aboard the Xanzibar and head out...don't be pulled by Earth's gravity," ordered Captain Steele.

“Sounds like something father would say," thought Hylis as she went to get ready. Hylis and the rest of the Newbark team boarded the Mobile Cruiser Xanzibar and headed for Earth.

Andrew sat in his MSN-04III Nightingale with the cockpit open. He was tuning his guitar as he thought "Allying with the titans... Oh well, might be fun." He started to speak out loud. "I haven't seen combat in sometime hope I'm not too rusty." A soldier walked up to the Lieutenant-Commander and said.

"Sir is it true? We are teaming up with the enemy?"

Andrew just laughed. "Like the old saying goes the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Besides that’s the order from command." The soldier saluted Andrew, and he saluted back. Andrew said, "Well Nightingale, what do you think about this?" Andrew paused "I thought so. You and the SMS-15RT R9 Gyan are all I have left. So let’s not get too damaged hmm." Andrew smirked as he closed the cockpit and opened up all com to his unit's mobile suits. "Now we are meeting them here right outside earth's gravity field. Now just in case we do have to fight anything I want the Gyans up front and the Jagd Doga in the back. All other units get in the middle line and assist where and when needed." He left the com open as he put Nightingale in autopilot and began to play a song on his guitar, waiting.

Dukey slowly woke up as light from somewhere was hitting his face. He was completely hung over from the party last night. “Damn…I totally out-drank the Admiral this time,” he said to himself, getting up out of bed. He put a jacket on and headed over to the next room and tried to wake Zach up too, but he was passed out stone cold. “Haha, looks like he had a good time too.” Dukey noticed 2 of his men were awake as the two Petty Officers looked at him, “Weiland, Trevers, how are you guys feeling today?” he asked.

"Fine, we don't drink Captain remember," said Trevers.

“Oh…right,” said Dukey as he left and went to take a quick shower. After getting dressed up in his uniform, Dukey took this time to head over to the nearest restaurant in Grenada. It didn’t take him long as a waiter took him to a seat. He sat down and stared at the menu for about ten minutes. Finally a waitress comes over to him and asked if he was finished looking at the menu.

“Uh…ya…er yes! I'll just have a large order of bacon n eggs.”
"Sounds good,” said the waitress and winked at him as she walked away.

Hylis sat next to Lt. Commander Newbark as they road into space in the Mobile Cruiser Xanzibar, heading for Earth.

"Sir, we just received word that we'll be escorted by a Neo-Zeon support team right outside Earth's gravity field," said Controller A.

"Excellent," responded Newbark.

"We also have word that the AEUG threw a party last night so they should be occupied for a while," informed Controller B.

"How fitting," moaned Hylis.

"How long will it be till we reach the support team?" asked Lt. Commander Newbark.

"We'll be arriving in two hours."

"Lieutenant-Commander Andrew sir, we have a titan ship one hour away from us." The soldier stated

"Two hours?! Gezz you'd think they would of had better engine speed. Oh well, everyone break from formation, and don't fall into Earth's gravity." Andrew replied with some irritation.

"War...once you've finished it...nobody remembers why it was fought in the first place." Lt. Rock Hale sat upon his seat his makeshift encampment as he gazed up into the stars. He was an old man at the age of 26. Or at least he felt like it. The stars seemed so ominous and bright from Earth. Space seemed almost like a romantic place. It was far from it, though. Outer Space was cold and dark...

"Dammit!!!" a younger Rock yelled, as his Jagan was jettisoned back by enemy fire, the Neo-Zeon advancing towards him, as well as towards their moon base. He was critically low on ammo, fuel, and armor. Neither he, nor his suit could take much more of this. Blood ran down his face, since pieces from his suit's interior had turned projectile from a serious blow.

Rock prepared himself to die as he and his comrades held position. He could see the enemy guns lighting up, delivering the final blow. Suddenly, a second Jegan flew right in front of his own, "Gus, what are you doing?" he yelled to his friend...

"Men fight for each other, Rock. I'm honored that I was able to die for you," Gus replied just as a rain of fire shattered his mobile suit, completely obliterating him from existence.

