Gundam Seed Destiny: Rings of Fate

Your own tale of two mecha.
Volnixshin

"Rena, Rena wake up....RENA!!!!" Chris had been sent by Lunar HQ to alert Rena to go the the command center but she wasn't getting up. After several frustrating moments, Chris marched to the foot of the bed, crouched down placed his palms faceup uinder the bed and tossed it upwards, causeing Rena to fall sprawling on the floor.
"What was that for?!"
"YOU! Your ordered to be at Lunar Command 2 minutes ago!"
"Fine, just never do that again, now my back hurts."
"Good, it will be a reminder not to drink so much at partys."
"Pff, go away and let me dress, I'll go."
"Good then." Chris left and went down to the Cafe to get some breakfast. Six joined him. When they arrived though, there was quite a surprise waiting for them. There, at their usual table, sat Captain Delfayo, eating a heaping pile of pancakes(Which he was famous for BTW, he was known as the Eternal Pancake King back on Earth.)
"Boyvths! Howff areff youff?" Delfayo asked in between bites.
"Captain!" Six saluted, "We're great, what are you doing here?"
"Well, after I was assigned a new unit, I was asked to come to the lunar surface to act as a Mobile Turret, what with all the random enemy attacks. But once I got here, I learned that the chance of me going out and defending this place is almost minimul knowing that the oooh, "Nightmare Three" would protect us!" delfayo was smiling.
"What new unit Sir?" asked Chris, pondering maybe another OMNI Guardian.
"Its the Twin Agni Dagger, back at home we took off the right shoulder equipment for a Launcher Dagger and added another Agni cannon and three new batteries to power it. When I brought the unit here, not only did they supply me with a sixth battery, but they're also gonna tether my unit down with a power cable, so that I only have to use the batteries if I have to become mobile."
"Wow, sounds like Lunar HQ is really getting scared with all the insurgents coming about." queired Six.
"Actually, I'm going to tethered to a battleship for space battles. Here, sit down boys, I got some mean Pumpkin pie, I don't think I can finish alone."
The three men sat and talked, and chatted until the late afternoon, when Rena showed up with some distressing news, she, chris, and Six was being shipped out the next day. The Lunar Chied said she was going to be deployed to be near Jachin Due. Fortunatly she said, seeing Delfayo waving at her with pancake syrup all over his face, Delfayo was coming with them as a Mobile Turret for our battle ship.
"Do they have pancakes on battleships?"
Rena arched an eyebrow, "For a Captain, you sure are strange."
"What can I say, Pancakes are my life."
All four sat back down and chowed down, again. The next day the shipped out on a battleship. Delfayo's new unit was tethered down to the upper deck of the ship. It truly was a fearsome machine. Sporting two twin Agni Cannons, plus a beam saber, and the standard Dagger Machine gun mounted on the posterior, it was truly a sight to behold. The ship they were on was to be a transport ship idealy, but since they were also a military unit, they were a perfect target for ZAFT forces. Their main goal was to ship Mobile Suit parts, and provide back up for a new battleship known as the Dominion, a black version of the rebel Archangel battleship. What lay ahead however, was a hige change in all four of the teams lives..

Delfayo's new Unit, http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... elfayo.jpg
Delfayo's theme:
http://minorcrisis.net/files/No%20Fuzz%21.mp3
Enjoy.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Antares

Can't say Delfay's unit looks too fast with that much heat packed on it. :wink: The extra batteries might indeed come handy.

I have to say at times you kind of whisk through Rena's and Chris's relationship; I had to re-read the previous entry to understand that they are engaged to be married. Other than that, I see you're giving the AF -love I've noticed some people miss, which is nice. :)
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Volnixshin

What does AF mean?

