Folken Fanel's Fanfiction Competition

Your own tale of two mecha.
swordoath

Oh well, it was nice to have some inspiration to write something for a change. I've had writer's block for a long while now -- the only thing I've been doing other than this is a casual RP. :lol:
Antares

Hey, oh yay! Thanks! :) Summer is the time for everyone to get their inner poet into gear and write some bloody Gundam-fic. Maybe Cardi could get a special name (MAHQ Poet Laureate) if I get the sticky. And if I get the sticky I suppose that means I need to publish (more) stuff (faster and more periodically). Oh, the pressure! :wink:
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Cardi Doorl

Well, I honestly didn't expect to win, since this is the first time I've ever actually completed and published a work of fanfiction. My internets were down for a few days, and it was in that manic time that I went a little crazy and spat that piece out, since without internets I didn't have the references needed to work on a post for the RPGs.

That said, thanks to everyone involved - the other entrants, Folken, and so on.

Since I doubt I'll be making any more fanfiction anytime soon, I'd like to accept the honor of winning ;), but cede the actual prize to Antares.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Folken Fanel

Well, that's all that needs to be taken care of. A big thanks to everyone who worked so hard on their entries. If you didn't win this time, well, there's always the next competition!
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Heretic

Folken Fanel wrote:Well, that's all that needs to be taken care of. A big thanks to everyone who worked so hard on their entries. If you didn't win this time, well, there's always the next competition!
I can’t wait (and I need a reason to write something new because all my works in progress are on my HD back home.) So when does this new contest start? Could there possibly be flexibility in what universe it is set in for those of us who might want to make up an AU?
Everything I know about rock music, I learned from K-ON!!
Folken Fanel

The next contest is still in the planning stages, but expect it in the next month or so, depending on whether or not things go to plan.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.