"Gus!!!!!!" Rock yelled, slamming upon the dashboard, tears streaming down his eyes...

Rock snapped back to reality as his tea pot steamed upon the fire. Shaking himself from the memory, he poured the tea into a molded mug, and began to drink, trying to focus his mind on current problems at hand.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 11: "Save your tricks for a more lusting man!"

Frame 11: Intertwining Psyches

"So you must be Lt. Hale," said Hylis, entering into the lounge room. "Such pain I sense in you and yet...I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame," she said while walking over to him. "Even though our alliance with Neo-Zeon is temporally, it will be one that neither I nor you will ever forget," said Hylis with a mysterious wicked grin.

Monoxide looked down at his status com and realized that someone must have answered his poster that he posted a few months ago.

"Sir, we have established a direct transmission to the Mobile Parts Collector," said Controller A.

"Monoxide. We have received a T-shape psycoframe system in which we want you to install into a unit for our Cyber Newtype mobile suit. Make sure that it fits her needs and power, and we'll pay you handsomely.”

"Okay I'll do it,” Monoxide said smiling.

"Excellent. We'll send word to deliver the extra special parts. Psycommu system a device able to directly interpret the user's thoughts by picking up their brainwaves has been equipped, but we'll need you to upgrade it the psycoframe Technology that builds the psycommu system into nano-receptors within the structural framework of a mobile suit," explained Lt. Commander Newbark.

"Where do you want me to work on it at? If you want it here be quick and send down a mobile suit with them," Monoxide explained.

"You'll get the parts soon as we get close to Earth's atmosphere," said Newbark.

Dukey ate his meal and went back to the base. Finally, a day off at home. He could do without the hangover but this was truly a day of relaxation.

“Now I know for a fact that my ship is the best in the galaxy, even the Titans want it, haha! Who knew my father's money could create such a powerful ship. With his money and my specific customizations I've created the fastest, most well-armed ship to date. Even the AEUG can't get enough of it. Hell, the bastards are probably only keeping me because I own the damned thing.” Dukey laid back in a reclining chair and opened a beer. “Days off…what a rarity these days...”

"Yes, I am Lt. Hale," Rock replied, taking a sip of his tea, "And who might you be?" questioned the officer, raising an eyebrow.

"You can call me Hylis...charmed I'm sure. The Lt. Commander wants you to delver some important cargo to a collector named Monoxide. He'll be in his mobile suit and he'll direct you to his garage on Earth. After delivering the parts you will then meet us at the base," she explained.

Rock nodded to Hylis, while sitting down his mug to crack his knuckles. He took a quick glance at the window. After a few seconds, he looked back to Hylis, "Exactly what time is this order to be carried out, Ensign?"

The door slid by as two soldiers walked in, "Actually, right now. Maliki and Zook will go with you in their Tai-Sons, you...can handle this—right?" she questioned.

"Of course I am capable...but where is the cargo Ensign and what proof do you have that this order is valid?" Rock asked.

"Sir the ship is due in 30 minutes." The soldier said over his com to Andrew

"Good" Andrew replied. "I'm going to hail them." "Attention Titans’ vessel. I am Lieutenant-Commander Andrew Harmonica Pendragon, of Neo-Zeon. We'll be your escorts for this evening. We hope you'll have a wonderful time with us."

"Sir, we are receiving a hail from Lieutenant-Commander Andrew of Neo-Zeon," said Controller A.

"Excellent, full speed ahead," said Lt. Commander Newbark, "I am Lt. Newbark of the Titans, we appreciate your support in such a short timely manner!" yelled Newbark in the speakers to Andrew.

"Why Lieutenant...are you calling me a liar?" asked Hylis, pressing herself on Rock. She looked up at him, her hazy purple eyes staring deeply into his, "You don't trust little old me?" she asked with a seductive grin.