ALSO, I will have some bonus chapters coming up, that are side stories, but are only one chapter each, stay tuned!
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Folken Fanel

AF stands for Atlantic Federation.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
assault gundam

I like, I like! the story is coming together very nicely. I like how most of it isn't on the battlefeild and more the relationship with Rena and Chris, however you only had 2 main batle scenes and I would lve to see more
"The person who said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"
Volnixshin

Well, the first battle of Jachin Due is coming up. Both battles should be fairly large and long chapters, plus will include those bonus chapters.

assault gundam

question: were did you get those amazing songs????
"The person who said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"
Volnixshin

Bonus Chapter: Behind the Faith

Bonus Chapter:
Note, this occure right before and during the Second Battle of Jachin Due.

-------
"Heine, because your Guaiz was so badly damaged, we need you to be a Mobile Turret. We are assigining you a experimental Guaiz that is tethered to a power line conected to a generator here in JD."
That was all Heine's commander had to say, and he had left in such a hurry that Heine wasn't even able to speak out a word. He was however, informed that an old ace pilot would be his guard against threatening MS. Heine was instructed to wait in the now empty dining hall for this "Old Ace."
Sitting all alone for about twenty minutes, Heine was startled by the sudden noise of the door sliding open. Heine could only gape at the sight he saw next. A young man, with hair almost as orange as his, came hobbling. The man, who must have been in his late teens, walked with a crutch, his entire left leg was missing, and most of the lower half of his right. He had a large scar, rippling down the left side of his face, down below his collar. The man slowly approached Heine, and when he was about a half yard away, he stopped and drew up his right hand, which was inside a white glove.
"Hello there, I am here to meet you, I am to be guarding you when you are in the mobile turret."
"Uh-um Hello! My n-name is Heine, a p-pleasure to meet you."
"Don't be startled man, I wont scorn you for your fear of my appearence. I am capable of protecting you."
"How, you have no legs to work with."
"Hah hah. My Guaiz has been redesigned to allow me to control the whole MS with my hand controls."
"How did you become like this, if you d-don't mind me asking you." They both sat down.
"Do you recall the attack on Heliopolis, when ZAFT stole four of those GATX units from the Alliance?"
"Yes, that's where we got our hands on some advanced technology and reversed it for our own purposes."
"The MS known as the Strike, it was kept by the EA when one of their officers killed the designated ZAFT pilot for it. I was assigned to destroy the Strike after we determined it was of no use to us. I piloted a normal Ginn out into battle, as my custom Ginn was in serious disrepair from a previous battle with a mercenary. Needless to say, I lost to the Strike when it cut my MS in half. My cockpit hatch blew free and fell to the colony ground. I was bleeding profusly, but withen an hour of immense pain, a fleet of Junk Guild ships came into the colony for a hunt. They found me, and fixed me up to this state. After healing for three months, I left their care and came back to ZAFT. I worked on an abandoned Ginn, to the point where I could control it with just my arms, the way my Guaiz is now, until the Top Brass decided that I could still pilot very well. It was my own arrogance of my piloting skill that led me to be terribly defeated, but during those three recouperating months, I learned patiance."
"Wow, sounds epic, you should write a book."
