BattleDroid Blue's

Your own tale of two mecha.
Imaginary Number

BattleDroid Blue's

"Two Drac Ships Burning For Orbit sir, Requesting Orders."
"Prepare the MODL for Immediate Fire, I dont want those Drac son's o' ...
getting anywhere near the Weapons Integration Lab."
"Too late sir Hrothgar's Have already deployed their Jump Lance's."
"Whats The Status on the MODL?."
"Its begun fire on the Dropships.... Dropships Down Sir!."
"Good, I want two Lances on the impact site, get my Mech ready."

Two Lances stride out of the City and begin a long march towards the enemy, leading these mechs is a stern commander by the name of Victor Roschak. In a Lyran Hauptman armed to the teeth, Roschak stares at the horizon looking for sign of mech's cresting the ridges.

"Do we have them on radar?."
"No Sir, they appear to be using ECM."
"Keep your Eyes Pealed men, I dont want some Rookie with a Gauss cracking my cockpit."

Twenty Minute's into the sortie the C3 master begin's tracking mutiple targets movin southeast bearing 134.

"You Boys reading that?, time to earn our pay!."
"SIR!."

The Mechs begin closing in on the target's, the blips on the radar change their heading to intercept the Rocshak's men. Within minutes the enemy materializes in the distance and the battle begins. A wave of PPC's and Gauss rifles fill the valley, deafening thundeclap's echo off the canyon walls. As the mechs close in on one another heavy autocannons fire make fodder out of the lighter mechs, the mangled Wolfhound knee's erupt in a static haywire of PPC peircing the reactor and Detonating the mech.

"We've lost Gemeni 7 sir!."
"Can you Confirm an Eject!!, DID ANYONE SEE JAMES EJECT!."
"Cannot confirm Sir, reactor went critical, theres no mech left we can only hope he made it out."

95 tons of Innersphere battlemech charges at the Drac mech, Dual AC20's erupt and flay away at the Victor's armour, making short work of the Engine. Fierce Firefights fill the valley with deafening roars, laserfire and Autocannon slugs can be heard from miles around. One after another the Mechs Fall the, the battle carries on into the night. Ejected mechs and charred mechanical carapace litter the arid wasteland. More Dropships can be seen Burning into Orbit. Soon the Forces Draconis Combine will
Befall the Isle of Skye.

"Sir, we're running low on ammo, Jesse's missing an arm and Owen's Sensor's are fried."
"Fine then we'll continue the battle after a repair and rearm, all units fall back."

the Horizon Now a Blazing Inferno, Munitions fire filling the night sky. The weathered mechs now return to repair and rearm, left to wonder about their fallen comrade.
"Like I always tell my wife, I never drive faster than I can see besides its all in the reflexes"

Jack Burton was a Gundam Pilot.
assault gundam

ummmm... short, very very short. Absolutly no character introduction. No discription. I know thsat you are making a story about MechAssault/Mechwarrior but most people will be confused. It does seem....interesting........
"The person who said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"
Imaginary Number

Well thanks for the Advice, This is the first time I've posted ANYTHING like this so any critism's advice is much appreciated.
"Like I always tell my wife, I never drive faster than I can see besides its all in the reflexes"

Jack Burton was a Gundam Pilot.