It felt like they were dancing in the atmosphere, surrounded by stars, seeing motes of energy whizzing pass Rock like macroscopic comets. He could see the entire universe; all at once, every particle, every smile, every fly, every grain of sand was revealed to him and was infinitely draining. He started too breathed in the very essence of life, and he breathed out white light. Feeling that both his and Hylis’ Newtype abilities were somehow intertwining with each other, the next instant he felt a piercing pain in his chest. It was as if someone literally hammered a nail into his skin and ripped the skin off as that person pulled the nail out. He gasped clutching his chest, and stumbled.

"Save your tricks for a more lusting man!" lash Rock in a sudden raspy voice with a serious and military expression. Although he started sweating, he felt cold, chilled to the bone. He stood up straighter and realized that the pain was almost gone and now with each new breath he took, the pain in his chest lessened; he started to become more aware of his surrounds and that he was still in the lounge.

"Hmmahahahah," she laughed, backing away from him. "The cargo is carrying important parts for my new mobile suit. You see, Lieutenant...I may not be a liar, but I know want I want, and will certainly get,” she said while flipping back her purple hair with blonde highlighted tips back. "Oh I am a Cyber Newtype however and seeing that I'm not a liar, I am definitely crazy...if anything happens to that cargo...I will kill you," she said in such a spin shivering way and yet again with the seductive grin and left the room, leaving the two soldiers with Rock.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 12: “!!! This…feeling.”

Frame 12: Operation Top Shadow Part 1

“Sir! Orders from Admiral Maren himself that after we escort the cargo to a safe place that we are to report to the secrete Neo-Zeon and Titans Earth base called Stratos,” said Zook.

"Hook the cargo onto the back of my Jypsi (mobile suit similar to the GINN). The engines were modified, so I am capable of towing it over", Rock replied, trying to speak more strongly. He nodded to each soldier as he began to slip into his piloting gear. “Damn that Hylis… She…a Cyber Newtype?” The Xanzibar began to follow the Neo-Zeon escorts by Lieutenant-Commander Andrew Harmonica Pendragon.

"This is Lt. Commander Andrew. Sorry for the delay my com is on the fritz again." Andrew lowered the com volume but its still on. "Stupid thing. Bad Nightingale, bad!" Then he turned it back up. "But we will have to jump inside your ship. Don't want to be destroyed on re-entry. After that we'll re-deploy. Then if you could tell me what part of Earth you're heading into. I could give a tour." He laughed as the hatch began to open while Newbark said, "We're heading for New Guinea."

Dukey and his men were now all awake.

“Well, it's about time you guys woke up. Let’s board the ship; we've got direct orders to assist in Operation: Top Shadow! All the other fleets are already at Side 7, so we're going to have to hurry if we're going to catch up with them.” Dukey looked over to Zach, still passed out on the floor.

“Someone bring him along, he'll definitely be a major asset in this operation. Now let’s all head to the Raider and disembark for Side 7!”

Dukey and his crew all boarded the Raider and set off for Side 7. Dukey turned on the tele-com system in all of the rooms on the Raider and read the Operation to his men.

“Operation: Top Shadow. Our mission is to assist the main fleet in taking out half of the colonies at Side 7. Only half of the colonies are military bases, the other half have civillians. We had some spies stay inside colonies to let us know which were bases and which are civilian. Dukey put the map of all the colonies on the screen showing which were military and which were civilian colonies.

“Unlike the rest of the attacking forces, we will be attacking from the bottom. The rest of the AEUG ships will be attacking from the top as planned, but we will attack undetected while in their shadow.” Dukey turned on a CG video showing the Operation played out, and continues reading.

“Intelligence has told us that the main Titan forces have been sent to Earth, and the rest of the main forces are out near Jupiter. If we can take out all of their military bases on Side 7, they will not be able to so easily make it to the Earth Sphere, and will have a tough time staying in this war. Good luck to us all, and steer clear of the Earth on your way to Side 7. Oh great, so we can't use Earth's gravity for a speed boost. Thrusters at full, let's get our asses to Side 7!” The Raider took off at full speed completely avoiding the Earth on its way to Side 7.

Sam looked out at the horizon and said to himself, “lights…someone's entering the atmosphere! I didn't get any reports about Federation members entering; it must…could it be the enemy?” Sam let the New England Base know of this and decided to scout it out himself.

