Mobile Suit Gundam 0098: The End Begins (Completed! Comment)

Your own tale of two mecha.
Darkerangel

Episode 32: "I wanna play,"

Frame 32: Lean is a Newtype Child?

Back within the Raven-star base, Hylis turned and faced Captain Athens and said,

"Yes, meet your new mobile suit...the PIX-002 Pallas Athena. The Pallas Athena is equipped with a system called the Bio-computer system, developed by Dr. Monica Arno. In essence it was a reverse-psycommu system: instead of reading the brainwaves of the pilot, it will analyze the data observed from the sensors, and then feed it directly to the pilot's brain. This will allow Oldtype pilots like yourself Captain, the capacity to rival a Newtype's," she explained, letting him grasp this new information.

"It's perfect."

"Good, we have time before my final plan. Get this mobile suit ready and test it out."

"Yes, Imperial Princess." She watched Athens suit up when received a channel coming from Captain Steele. She walked over to the communication room and intercepted.

"Captain Steele, how is Luna II going?" she asked him.

"Everything is going as plan, not only that, but your territory is growing. We did get into a small scale conflict with Captain Dukey."

"Really?" she asked with interest.

"He has a new ship and was asking about his old one and his crew."

"I'll convert them soon enough. Attack their ship now while they are caught off guard, we'll commence operation soon," said Hylis as the screen went blank.

"Imperial Princess?"

"Yes Lt. Rock?"

"What will happen if the Earth Federation Forces and AEUG doesn't join?"

"My dear sweet Rock...you have no need to worry. I plan to spread my message throughout the entire Earth Sphere. They will join...if not, then they will die, that is the road to the New Era. We will be united under one name, one Era, one dynasty...and it is my birth right to rule that," she explained to him in the up most confidence. This amazed Rock because this new Hylis was completely different some how from that feisty girl he met back at the Mobile Cruiser Xanzibar.

Captain Athens saw that Hylis was busy so he decided to hop into the cockpit and test out this new mobile suit. It was faster and had better response time than anything he had ever piloted before. It improved his own instincts every minute he was inside. "With this…I can make the AEUG pay!" he thought.

After everything was settled, Hylis maneuvered into the testing quarters and entered in a private marked room called Project-Neo.

"Where is he?" she asked. Doctor Weaver turned around, getting up away from the computer. She touched the shoulder of a young male playing with blocks and moved him over to meet Hylis.

"Imperial Princess, this is Lean..." Hylis put on a fake smile and said,

"Lean...you are a special boy. The second generation of pure breeds Newtype offspring. You are a Newtype Child."

"I wanna play," he said.

"And I have just the toy for you to play with," said Hylis as she grabbed his hand. She led him into a dark red-ish room marked, "The-Neo" and sat him down in a seat. In front of him was a large keyboard with blinking lights and a huge grid-like green screen. Doctor Weaver placed the EmotiveNeuralInterfaceDevice on Lean's head. She also place touch sensitive gloves on him.

"Do you sense him...do you sense my Zach's power?" asked Hylis. Lean closed his eyes, space itself all around him, picking up a unique brainwave patterns,

"Yes...I sense him...he's strong. I wanna play with him. Can I play with um?" he asked.

"Yes...show lover boy your new toy," she said with a horrific grin. Out on deck where they keep the suits, Hylis' mobile suit the MS-14J ReGelg's eye appeared and flashed red. All of a sudden the mobile suit began moving by itself, no one piloting it.

"Lee'ann Talloot Talus...launching." The mobile suit launched on the catapult and took off toward the direction of the Ragnarök.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Fri May 18, 2012 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 33: "The enemy's behind!"

Frame 33: A Father's Love

Hours later inside the Ragnarök as it headed back for Grenada to inform the Admiral about this Raven-star base, Zach suddenly woke up from lights that were flashing on the panel in front of him.

"What the… Dukey, I think we have company!" Dukey looked over at the monitor and said, "Damn...it was all a setup. Well let's see what this ship can do. Zach, you cover the Ragnarök your new Gundam Frame right?"

"Oh…is it ready?" he asked.

"Yes, head down and do what you do best," said Dukey. Zach stretched his arms and legs, "Man…woke up after a nap to this? Alright I'm on my way." He walked to his new Gundam in the hanger and climbed inside.

Dukey played his Captain role and took control of the Ragnarök,

"Sir, incoming Zankous," said Operator A.

"Fire beam cannons now!" ordered Dukey. The beam cannons began firing at the on coming Zankous. It easily took out the first one but four more remained and would be harder to hit now that they knew they were spotted. Just then Operator B noticed another signal coming from the monitor. "Who could that be? I…I can sense something…" thought Dukey. He enlarged the monitor image and saw a ReGelg heading their way.

"Open communications to Zach," he ordered.

"Done," said Operator A.

"Zach, have you came up with a name yet?"

"Yeah…I think so."

"Good, be careful out there. I'm getting another reading; it appears to be from the Elite Forces of Nemesis. I can sense whatever's controlling that mobile suit and I don't like it."

The Ragnarök wasn't at all near Grenada now, but the Hyaku Shiki was in no shape to fight. His new Gundam wasn't completed yet and without it Dukey would have to use his custom Gelgoog, but it would be no match for the incoming threat.

"Sir, Zach is ready," said Operator A.

"Good, prepare to launch."

"Zachary Tyrrant, Gundam Frame…Supernova LAUNCH!"

The Gundam Frame Supernova took off faster than any mobile suit Zach has piloted. He had to get use and operate the new Veo-system. The Nero system couldn't keep up with the Gundam's performance. The Supernova was completely white made with thick gundarium alloy coding. Unlike most Gundams, it had only one antenna.

Dukey mentally started to pick up sounds, laughter of a child's for a brief second. The MS-14J ReGelg with its micomissile pods forming an X on its back flew toward, the Ragnarök.

"This feeling…could it be Hylis?" questioned Zach, taking out his blaster rifle, destroying two Zankous. Dukey felt something strange,

"No Zach, it's not her…although it does feel similar. I'm picking up…some sort of…child..." said Dukey.

"What the hell is that thing?" asked Sergeant Laloo Satigma to his Yaris Squadron, looking at Zach's Gundam. "Alright fellas, capture that Gundam…JB…Ull."

"Roger," said Ull.

"Roger that Laloo," said JB. The two Zankous separated enabling Laloo's mobile suit to start firing his thick square flat faced Ingram mac gun as the other two swarm in from the sides.

" Damn," cussed Zach and began dodging the magazine rounds, but the distraction left him blind to Ull coming from the left of him. Ull's Zankou whipped out its beam tomahawk, and slashed the left side of the Gundam, but Zach foresaw the weak maneuver and blocked it with his shield.

"You're mine!" said JB, firing his CE/SIM.C-BAZ-227 clay bazooka from the right. A normal bazooka the pilot would have been able to dodge, but this clay bazooka released ten conventional immobilizing shells, making it difficult to dodge in the mobile armor current condition.

"AH!" yelled Zach, getting hit by six of the ten shells. However to their surprise the Gundam showed no damage.

"What the?" asked Laloo.

"Play time is over!" shouted Zach, moving his rifle over, pointing it directly at Ull and fired.

"No Ull!" screamed Laloo.

"Fire!" commanded Dukey. Two beams coming from the ship's side cannons hit JB's mobile suit.

"And now for you," said Zach, but suddenly his Gundam stopped moving. Zach heard Dukey talking, but no sounds were coming out inside his cockpit, and all he could hear was a high pitch wailing in his ear. Everything started to spin, becoming whiter and whiter, "NO…not now. Of all times another blackout?" thought Zach, about to pass out. Unbeknownst to him, a full figured face with light brown hair and brown eyes self-consciously breezed in.

"No you mustn't. They will kill you…Stop That!" Without any warning, Zach noticed everything around him stopped spinning. He felt he had control over his own body once again.

"Huh…what?" he asked.

"The enemy's behind!"

Lean smiled as two micromissle pod-like funnels unattached from its magnate, separated and zoomed passed the Supernova. The micomissle pods opened and thousands of micromissles escaped like rain falling down.

The voice caused Zach pick up the speed firing at the oncoming Zankous. Zach watched as the micromissiles rained down, he immediately concentrated, opening his senses; his dark grey eyes' physical characteristics were different. His pupil shrunk and a growth of the iris took place as his Gundam moved out of the way. Those things were disastrous, so he opened fire from his blaster on them, destroying the majority of them, but the rest headed for the Ragnarök.

"Turn twenty-three degrees now!" ordered Dukey. Vera did as she was ordered and the ship managed to miss all, but two.

"Dukey!" called out Zach.