"Ha, no, I prefer to do my own style of storytelling on the battlefield. So, you ready to meet your Mobile Turret you will be piloting?"
"Yes Sir!" Heine had started to like this guy very much. He had endured such impossible feats, yet had come back to fight for his homeland again. He was so admirable!
They traveled down the halls toward the MS hanger, the whole way discussing various topics, and discovering that they were in fact very similer. Heine, discovered one interesting fact about this man: The mercenary who had damaged his custom Ginn was from the Serpent Tail, known around the military world as THE top mercenarys. It's head and lead pilot, was known and feared as the Most Dreaded Coordinator for his prowess on the battlefield. It was apparently in this battle that this feared and dreaded coordinator had lost to this man standing next to Heine. They came upon a large MS hanger. In the center was a gold/yellow mobile suit. Strangley it was very reminicent to the stolen units the Freedom and Justice. Heine talked to the HM who told him that this unit in fact was used as a testbed for the Justice and Freedoms weapons platforms. It was armed to the teeth, and looked quite agile. The tethered powercable was also quite long to allow for some free mobility. Heine was told that even if the thether came undone, the astounding sixteen battery rechargers would not allow Heine to keep fighting unthered for more than ten minutes. This is why Heine had needed a ace pilot as a guard.
Going out and testing this unit, along with his guards Orange Guaiz, Heine discovered his new unit, known as the Guaiz Experimental Firearms type, or EFT for short, was an incredible unit, with weapons so powerful and lethal, he was unsure of the actual need for a guard, but accepted the fact nonetheless.
A week of training went by fast. Suddenly it was the second battle of Jachin Due. Heine and his guard were engaged in battle, when a Blue mobile suit appeared before his Guards Guaiz. This blue unit had twin wings with a gatling in between them. It had daggers equipped on its hips, and was holding a seemingly out of place Beam saber.
"Ah! I knew you would come, thank you for accepting my mission!" Called Heine's guard.
"What are you talking about?!" Heine demanded as he shot a opposing Strike Dagger in the cockpit.
"I called him, ther mercenary who had defeated me so many months ago. I wired all my military savings into his account on the premise that he meet me here, for a final battle.Whether I win or lose, I will be happy."
"But, you're my guard! Miguel, you're my guard!"
"You are in a power house, you are an ace pilot, Heine, you have the power in you to become an elite. A FAITH member even. WIth that said, good bye. Catch you in a few years!" Miguel Aiman sped off with the Serpent Tail mercenary following behind. Understandably infuriated, Heine opened up his entire aresenal and unloaded it on the enemy, destroying many opposing MS. Turning around Heine pulled out a saber and sliced into his tether. Slicing it off Heine withdrew the saber and sped off towards Miguel. He arrived to see them beautifully sparring, beam against beam. It was almost magestic.After a few minutes of intense battling, it ended as the Blue MS stabbed Miguels Guaiz straight into the MS's generator. Seconds before exploding in a ball of fury, Heine could hear Miguel happily laughing over the speakers. The Blue MS turned and flew off. Heine started after it, but was stopped by an Alliance Dagger, equipped with a strange orange colored backpack.
"You'll go no further until I've beaten you. I am an experienced soldier. Morgan Chevalier challenges you!"
Recalling a statement that Miguel once said to him, Heine calmly drew his rifle and saber.
"I may have only a few minutes left, but I will carve my own story on this battlefield!"
Heine and Morgan charged each other....

