Mobile Suit Gundam: Project Iaedora

Your own tale of two mecha.
Black Dranzer.exe

Mobile Suit Gundam: Project Iaedora

Prologue: Fate or Destiny

The stars have many names, Guardians of Space, Light of Darkness. But the all are doomed to have the same end, the Supernova. Is this a fate that has damned them? Or is it a Destiny that was decided for them? The stars have no voice for their opinions, rather they sit and wait for their end to slowly come. Is it Fate, or is it Destiny?
I suppose I should put something witty here, Right?
Black Dranzer.exe

Prologue 2
The story's first movement

Journal entry: 0K52F
Writing officer: Jindai Matsuka
Journal entry level: Private observation
Subject: MY chronicle and summary

The year is S.C. 513, the earth has become an advanced hive of technology, and the world appears at peace with itself. Fifteen years before however, the last group of rebellious soldiers was transported to a secluded self sustaining colony on Mars. There they would do no damage to the prosperous new earth government known as EPAC. These 15 years have caused the rebels to learn advanced technology, and they have built themselves war machines to wage war against the earth and EPAC (Earth planetary affairs council). They argue EPAC is a tyrant. Their name? MUF (Mars United Forces). The wager?...the fate of man.

Chapter 1
My fate, My Destiny, My Curse

"I sit here, no knowing what I'll do in the future, the only thing I know that is absolute is my past..." said a human figure with Green hair and piercing red eyes lie at the edge of a small beach.

The sun was setting, the moon was beginning it's shift in the night sky.

"Regardless they probably expect me to test their damned machine...." said the figure again, "I don't want this, Matsuka can't make me... but if I don't, who will save her?"

"Captain Matsuka, the boy still hasn't appeared and we have 3 hours until testing time, shouldn't we send a retrieval unit?" Said an officer to a man dressed in a Royal blue Military uniform.

"No, Endra will show, he has to, to save her...Prepare the unit, Denzu," The Captain said walking by him.

The figure continued to stare at what was left of the sunset,"I'm coming Lucrecia..."