"He isn't dead. Concentrate on your enemies!"

"Who…is it? That voice just now. I feel connected to it some how… "What should I do?" Zach asked mentally.

"Take the enemy. That's the way." Zach increased his thrusters and appeared behind Laloo. "Next use the enemy against another enemy as a shield."

The two micromissle pods closed, but it wasn't done yet. The nuzzles in front of them charged up and started firing beam shots at the Supernova.

"LONG LIVE OUR PRINCESSSAAHAHA!" cried Laloo as the explosion engulfed him. The ship was okay and added Zach with return fire coverage. The helmet lights started flashing as Lean made the ReGelg dodged the fires using his mind.

The Supernova fired a shot at the ReGelg and zoomed into a different direction. He wanted to draw the attention away from the ship for long enough so Dukey could regain control. With the Veo-system, Zach could easily maneuver around any attack the ReGelg offered, even though the mobile suit seemed to get better and better. He was hopping agility and skill would be enough to handle it. A few more shots and the Supernova disappeared again, appearing in another area and repeating completely random so it wouldn't pick up on a pattern.

"C'mon Zach...hold still!" said Lean as the ReGelg dodged and blocked with its shield, the best of the machine's ability. The other two micromissle pods ejected from its back and now all four followed the Supernova.

"More micromissiles?" asked Zach to himself. He quickly maneuvered the Supernova around trying to get away from them. He hit his boosters and flew close to the ReGelg and then disappeared again, he fired his blaster again at the ReGelg, this time it hit it on the shoulder. No critical damage, but it connected. He darted around again.

"You damage my toy you bastard!" yelled Lean as the all four micromissle pods-like funnels came together, hugging each other and together, fired a shot at Zach who quickly placed his shield out in front, taking in the hit.

"Finish it," ordered Hylis. Lean smiled and then the ReGelg mounted its beam rifle to its shield, brought out its beam saber and charged toward the Supernova along with four connected micromissle pod.

"Right…go to the right!"

"Huh? Oh…right," said Zach who followed through to the right and fired at the connected micromissle pod, he hit two and missed the others. The ReGelg without warning took off, disappearing in space as laughter from a child entered in and quickly out of Dukey's mind again.

Dukey stopped what he was doing. The laughter of a child again… He shook it off. He'd ask Zach about it next time he had a chance.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 34: "Outside insight?"

Frame 34: Who am I?

Dukey looked over seeing Zach who was entering the bridge. "Excellent work out there Zach. So…how's that memory of yours going? Has anything come back to you since we joined up?"

Zach thought about it and said, "Nope don't think so, but thanks for the help out there. You're outside insight really helped."

"Outside insight?"

"I heard this voice…it sounded undoubtedly familiar. You mean that wasn't you?" questioned Zach. Dukey just shook his head no.

"Well…if that wasn't you, then who was it?"

"I've heard that powerful Newtypes can pick up mental signals more extremely than others. It usually happens when a powerful Newtype comes in contact with the spirit of another Newtype. Usually this sort of feeling or communication only happens when that Newtype producing these emotions is…dead." Dukey sat back in his chair and looked at the ceiling thinking, "What is my sister up to…?"

"Sir, our readings indicated that no one was piloting the ReGelg," informed Vera.

"What?" said Zach.

"Impossible, there had to have been someone piloting that mobile suit," said Dukey. He didn't understand what his sister was up to and why she targeted his ship. There had been rumors about a Newtype army and if that's true then this is only the beginning. Also, whoever was piloting that ReGelg had powers beyond a normal Newtype.

"We can't think of a strategy right now. Strategies are useless because battles are always unpredictable. You never know when you'll be attack or how. You just know you have to survive. Zach, I didn't tell you this before, but I believe that your Newtype powers are greater then even my own father and mother. If we are to beat the Elite Forces of Nemesis you must tap into and harness your full power. And I do believe the key is to unlocking your past," explained Dukey.

Back inside the Raven-star,

"Excellent job Lean," said Hylis, pleased.

"But...," said Lean with tears in his eyes. "He broke my toy."

"There, there child. Your toy is being fix right now and will be good as new," assured Hylis.

"YAY!" shouted Lean with joy. Once Doctor Weaver took the gloves and helmet off he jumped out of his seat and dash back out into the play room with the other children.

"How was he?" she asked.

"His...skills were off the charts," said Doctor Weaver, pulling the sheet of data out of a machine.

"Perfect. Even though Lean is the same as the others, he's special. He's like a humanoid virus."

Captain Athens docked his Pallas Athena and went searching for the Imperial Princess. He headed back to her spacious office and opened the door to the room, even though the guards had tried to stop him. He got down on one knee and looked up at Hylis and then stood up and saluted.

"I am sorry! While I was piloting the Pallas Athena, I notice a mobile suit leaving the base."

"Yes…it went after an AEUG class ship," said Hylis.

"Why did you send that person after the AEUG and not myself? Do you not believe in my skills Imperial Princess? I will do anything in my power to prove my worthiness to you and your beauty."

"That is none of your business nor concern. This is not the AEUG Captain, and I will not have someone screw up my plans," she said. Then like nothing, her emotion switched. She was now very close to him and ran her fingers through his salt and pepper hair, staring deep into his dark eyes, "My biggest plan has you in it. I will give you the very power to crush your enemies, you must have patients. Now, I want your mobile suit back up and running. After that, you will go into more testing because I want you to bring out 100 of the machine's power, you got that," she told, pulling away. Captain Athens smiled and saluted,

"Anything for you my Imperial Princess." He took off and helped with the new additions to his mobile suit. Hylis headed into the holding cells where she approached the remaining survivors of the Raider Team, but there was something strange about her. Hylis' was surrounded by a purple aura,

"Now boys…you will submit to me whether you like it or not. Choice isn't an option," she said.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 35: "You mean to tell me he's the son of—"

Frame 35: Londenion

"Sir, incoming transmission from Admiral Setzbar," informed Operator B.

"Should I patch him through?" asked Operator A. Dukey nodded and the screen before everyone on the bride lit up with the Admiral's face as he began to speak.

"Captains…we just received word and we're deep trouble."

"Trouble…what kind of trouble?"

"Imperial Princess Hylis had declared war on the Earth Federation and the AEUG forces for complete control over the Earth Sphere. We're not sure what her ultimate plan is, but she is staging an assault on Earth. Those who survived the attack of the New England Federal Base retreated to Mount Kilimanjaro. We fear that she will stage an attack there first."

"Should we return to Earth?" asked Dukey.

"No…the soldiers down on Earth can handle themselves. You are to head over to Londenion and chat with Vice Minister Meitzer Ronah."

"But Admiral…if this war has taken a turn, shouldn't we…"

"That's an order!" The screen soon went blank.

"He has got to be kidding. The she's launching an attack and he expect us to go and have a little chat with tea and cookies? Should we go to Earth?" asked Zach.

"No, my gut is telling me we should, but we better head over to Side 1."

"Roger," said Vera.

Around Side 1 and inside Londenion, Vice Minister Meitzer Ronah was having a meeting with the Earth Federation leaders, discussing the situation with the Elite Forces of Nemesis.

"Though their main objective isn't clear, what we do know is that Hylis will present a full scale assault on Mount Kilimanjaro," explained Charley.

"That's our last defense hold on Earth. If she breaks through then she will have total control over the Earth," explained Wallace.

"That cannon that she has make it even more difficult," added Charley.

"And what about the AEUG?" asked Thomas. "What are they doing?"

"I invited the Ragnarök Team to give us their input. They should be arriving in a few," said Vice Minister Meitzer Ronah.

"Ah, is that captain aboard that ship…Captain Zachary Tyrrant?" asked Wallace.

"Zachary Tyrrant? You mean the Newtype with immaculate fighting skills? He is one of the very few who have actually mastered that Nero System. Doesn't he have amnesia?" asked Thomas.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, we located his private file," said Charley, pulling it out. "You all will be curious enough to know that his actual name is Zacharello Ray." Vice Minister Meitzer Ronah spilled some of his coffee do to the news and asked,

"You mean to tell me he's the son of—"
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 36: "Side 3…for what purpose?"

Frame 36: The Elite Forces of Nemesis

Back on the Raven-star, Hylis prepared herself for her infamous last speech that will set trigger the road to the New Era for the future generation after hers.

"They're ready for you malady," said Lt. Rock. She flipped back her hair and came out of her office and headed toward the balcony of the mobile suit deck.

"Imperial Princess…will our objective be clear today?" asked Lt. Rock.

"An elite fleet will be heading over to Side 3. I myself will assist."

"Side 3…for what purpose?"

"We're going to plummet that colony into the Earth with everyone in it," she said with no emotion.

