Gundam 00 Oneshots:Episode 25 (and some missed episodes!)

Your own tale of two mecha.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Iron Mask Acre, I love it! I am also disappointed by it though but not because of you Dean, I'm just miffed that they're back to the blonde-guy-in-a-mask thing again.

Now that 00 is on break, will you still be doing one-shots? How about a Soma/Al one since now we know that Al seems to know her by a different name. Perhaps more Setsuna and Nena or maybe even Marina?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Dean_the_Young

MBF-06/ZGMF-X12A Arbiter wrote:Iron Mask Acre, I love it! I am also disappointed by it though but not because of you Dean, I'm just miffed that they're back to the blonde-guy-in-a-mask thing again.
Ah, but at least this time it isn't "I'm so mysterious, marvel at my secret identity." Now it's "I'm so hideous that this mask is an improvement."
Now that 00 is on break, will you still be doing one-shots?
First step: focus on my two exams this week and essay due next. School > my free writing.

Next step: Catch up on the missed episodes (I think I have three left, and two of them are already set but just require a free afternoon to write.)

Then I sit down and actually re-order all these oneshots into proper order. After that, I'll start a new "arc" of oneshots. I have a few ideas, and intend to make "successor" fics that continue out some of the ones I've already written (such as that Neena sticks with Setsuna, for example, or CB!Graham), but I'll also be more open to requests.
How about a Soma/Al one since now we know that Al seems to know her by a different name.
I'm a bit hesitant for that, because we have absolutely no other info about the social dynamic that existed before Al and those other kids were put into that shuttle. Was she the one everyone liked? Did little Al have a crush on her? Was she injured, and everyone wanted her to survive?

Too little to say, though Hallalujah interacting with anyone else could be interesting, in the Chinese sense of the word.
Perhaps more Setsuna and Nena or maybe even Marina?
I'm definitely going to write a follow up to the "Neena sticks with Setsuna" fic. That line of universe is going to be a bit happier, though I may decide to actually retcon something earlier to make it even stranger. (Howard doesn't die, and Graham doesn't vow for a Flag victory?)
I'm sorry this letter is so long, but I did not have time to make it shorter. -Mark Twain

Official Jerid Fanboy
Imperial

Ten bucks says the scene of Graham in the mask is taken out of context and that he won't spend more than an episode wearing it next season
This space for rent
Thundermuffin

Imperial wrote:Ten bucks says the scene of Graham in the mask is taken out of context and that he won't spend more than an episode wearing it next season
:lol:

Maybe it was Halloween that particular time we see him.
Dean_the_Young

Imperial wrote:Ten bucks says the scene of Graham in the mask is taken out of context and that he won't spend more than an episode wearing it next season
Wow, I almost lost (won?) ten bucks. I considered the Graham scene to be a much shorter conversation with Katagiri, in which the mask is sort of a "bacta-mask" that Graham has to wear for his face to heal.

And in other ideas, should I?
I'm sorry this letter is so long, but I did not have time to make it shorter. -Mark Twain

Official Jerid Fanboy
Dean_the_Young

And in other news, school remains just as stupid and time consuming.

Stupid school

Since some of the episodes are proving too hard to give an episode-focus to, I may just post completely unrelated drabble in their stead. However, I've decided to hint at a few ideas I'd like to try.

1. Beyond the Sword
The Corner conspiracy failed. Alejandro is dead. Now, years after the Last War, the heirs to a new humanity have come to greet the man who started it all. It's time to wake up, Mr. Schenberg, and view the new world.

2. Deus ex Machina
They say that the Japanese used to believe that there was a diety for every thing, great or small. Countries and wariors, rivers and stones. Perhaps even mobile suits? A 00-based series of ideas with a intro of fantasy/supernatural, because GN particles can do ANYTHING.

3. Maelstrom
Inside the Human Reform League, she was someone to be feared and respected. Men were one of two things: superior officers or, at best, combat allies. Even the elite pilots of the UN army gave her her due as one who could come back alive against the Gundams. Too bad that doesn't matter to one who has actually beaten a Gundam. Sergei can only laugh as Soma struggles to adapt to and with the recovering Graham Acre.

Official Jerid Fanboy