The Second Battle Of Jachin Due ended with Zaft and the EA on the losing side.
Heine and Morgan came to a draw, right as the Genesis cannon fired off, to when Morgan flew off to his mothership.
Heine was brought before the new Council Chairman Durandel and announced as a new member of FAITH for his prowess in Jachin Due, and previous battles.
Heine started painting all of his MS orange, in memory of Miguel.

I found some of those songs on newgrounds, one I made.

assault gundam

The side story was good. I think it is bad than your normal story...NAH. they are equal
Volnixshin

It was a long trip from the moons surface to the Dominion. Random battles were a frequent issue. Delfayo proved that his ability was top notch with his new weapon. Rena and Chris, when they could grew more and more intimate, fighting back to back, and when not on the field, chest to chest. Six was goaded by Delfayo to become his guinei pig for his new pancake recipes. On the field, Six was becoming more and more adaptible in his Long Dagger, in one instance he even pulled the railgun club gimmick that Chris had once used. The OMNI Guardian, despite being a advanced machine was slowly becoming harder and harder to use against the new model Guaiz's. Rena was even having trouble in her Buster. To make up for this, the ship stopped by a transport station to pick up the first ever production model N Dagger N. Chris decided to keep it in the bay for last ditch efforts. He wanted to use the OMNI as much as possible, before switching.
When they were alone, Rena and Chris enjoyed their time immensly. There was that akward moment when Delfayo had walked in on them while they were in the act however, but that was quickly ended when Six tackled Delfayo and apologized, bowed and grabbed Delfayo. Both of them ran laughing down the corridor, leaving Chris's door open. Needless to say, Chris ran after them half naked with a pillow in his hands chasing them. Rena finally caught up with the three of them to find Chris mercilessly beating them with the pillow. Delfayo was crouched in the corner with his hands shielding his head, while Six was using his coordinator reflexes to dodge all of Chris's swings at the last second; all the while Six was poking fun at Chris, saying how funny and twisted his face had looked when Delfayo had opened the door. Chris finally managed to smack Six in the face, but was then caught off guard when Delfayo distracted him, allowing Six to jump on Chris's back and Delfayo to steal the pillow and begin whacking Chris. Rena couldn't help herself and burst out laughing. All three men turned and saw her. After a silen moment they all grabbed a pillow from a nearby couch and started approaching Rena slowly.
"Oh you've got to be kidding me..guys, guys c'mon.."
"What do you say boys, truce for now?" Delfayo replied.
"Sounds good to me." Chimed in Chris.
"Its a truce only if SHE has to try your next sour dough pancake recipe." Added Six.
"It's a deal."
They all lunged at Rena, pillows drawn. It ended in a feather pillow massacre. Feathers were strewn all over the floor, and Rena had them in her hair, clothes and a few even in her mouth.
"You guys are jerks, y'know that?" spouted Rena.
"No one ever said otherwise honey." shot back Chris.
They all cleaned the feathers up and individually went to shower.
It progressed like this for the next few days. Eventually however, they reached the Dominion. They arrived and launched, as it appeared there was a battle going on. During which however, it became apparent that the stolen ZAFT weapon Freedom, was among the opposing forces. Chris watched in amazment as everytime the Freedom shot off a volley of beams, it always managed to hit a arm or leg, to which point Chris remarked, "What the hell, how the hell can he ALWAYS hit us, it's like theres some cheap God allowing him to have constant God mode on!" Also because of this constant stream of fire from the Freedom, the OMNI was finally damaged to the point of temporary disrepair for some time. Chris at that point, finally switched over to his N Dagger N. After this battle as well, Chris's ship resupplied the Dominion, then set of for Jachin Due. It would be a battle of unimagniable proportions..

Antares

Chris remarked, "What the hell, how the hell can he ALWAYS hit us, it's like theres some cheap God allowing him to have constant God mode on!"
Yes, it is as if he did. :D A bit of a jab there, but I do those myself so no critique from me.

About the sidestory, it's just unbelievable how some characters just refuse to die. I guess you have to see the helmet fill up with blood and crack (e.g. Nicol) to really be sure they die. :wink:
assault gundam

Good job, keep it coming!!!
CHASER

Volnixshin wrote:Rena and Chris, when they could grew more and more intimate, fighting back to back, and when not on the field, chest to chest.
I really like this part of the latest addition, very nicely written. And I'm serious, as a novel writer (not writing more of it at the moment though).
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
Volnixshin