"What?" shouted Lt. Rock, stopping. She did the same and looked at him sharply, seeing that he was slipping away from her own control.

"I…I didn't sign up to kill innocent people, not like that," he added.

"What don't you get Rock? Join with me or die that is their only choice. Side 7 submitted to me and soon the entire Earth Sphere. Side 3 will be an example of those who defy me. So Rock…are you in…or out?" She quickly secured the hold she had over him.

"I'm in…of course. I'm sorry for speaking out of terms," he said as she placed a hand on his shoulder,

"In order for peace to be achieved, destruction must be made," she said, assuring him that this was the way. She continued walking down the hallway. She approached the podium on the balcony and was greeted by a roaring crowd of followers.

"My brave and glorious Elite Forces of Nemesis soldiers, I am very pleased to announce that the Andromeda has reduced half of the AEUG Forces to star dust. It is because of those enemies—the Earth Federation and AEUG Forces that has tossed you into the darkness, but today we say no more! This beautiful light is proof, that the Elite Forces of Nemesis' revenge and justice is severed.

These fools have become weak…corrupted…and complacent. The time is now for use to stand and make humanity remember that we are the superior breed! Soon all of Earth Sphere will know and bow to the might of Nemesis.

It is with up most confidence that I, the Imperial Princess of the Elite Forces of Nemesis hereby declare it impossible for this weak faction to force their way and defeat us, this is the true reason for dropping Side 3 on Earth.

There is no other way for mankind to last forever, accept by living the now and under direct and complete control of we, the chosen superior race of the Elite Forces of Nemesis! If this war drags on, it would pose a serious threat to all of new mankind.

I stand before you a little while longer and ask you to fight not just by my side, but for the sake of your pride. For the sake of the Elite Forces of Nemesis ever lasting eternal New Era of Independence.

We must teach those idiotic Earth Federation and AEUG conformist a lesson they will never forget. Now is the time for us, the new mankind to stand up for the future and what is just! HAIL NEMESIS!"

"Hail Nemesis! Hail Nemesis! Hail Nemsis!" the crowd chanted. The majority of the soldiers was moved by Imperial Princess Hylis' speech, it got them pumped and ready for what must be done to achieve this New Era of Independence.

Hylis main space fleet boarded the Raider and took off for Side 3. Hylis followed them closely behind onboard the Caesar while the secondary assault fleet from Luna II headed for Grenada.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 37: "Do you trust me?"

Frame 37: Love & Trust

"Gem!" shouted Elly, waking up abruptly which caused Sam to fall out of his chair. "Are you alright?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She began to look around seeing that she was the Medic quarters meaning that they must be in Mount Kilimanjaro.

"Yeah…yeah, I'm fine," he said while getting up gently. She looked over at the stranger.

"I've…seen you around before. At the former base," said Elly. Sam fixed his red hair and walked over, sitting down on the edge of Elly's bed.

"You had a nasty spill," he said.

"That twisted bitch killed Gem."

"Gem? Who's he?" asked Sam.

"He was a friend, my best friend," said Elly, squeezing her cover sheets tightly.

"You have to let him go. I had to learn that the hard way. If he willingly gave up his life for you, that means he wanted you to live. He wants you to live and have the future you deserve. Exhale that anger and hatred and inhale…" Suddenly Sam placed his hand on Elly's left hand which caught her by surprise as they soon started to share a strange Newtype experience.

Sam was caught off guard by sparkling energy that swam around them. Everything faded around them and there was nothing, but space and the stars of the cosmos. Elly breathed deeply, her headache dissolving, her temples ceased throbbing, her chest expanded, and she could breathe more easily.

Elly and Sam were joined; she could feel his strength inside her head, smoothing every wrinkle of emotion, mending out every knot of fear, every snarl of anger and grief. She probed deeper and deeper, and willingly he let her. He mended and healed away the pain and hurt until they were almost in a trance when,

"Hey Elly are…" stopped in Chorizo which caused Sam to take his hand off Elly's shoulder. Everything formed back to normal although both Elly and Sam felt a bit dazed and yet so much better.

"Did I interrupt something?" asked Chorizo.

"No, no…" said both Elly and Sam. Chorizo came in and said,

"Kaprees is having a bit of trouble configuring the VF-01's variable position verniers to suit Earth's gravity."

"Just tell him to switch the output and the reader should do the rest," answered Elly.

"Thanks, will do," said Chorizo, leaving the room.

"I better go too," said Sam. For some reason beyond her understand, a part of her wanted him to stay, but he walked out before she could find the words to stop him.

A few yards away, Lieutenant-Commander Andrew Harmonica Pendragon was traveling in what was called the Balboa, a land battleship. The Balboa was heading for Mount Kilimanjaro as three smaller land battleships roamed by its side.

"Our mission is to take down Kilimanjaro. Your mobile suits are design for ground and space so watch yourself with this snowy weather," explained Rene on the speakers.

"So this is it," said Verin, looking at the window.

"We should start getting ready," said Andrew to him.

Elly came out wearing long brown stockings, black and white shoe boots, and a long white and black shirt that fitted her body perfectly. She tied her long brown hair in a ponytail, seeing Sam sitting down on some stairs by himself.

"Sam Kushara right?" she asked while walking over to him. People were moving back and forth trying to hurry things along. "Hi, I'm Elly…we wasn't properly introduce."

"Hey…is it alright for you to be up? You don't want to push yourself too hard," he said caringly.

"I'll be okay. Work puts my mind to rest," she admitted.

"You know I'm on my break and would love to see what a technical scientist do," he said with a grin and then extended his had. She looked down at it and then back at him, pondering if she should take it.

"Sure…I would love to show you," she said and grabbed his hand, pulling him up. Their hands stayed held and she showed him around.

"I'm a technical scientist working for Mao Industries."

"Oh yeah, founded by Ring Mao," added Sam.

"Yes. I help make new weapons and other things for Newtype mobile suits," she explained. She pointed around in and there and explained more in detail what she does.

"I'm sorry, but you have the lamest job I know," laughed Sam.

"Heyyy! I love my job," she said with a grin.

"Well I give you credit for that. Not too many people can still say that now a days," said Sam.

Suddenly the ground started to rumble as sirens blared up.

"They're here," said Sam.

"You're going to fight?" asked Elly.

"I have to," he said.

"You…you can't. Everyone I come into contact with ends up dead," confessed Elly becoming a little teary eyed.

"Do you trust me?" asked Sam.

"What?"

"Do you trust me?" he asked again.

"Yeah…yes I do," said Elly, going with her feelings. Without warning Sam pulled on Elly's hand which sent her into his chest and he leaned in and kissed her, as her thoughts whirled. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and kissed him as passionately as she knew how, pulling him closer. In that moment all she wanted was to be with him, to never be apart.

"Now I have something to come back to," he whispered gingerly and dropped her hand and ran toward his mobile suit.

"Elly! C'mon, we need you," yelled Kaprees over the noise.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 38: "You guys are no different from before,"

Frame 38: The End Begins part I

"Chorizo, get ready. The mobile suit is fully functional, but remember that the cannon arm can only be use once," explained Elly. Chorizo looked over at Rayse who jumped inside the second generation Gundam Mark III and headed out along with Sam in his Alex-NTX.

By the time Sam and Rayse got out there, their eyes widen seeing an army of Zankous suited for ground combat. Beams were exchanged between the Zankous and the GM IIIs.

Sam landed on a pile of snow, "Damn…and who idea was to make this our base?"

"Ha! Just enjoy it," said Rayse. The Gundam Mark III took out its beam saber and charged forward, slicing through a Zankou. Sam moved around and then began firing his beam rife toward incoming aircraft.

Some tried coming up behind Rayse, but as the Gundam turned the Zankou was snipped and fell to the ground, exploding.

"I got your back," said Lieutenant-Commander Etero Narciss through the com-link who was position high up on a mountain inside his sniper mobile suit. Rayse replaced his beam saber with his beam rifle and shot two enemy mobile suits.

"Pay attention boy! I'll show you that a mobile suit has its limits against The Crimson Bard," said Andrew, coming around the corner in his R9 Gyan. With his saber drawn out, the R9 Gyan missed the Gundam Mark III by a second. Rayse fired off a few beams, but missed. Andrew moved around and then used his shield and fired a few missile launchers which caused Rayse to use his shield to evade.

"Sam, cover Rayse," ordered the Lieutenant-Commander Etero. His beam shot caused a Zankou to miss it opportunity to catch Sam off guard.