Zach slowly woke up in a daze, “ugh... my head hurts...I don’t think I drank anything too severe...” He got out of bed and stood up straight while looking around seeing that he was aboard the Raider. Putting his clothes on, he went out to find Dukey. He was going to fill Zach in on the upcoming mission.

Dukey told Zach all about Operation: Top Shadow. He then told him to put on his normal suit and get ready. They were only 20 minutes away from Side 7.

“All hands stage 3 battle stations! The colonies are in sight, all mobile suit pilots to the mobile suit deck and prepare for launch!” Dukey looked over at his Sergeant.

“You can handle the Raider right?” The Sergeant nodded in confidence. “Alright, Zach and I are going with the mobile suit team. It'll make this Operation run a little smoother. Zach, let's head to the mobile suit deck.” Dukey and Zach headed to the deck.

Andrew landed his Nightingale in the Mobile Cruiser Xanzibar, and only the R9 Gyans followed. "I've instructed the others to stay back and take anything that tries to follow us." he explained.

The Sergeant’s voice came over the Raider's tele-com system and into the mobile suits. "We have reached Side 7 and the 1st and 2nd fleet have begun their offensive above the colonies. All mobile suit pilots launch and all battle stations attack the colonies marked on your maps.”

Dukey nodded while putting on his helmet and proceeded to the launch pad. “Captain Dukey Aznable LAUNCHING!” The silver Hyaku Shiki took off towards the colonies and headed straight into battle with a team of Tai-Sons.

“Hey, I thought we were supposed to be undetected?”

“Finally some REAL action!” said Zach, taking off in Gundam Nova, the beam saber grasped tightly by its hand sliced through a Tai-Son like nothing. He hit his comm button to talk to Dukey. “You lead the way I'm right behind you.”

“Alright!” said Dukey as Zach cranked his thrusters and they headed towards the next colony.

"The Titans had patrol units around the bottom rings dude to our previous attack, after them its home free," explained Dukey who took out two Tai-Sons with his beam saber and headed for the colony mirrors. He landed on one of the mirrors and used his beam saber to cut if off. Just then a green colored Tai-Son landed on the part of the mirror that he was standing on. “Back off fool, we're taking out this colony!”

The Tai-Son pulled out its beam saber and attacked silver Hyaku Shiki head on. They locked beam sabers, both of them were struggling to stay on the piece of the mirror that was drifting off into space.

!!! This…feeling,” said Dukey.

"I am Sergeant Laloo Satigma, you will not destroy my base! Most of my men are off fighting off your other offensive, but I should be able to take YOUR little group on my own!" Dukey's men successfully cut off the other two colony mirrors. Zach raised one of his blasters, aimed and fired at the mirror. Direct hit, it exploded, broke off completely. Zach looked toward Dukey and asked, “take it out like that?”

"Captain, we need you to get out of there so we can fire our Hyper Energy Cannon and take out that colony!"

Dukey nodded and pushed the beam saber forward with his entire mobile suit’s might. The Tai-Son lost its balance and fell off the mirror. It then bolted above Dukey and kicked his Hyaku Shiki off of the mirror. Dukey began drifting away, then he use his thrusters to charge as Sergeant Laloo Satigma did the same with his green Tai-Son.

“Begin charging the cannon!” shouted Dukey.

"But Captain you're in the line of fire!"

“Just do it, I'll be out of here before you fire the cannon.” Dukey and the green Tai-Son locked sabers once more and were at a stand still.

“Get out of here Sgt. Satigma, my ship is about to blow this colony to hell! We'll both be going with it if you don't stop attacking,” warned Dukey

"I would rather take you down with me Aznable!" All of a sudden time and space froze and Dukey quickly found an opening on the green Tai-Son. He pulled back his yellow beam saber faster than the naked-eye can see and shoved it through the right shoulder armor of the mobile suit causing the right arm, holding the red beam saber, to fall off. Dukey grabbed the Tai-Son and pulled it out of the line of fire as time resumed back to normal. "The Captain is out of there, FIRING HYPER ENERGY CANNONS NOW!!" Both cannons fired and took out the 1st colony, leaving nothing but tiny debris where it once stood.