Near the outer air space of Jachin Due, the EA battleship had spotted a large group of Guaiz's. Wanting to see how Chris would fare in his new MS, the captain sent him out, alone. Chris launched and immidiatly deployed the Mirage Colloid, becoming invisable. He pulsed his thrusters once to a adequete speed then shut them off, drifting at a rapid pace towards the Guaiz squad. As he was about 100 yards from them, Chris halted and looked at the group. There were 20 of them, one was a Guaiz Commander type, with some kind of wings attached to its shoulders. The other noticible Guaiz was deep blood red. These were the leaders. Chris wanted to guage how good his new machine was, to see if it really was all of the things they designed it for. He decided to go after these special Guaiz's last. Pulling out a sword, Chris drifted toward a standard Guiaz.
It was a routine exercise. Heine hated things like this. Forced to go out on patrols on the outer air space of Jachin Due, he brought along his new Guaiz with pulse multi beam thrusters. Not only did he come, but also his associate Henri, who was in his blood red Guaiz came along. Henri was apart of the FAITH, so he could pretty much do whatever he wanted, and Heine could not object. Heine didn't seem to mind to much, Henri wasn't one to talk all that much. Then something caught his eye, a Guaiz was pushed. Pushed. But there was nothing around..Unless...
"Everybody spread out! There's an enemy among us! They're using Mirage Colloid!" He had no idea of how many of the enemy there were.
The Guaiz team started to thrust away, but it wasn't helping. Two Guaiz's were suddenly cut clean in half, causing two explosions. Suddenly four more machines exploded. Two more were suddenly dragged together as if tied by some sort of tether. The colliding MS exploded in a ball of rage. Heine and Henri switched to heat sensors only. One Mobile Suit! Only one! Heine was astounded. He watched through thermal vision, as the invisable unit sliced and diced his fellow mobile suits, and speed with incredible force to its next victim. Heine shot at the opposing MS with his rifle, but it dodged so fast and accuretly he never would be abe to hit it. Henri shot his arrestors at it, but it sliced them away with another sword. Soon, before there was any preventing it, Henri and Heine were all alone. As if to mock them, the MS uncloaked itself. It floated there, a deep forest green, a very..ninja looking MS. It had a long sword in its left hand, and a rear facing short sword in its right. A long shield was mounted on the right arm, with what looked as a rifle attached to the inside. It had a glowing blue chest piece.
"Hi there, pleasant day isn't it?" The blue chest piece seemed to vibrate as the pilot spoke.
"Who are you?" Demanded Henri.
"I'm....a NINJA!!!" the pilot said and cackled.
"Be serious, state your name!" Heine shouted angrily.
"My name, my name is Chris Dill, the pleasures yours I'm sure."
Chris Dill? That name sounded familer....!
"As in the pilot of the Duel MS on earth at the South Victoria base?" queried Heine.
"I know that voice..Heine Westenflossyourmouth was it?"
"Heine Westenfluss damnit!"
"Ahhh I remember youuu.. Good times, good times.."
"Enough with your babble!" Heine fired up his thrusters and shot up wards at incredible speed. Chris did the same, but wasn't fast enough to catch him. Heine came back town suddenly and slashed his composite shield at the green MS. It quickly countered and sliced at him. Heine dodges easily, his new unit was not to be trifled with. Heine fired his arrestors at the MS, who also dodged them easily sliceing them in half. Chris hefted his combined shield and shot at Heine a few times, actually scoring a hit and blowing off the right foot of Heines MS. Heine turned and fired at Chris, who blocked with his shield, which in the resulting blast flew off his arm.
"Not so defensive now are you?" retorted Heine.
"Hey you did me a favor, now that things not slowing me down." Chris boosted at Heine, who also charged at Chris. Seconds before they reached eachother, Chris again dissapeared. Heine was caught off guard and slowed down, paying dearly for it. His lower legs were sliced off, and one of his new sholder thrusters was cut off.
"Arrrgg! Dammnit, Henri! Help!"
Henri shot up in front of Chris with his left composite shield, which was fitted with a small beam gun on the inside. Heine flew off in his smoking machine.
"Aww, you're not leaving now are you? I haven't fully tested this thing yet.." Chris pouted.
"Then you will have ME to face!" Henri appeared before Chris. His Guaiz was equipped with a composite shield on each arm. Drawing all four beam claws, Henri charged at Chris, who seperated the oncoming swords with his anti beam coated swords. Opening his hands, Chris shot out two grappling wires that pierced into Henris abdomen, but not deep enough to effect the cockpit, Henri fired his head vulcns into the chest of Chris's machine, Chris quickly dodged and kicked Henri's suit in the groin, upon impact, he shot a grappling wire into Henri's crotch and swung his foot down, dragging Henri with it. Henri swept his right arm down and sliced off the leg.
"Sniff, aw man, I HAD you! If only Rena had saw that attack, she would have laughed her ass off!"
Henri had no time for this foolish mans ramblings. He swept his other arm up and punched Chris's Dagger in the face.
"Wanna play rough? Fine!" with a new burst of speed, Chris used his short sword to slice off Henris shields. With this now in hand, Chris sheathed his weapon and punched Henri in the face with his left arm, the piercer lock slicing three cuts into the face. Henri kicked Chris away, fireing his vulcans at Chris. Not wanting to be hit anymore, as he had to use the bathroom badly, Chris dropped his Stiletto dagger out of it hip armor and lunged at Henri, piercing his optical eye. Henri was stunned. He had no vision for a second, and when he switched to secondary camras, he saw Chris flying speedily away. Henri didn't bother chasing him, he had to make a report on this, and flew back home.
Chris landed on his ship, docked his MS in the hanger and burst out of the cockpit, startling Six and Rena, who had come to greet him. Chris flew down the hall, kicked down the bathroom door and did his stuff..
"Man, what a day..all those enemies, so easy to beat, even Heine in his super fast unber Guaiz was easy. That red guy though, he was good, he was awesome eve-ah crap my pants!"