"Damn you," said Verin, coming down on Etero. Verin's MS-16KD Gelgoog Cannon fired beams coming form both forearms. Verin pulled down the scope and the beam cannon, mounted on the backpack over right shoulder came down and went off, hitting the mobile suit Lieutenant-Commander Etero was in.

"NOOO!" shouted Sam, The Alex-NTX moved and rolled in the snow, trying to get away from the fire. The Gelgoog Cannon swooped down, tackling the Gundam.

"You guys are no different from before," said Rayse. He fired a beam shot that hit the tip of Andrew's shield.

"That's where you're wrong. We seek to change this world and you're just in the way," said Andrew, coming up on the Gundam Mark III. Rayse's blue eyes widen as he saw the opportunity and went for it by making his Gundam leap forward and then lean back, landing on top slushy snow and slid right under the R9 Gyan. In slow motion the Gundam Mark III slowly lifted up its beam rifle as the R9 Gyan slowly tried to turn on its side. The trigger was pulled and the beam took out the R9 Gyan's right arm as time resumed.

"Shǐt!" cried out Andrew, landing in a pile of snow. The environment around them started to become harsher as a snow storm swept through. Even though the Zankous kept coming, the GM IIIs were able to hold their own for a while.

"You bastard!" shouted Sam, but he manage to get up and move his Gundam for the cannon mounted on the Gelgoog's back fired another shot at him. The shot missed and hit a GM III. The Gelgoog Cannon stood up and took out its twin beam saber.

"Alright let's do this. Sergeant Chorizo Rojo, Warhammer LAUNCH!" This beautiful mobile suit launched out of the base's catapult and gracefully hovers above the snow and zigzags passed the main blockage.

The Warhammer VF-01 was the first mobile suit specially designed for the snow. With its weapon and a few grey areas it is fully white and has a gigantic mega left arm which was fused with its original shield. Also it had two antennas like a Gundam, but they were separated and placed on the left and right side of the head. This outstanding mobile suit had newly adapted features like enormous number of maneuvering verniers mounted all over it's body, and the pair of variable position verniers mounted on the legs, giving the massive mobile suit unpredictable agility and speed, comparable to the MS-09 Dom or MS-07H8 Gouf Flight Type.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 39: "Hyper Arm Cannon…FIRE!"

Frame 39: The End Begins part II

With its speed and grace, the Warhammer took out Zankou after Zankou. More and more pilots became frustrated at the fact that they couldn't hit the thing. Their reaction time wasn't syncing with that mobile suit.

"What the hell?" said Verin, seeing the stranger white mobile suit. The Gelgoog Cannon lifted up its left arm and fired three beam shots. The first one missed, but Chorizo had to use his mega arm to block the other two shots.

"Damn you!" shouted Verin as his thrusters kicked in and he charged forward. In slow motion he swung his twin beam saber as the Warhammer ducked downward. The twin beam saber went over its head and the Warhammer used its mega arm and did a uppercut. It made contact with the Gelgoog Cannon and sent it flying into the air that caused heavy damage.

" From behind," said Chorizo, sensing incoming missile launchers. The zoomed around, dodging everyone,

"What?" said Andrew, thinking that his eyes was playing tricks on him. One minute the white mobile suit was there, the next gone. "I've been in this war far too long to fall for a trick like." Andrew unleashed space mines around him and when the Warhammer appeared, Chorizo fired a beam shot and accidentally hit one of the mines which caused an explosion that came at his way. He went through it, using his mega arm as a shield and reversed his thrusters which caused the mobile suit to flip backwards, kicking the R9 Gyan, taking off its head.

"Ehhaha," yelled Andrew as his mobile suit fell backwards, hitting the snowy ground. "Just the main camera," he said, testing that his mobile suit was still functional.

"Everyone get back now!" ordered Chorizo through his com. It took a while, but everyone did was they were told. He pointed toward the enemy as his mega arm started to open up. Two large scale red rings started spinning super fast as if converting and charging up energy.

"Move now!" shouted Verin, swooping in, picking up the R9 Gyan.

"Hyper Arm Cannon…FIRE!" shouted Chorizo, unleashing hell on Earth. The hyper beam shot out of the Warhammer's mega arm and annihilated half of the main frontal fleet including some Balboas just by the Warhammer slowly moving its arm from left to right. After the shot, sparks was flying off the mega arm.

"This is it," said Chorizo, charging forward.

"Dude what are you doing? The arm can only be used once," said Sam.

"This is the path I choose, go big or go home," said Chorizo, shutting off his link.

"Chorizo…Chorizo!" shouted Sam, but Rayse held him back, telling him to let it be.

"We the people of this planet refuse to become a slave to your New Era. Now take with you this life and shove that New Era up your ass!" shouted Chorizo, darting back and forth between beams coming from the remaining Zankous. He managed to get hit a few times, but blocked a shot, but slapping it back using the mega arm. Upon location he charged up the cannon,

"Welcome to my hell bitches…FIRE!" Though the hyper beam mega arm was successful in destroying the entire fleet, the load it put on the Warhammer VF-01's power plant was too much for the unit to bear, and resulted in the Warhammer taking severe damage and killed its pilot, forever barred under snow.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 40: "Above you son!"

Frame 40: The Blue Devil

Back in space,

"WHAT!" shouted Vice Minister Meitzer Ronah. "She plans to plunge Side 3 into the Earth?"

"That is what our sources confirmed and if we don't do something soon, it'll only be a matter of time before she comes after us," said Wallace.

"Imperial Princess, we'll be reaching Side 3 shortly," said Controller A.

"Excellent. Contact Steele and tell him to split up his team and launch a full scale attack on the Ragnarök. They mustn't intervene," she said while crossing over her legs.

"Roger," said Controller B.

Back on the Ragnarök, some of the tech crew continued to work on Dukey's Gundam that had the color scheme of black, baby blue, a pinch of gold and the majority being white. Its shoulder armor was pointy and its two antennas were black instead of the normal yellow coloring.

"Sir, incoming message. Hylis plans to…hurl Side 3 into the Earth," said Vera.

"WHAT!" shouted both Zach and Dukey at the same time.

"Impossible, she wouldn't…she couldn't…" said Zach.

"She can and she will," said Dukey, with a cold look. "If it comes to it, I'll be the one to take her out."

"But you can't…I mean, she's your sister," said Zach.

"She was my sister. Hylisesia is gone, there is only the Imperial Princess Hylis, leader of the Elite Forces of Nemesis now," said Dukey.

"No! She's still a good person and…and…and I love her,"

"Sir, incoming enemy vessels," said Operator B.

"How many?"

"They seem to come from Luna II…their remaining assault," said Operator A.

"Get the Supernova ready alright Zach?" asked Dukey.

"…yes, will do…"

"Captain, enemy ship…it's confirmed to be the Ragnarök," said Rex inside his Zankous suited for space.

"Alright now…lets have some fun," grinned Captain Steele. Two Zankous jetted toward the Ragnarök as Gundam Frame Supernova blasted out of the ship with its new twin beam blaster, one its left hand, and right hand.

The Supernova used its right rifle to target and fired a beam of energy was hit a Zankou in the shoulder, causing the whole arm to explode. Beams and missiles flew back and forth between the enemy, the AEUG's mobile suits, and the Ragnarök.

"Not these guys again," said Zach, maneuvering his Gundam when suddenly, "! What's this…this immense pressure?" As the Sharads and Zankous battled each other, standing…watching Zach was a blue mobile suit.

This blue mobile suit had a booster jetpack, a beam laser gun mounted on its right forearm, blue shield with three red spikes attached, 3-barrel missile launcher mounted on legs, and a right shoulder pad that had a red horn attach to it.

"Now, show the capabilities of your brand new mobile suit?" said Captain Steele inside the blue mobile suit, taking out a MMII-M9B3 77mm heavy assault machine gun. The two Zankous split up, the left one moved first as Zach held his ground. He closed his eyes, feeling the movements around him. A white flash crossed his face and he turned around, pointed and pulled both triggers. The buster rifles went off and the two beams went right through both Zankous chest armor,

"Ahhhhh!" screamed the pilot as his Zankou exploded.

"No, Kal," said Captain Steele. Unbeknownst to him, a full figured face with light brown hair and brown eyes self-consciously breezed in.

"What are you doing, pay attention!"

"! Wha…what is it doing?" asked Zach as his Gundam quickly turned around. The blue mobile suit crouched down then sprung forward as the booster jetpack gave it extra speed as Zach fired shot after shot, each time missing.

"Gotcha!" said Captain Steele, zooming toward the side.

"Crap," said Zach, reaching for his magnetic shield.

"Oh no ya don't," said Captain Steele as his blue mobile suit released a rainfall of bullets. Zach rotated the joystick as the Gundam reached out and grabbed the shield just in time as the bullets hit. Zach placed the rifle under the shield and fired back, causing the blue mobile suit to ceasefire so that it can dodge the surprising counter attack.