“Great work men, only nine more to go,” said Dukey and headed toward the next colony, still carrying the armless Tai-Son. He met up with one of his men in a GM III at the next colony.

“Caris, take this Tai-Son back to the Raider and take the pilot as a prisoner.”

"Yes Captain!" said Caris, taking the green mobile suit. Dukey jumped on the mirror of the colony and took it off with his beam saber, he then went on to the next colony and let the others take care of the other mirrors while the Hyper Energy Cannon recharge.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darkerangel

lol, some comments would be nice people. Just saying, seeing that I'm one chapter 13. =P please.
Darkerangel

Episode 13: “It's my fault…I killed him…I killed Dred!"

Frame 13: Operation Top Shadow Part 2

“Exactly, now just keep moving from colony to colony and make sure you don’t hit the ones with civilians inside. I'll take out one mirror on each colony, Zach you take out the second mirror and one of my men will take out the third. As soon as you're done removing the mirror move onto the next colony. That way they can fire the Hyper Energy Cannon as soon as it's charged up again,” explained Dukey, continuing taking out colony mirrors and every once in awhile he was attacked by two or three Tai-Sons. He would simply cut their mobile suit in half and continue his mission.

Zach hit his thrusters again and took off toward the next one. And then the next one. “This seems too easy, I have to keep my senses fully alert. I have a bad feeling something’s going to happen...” thought Zach as his Nova raised its blaster again, aimed and fired, obliterating another mirror. All but one of the enemy base colonies was destroyed. Dukey contacted the Raider and said, “Sergeant, put the prisoner on the tele-com. The Sergeant grabbed the prisoner and held him up to the tele-com. “I want you to open a com-link to the final Titan base colony and tell your men to evacuate immediately and surrender to the AEUG!”

Dukey's sergeant opened up a com-link to the colony.

"Fellow Titans, I am Sergeant Laloo Satigma. I order you all to evacuate the colony base immediately and attack the AEUG forces attacking from below the colony!"

“Damnit, does that bastard not value his men's lives?!”asked Dukey to himself as the Sergeant turned off the communications. Dukey then opened a link to all his mobile suit pilots.

“Listen, there is going to be a full out attack on us from the Titans. We must all stick together and try our best to finish our mission. We just have to take out this final colony and we can all go home. So try your hardest to take out the mirrors, and clear out of here as soon as possible!”

The colony began spitting out Titan battleships and mobile suits all at once. Dukey and his men attacked the Titans head on, it was their only option.

“Lt. Commander Dred, stay behind me and Zach! I know about the Titans killing your family, but it's not worth your own life to get revenge!” shouted Dukey. The pilot backed off a bit more. He was Dukey's top mobile suit pilot before Zach joined up with them. An ace Oldtype, but an ace nonetheless.

“Start firing your beam rifles into the enemy crowd,” commanded Dukey. All of the Raider team's mobile suits began firing at the Titans fleet. They were taking out Tai-Sons after Tai-Sons, but then the Titans began firing back. Dukey looked behind him as his men were being shot down.

“Damnit! No amount of pride or money is worth the lives of my men,” said Dukey in raged as the universe seemed to have frozen in time. Dukey fired his beam rifle at the two main battleships taking out the bridges faster than the naked-eye can see. Then he dashed into the crowd of mobile suits and started slashing away. Losing his control was his mistake. By leaving the front of the attack, he left the next man open for attack. Time unfroze and Dukey looked back to see Dred's GM III explode right before his piercing gold colored green eyes “NOOO!!! YOU TITANS…YOU’RE ALL SCUM!”

Zach watched as Dukey was taken over by rage. Zach slapped his two blasters together and shouted, “THIS ENDS NOW!” with his eyes closed.