assault gundam

Sweatttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every chapter, post whatever is getting better every time
Last edited by assault gundam on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Volnixshin

If I can have a Guaiz colored in GOUF Crusher colors, I can modify it, and we can have Henri's Guaiz!

assault gundam

Nightwing can probobly do it for you.
Antares

It took me a while to recognize the same Chris in this one though. Or again, maybe I've missed his previous bouts of Rau-like cackling and taunting. :wink:
Volnixshin

Chris was with Six in the hanger. Six had come up with an interesting concept. It was a ball the size of abeach ball, but orange with glowing green lines running down the sides. It was a Flash Bomb, that would allow the user to blind the enemy. If used in conjunction with Mirage Colloid, the user could blind the enemy, dissapear with MC, then when the enemy used heat vision, their sight would still be affected and would be helpless times two.
"Six, how did you come up with such an idea?"
"Haha," Six scratched the bag of his head innocently, "Well I was reading some comics from the twentith century, and a grenade called the Pumpkin Bomb caught my eye. It was used by some crazy dude called Hobgoblin or something. I wondered if I could apply the same technology to a MS, so I researched and realized it was quite easy, just a few chemicals surrounded by an explosive metal shell. Then as I was in the MS hanger I was gazing at your MS-"
"Longingly gazing at my MS" Chris teased.
"No! As I was saying, I was looking at your MS, and realized if I could apply it to my MS with positive results, imagine applying it to a stealth MS. There was this other character that used Pumpkin Bombs..Green Death..no..Green Meanie...No, ah! the Green Goblin! Yeah, seeing hwo your MS was green I figured we could change the name around, and dub you MS a name. Whaddya think?" Six asked with a little smile upon his face."
"I think you are out of your mind, but that's what I love about you Six." Chris light;y punched Six's arm.
"Well don't love me too much or Rena'll get jealous."
"Wouldn't that be something? We should pretend, just to see her reaction."
"No, th-that would be mean." Even saying that, Six tried to hide his apparent blushing from Chris, by turning his head. Chris saw it anyway, and propped one foot on the railing, leaned foward, spread his arms, and beghan to sing to the whole crew in the hanger.
"We could be Lovers!"
"C'mon not now Chris!" protested Six.
Chris stepped down and took Six's hand into his, surprising Six, who Chris leaned backwards.
"We could be lovers! And that's a fact." Six was blushing a deep scarlet.
Chris grabbed Six's other hand and started mock ballroom dancing down the catwalk.
"Chris, I really don't think this is approcrate.."
"Oh c'mon, you know you love it." Jidded Chris.
"What's going on here?!" Chris hid behind Six. Rena was standing there, at the edge of the catwalk, hands on her hips. "I leave you guys for one second, and I come back and you're, you're dancing?!"
"Well yeah honey, y'know us male lovers, just can't keep our hands off eachother!" Chris laughed, even Six did.
"Yeah Rena, why can't you leave us boys alone? Always stealing my Chris away from me." Six started teasing her.
"Why you! I'll beat you two to a pulp!"
"But Rena, only men can beat!" Chris said.
Rena stopped in her tracks, taken off guard. Six used that distraction to grab Chris's arm and they leapt off the catwalk, floating away hurridly.
"Come back here you two! Ohh.. When I get my hands on you two I'll wring your necks!" Rena yelled after them.
Six and Chris dissapeared back into Six's room. They hid behind the door for a few minutes just to be safe.
"C'mon, out with it, I saw you blushing!" Chris chided Six.
"So? I was taken off guard is all!"
"You know you love me! C'mon say it, say it, saaayyyy iiittt!"