"Interesting fighting tactic," said Captain Steele. The blue mobile suit charge forward, crashing into the Supernova,

"Ahhhh!" screamed Zach, pulling the right blaster rifle trigger, but nothing was coming out and he was unable to use his left hand,

"Now Rex!" shouted Captain Steele. A Zankou started charging in from the front,

"Dukey, go out and fight. Zach is in danger, Go!" Dukey began looking around the room,

"Who is it? That voice just now…" He whispered.

"Sir, your Gundam is ready."

"About time, Vera you're in charge," said Dukey, rushing out of the bridge.

"GET THE HELL OFF OF MEEEE!" exploded Zach as he unthinkably thrust her right beam rifle forward and literally slapped the blue mobile suit with it, causing it to let go,

"Damn!" said Captain Steele as the Supernova then kicked it back. The right rifle un-jammed as Zach fired beam shots, hitting the in coming Zankou's leg,

"Ehhaha," said Rex.

"! Wha, what the? I can't stand this sensation…" said Captain Steele as a Gundam quickly zoomed passed him. "Another!" said Captain Steele as he and Rex broke away from each other just as the Gundam went in-between them. Quickly, Dukey moved both joysticks and whipped out its beam rifles, pointing them directly at the blue mobile suit

"Take this!" said Dukey.

"You wish!" yelled Captain Steele, while the blue mobile suit arm lifted up and fired a beam shot from its beam pistol, mounted on its forearm. The two beams hit and canceled each out with a blast so powerful; it separated all four units,

"Ahhhh!" screamed Zach, trying to regain control.

"C'mon…work for me," said Zach, trying to figure out the source of why the Gundam Frame Supernova wasn't responding. He smashed his fist onto the keyboard as the cockpit lit back up.

"Above you son!" Zach heard the voice breeze through his mind as he looked up, seeing a Zankou right above him, about to strike when suddenly beams coming from the left direction hit the Zankou,

"AHHAHA!" screamed Rex, before his mobile suit exploded.

"Zach, you alright?"

"Dukey? Your Gundam is finish?" asked Zach.

"That and someone had to back up your ass," said Dukey sarcastically.

"!..."

"Too late!" shouted Captain Steele, at full speed shouldered his blue mobile suit into the Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam,

"AhAha!" screamed Dukey as his mobile suit declined downward. Captain Steele turned around and turned two beam shots that hit the Supernova's right leg and arm, but no server damage was taken.

"What the?" said Captain Steele. Suddenly his senses kicked in as fin-funnels from Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam circled around him.

"Damn…damn…DAMNNNAHAHA!" cried Captain Steele as all fin-funnels came as unison and blasted the blue mobile suit to bits.

"That voice again…it called me son…" thought Zach when Dukey cut him off,

"Zach, we have to hauled ass out here, it's a set up. Hylis is only buying herself some time."
Last edited by Darkerangel on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 41: "Good…FIRE THE ANDROMEDA!"

Frame 41: Darkest Desires

"Please everyone, stay calm. Step inside the shelter bays as rehearsed," said the female announcer on the loud speaker. There was total chaos inside Side 3 as the civilians were lately informed of Hylis' assault.

"Imperial Princess, picking Jegan mobile suits," informed Controller A.

"Hmm…so Londo Bell decided to assist. Let them come." Out in space, Hylis' Newtype army went for it and attacked the incoming Jegans in their brand new Grox mobile suits.

The MK-1000 Grox mobile suits had no legs, but were replaced with a tail. The sides had four valcun guns around the upper part of the tail while the actual tail had thrusters, making it as though the mobile suit is swimming in space. Sharp claws, huge shoulder armor pads, and closed up wings that overlap each other, flat on its back, and two fins that some would say could be considered ears.

"I've been waiting a long time for this," said Captain Athens. His PIX-002 Pallas Athena Full Equipment Lead-out was now equipped with a 2-barrel beam gun mounted on its right arm, small missile launchers on its backpack binders and a shield carried in its left had.

Captain Athens hit the thrusters, firing the barrel beam gun straight through a Jegan.

"Augh," moaned a pilot, reversing his mobile suit behind and under the enemy and fired a beam directly in its back. He started to sense something as he turned and fired a few shots out of his Vulcan guns, stopping a rushing Jegan that surprisingly had a beam saber out and he came in with the final blow.

"Ace watch yourself," said a pilot through a com. Even with a damaged Jegan, Ace moved his mobile suit around,

"He came a crossed a Grox and split it in half, but in return he got hit from and was taken out from behind.

"Huh?" said Athens, hearing a beeping noise coming from his wristwatch. "Its time, everyone move out!"

Inside the Ragnarök,

"We're approaching Side 3. Captain, Londo Bell is assisting in stopping the assault," confirmed Vera.

"Perfect, men lets move out," said Dukey.

An image of space and time surround around Hylis for a second,

"This is…I can sense you Dukey. You're close by," she thought. "Is the cannon ready?"

"Yes Imperial Princess….everything's all green," said Controller B.

"Good…FIRE THE ANDROMEDA!" At the Raven-star the Director once counted down,

"Firing in 3, 2, 1!" The double cannons charged and a beam of unimaginable white light zoomed through space at the closest to the speed of light and not only annihilated the Londo Bell attack force, it plunged straight into Side 3. Without any warning, the beam blew out the glass on the ceiling of the colony, shattering it completely which resulted in everything and everyone that wasn't inside the shelter bays to be swept into space to die.

"NOOOOO!" screamed Dukey and Zach. Hylis clinched her fist, literally absorbing the haunting screams and wails of the dead.

"Aww…man what a rush. Contact Lt. Rock and tell him to send his squad to shift the colony out of orbit with these exact coordinates," explained Hylis.
Return to Top
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 42: "That scream…a scream of a child?"

Frame 42: Hostile Resistance

It didn't take long for the Lt. Rock's squad to get the colony to move to the coordinates given.

"The Andromeda was a complete success. However we received word that the cannon malfunctioned back at Raven-star," explained Controller B.

"Our readings confirmed that there are survivors within Side 3 malady," said Controller A.

"Imperial Princess, sensors indicate the Ragnarök Team are approaching," said Controller B.

"Damn, Captain Steele has failed me," she thought. "Perfect, so the resistance has come. Prepare my mobile suit and carry out the operation," she ordered.

"Roger!" said both Controllers.

A few yards away, the Ragnarök Team jetted forward with Zach and Dukey leading the group.

"Hey Zach…this…this is going to be the big one," said Dukey through his com-link.

"Yeah…I just want to say thank you for making feel part of the team," said Zach.

"You've become my best friend over these last few months. I can only hope we come out this war alive," said Dukey. "Funny, Side 3 was where we were supposed to go to get your memories back."

"Yeah…"

"Don't worry Zach, I'll try to get Hylisesia back,"

"Let's do this!"

"GO!" commanded Dukey as they were bombarded new class mobile suits. The Sharads and Groxs clashed together, as the AEUG attention is to stop and alter the colony's course. The Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam opened up its funnels kind of like wings and with his hyper beam rifle in one hand and his shield on the other, Dukey took off and zoomed passed his guys and began firing on the enemy mobile suits.

Dukey began taking out some Groxs but there were so many of them and their piloting seem to be based on instinct and intuition rather than skill. Dukey took a beam to the leg of his Gundam, but the alloy armor was strong and kept the leg from falling off. He used his thrusters to keep airborne and continued attacking.

Zach's impulse kicked in and he aimed his left rifle up at a Grox in the distance. It was closing in on Dukey. He let the shot go. It blew straight through the cockpit.

"AHH!"

"That scream…a scream of a child?" thought Zach. This caught the attention of the other Grox who swooped down with its claws.

"What? Now you want a fair fight!" shouted Zach who crossed his blaster rifles and fired a double shot that rushed up into battle, destroying any Grox in its path.

"What…some of these pilots…their children!" shouted Dukey, horrified. The Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam turned to see a Grox coming down on one of his men's mobile suit. Dukey quickly went into concentrating mode and commanded his fin-funnels to assist. Three fin-funnels stopped the Grox from using its claws by blasting its tail off. The three fin-funnels darted up and down together and then shot the head off of the mobile suit.

"AHH!"

"No, David!" said Dukey, witnessing David Delta's mobile suit exploding. Because of this, Dukey was accidentally distracted when a Grox swooped down from behind. Dukey was speechless when the enemy mobile suit was hit by a mean coming from its own teammate.