Zach opened up his dark grey eyes and the physical characteristics were different. His pupil shrunk and a growth of the iris took place. Zach suddenly unleashed the entire force of his blaster, obliterating the mobile suits coming at them. Turning them all into dust. When the coast was clear and the final mirror destroyed Zach hit his thrusters and boosted to Dukey,

“DUKEY SNAP OUT OF IT, WE NEED TO GO!” Zach’s psyche without warning broke into Dukey's mind as he snapped out of his dangerous mindful rage. Dukey’s body sat there in the Hyaku Shiki…just breathing heavily as if he ran across an either state. His eyes were closed and his hands were shaking.

“It's my fault…I killed him…I killed Dred!” Dukey watched as his men retreated from the colony.

"Captain, get out of there, we must fire our cannon to take out their final base!" Dukey just floated there and stared at the colony. “It's my fathers rage that made me do it…my father killed Dred!”

"Zach, get the Captain out of there, we need to fire the cannon now or the Raider will come under attack!" explained the Sergeant. Zach hit a few switches and buttons in order to increase his booster performance.

“COME ON!” A yellow warning light started flashing in Zach's eyes, "Warning, Danger to Boosters, Overload imminent." Zach grabbed Dukey by the shoulders and hit the boosters, flying out of the path of the canon but towards the Raider. “Hold out just a bit longer...” thought Zach as his eyes returned to normal. A loud beeping continued as the warning inside Gundam Nova turned from yellow to red. The Raider was in sight, he just had to push it a bit further.

"FIRING HYPER ENERGY CANNONS!!" The blast took out most of the remaining Titans’ forces and completely obliterated the colony. What was left of the Titans was left to retreat to Nexus, the new Titan space station within the reaches of Jupiter. " Mission accomplished, everyone board the Raider and let’s get back to Grenada for the debriefing," commanded Dukey. Zach docked the Gundam Nova into the Raider, with help he carried the silver Hyaku Shiki into the Raider as well. Dukey passed out inside. Black smoke was coming out of the thrusters of the Nova.

“Sigh...well it was time to upgrade anyways,” thought Zach. Zach then noticed some medics carrying Dukey off from his cockpit.

“Hey is he gonna be okay?”

"Yeah he'll be fine," the doctor said. "He's passed out from trauma more than likely."

“Hmm...” They took Dukey off to his quarters.

“Poor bastard...”
Last edited by Darkerangel on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 14: "What a powerful ship,"

Frame 14: Restoration of the Aznable Family

Thirty-eight year old Verin Mumei sat in Grenada base's cafeteria sitting back in his chair with a mug of hot coffee. "Being placed on standby is as bad as rotting in hell," he said out loud to himself still annoyed that the reason why he's posted in Grenada was to provide additional safeguard from an experienced pilot. When able, assign him to a more fitting role then his former unit. Verin's former unit suffered casualties from re-entry. Idiots that choose not to report to the ship when told naturally die as idiots.

Rock sat within his cockpit, making sure everything was alright, and that the cargo had been properly secured, "alright, men, prepare for launch," Rock called out, revving up the systems within his Jypsi, "I'm lifting off in 5...4...3...2..1!" he called, his suit lifting off from the ground, and looking for some sort of directions. His superiors were too unorganized for this mission.

"Sir, a direct transmission from Admiral Maren of the Titans himself," said Controller A. On screen appeared the Admiral's face,

"The Raider along with the AEUG's main fleet took out half of our colonies at Side 7," he said.

"Bastards!" said Lt. Commander Newbark. "Should we head back?"

"No, continue your mission...secure Earth in the name of the Titans," said the Admiral as the screen went blank.

"What a fool...pathetic old man," thought Hylis.

"Roger," Rock replied, revving up the engines and picking up speed, "Prepare for the worst," he advised the other two, his trigger fingers getting itchy.

The space transport ship made it safely to Grenada as Gem knocked on Elly's door before entering. With no answer the door slid to the right and he stepped in seeing that she was in a crouching position, staring into space.

"Elly snap out of it!" said Gem as he placed his hand on her shoulder. She turned toward him and said,

"Teach me how to pilot a mobile suit."