"Allright I love you! God! WHat do you want from me?" Six stifly ran across the room and flopped on his bed. "I know its weird, me being a clone, and yet being attracted to a man, when my source wasn't!"
Chris walked over to Six and sat down beside him. "Gotta say bud, you didn't hide it oh so well."
"Why should you care though, you proposed to Rena!"
"That I did, but you are my best friend."
"It's not the same!"
"You're right, its not. But even if we can't be like that, you will be by my side always as my best friend."
Six looked at Chris, leaned back and closed his eyes. What he felt next was a surprise. His lips were slightly pressed down by Chris's. Being surprised but not wanting to stop Six pushed as well. After a minute they stopped.
"Why..?" Six could only manage.
"Six, ha ha," Chris scratched the back of his head, "Growing up, I learned that a kiss isn't something you only do to the opposite sex. I figured that if you loved the person, in any way, shape, or form, a kiss isn't going to change you. Kissing your best friend in the world won't make me a homosexual. It was just a demonstration of my love for you as my best friend."
"Really?? So if we went further.."
"No, you scallion, I'm not going THAT far. A kiss is all you get."
"Fine." Six pouted. "Are you gonna tell Rena?"
"Nah, she doesn't understand the kiss between friends thing, she's to jaded for that."
"Okay then, I won't either..but, just to get it out of my system..umm, one more time?"
"Ha ha, sure man."
Chris sat at his computer. He had just recieved startling informantion. Fullt had sent him an e-mail, telling him, that his base had been horribly trashed and he was apparently the only one left alive. His MS had been trashed. Fullt wrote out in deytail that he was sick of fighting for a corrupt military. He was leaving and joining an organazation in space. He was taking his damaged MS with him. Fullt had invited Chris to come, but Chris wrote him back saying he still belived this military had some good. He was going to stay where he was. Fullt had replied that that was Chris's choice. They wished good luck to eachother, and promised to keep in touch through e-mail. Chris closed his laptop and stoodup. He glanced over at the the bed. Rena was sleeping soundly, a small smile on her face. What was she dreaming about he wondered. Oh well, Chris had to go meet Six and Delfayo at the hanger. They were starting to build the Pumpkin Bombs for their MS. Delfayo was going to apply three to his machine, in case he needed to help the ship in a tough spot. Chris put some pants and a loose shirt on, slipped into some shoes, and made his way out of the room, after kissing Rena on the forehead. He floated down the hall. As he approached the hanger he could smell the sweet aroma of maple syrup, pancakes and java. Delfayo had brought a helping for each of them so they could work and eat at the same time. Chris brought out his files and started putting parts together. They determined that the N Dagger N would have a total of twenty four pumpkin bombs installed under the lower back skirt armor. Six would have ten installed on the inside of his left shoulder shield. Delfayo installed three on his side skirt armor. For saftey they installed two on each skirt side of Rena's Buster, which hadn't seen too much use lately. Rena would probably never use them but eh, oh well, just in case. Delfayo installed a aroma generator in his cockpit, to keep his one true love always near him.

CHASER

Volnixshin wrote: "Really?? So if we went further.."
"No, you scallion, I'm not going THAT far. A kiss is all you get."
Poor Six XD

That was an interesting addition to the plot, good job ^_^

Though now you've left me with the visualisation of the N Dagger flying around on a Guul throwing pumpkin bombs at people o.o
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.