"I don't know who you are kid, but Captain Dukey is mine!" confirmed Captain Athens. Dukey looked over at the monitor and noticed another new mobile suit.

"Whoever's inside doesn't feel like much of a threat, they must be an Oldtype," said Dukey to himself.
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 43: "Newtype Child?"

Frame 43: Either for or Against

Just then the Pallas Athena chased after the Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam and opened fire. The Sharad's done their best to attack the Pallas Athena, but blocked their fire. Dukey fired at the Pallas Athena and hit the mobile suit, knocking it aside.

"Hold on Dukey, I'm on my way," thought Zach.

"If you can save him, who's going to save you?"

"What?" said Zach, hearing a child's voice mentally. Coming straight at him was a mobile suit called Anomalie. This mobile suit was green and grey with a huge shield connected to its beam rifle. It had 6 x mega particle guns in which, two were mounted in its shield, two on the front part of its right and left shoulder.

"C'mon Zach…heehehe, let's play!" said Lean, spreading out all of his senses as his blue eyes' physical characteristics were different. His pupil shrunk and a growth of the iris took place, firing six beams directly at the Supernova.

"Shǐt!" cussed Zach, spinning out of the way, barely missing the shot. Lean smiled while wearing the same helmet in that testing room. The six beams suddenly redirected itself and made a complete U turn.

"What? Impossible," said Zach as the beam began following him like funnels. He had to think fast and cut in-between some enemy mobile suits which caused the beams to hit six of them. The Supernova jetted upward and fired shot after shot which was Lean to dart his mobile suit up, down, left, and right. The Callahan swooped over and with its saber drawn, came down on the Gundam's shield.

"You're just a kid," said Zach.

"I am the next stage of evolution that this world needs. A Newtype Child!" The Supernova kicked the Callahan in its side and pushed off away from it,

"Newtype Child?" questioned Zach.

"A child born from two sets of parents that are both Newtypes."

"Bullshǐt! You're nothing more than a Cyber-Newtype if that."

"Captain Dukey Aznable. You are a dead man!" shouted Captain Athens

"Try dodging these! You should have killed me when you had the chance you fool!" he said while launching his fin-funnels. Dukey's fin-funnels were attacking Athens, but somehow the Oldtype could dodge his attacks. He then lifted up his hyper beam rifle and fired a shot at the Pallas Athena. The beam hit, but barely.

"WHY WON'T DIE!" screamed Captain Athens, charging in at Dukey with his beam saber out, but a beam shot stopped him from continuing to proceed further.

"Zach?"

"Go to the colony now, I can handle these two."

"No way man, they're way too good…" Dukey was cut off, feeling the presence of his sister.

"Go now!" ordered Zach, firing at the Pallas Athena.

"Right," he said, retracting his fin-funnels and took off.

"EVADE!" ordered Vera. The supporting Sharad's fired at the remaining micro-missiles heading for the Ragnarök but couldn't hit them in time. The ship evaded took out three mobile suits when they were off-guard. The Ragnarök was then being attacked by the micromissiles coming from the Caesar ship.

Vera shook as the Ragnarök was hit by the beams. The ship could withstand a few blows from beam weapons without taking any real damage.

"I know the Ragnarök has enhanced shields, but it can't hold out forever," thought Vera.

"Ma'am we have to fire the cannon," said Operator A.

"We can't…if we do then the colony will drop for sure. We can only use it once" said Vera.

"If we don't, we won't have a chance anyways," said Operator B.

"…forgive me. Fire the Atomic Beam Cannon NOW!" With all systems green, the cannon fired, annihilating the Caesar and a good percent of enemy mobile suits

"! It's him," said Lt. Rock Hale inside his mobile suit Jypsi. Rock and his squadron were protecting the colony from any AEUG or Earth Federation forces. He ventured out a little bit to see an incoming mobile suit.

"Huh?" said Monoxide, seeing the lonely mobile suit.

"You son of a bitch."

"…Lt. Rock?"

"You claimed to be neutral and now you've picked a side?"

"I had too. Hylis is causing so much pain and suffering. I feel it…there are people still inside that colony and she's…"

"Hylis is right, we are the future. We're not some weapon of war that Oldtypes can toy with. The Earth Federation is corrupted and you know this," said Rock.

"So what if it is, she has no right to choose who lives and who dies," explained Monoxide.
Return to Top
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 44: "HYLIS!"

Frame 44: Apocalyptic Mind

"Someone has too!" said Rock, rushing forward with his beam saber out. Monoxide move forward with his saber out and they clashed together violently.

"I knew I should have trusted my gut you snake," said Rock.

"I got paid, I can careless what your gut told you," said Monoxide. Both mobile suits separated and the Jypsi lifted up its mobias rifle (similar to the recoilless rifle). The M1 Astray looped around, using its vulcans to destroy the missiles.

"I'm taking you out even if it kills me!" shouted Rock.

"Listen to yourself you jackass. You would give your life up to a woman who doesn't care if you live or die?" asked Monoxide.

"I would give up myself to a caused I believe in!" Rock unleashed a barrage of a 4-barrel missile launcher on both of his mobile suit's ankle.

"AH, Goddammed," cussed Monoxide, getting hit by three of them. His mobile suit took a lot of damage and it was now or never. "Weapons system on!" Monoxide yelled as the battleship started to disengage and open up, lights coming on. The battleship, hooked onto the M1 Astray's back and becoming Full Armor M1 Astray Star.

The containers were interchangeable and were able to carry different weapons. Extendable large claws mounted with large beam sabers were mounted on both sides of the underbelly of the unit. A warship class mega beam cannon was mounted on the right, while an I-field generator was mounted on the left (similar to the METEOR and Dendrobium Orchis).

Dukey took out the rest of Rock's squadron and looked up to see the Jubeley in its mobile fortress,

Hylis kept her distance, observing the battle by seeing it overhead. Even though the Londo Bell forces were wiped out and the Earth Federation losing power, the AEUG are still holding their own. A cosmic white flash sparked on her forehead, sending out a tingling sensation down Hylis' body. This caused her to feel the unnaturalness of this airspace,

"What is this? I have goose bumps. What could this mean?"

"HYLIS!"

! Suddenly Hylis' purple soulless eyes widen, then squinted, darting back and forth, "This pressure…someone's targeting me," she felt and soon gasped as a beam traveled upward, inches from her mobile suit. She looked down seeing the Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam and an image of Dukey appeared for a brief second.

"Oh it's you…it's so on," said Hylis with a grin, as she fired back. "I've been waiting for you, DUGAN DEIKUN!"

"Damn, she figured out my real name," he thought to himself as the mobile fortress began to open up.

The Jubeley was tall with the colors black and red. It has four massive wings that were producing beam-like energy which achieved atmospheric flight and hovering abilities, as well as flight in space, without the use of over using conventional rocket thrusters. It also had two smaller type winged blades on its sides that can detach itself into five wing-like funnels. The mobile suit also had two shield-like armguards that acted as a beam rifle, saber, and shield.

"Hylisesia please come back to me, this isn't you," pleaded Dukey.

"HA! You're right about one thing, Hylisesia is dead. There is only I, Hylis…Imperial Princess of the Elite Forces of Nemesis," Hylis fully opened up her mobile suit's wings and set loose four winged-funnels to go up against Dukey's fins. The funnels were going at it while the Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam fired its hyper beam rifle.

"My sister is still in there somewhere," said Dukey, appearing from behind.

"Do you really think I'll fall for such trickery? My Newtype abilities have been artificially strengthened!" she said and rotated the torso of her mobile suit while intertwine its hands, pointing the two armguards directly at Dukey. The beam energy fused together and fired as one.

"Shǐt," said Dukey, quickly retracting his funnels to create a beam barrier.

"You maggot, you're holding back," said Hylis.

"Please…don't make me hurt you," begged Dukey.

Monoxide began charging up his mobile suit's two high-energy beam cannons rewriting the operating system in mid-battle in order to take out the colony's thrusters.

"We're both Newtypes, we have no reason to be enemies," said Monoxide

"That's where you're wrong. You have feelings for this corrupted world, these ungrateful people? You're not worthy of being called a Newtype…and an Oldtype you shell BE!" shouted Rock, his brown aura glowing all around him, leaked out and surround his mobile suit. The Jypsi charged forward, refusing to let Monoxide destroy the colony's thrusters. Without second guessing, Monoxide clicked both triggers which caused the two high-energy beam cannons to go off

"I'LL SEE YOU IN HELLAAAAAHHHH!" screamed Rock as his mobile suit went straight through the beams and disintegrated in minutes.

"AAAAHHHH!" shouted Monoxide as he felt Rock's raw power and when he lifted up his head, his helmet suddenly shatters. As Monoxide's mobile suit started to power down, he grabbed his head unable to feel what he once had.