Dukey woke up in his room shivering, "What happened?" Dukey's body was worn out from pushing himself and the Hyaku Shiki to its limit. He managed to get out of bed and wrapped a blanket around himself as he headed towards the bridge of the ship.

Zach was sitting quietly in the captain's chair, "what a powerful ship," he thought to himself. The odd light blinked and a few small beeps, but other than that it was dark, and quiet. Most of the crewmen were heading for bed minus the few actually piloting the ship. Zach sat there and just thought about everything.

Dukey made his way to the bridge and tapped Zach on the shoulder.

"Dude, you're in my chair." Dukey took his chair back and got Zach to sit in the other chair a step down from his. Dukey laid back, looking up out into space. He then turned on communications to the entire ship.

" Mission accomplished. We lost some good men out there, but each and every one of us gave it our all and the majority of us pulled through. We will all be greatly rewarded and looked at as the team that took out Side 7. But never forget the lives that were lost today! With each mission comes a challenge. A challenge to accomplish those tasks which have been assigned to you. But each mission always comes with that extra challenge. This challenge is the one that must always come first. This is the challenge of bringing everyone back alive." Dukey stood up and continued,

"We may have accomplished the mission, but we have failed our main challenge! Men, do not look down upon yourselves, for it is not ourselves we should blame but the enemy! If it weren't for the enemy this extra challenge wouldn't exist and our friends, our family would all be here today!" Dukey sat back down and turned off communications.

Zach sat back in his chair after Dukey finished his speech, "So uh...where do I get parts from? I blew out my thrusters trying to make it back to the ship in time. I took a quick peek at them and they're beyond repair," said Zach.

Upon hearing that the Raider and the other ships were making there way back, he wondered if the mission had been a blazing success as it was predicted to be. He was only tipped in on the basics of the plan since he himself wasn't participating in it. He wished he had but without an assigned ship or clear cut orders he was stuck in Grenada, watching his gundam collect dust until then. Such facts annoyed him as he moved dark red hair away from his face and fixed up his red and black uniform.

Yugo had been stationed on the Raider along with his mobile suit under the command of Captain Dukey. He hadn't been on the last mission due to technical problems. He was in his room lying on a bed. Yugo then heard Captain Dukey's speech over the intercom. "...sure," he said to himself with one eye open looking at Space through the circle-shaped window to the right of him.

The R9 Gyans also loaded inside the ship as the Xanzibar entered into Earth's atmosphere, and headed for New Guinea to the top secret base Stratos, created just for the members who have no problems working with Neo-Zeon or the Titans.

"Lieutenant-Commander Andrew Harmonica Pendragon...so this is the great mobile suit Nightingale I heard so much about," said Hylis entering the loading deck.

Dukey looked over at Zach and answered, " Grenada will have what you need. We will be fully re-supplied and repaired at no cost for our triumph.

"Excellent, is that where we're headed?" asked Zach as Dukey nodded. "Perfect. Oh and Dukey, I want to talk to you about what happened with your raaa…" Zach didn't finish his sentence as Yugo walked down to where Captain Dukey and Captain Zach were and said while saluting slightly, "so when will the new mission be...the Sycthe (similar to the Deathsycthe) just increased it's thrusters for faster space combat..." Yugo had thin black hair that was long, but short cut. He also had light brown eyes.

Andrew bows before the woman. "A gentleman must stay a gentleman even though times of war, and thank you," he said. "Nightingale has been with me ever since I started working for Neo-Zeon. The funnels have saved my ass more times than I care to count. Might I ask your name?"

"You...can call me Hylis, for now. I see a bright future ahead of you Lieutenant-Commander Andrew. My destiny is clear and so is yours...I just hope you're still alive to be in mine," she said and stood very close to him, her lips inches away from his ear and whispered, "hmmahah…the restoration of the Aznable family is near." She left him with that thought and pulled away, "we'll be arriving at New Guinea soon." and existed the room.

Andrew laughed and said to himself, "for me, just as long as the Nightingale and my R9 Gyan can stay mine. I really don't care. Char was a great pilot although. Might be fun to have that family back up." He pondered if he was just hit on, and then shrugged that off as an afterthought.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.