Rock's death managed to deflect the two beams slightly as it hit one of the colony's thrusters. This caused Side 3 course to change, heading away from the Earth.

"Give my regards to your Raider Team," said Hylis deviously. The Raider ship for some reason increased speed as the crew on board tried to regain control. Something jammed the ship which they lost all function to turn the ship around.

"NOOO!" cried out Dukey seeing his very former ship crash straight into Side 3, killing everyone that was aboard. This unexpected move altered the colony's course again, causing the thrusters which activated and changed course for the Moon. The Earth target was a feint to get the Federation that resides in space to waste their time and energy. Soon after the colony changed course, the Federation Mobile Suit Forces began to run out of fuel and energy.

"Muuahahahahahaa!" cackled Hylis, extol at her glorious victory.
Return to Top
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 45: "We have to stop that colony,"

Frame 45: New Era of Independence

Dukey closed his eyes, but tears just kept rolling down his cheek, feeling the lost of his friends. Hearing Hylis getting enjoyment out of this sent him over the edge for he didn't just open up his senses, he released them as his piercing gold colored green eyes' physical characteristics were different. His pupil shrunk and a growth of the iris took place,

"DAMN YOU! Wars don't start themselves, it's people like you who give birth to them!" shouted Dukey furiously, firing wildly at the Jubeley. "What sick person brings little children into war?"

Hylis eyes did the same, "Those little children are the future new mankind. The proof of our might will forever be edge in your mind big brother," said Hylis as she flew passed the beams. She lifted up her armguard and fired back.

Zach quickly turned and fired his blaster rifle at the Anomalie mobile suit, hitting it in the arm. Captain Athens just about sliced Zach with his beam saber, but Zach blocked it with his own shield before it connected. The Pallas Athena took sliced through the shield which caused Zach to turn the Supernova's torso around to fire a low left shot that hit the side of the mobile suit.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" shouted Captain Athens, firing four small missile launchers from its backpack binders which followed Zach around. Zach fired at the four missiles which he manage to hit one, but missed the others. He hit his boosters and flew upward as the missile was continued closing in. With some slick maneuvering, he locked and connected both his blasters, aimed, and fired; blowing all three into explosive pieces, then Zach took off toward Lean.

Both Hylis and Dukey released their funnels at the same time. The Jubeley's right armguard brought out a beam saber as it lunged over toward the Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam.

"You're nothing, but a monster!" shouted Dukey, switching weapons and their sabers clashed.

"Monster? Look who's talking, you've killed innocent people. With hatred extending beyond the grave, you would have killed your own father too, given the chance. Who's the monster now, hypocrite?"

Dukey's face lit up as two winged-funnels fired consecutive shots twice. Dukey quickly switched back to his hyper beam rifle, using his shield to block the first shots, then using his rifle, destroying one of the funnels.

"He abandoned both of us, therefore my hatred for father is just." growled Dukey.

"Father had a dream, seeing it to the very end, following in grandfather's footsteps," explained Hylis. The Jubeley linked hands again, firing two shots, blowing off Dukey's shield.

"That's a lie, and you know it! He brought nothing but pain and misery for you and me. An attempt to recreate his dream in madness, and I'll kill you before I let that happen!"

"You can try!" shouted Hylis, firing two more rounds in a single shot. Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam had dodged, firing back in which made contact to Hylis' mobile suit.

Suddenly Dukey realized that for a second he forgot about the colony.

"We have to stop that colony," said Dukey to his men over the com-link.

"Captain, Both Von Braun and Grenada are under fire from mobile suits coming from Luna II," said Vera.

"What! It's an attempt slow them down so they won't be able to use any nuclear weapons against the colony," said Dukey.

"Don't they know that there's people still inside?" asked Vera.

"Yes, but if they don't do something soon neither one will survive," said Dukey. "So that was your plan all along, to drop the colony onto the Moon. Why?" asked Dukey, to Hylis while maneuvering his Gundam over more as his fin-funnels returned.

"With Mount Kilimanjaro under my control the Earth Federation Forces down on Earth will ascend to the Moon for aid and recovery. Even if Kilimanjaro doesn't fall, the colony will pave way for the New Era of Independence!" she explained while retracting her used funnels and set free new ones.

The Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam traveled side by side, using its rifle to take out the winged-funnels. "If you don't stop this, you're followers will die."

"Does it seem like I care big brother. There will always be followers, always be a caused worth fighting for against the corrupted," said Hylis as beam sabers came out both armguards.
Return to Top
Last edited by Darkerangel on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 46: "Don't underestimate the Jubeley's power!"

Frame 46: The Fate of the Moon

"You have no right to choose who lives and who dies!" confronted Dukey, as the Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam threw its beam saber, making it spin. Dukey used the last bit of energy in the hyper beam rifle and fired at the spinning saber. This made the beams bounce off, hitting the winged-funnels. He then got rid of his rifle and took out his last beam saber and both his Gundam and Hylis' mobile suit clashed together on and off.

"My soldiers you've killed earlier had families. And today you've decided to play God and chose who will live and who will die, what a bastard you are Dugan. You're just like father, don't you get it? The very same people you are trying to protect killed father in cold blood, and what makes you think they won't turn around and kill you…yes you with royal Zeon blood flowing in your vanes. Flesh to bone and blood to blood."

"It is because of him I have to clean up the mess that he made. Those people are my family and if they turn on me then it was meant to be. DO NOT turn this situation around against me!" said Dukey as he slashed through the Jubeley's right beam saber.

"Don't underestimate the Jubeley's power!" said Hylis, stopping the flow four massive wings' beam-like energy. The massive wings maneuvered over the mobile suit's head and quickly began extending forward simultaneously.

"HuhAAA!" shouted Dukey, moving the main joystick in directional angles, making his Gundam dart back and forth against the massive wings. Soon the massive wings stopped extending and fired four beams blasts that were just about hit him, but he sensed it coming and dodged it at the last minute. "What about Zach! Do you care if he lives?" questioned Dukey.

Hylis froze in her cockpit as the massive wings reverted back to their normal position,

"…Zach…" Dukey notice the change as they soon started to share a strange Newtype experience and he took this time to probe inside Hylis' mind as both their bodies and mobile suits radiated with psionic energy. They could see each other across space and time.

"I…I don't want to hurt him. God what am I'm doing?" she asked herself, shaking inside. Dukey looked over at Hylis and his eyes widen seeing the purple personification of the evil holding Hylisesia's heart.

"What is this place? Is this an illusion?" asked Hylis.

"We're seeing the same thing," said Dukey mentally.

"The same thing?"

"Yeah, a person's thoughts…" As Dukey and Hylis uncoiled their Newtype reactions, at Londenion, a group of Federation leaders and politicians decide what to do about the AEUG. They're not very concerned about a colony drop on the Moon. They believe they can destroy the Elite Forces of Nemesis fleet with the remaining forces from Londo Bell and then slingshot the colony around the Earth to avoid impact.

But they underestimated the sheer power of the Andromeda cannon and the colony slammed into the Moon. It wiped out Grenada's population and the huge shockwave damage the cities on Von Braun. Most of Hylis' forces were knocked away in the collision, never to be seen again.

Suddenly the image vanished as Dukey was forced out as Hylis regained her senses and in angry at Dukey she began shouting,

"You overestimated your stay if you think you can confuse me. How dare you enter my mind you sneaky bastard!" This caused the Jubeley to swoop over and kneed the Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam, sending it flying straight back,

"AHH!" shouted Dukey.

"Your life ends now hypocrite. Now FALL!" said Hylis, lunging forward with her sabers outward.
Return to Top
Last edited by Darkerangel on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 47: "No…no…get back…GET BACK!"

Frame 47: Fate Meets Destiny

Dukey released all of his remaining fin-funnels which caused Hylis to change direction from her original plan of attack.

"I've seen it. I've seen the light in you and the darkness that clouds your way," said Dukey.

"Really now? Invading my mind, you should be ashamed boy!" She swooped in, darting the beams as their sabers swung over. Left and right, side to side. Hylis sliced off the Gundam's left leg while Dukey cut off the Jubeley's first and second huge wings as his most of his funnels returned. "My destiny is clear; I am to lead these people down the path to a New Era of Independence. A world soully for the new mankind, what about you brother?" she asked while pulling away from him.

"My destiny is clear too…and its to save you!" The Gundam was in critical condition while the Juebeley collected massive amount of critical damage. Unexpected the Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam spread out its funnels, looking like wings on the Gundam.

"My…my head feels heavy. What is this power?" asked Hylis, star-strucked at seeing Dukey releasing a baby blue personification of the good in his heart.

"By strengthening your Newtype abilities, your soul was lost and more and more you started to develop a second personality."

"A second…personality?" asked Hylis.

"You've chose your path and now I'm CHOOSING MINE!" bellowed Dukey as his personification surround around his Gundam.

"No…no…get back…GET BACK!" screamed Hylis in fear, feeling this intense unexplainable extra Newtype power. The Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam flew forward as the Jubeley locked hands and with all its power fired a shot. The beam smacked into the Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam, but it didn't stop it from approach fast. Hylis kept clicking the trigger, but nothing came out.

"HYLIESIA!" yelled out Dukey as his cosmic spirit projected out of his Gundam.

"DUGAN!" shouted Hyliesia, projecting out of the Jubeley. She reached out and grabbed Dugan's hand. The confrontation ended with the Hi-Nu Pegasüs Gundam crashing into the Jubeley, exploding in a brilliant blue shade of light. Dukey's spiritual blue essence surround the purple personification of the evil that his Hylis and engulfed it.

"NOOAHAHAAH!" screamed Hylis as her entire mobile suit literally shattered into pieces, which resulted in her unconsciously floating out into space.

! A cosmic white flash sparked on his forehead, sending out a tingling sensation inside Zach's body. He no longer felt the presence of Dukey anymore.

"Dukey…Dukey…DUKEYYY!" cried out Zach.

"What's going on?" asked Lean.

"I have a bad feeling about this one," said Captain Athens, seeing the Supernova pulsating. Zach unleashed all of his senses and emotions as his dark grey eyes' physical characteristics were different. His pupil shrunk and a growth of the iris took place. The Veo system converted Zach's Newtype power, forming it into its own energy which caused the Gundam Frame Supernova to manifest a pair of large beam "wings of serenity." The one antenna opened and split into two and after that the Gundam's chest, shoulder, arm, and leg armor began opening up, exposing a piece of blue light. On both blasters the first grip went up while the support grip came down. This caused a beam saber to shoot right out.

"NOW!" shouted Captain Athens as let go the rest of his missiles. Lean unleash six beams at once and everything crashed into the Gundam. After everything cleared, both Athens and Lean can't believe their eyes, seeing that the wings of serenity folded over the Gundam, protecting it from all harm. In a blink of an eye, Supernova was gone as Captain Athens was unable to keep with its unimaginative speed as it came from behind and slashed through the Pallas Athena. Zach forward with his beam sabers and followed up with a shot from mounting his two buster rifles together. The shot hit the cockpit of the Anomalie which caused it to explode, taking its pilot with it.

Zach's body pulsated for a second, feeling this familiar presence before. The wings of serenity bobbed up and down as the Gundam Frame Supernova took off in flight. "C'mon…where are you…" said Zach to himself, "There!" The Supernova swooped in as the screen enlarged an image of a pilot floating space.
Return to Top
Last edited by Darkerangel on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkerangel

Episode 48: "Set a course to 12-65-36,"

Frame 48: The Lost Chronicles

Zach quickly returned to the Ragnarök as his Gundam lost its extraordinary power upon reentry. This resulted in his eyes returning back to normal.

A nurse rushed right over as Zach rope lined down from his Gundam, with Hylis in his arm. He places her on the floor, but tilted her head. He took off her helmet and was puzzled of the fact that her long flowing hair was now fully light pink. She began slowly opening her hazy purple eyes,

"Hylis?"

"Hylis? Hi, I'm Hyliesia…you must be Zach," she said with a vibrant smile. Zach darted his eyes back and forth at her and the nurse, unsure to what was going on.

Back on Earth,

"You've done good old friend…its time for this old dog to move on."

"Are you coming?" asked Rene.

"Yeah…we should start moving," said Andrew, saying goodbye to his R9 Gyan. He walked over and places his arm around Rene who wrapped herself around him. This day marked the start of their future together. Andrew vowed never to touch another mobile suit again, Rene by his side supposed his decision. As to the whereabouts of Verin…no one knows.

The next day within Londenion, Monoxide was talking to a scientist about his condition,

"I'm sorry sir, but we tested you twice and the results came out unresponsive."

"Really…" said Monoxide, slowly dragging the word out. He was sitting down with the chair turned from the scientist, gazing at the flames that were blazing from the fireplace. He was wearing an all black Earth Federation uniform.

"The chances of you gaining your abilities back are low. I want you to really think about this, but if you want your abilities back, then I suggest you get some artificially enhancements."

"Cyber-Newtype?" questioned Monoxide, throwing his glass of wine into the fireplace. "That bastard stripped my Newtype power…reduced me into being a second rate Oldtype," he added, slamming his fists down on a table. He then notice something, "Is this it?"

"Huh? Oh, yes that's the entire documentation of this war…from beginning to end," explained the scientist.

"Perfect," said Monoxide who picked up the file and threw it into the fireplace.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" screamed the scientist which was about to lunge over, but froze as Monoxide pulled out his pistol.

"Get one thing straight Doctor Weaver…this war never happened. Amuro Ray never had a son, Char never had a son or a daughter. You will begin writing a new file and this time write that the New Era of Independence War never happened," he explained.

"But, the people deserve to know the truth," explained Doctor Weaver.

"The people of the Earth Sphere only needs to know that there is no enemy out there the Earth Federation can't defeat," said Monoxide.

"Then it'll be a lie! If you don't open that information to the media you will be opening Pandora's box," protested Doctor Weaver.

"I'll take my chances," he said, pulling the trigger. "Now, let's run through this doc," said Monoxide, stepping over the body. "You were so devastated that you lost your prized test subject that you lost your temper, throwing a malicious fit, tossing the documents into the fire. You took out a gun and killed yourself." As Monoxide was talking, he fixed the room up to make it look like a struggle took place. He then placed the pistol in Doctor Weaver's cold left hand and walked out room, closing the door. He then ran into Vice Minister Meitzer Ronah.

"Ah, there you are Carozzo, I want you to meet my daughter, Nadia Ronah."

"Hi," giggled the little girl, looking up into Monoxide eyes. He, bent down, took her hand, and kissed it.

Back at the Ragnarök, Hyliesia was wearing a white uniform top with grey pants and black military boots. She pushed back her long flowing light pink hair while looking out into space. Zach walked into the bridge seeing everyone doing their job, noticing Hyliesia in a distance.

Suddenly he started breathing in and out slowly as the tension within him drained from each muscle in his body. He felt himself drift more completely into a delicious concentration as he became more and more unaware of his surroundings, floating into the pool of the cosmos.

"Zach…" He gasped, looking up seeing the personification of Dukey above him.

"Dukey?"

"She doesn't remember a thing. She only remembers you. Take care of her Zach. She's a good person and I believe…she is the key into unlocking your memories."

"Captain!" said Vera, increasing her voice. Zach jumped, looking around seeing that he was still inside the bridge of the ship.

"Um yes?"

"Where to sir?" she asked. He thought for a moment, taking into consideration what Dukey said and told Vera to give him one minute. He walked over to the other side of the room and stood next to Hyliesia. She turned toward him and on eye contact they instantly connected once again.

"Captain, where to?" asked Vera again.

"Set a course to 12-65-36," said Hyliesia. Zach realized that those were the numbers on a note that he still kept in his pocket that someone mysteriously planted. He smiled at her, now knowing that where they were going was home…to see his mother. His eyes looked deeply into hers and he pressed his lips against hers, and with a sense of shock rushed through her like lightning bolt, realizing that he was kissing her. Hyliesia's arms felt heavy as she moved them slightly up to encircled Zach's neck and then she was kissing him right back and they felt bonded, breathing as one, drifting as one into a place of deep peace and restfulness. They were joined, their Newtype power crackling all around them.

The year is now UC0099. A year has passed since the events taken place classified under as the Lost Chronicles. According to government officials, the New Era of Independence War never happened, thus was not mentioned in the media, text books, and history lesions. Hiding the truth may buy you some time…but for how long? This will not stop those who believe in a cause worth fighting for and as this time ends, a Moon Crisis begins.

END
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys sooo much for reading, checking it out, and giving this story a chance. Like I said the credit goes out to these awesome people who created fantastic characters.

Gaia Cast

dukey03 – Dukey Aznable

thisonesforyou – Sam Kushara

Lala Deviluk – Zachary Tyrrant

Kioki-Chan – Elly Van Houten

Sonic-Blades-Killer – Monoxide

NexusRaikoujin – Rayse Odin

darkerangel – Hylis

KeisotsuTadayoi – Chiosu T. Blues

RockmanV – Gem

Durahan2 – Andrew Harmonica Pendragon

Tri-Blade – Lt. Rock Hale